Dawn: A Seth Clearwater Love...

420Ringo

Seth Clearwater finally has his life back as he reunites with his imprint; his love; his life again. It's bee... Еще

Dawn: A Seth Clearwater Love Story - Sequel to Dusk
Feels Good to Be Home
Return of The Living Dead, or Just Gino.
Rejected, Rejected, I just got Rejected. R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D
The Invitation
You Forgot the *67
The Party
The Real Me
Gino's Downfall

First Time Alone, At Last

3.7K 166 115
420Ringo

Emily

I stood there,confused about what just happened. Gino has been talking to Seth. Seth says everything is alright. Yeah, something is definitely up. 

I walked back up to Sam and Older Emily's house when Gino and his gang walked out. I made eye contact with Gino and tried my best to cover it up, but failed miserably. 

"Everything alright, babe" Gino said, walking over to me. He looked different than last time I've seen him. He still had his bright, brown eyes but his hair was now short instead of framing his face. He also grew a few inches but not much, not nearly as tall as Seth. Although, he still passed for a hottie. . . until his true colors finally come out. As I stood in front of him I noticed he had just called me 'babe'. Really? I'm not his 'babe' anymore. Nor will I ever will be.

"Seth and I just got into a little argument." He shrugged, acting like its no big deal. No big deal my butt. 

"What kind of argument?" I asked, accusingly. I was getting annoyed at the fact that he had to nerve to talk to my Seth and still have the guts to call me 'babe'. 

He put his hands up in defense or it might have been in jest; I don't know. 

"Calm down, sweetie, everything will be alright. You'll be happy again." He said, winking at me. He walked past me and toward the road again, where his truck was. I turned around also in bewilderment. 

"I'll be happy again? What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I called back to him.  He turned around and smiled a perfect, sickly grin, "Whatever you want it to mean, babe". He climbed back into his truck while his buddies climbed into the bed of the car, and took off down the dirt, worn out road. 

That was weird. Whatever Gino was starting, I wanted to end it. I walked into the house and saw the Pack besides Seth, who needed to blow off some steam from earlier. Everyone was silent except for a few whispers. I couldn't take the secrets anymore. 

"What was all that about?" I asked everyone, my voice thundering through the quiet space. Everyone remained quiet. 

"Gino still wants you. . ." Colin said, not making eye contact with me. He still wants me? 

"What do you mean?" I asked anyone who would answer me. 

"Gino said he's going to take you from Seth, because you never stopped loving him" Brady finished, telling me all the details. So that's what happened at the bonfire that Seth mentioned earlier. Gino was drunk and accused me of still loving him. 

"When will Seth be home?" I asked Sam, hoping he'll know. He blew out a sigh and thought for a moment. 

"Who knows, he seemed pretty pissed" Sam said. I needed to talk to him as soon as possible. I needed to tell Seth he has nothing to worry about. 

Later. . . . 

I ate dinner alone that night because Sam took Emily to a new restaurant in Forks, and Gigi was somewhere with Gino. I still don't get it. 

Why would Gino stay with Gigi if he still wanted me? Was he trying to make me jealous by using Gigi? Was this his plan all along? From the moment he broke up with me five years ago? 

I got tired of thinking about this ridiculousness and went up stairs to get ready for bed. As I approached Gigi and I's room I started to hear loud whispering and moaning coming from someone. I rolled my eyes and turned away, disgusted. So thats where she was tonight, getting it on with Gino upstairs. 

I went downstairs, grabbing my bag from the hanger, and left the house. I knew exactly where to go. 

Now that I was older, I felt more confident and in control. I remember, last time I was here, I would have to tell Older Emily where I was going and who I was hanging out with; even if it was Seth. 

I walked up to the Clearwater's welcoming house. As I reached for the doorbell the door swung open, revealing a tired, worn out Seth. His hair was spiked up in every direction and he smiled through the bags under his eyes. 

"Hey, I'm sorry I stepped out on you earlier. I just-" He started to say. I looked up his face and smiled. 

"It's okay, I'm not mad. But I need to talk to you." He nodded and let me inside. His house hasn't changed a bit since the last time. All the little nooks and crannies were still here and pictures of their family generation-by-generation still hung on the walls. 

"Where's Sue and Leah?" I asked, curious. He guided me to living room which wasn't far and answered, "Moms out with Charlie tonight and Leah's on patrol". 

