Painting The Earth Red..(Mark...

beautyqueen2222 tarafından

"My life was normal.... I had a job. I had friends,,,,i was happy. But then one day it all changed for the wo... Daha Fazla

Welcome to my book!!
The day my life changed.(your pov)
The day my life changed.(marks pov)
chapter 1:arrangements and introductions
Chapter three:When shit hits the fan.
Im gonna make this place your home.
Friends or Foes?
Why cant peace last?!?
Why cant peace last?!!?! prt.2
Drama.....bodies...and oh look more bodies!
Perfect moments and unwanted company
Shouldve seen it coming!
Wade why?!
Lost love....
Help me....
What happened to our home?
What happened to our home?prt.2
Oh my stars...
A friendly reunion.
An 'I love you' is long over due but here it is...
Our first 'date.'
Life as it should be.
Rick and the gang?!
The end??
Sneek Peak at the new book....

Chapter 2: Its been a long day

612 18 30
beautyqueen2222 tarafından

your pov:

i was sleeping peacefully having actual good dreams not the nightmares that have visited me every night. every time i would close my eyes to rest. then suddenly i heard mark yell. i shot up and grabbed my knife from underneath the pillow and ran out of my room ready to stab and jab anyone and anything when i seen mark hugging a stranger.

"i thought you were dead!!!"mark said.

"i though YOU were dead."

"Wheres mom?!"

"Mark she in the car but..shes bitten."

"how?"

"we just got away from a hoard thats why i came to this house. i was rushing to the car when i tripped the zombies were on my tail but mom got out of the car and pulled me up and a walker latched onto her leg."

"bring her in." mark said.the man nodded and walked out of the door.

"who was that?" i asked,

"my brother thomas."

"oh yea i remember you telling me about him." i said putting my knife on my belt.

suddenly thomas came in with a small little old lady i looked down to see her leg bitten.

"and thats my mom." mark said. he turned away to greet his him. i stood back and watched as the family united.i smiled then wishing that i could have my family back.

i went back inside my room and cried while thinking of my family.all the good times we shared suddenly i heard a knock on my door.i quickly wiped my tears and straightened up.

"come in."

jack opened the door "hey (y/n) i seen you run into your room you-" jack looked at me in worry. "why were you crying?"

"how do you know i was crying?

"the tear streaks are on your cheeks what wrong.?" he asked closing the door.

"just seeing mark and his family makes me miss my own i miss my overdramatic mother, i miss my careless dad, and most of all i miss my darling curious,crazy,funny sister Elise." i said looking at the ceiling. jack sat beside me.

"i had a sister too and you remind me alot of her. she was my adopted sister so she didnt really look like me she had (eye color.),long (hair color),and a beautiful smile. just like you and i dont mean that in any flirty way." he said.

i blushed "thank you."

"but when i saw you i was just so in shock i didnt know what to think or do thats why i was so quiet around you which i hope i didnt make you feel uncomortable."

"no it was fine,what happened to your sister?"

"she called me on my phone on the 2nd week of the apocalypse the phones were still working and i uh." jack seemed to get teary eyed and began to choke on his words.

"what?you did what."

"i heard her die i heard her scream as the monsters shredded her apart!" he began to cry. i wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly as he cried into my shoulder.soon his crying ceased and he wiped his tears.

"im so sorry for crying on you like that."

"its fine i completely understand you feel horrible."

"i do i feel bad like i shouldve stayed in ireland to be there for her."

"jack i believe there is a reason why things like this happen. like maybe it was just better for our sisters to be in heaven then to be down here struggling."

"i guess youre right i wouldnt want to see her unhappy. where she is i know shes most likely happy."

"thats right." i said smiling.

then there was a knock on the door.

"come in."

mark opened the door.

"hey (y/n) my mom wants to talk to you shes in the office on the couch."

"oh ok then um thanks jack for checking on me." i said hugging him.

"you can call me sean if you want." i smiled.

"ok bye sean." i said i get up and go into the office to see marks mom laying on the couch turning pale and sweating.

"hello *cough cough hack!!* (y/n)."

"hello Mrs.Fischbach." i kept my distance just in case she turns.

"close the door i wish to talk to you in private."

