Ex- husband and babies

By saiamrutha77

She could easily recognize that touch. Sharon knew it was him. She could feel him against her body. His hands... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Loving you again

Chapter 19

129K 4K 341
By saiamrutha77

Sorry for the looong wait... I was busy with my exams.... Updates would be regular I promise. Now, Dive in!! :*

*****

"What do you wanna do?" Chris asked Chase.

Chase looked at Chris as if he asked the most dumbest question on the earth.

"Play Daddy" Chase said in a duh voice.

Chris chuckled at Chase and asked, "What do you wanna play?"

"Daddy, catch!? " Chase said running into some corner of the hall to find his ball.

"You are good for him. " Momo commented from the couch keeping the book she was reading aside.

Chris gave her a smile.

"Sharon loves that boy to bits. After April and after what happened to caleb she was very scared for the boy. She would be very careful with him. " Momo said giving a big sigh. "Just be careful with him. "

"I will. " Chris said looking for Chase. "I better go get him."

***

"This is so pretty. " April said picking up a small flower crown.

Sharon looked like one of those creeps who could never stop smiling, she couldn't contain herself with joy of having her daughter around her. " Do you wanna try?" she asked taking the crown from April's hand and placing it on her small head.

"You look so pretty" She gushed before turning April towards the mirror hanging from the wall.

April blushed a little, her eyes locked with Sharon's. "We have same hair" she said after a long time.

Sharon smiled at her and replied as she tucked few stray hair behind her ears, "we do".

"Why does this place has my name?" April asked.

" Because I loved you and I missed you, so, I have named it after you."

April gave Sharon a long look before turning her head and looking at other things.

Sharon wondered what she was thinking ?

"Hello! Mylady" Joe said immediately once he spotted Sharon. " Good Morning"

Sharon gave him a small tight smile, 'Give me a chance Sharon' his words ringing in her head.

April peeked from behind of the racks.

"Hey, April's here." Joe said waving at her.

"Hello, Doctor." She said wondering what he was doing here.

"Just usual check in I guess? " Mira probed from behind.

Joseph blushed a little before glaring at Mira.

"Its already late. I think you should go." Sharon said in calm voice.

Joseph nodded his head "Have a good day" he said to Sharon, "Nice meeting you again April" he turned towards Sharon.

"Bye" he said again.

"Bye" Sharon replied walking him out of the store.

April was standing at the same rack from before when Sharon returned. "Do you wanna see the other side where I have toys?" She asked April.

"He likes you."

"Huh?"

"Doctor Joe, he likes you."

Sharon's eyes widened for a second. "No..no.. nothing like that." She said quickly. "Come, I'll show some pretty toys." She said moving ahead.

After one quick tour of whole show April sat behind the front desk and Sharon sat infront of her small Jewellery Machine.

"What is that? " April asked.

"I make simple necklaces in this one. Do you want one?" She asked.

April looked hesitant but nodded her head as she sat beside observing Sharon.

***

Lillian Davis was only daughter of Sam and Alexandra Davis. She was treated like royalty by everyone in her family.

She always got what she wanted, like literally, but all she ever truely wanted was Chris who was not hers to begin with. She had a huge crush on him but one day when she saw her bestfriend kissing him. Her heart broke into million pieces. She spent 2extra weeks at home after her holidays crying her heart out that winter.

And when her friend showed her engagement ring she was happy for her. She pushed her love for her friends husband aside and really tried to be happy for them.

When she started working for Chris Vanderwood she knew it was a bad idea but she had no other choice and all her feelings resurfaced. The day before accident when he came to her and poured his heart out. She could see how much he loved his friend. For that one second she wanted to be selfish. She wanted him and she gave into the temptation. Even when they were in the moment in bed, though he was drunk he called her Sharon and not her name.

She left him naked in the bed and walked back into the other room covering herself wearing his shirt and the next day when Chris thought they have done the deed. She didn't correct him, she didn't want to.

When Sharon disappeared suddenly, truth was she searched for her but when Martha proposed if she want to marry her son, she saw an opportunity to be with him life long and she grabbed it.

When Sharon's parents died everyone were worried about Sharon. She even felt Sam and Alexandra saw Sharon more as their daughter than her. 8 years she felt unloved, lesser than Sharon. So, when she got an opportunity to have what Sharon had she didn't give a second thought before grabbing it.

Every wall she built in her own bubble was crumbling now that Sharon was back.

Lily drowned herself in a bottle of whisky. Her house smelling with amount of dust and uncleaned utensils.

Her phone rang somewhere in the house until her mother's voice boomed in the house "Lily honey where are you? Give me a call back."

Lily smashed the glass she was holding in the direction of the phone. "Aaaaaaaah" She screamed.

***

"Chase..."

"Chase..."

Chris called for the fifth time. "Momo have you seen Chase?" He asked the old lady.

"Aren't you playing hide and seek?" She said smiling.

"But I can't find him" he said still looking around.

"Daddy" April called him from the front door. Sharon followed April with a cover of ice cream tub.

"Hey, Beanie how was your day?" He asked.

"Gooood. See what I got!" she said showing her the necklace Sharon made for her. It was simple chain but locket is carved in her name "Beanie".

Sharon smiled at her daughter happy with todays time spent together. She looked around for Chase.

"Momo, Where is Chase?" She asked, but was looking at Chris.