I nodded sneaking a peak at Seth. He was wearing pajama pants and nothing else, he must have been sleeping. 

"I'm sorry I woke you" I said to him, sitting on his couch. He sat down beside me, swinging his arm behind my head. 

"You didn't, I couldn't sleep anyway" He said rubbing his eye with his other hand. I turned to him and started what needed to be said. 

"Listen, I know what Gino has been telling you and it's not true. I could never look at him that way ever again. I was young, I didn't know what type of guy he was." Seth's eyes stayed glued to my face. "I don't want anyone but you." I finished. He smiled and looked down for a moment; he even huffed out a laugh. 

"I'm so happy to hear you say that. That guy sure knows how to get under someone's skin." He paused, "So there's no chance of you and him?" 

"Not one" I looked deep into his dark brown eyes and even though he looked exhausted, I couldn't help but want to kiss him. 

He smiled and leaned over to my ear. "So you wouldn't mind if I did this?". He gently planted kisses on my ear and jawline then proceeded down my neck. I closed my eyes, taking in the electric feeling. 

I twisted in my seat and moved my lips to his. He quickly responded despite how exhausted he was. He grabbed onto my bare legs and pulled them up onto his lap and grabbed my waist pulling me onto him. I didn't break the kiss because I needed this. I've missed the smell of him, the lines of his lips, the feel of his skin under my finger tips. I needed him. 

He growled under his breath as I bit his bottom lip. He swiftly wrapped both his arms around my body and picked me up. I felt my self leave the couch and be carried to who knows where. I didn't care though, I just kept on kissing. 

I felt the quilts and sheets under me and knew I was in Seth's room, particularly in Seth's bed. He toward over me and his hands began to roam my body. I felt them go in every which way, yet I couldn't tell where they were heading to. I felt Seth move down to my neck and collar bone, I let out a moan that had been trying to free itself. 

I noticed my hands were roaming also. Seth's pajamas were now on the floor and he was only his his boxers. I touched his chiseled abs and his neck and back, bring him closer to me. He swept down to below my collar bone to the nape of my neck and slowly began to touch my chest. I knew we needed to stop before this went to the next step, but I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. 

"Seth. . ." I whispered, trying to get his attention but ended up urging him on. He began trailing down my now bare stomach to the top of my shorts. This unfortunately had to end. 

I leaned up and looked him in the eyes. To my surprise he didn't look as tired as before; he looked lustful, loving, excited, but also understanding and held respect. respect that I didn't want to go on. 

I didn't have to say a word for Seth to understand. He moved back to my face and kissed my lips gently, not rough like before. He looked me in the eyes and smiled softly. 

"I understand. Not tonight, not like this." He whispered. He was exactly right; I didn't want our first time like this, I want to remember it and treasure it. 

He pulled himself beside me on the little bed and flung his arm around my head and the other on my torso, where I held it. He leaned over and kissed the top of my head and gently rested his head there, already falling into unconsciousness. I closed my eyes, falling asleep to the steady heartbeat of Seth. 

Hello my lovely lovely people! Thanks for all your comments and votes! Sorry again it took me so long to update:( I already mentally slapped myself for you guys! lol 

I hope you guys are liking Dawn so far! HOW about that steamy scene in Seth's room! haha omg that was awkward writing! haha 

Anywhoo, please tell me any grammar errors and COMMENT and VOTE if ya liked it!

P.S. I included a picture of Justin Bieber because I always thought Gino would look like him. I don't want you guys to feel like you have to imagine him like that but thats just who I thought he would look like:)  

P.S.S. PLEASE tell me your ideas guys! I sometimes forget about this story or I'm at a lost of what will happen next! So I love hearing your ideas! 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote! I love hearing back from you! :)))

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.3K 69 14
What do you think happens after breaking dawn well not a happy ending that's for sure. This is what i think will happen after breaking dawn. will set...
587K 9.4K 35
Seth Clearwater. You may know him as the fun optimistic guy from Twilight, but in Dusk Seth finally finds his other half, his soul mate, his imprint...
42.3K 621 41
Life After Twilight Renesmee is all grown Up In love with Jacob Black Her two friends by her side Seth Clearwater finds an Imprint do they still face...
284K 7.8K 27
After the mysterious death of her Grandparents, Lillian and her father are shipped off to live in La Push, Washington. The greenery and picturesque...