"yes ma'am." i closed the door.

"you have your knife right?" she asked weakily.

"yes ma'am."

"good."

"so Mrs.Fischbach why did you need to talk to me i mean no harm but i dont know you."

"come closer dear in old i cant hear all that well."

i did as i was told i pulled up a chair to the couch. i wanted to hold her hand but i held back it would be too awkward.

"may i."

"oh youre so well mannered yes you may."

i gently grabbed her pale sweaty hands.

"i called you in here because i see something good in you i feel like out of all you are special role in mark's life so just promise me something."

"yes ma'am anything."

"keep mark happy and safe."

i felt a lump in my throat. "yes ma'am i promise."

"call mark in and stay by the door please."

"yes ma'am."

"(y/n)...i love you i know yo u dont know me and *cough cough. i seem like a crazy old coot at the moment but i see you as my daugher."

i try not to cry. this old lady is dying and took time out to say i love you too a stranger.she reminded me so much of my mother.

"i love you too." i let a tear fall down my face.

"aww sweet heart shed not another tear on me."she said with a smile she wiped my tear away with a gentle weak touch. i hug her and walk out.

"mark and thomas your mom want to see you."

they both nodded and went inside the office and nealed down beside their mom.she said something i couldnt quite make out but they both nodded and mark got up and looked at me.

"my mom wants you to put her down."

"w-what no i cant."

"its okay (y/n) it wont change my view point on you. you will still be my friend this is my mom's death wish. please for her."

i took a deep breath and blinked a tear drop fell from my eye. "Okay."

mark hugged me."thank you for fufilling my mom's final wishes."

i hugged back weakily then let go i went into the office and closed the door.

"im sorry to put you through this dear but i dont want my boys to see this."

"i understand."i said sitting in the chair next to her.

"sing a song."

"i cant sing." i lied.

"sweetie can see through that you look like a singerand your voice is sweet and smoothe i want to hear a sweet melody when i die."

i began to feel tears fall down my face.

"ok." she took my hand and looked up at the ceiling.

i began to sing stars i shall find.

there will be rest, and sure stars shining.

over the rooftops crowned with snow.

a reign of rest serene forgetting.

the music.of stillness.

holy and low.

she cough and coughed finally closing her eyes. i stabbed her temple knowing she was now at peace.

i exited the study i rushed to my room and cried my eyes out.

i heard mark come in my room.

"(y/n)-"

"mark lets leave her alone for now." i heard sean say.

then the door closed. i bawled my eyes out until i was so weak i fell asleep.

i woke up to see the sunset outside my window.

then mark came inside my room.

"hey its time for dinner."

i got up and hugged him.then went to the dinner table and got some sanitizer then i began to eat.

it was quiet for a while but thomas spoke.

"so (y/n) you and i never got a proper introduction."

i got up hugged him and said, "hi and welcome."

"thanks how did you meet mark and the gang."

jack answered for me noticing that i didnt want to talk much.

"she was unconcious and in danger mark and i saved her yesterday."

"oh,well it seemed my mom and you were really close how do you know her?"

"thomas!!"m mark said in a scolding voice. i got up and went back into my room. i was done eating anyway.i closed the door and listened to soft calming music and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~the next day~~~~~

i woke up still a little depressed from yesterday. but feeling a bit better. i go outside and sit in the rocking chair and felt the breeze hit my face and run through my hair. i felt at peace the view was calming i rocked and just thought of a life without any stress. suddenly i felt inspired to draw i went into my room and grabbed my pencil and sketch book then went back outside. i drew the beautiful blue sky with the green trees swaying in the beautiful grassy field. i felt someone present.

"hey (y/n)."

i looked up to see thomas. i just gave him a half smiled and gestured him to sit down he sat down in a rocking chair close to me.

"look im sorry about my question yesterday i was just trying to make conversation and kind of lighten up the mood."

i really wasnt in a mood to speak so i just hugged him.

"so im forgiven?" i giggled and smiled. then nodded.

"thank you." i smiled and went back to drawing.

"what you drawing?" he asked.

i pointed towards the beautiful scenery.

"it is in fact very beautiful and inspiring i went to college and studied photography and took an art class so i can see from an artist prospective."

i smiled and continued drawing.

