Forever and Always//Harry Sty...

By haroldsworld

her eyes, they used to shine so bright. *language/violence* More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
epilogue 1
epilogue 2
questions
random

chapter 9

8 0 0
By haroldsworld

July 2nd 2015
Friday

Harry's POV

it's noon right now and my family is on the beach. Addy still hasn't texted me and I'm beginning to get worried about what's going on. everyone looked so scared last night and my mom wouldn't tell me who called her mom.

I've basically been pacing around the camper all day. when I texted Addy she read it but never replied.

a knock at my camper door took me out of my thoughts. I walk to the door and open it only to see Landon standing there.

"uh hey." I say stepping outside the camper

"hey"

"so you wanna tell me what the hell is going cause nobody is telling me anything and I'm worried" I ramble

"okay look. if I tell you this you cannot tell her I told you. I promised I wouldn't but I think you deserve to know considering the current situation you guys are in" she says

I nod as a reply and she continues.

"Addy's dad called her mom last night. he was suppose to be in jail but apparently got out from good behavior. keep in mind we haven't heard from him since Addy was twelve. the last time she saw him was when he almost killed her and he basically told her that if he ever saw her again he would kill her. last night on the phone he said that he knew where we were. and he said he's coming tonight and he will find us. I need you to stay with your family at all times and do not go anywhere close to her. I know you want to protect her but you can't. you'll get hurt and I don't know what's gonna happen but she's staying inside the camper all day today. if he finds her he will hurt her. if he doesn't kill her, h-he'll uhhm. he'll beat her. which will be the eleventh time. we thought the tenth would be the last time but I'm not sure. so just be careful, please. but yeah that's what's going on" she lets out a deep sigh from talking so long

"well damn. but why isn't she answering my texts?"

"are you dumb? she scared out of her fucking mind and I don't even know if she could type out a full sentence from the way her hands are shaking" she almost yells

"sorry, I'm just scared for her" I reply quietly

"I know. we all are, but we've gone through this a million times so we know how it feels. the best thing you can do is just let her be and then tomorrow text her and see if she's okay."

"okay, thank you for telling me"

"you're welcome. now don't worry yourself too much. if he doesn't find her everything will be okay." she smiles "I gotta go before she gets suspicious. bye" and then she walks away

I walk back into my camper and sit down. it's nice to know what's going on but the fact that she might get hurt tonight by that man makes my blood boil. nobody gets to hurt my girl.

but at the same time I can't do a damn thing about it. that drives me insane.

...

Addy's POV

scared? understatement.

more like terrified or worse. I thought that all this was over, but it's not. I need to get out of this camper but if I leave I risk a lot.

I sit up and go into the living room area of the kitchen.

"mom can I just step on the beach for like two seconds and then come back? I'm going crazy in this camper."

mom shakes her head telling me no.

"please mom. I'll be fine" I beg

"two minutes. and if you're not back then I'm coming for you" she mumbles. she's probably scared to death but they got out of the camper today. I didn't.

I walk out of the camper with my phone and start to walk towards the beach.

I step on the sand and instantly feel relaxed. like the little grains of sand can do so much.

I start to walk farther onto the beach so that my feet are now close to the water.

"Addy, girl? is that you?" someone calls from behind me. I don't turn around hoping they'll ignore me.

"turn around. now." he says in a deep voice. I recognize it. but can't exactly put my finger on it.

I turn around only to be faced with the one person that I am so scared of that I can't speak when I'm around him. my dad.

"hey babygirl. miss me?" the use of that name he used when I was younger makes me cringe.

my first instinct is to run but my legs won't move and I all I can see are his big brown eyes staring in my hazel ones.

"h-hi. w-why a-are you h-here?" I stutter "h-haven't y-y-you hurt m-me enough?" I ask

"oh honey" he says grabbing my arm and pulling me close to him "no one can protect you now. I've come here for one thing. and that's to ruin that perfect little face of yours"

the next thing I know I'm being pushed to the ground.

"you little bitch!" he yells and kicks me in the stomach causing me to cry in pain. he kicks me again

"you think you're worthy?" he kicks me again but this time twice and even harder "ha! you're not!"

he then comes down to his knees so he's hovering over me and I feel a sting on my cheek from him slapping me.

he then punches me in the nose breaking it.

"does this hurt?" he asks punching my jaw.

"answer me!" he slaps me again

"yes" I cry weakly

"I don't give a fuck!" he yells and continues to hit me.

he stands up and starts to kick me in the stomach again.

"get the hell off of her!" I hear another man hell. I look over with all the strength I have left and see Chad and Chris running towards us.

Chris pushes dad on the ground and hits him repeatedly. he continues to hit him until he's unconscious. "I'll call the police" I hear him say

at this point my bodies numb and I can't feel anything except Chad picking me up and walking off the beach.

"oh my god! is she okay?" I hear someone say. it was Harry. I can recognize the voice.

"she has to go to the emergency room. we'll be back later tonight" Chad says

everything is a big blur right now and all I can hear are people talking.