"Soooo is there anything that needs to be done around here?"

i shrugged.

"well im boredso ill ask mark whats to do around here nice...talking to you." he said getting up he went inside the house.. i flipped back to the picture of the night sky. i felt like it could use something more like it was missing it but i dont know what it had everything i pictured in my head it was perfect why do i feel its not complete?

i sighed at my thoughts and got up i just felt like going for a run today i wanted to find a music store and get a guitar ive always wanted my own guitar.i went inside and told mark i was going for a run.

"im going with you." mark said.

"no i want to do this alone."

"are you sure?"

"yea i just want to be alone."

"ok just be careful ok?"

i nodded. he pulled me in for a hug. i gave him a shoulder hug and took in his scent. he actually smelled like Colone.

i let go and grabbed my bag and a knife. i was about to walk when mark grabbed my arm.

"take the car."

"maybe i shouldnt."

"you should you can carry loads of stuff and id feel better to know you have an easy get away from hoards."

i smiled and took the keys, "okay." i gave him a kiss on the cheek and got in the car.

i drove until i luckily came across a music store. i parked and then went inside luckily this was the one place that was in shape maybe a few broken items here and there scattered all over the place but with that aside it was still in shape. i looked around and looked at the many guitars and i finally found the one i want. a beautiful caramel colored wooden acoustic guitar.i took it off the hook carefully and plucked the strings.the sound was beautiful. i smiled i put the guitar on my back and looked around some more i found a trumpet.i thought itd be funny to bring so i put it in my bag.i came across a section that had plenty of music sheets for songs i got pretty much all of my favorite songs but then i came across one that really caught my attention...photograph by ed sheeran. i picked it up and smiled i had a good idea.i picked it up and put it in the back with my other sheets of music and ran back to the car i took out two walkers in the way and drove home.

while on the way i stopped at a store and picked up more canned goods i got back in the car then curiosity struck me i decided to look in the glove department it had many cds i took out the one that had ed sheeran x on it i put it in and let it play i hummed to the songs. while i drove soon i arrived at the house. i knocked on the door and mark immediately answered he hugged me.

"i was so worried im glad youre ok."mark said.

"thanks."

"mark i know youre mom just died and i think it would only be right and humane to have a funeral."

"youre right we were just gonna bury her today but i think thats a better idea.nice guitar."

"thanks got it from the musicstoreas well as more canned goods can you get them out of the car/"

"yea sure thanmks for going on the run though you really didnt have to we were pretty good on food."

"no problem i just felt like doing it."

"you know going to get food is not as easy as it used to be you are literally putting your life on the line just to get food."

"i know. come one lets get ready for your mother's funeral."

"yea lets do that.what time should we have everything and everyone ready?"

"by sunset."

"ok." mark said he went to the car and got the canned goods i put the keys on the kitchen table and went to my room and practiced photograph on guitar and i sung.

someone knocked.

'why does everyone love my door so much?'

"you may pass." i joked and in came.....wade?

"uh hey wade."

"hey (Y/n)."

"whats up?"

"oh nothing just came to check in on you cause um i notice lately you havent been so happy."

"oh im fine now y'know just dealing with seeing people die is just not good for the heart."

"i understand that, i heard you you sound really beautiful."

"thanks."

"can i maybe sit in and watch you play?"

"yea sure." i pat the spot beside me and signal for him to sit beside me he does soand i play and sing. he smiled at me and i smiled back as i played.

"youre really gifted i heard you can draw too can i see couple of your drawings?"

"mhm."i took my sketchbook out of my bag and showed him the drawing i worked on earlier.

"thats beautiful i feel like i can jump into the drawing."

"thanks i got inspired by the scenery outside earlier this morning." i flipped to the next page of the next sky.

"wow thats amazing!" he said in awe.

"thanks i dont know why but i feel like its just missing something i dont know what though in my head it seems complete but in my heart it just doesnt seem right."

"maybe its missing a lovely couple having a couple underneath the stars."

i thought about that it seemed like that could be it but i wasnt completely sure.

"that could be it thanks for the suggestion wade." i gave him a side hug.

he blushed. "n-no p-roblem,so uh tell me a little about yourself since you know apparently dinner time is not the time to discuss anymore." he joked elbowing me softly. i giggled and moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"i used to be a barista at starbucks."

"what no way!"

"why is that too hard to believe am i too ugly for starbucks?" i joked pouting.

"no youre too beautiful and talented to starbucks."

i blushed "thanks."

"so were yo uinto video games?"

"meh kinda i played mariokart and some games i like on my phone but i spent most of my time drawing and playing instruments as well as reading."

"wow you must be pretty smart not alot of people read anymore."

i giggled."what about you tell me about your youtube channel lordminion777"

"well i played with mark jack and bob and many other people and i had fun i enjoyedmy job."

"so what tell more about your life in general."

"i was an average youtuber i had a wife she died but its ok cause she actually died over leukemia. a year before the apocalypse."

"oh."

"yea but like i said its fine what about you?boyfriend?husband?crush."

"um i had a boyfriend and he cheated on me two days before the apocalypse now hes one person that i actual pray gets hurt. i mean if he gets turned i wouldnt mind that either.and now i sound like a heartless psychopath." i giggled shaking my head.

"hey i understand there was this one person on my channel who always leaves hate i really wouldnt mind them dying as heartless it sounds."

"but uh yea before all this i was pretty much a single heart-broken starbucks barista that likes to draw,write,read,and sometimes play games."

"i cant understand why anyone would cheat on you you are talented,smart,cool,funny,honst and beautiful."

"thanks wade."

"he didnt deserve you if he couldnt see what he has in front of him."

"youre right."

"so you know you never really told us how old you are."

"i was 22 when all this started and now im 24."

"mhm. whats your favorite color?"

"(favorite color)"

"thats mine too!!"

"cool."

"Well uh it been nice talking to you i just wanted to check in on you since yknow things werent going well."

"thanks wade that was really sweet of you i had a lovely chat with you."

"me too." he said i smiled and rushed out of the room.

"weird." i said to myself.

Wade's pov:

omg for real she is the one for me no one can have her we have so much in common we almost think alike and its ok to date her cause shes 24!! not that it wouldve mattered anyway she couldve been 16 and it wouldnt have mattered because well we're living in the zombie apocalypse no such thing as child harassment charges for people who are truly in love.

~~~~~~~sunset~~~~~~~

your pov:

i went in my bag pulled out a cute black dress i found. i put it on and went outside the grave was already buried and there was a stone with a picture of mark's mom on it.everybody was there standing side by side,i joined them.

"gentleman today we come here at such a beautiful time to celebrate the life of Shay Fischbach. i honestly have never met this lady never seen her on the street never had an encounter with her ever but in her dying moments she actually took time to greet me and accept me as her own daughter.the way people greet you says a lot about that persons personality so for Mrs.Fischbach to actually take time out to greet me and accept me as her own tells me that she is very kind and caring and she deserved better than anything this world had to offer now she is in a much better place and now we must lie her body down so she may truly rest in peace." i let a tear fall from my face.

everyone placed a hand full of dirt inside her grave when it was my turn i got down on my hands in knees and took two hands full of dirt and threw them into the grave a tear fell into the grave. i put my hands in my lap

"i love you mom." i whispered before lifting myself up."in honor of an amamzing woman i play this song."

i turned my guitar around played the song:

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,
Remember that with every piece of you
Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Hm, we keep this love in this

made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleedInside these pages you just hold me

And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home

You can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt meWell, that's okay baby, only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home."

there were tears shed here and there we consoled each other,ate dinner and then went to bed.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

247 3 53
"You thought our story was over? You thought that the deaths that lace our heads would just disappear like it was music notes after a failed concert...
2.2K 72 16
'One night. All it took was one night to fall in love again. I never thought I'd see him ever again. I've waited so long for this moment...' (Y/N) th...
82.5K 4.1K 25
You and Mark Fischbach have been married for three years now. You had a little girl named Lily, until you got in a car wreck and you unfortunately lo...
837 203 72
#1 IN GREAT - 8/30/18 AT 9:42PM #1 IN LISBUG - 8/30/18 AT SOME TIME "I know it hurts right now and I know I'm in no place to talk about your pain, bu...