"Addy!" I hear Harry yell "I love you! remember that!"

did he just he loves me? my heart stopped and all I wanna say is I love you back but I can't. I'm too weak.

Chad puts me in the back of the truck and I'm laying my head on Landon lap.

all I know is that we're driving and soon the truck stops and Chad carries me into a building.

everything is so spaced out. one minute I know what's going on and the next I don't. all I know is that I'm in pain and I want it to go away.

then everything goes black.

...

July 3rd 2015
Saturday

Addy's POV

I wake up with a sharp pain in my left cheek. I guess from rolling on top of it just now. I open my eyes and see that I'm in the back bunks where I would usually be. yet I don't remember how I got here.

"hey, your awake" I see mom come in the bucks. Landon and Dylan jump up and relief floods through there faces.

"thank god" they both say and stand up

"you might want to look in the mirror" mom says

I hastily stand up and look in the mirror right beside my bunk and gasp.

I have bruises on both sides of my face and my nose has a cast on it. my stomach has a very large bruise going from the bottom of my sports bra all the the way down to the waistband of my shorts. I only have a sports bra on so my stomach is bare.

"the doctors said that you probably shouldn't wear a tight shirt for a little while." mom explains.

"why?"

"apparently it could get infected or something with the fabric touching it so you have to wear sports bras and shirts that don't touch your stomach often for at least a day." she says

I nod in reply not really wanting to speak.

"when did I black out and for how long?" I ask

"you blacked out when they put the needle in your arm. Doctor said that happens sometimes. and we got back from the hospital about four hours ago. so you were out for about 6 hours." she explains.

"where's Harry?" I ask. I wanna see him so bad it hurts

she chuckles and then replies "he's outside his camper. you should go see him"

"what time is it?" I ask

"eleven in the morning"

"the boy has been pacing around all morning. I went out earlier and he was so worried it was funny" Landon laughs

I smile and walk out of the bunk room.

"and by the way he hasn't seen the bruises so he might be a little surprised" mom warns

I nod in reply and walk outside the camper. I go around his camper to see him sitting in one the chairs biting his nails. nervous habit I guess.

his head snaps up when he notices me. he gets up and rushes over to me giving me a light hug.

"oh my god" he whispers looking at my bruised body.

"how could someone be so sick to do this to you?" he questions

I shake my head honestly not knowing.

"do you know what they did with my dad" I ask him

"they took him to the police station and he got like a 10 year sentence or something like that"

I nod and lean in to kiss him, wrapping my arms around waist. pulling him closer to me.

when his shirt touches my stomach I slightly flinch but recover quickly as the kiss overpowers the pain.

he pulls away and starts kissing my bruises on my face making my smile.

he kisses the bruises on my cheeks, my nose and then makes his way down to my stomach and kisses all around the large bruise there.

he comes back up so I'm looking up at him again. we're still hugging and it's honestly the best feeling. to have his comfort and warmth is all I could ask for.

I put my head in the crook of his neck and he pulls me closer. I feel something wet drop into my bare shoulder and I look up to see Harry crying a little.

"what's wrong" I ask him with sympathy

"you have no idea how worried I was about you. I've never been so scared in my life"

"I know but I'm okay now" I smile and he blinks away his tears

then it hit me. he doesn't deserve this. he doesn't deserve to be scared every time something bad happens to me. this is going to happen again and he's gonna through that again. I can't put him through that, I'll feel horrible doing that to him.

the camper door opening takes me out of my thoughts.

"oh my goodness, sweetie! we were so worried!" Anne says coming out of the camper with Harry's nana, pops, and dad behind her.

she takes in my bruises and frowns. Harry moves out of the way so she can give me a hug.

"that's horrible" she says barely a whisper telling me she's about to cry

"it's okay, not the first time this has happened. I'm kinda used it to now" I say truthfully. this has happened before so it's nothing different for me.

she nods and walks away.

"I'm guessing you can't swim?" Harry asks me

"not today but I can tomorrow" I frown

"don't worry about it. there are plenty of other things for us to do" he smiles making me return one

"I probably have to go back before they freak out and think I've gone missing but I'll text you later." I say

he nods and kisses me again a little longer than the first time.

I walk back to my camper and sit down on the couch beside Chad and listen in on their random conversations.

...

Harry's POV

she doesn't remember. she seriously doesn't remember.

I said that I loved her last night and she doesn't remember.

that took all of me. literally every bit to get up the courage and say that. but it's true. I do love her.

I love everything about her, the way she laughs and her big hazel eyes. and to be honest those bruises make her look adorable.

she just doesn't know.

...

or does she? (in Harry's or is it voice)

okay I'll leave now lmao

and next chapter is gonna be sad but really short, sorry

thanks for reading! all the love.

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 1 7
Harry Styles (based on song)
3.4K 137 22
"She's all I wanted. And now she's gone."
2.5K 53 39
"She folded up her fears, misfortunes, and doubts like paper airplanes and let them fly into the wind, never to return again."
52.1K 884 30
"It's like she's always there when I need her. The antidote for all of my problems." ✧ 𝘏𝘒𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘡𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘍𝘒𝘯 𝘍π˜ͺ𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