"Oh right!" Chris exclaimed "Chase?" He called again.

Sharon's face morphed in to panic immediately.

"Stop worrying so much Sharon the father and son are playing hide and seek."

"Hide and seek? Daddy I wanna play too" April jumped.

"Okay... help me find Chase" he said throwing a worried look at Sharon.

Once the father and daughter ran upstairs, Sharon turned towards Momo. "You sure Chase is inside?"

"Yup, definitely the boy is just hiding somewhere in the house. Is that icecream?"

Sharon smiled at her "Not more than three scoops for you Momo." She said placing the tub in the freezer.

She could hear April and Chris searching for Chase.

"We can't find Chase anywhere." Chris said worriedly.

Sharon raised an eyebrow at him but didn't say anything. "Are you sure he didn't go out Momo." He asked Momo.

"100%" she replied.

"He is in there" Sharon said pointing at a small cupboard.

Sharon proceeded towards that cupboard, she keeps extra cushions inside and that is Chase's regular hiding spot.

When she opened the cupboard, Chase was sleeping on the top cushion.

"He fell asleep..." Chris murmured from behind.

Sharon smiled at her son running her hand through his hair.

"He is so cute" April gushed as if speaking the exact same words that parents were thinking.

Sharon carried Chase her room so that he could take his little afternoon nap.

"Momo.. I'll set the table we will have our lunch here. Is that okay?"

"Sure, boy" she said closing her book. Chris was almost done when she returned.

She took out the Orange juice from the fridge and poured them in glasses.

April was telling Chris what all she saw at Sharon's shop and how pretty everything was. Sharon was grateful that April loved her shop.

Chris and April also retired to their first room after lunch. While Sharon cleared the table.

***

"You enjoyed your day out with mommy?" Chris asked as April adjusted her head on his shoulder.

"It's a very pretty place Daddy."

"Oh.."

"And you know, doctor now dropped by" she said.

"He did?!" Chris narrowed.

They both were silent for few minutes.

"Daddy her shop name is April." April said amazement in her voice.

"I see. So you like it?" He asked.

"You should ask your mommy."

"I asked Daddy"

"What did Mommy say?"

"She said she loves me." This time Chris could note the happiness in her voice.

"She does ...no doubt in that." He said running a hand through her hair locks.

"Why did she leave us?" April asked tilting her head up to see his face.

"I told you I did a very bad thing. She was very angry with me."

"But Granny said she didn't love me love us that is why she left us."

Chris arms tightened around April on mention of his mother. "April, You saw Sharon for four days. Do you think she doesn't like you?" He asked her.

"But gra.."

"Beanie.... You should believe what you see and feel not what you listen."

April was calm for few seconds. "Keep your hand on your heart beanie... Does it say Sharon loves you?" He asked.

April followed her father's words. "It says she loves me a lot."

"Then trust your heart Beanie." He said placing a kiss on his head.

Chris never knew his mother was feeding all this bullshit to his daughter. He hated his mother more than anything right now. How could she do this to her own grand daughter? Her own son?

***

"So...?"

"This was one of the best days in my life Momo." Sharon exclaimed.

Momo could she happiness in Sharon's eyes.

"I'm glad, sweety. The lad and Chris also had a very productive day. He tired him out completely."

Sharon didn't say anything.

"What about Savvy? Did she come?"

"Mira said she called her this morning telling her that she would come to shop today but she didn't."

"Do you think she is okay?"

"You want me to go check on her?" Sharon asked Momo.

"Hmm.. take Chris with you." Momo said.

"What? No?" She said shaking her head.

"I heard Chris" Chris said taking the place next to Momo.

"Could you please accompany Sharon to savvy's house." Momo asked before Sharon said anything.

"Ok. Let me get my jacket." He said.

Sharon glared at Momo and followed Chris out.

***

Sharon was walking at one arm length away from Chris.

"I don't bite." He said chuckling.

"I don't trust you." She said giving him a dirty look.

Chris raised his arms as if giving up.

"So, how is Savvy related to you?"

"You would love to know wouldn't you?" She snapped.

Sharon felt bad for snapping at him."She is Momo's sisters grand daughter."

"And how come I never met Momo before?" He asked.

"We were never close before." Sharon said and Chris didn't ask anything more.

"I heard the Doctor stopped by," he said keeping his face free of any expression.

"He did." She confirmed.

Chris stopped walking and Sharon turned back to see why he wasn't walking.

"What happened?" She asked confused.

"Why did he come?" he asked.

"It's none of your business." She snapped.

"You are mine" he said as a matter of fact in a serious tone.

"The Fuck I am." She said glaring at him and turned away.

Chris yanked her arm and before Sharon could say anything his lips were on hers demanding her to reply to his kiss.

Sharon found herself in his strong arms. His lips soft against hers but very demanding. She didn't want to but her traitorous body craved for his touch as her lips started moving against his.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Drumroll.... Chapter 19. Hope you enjoyed it.

Like it? Hate it?

Please Do share your views.

I'm finally done with my exams!!! Yipeeee!!!!

And you know what????

Ex husbands crossed 100k reads and also is on #19 in Romance.

I love you all.... thankyou so much. I have world's best readers. *touchwood*

Thankyou so much for all your love and Appreciation. It means world to me.

Dedicated to @DAAshwoods

Like. Vote. Comment. Share.

Love

XOXOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 376 22
I had to admit, he was cute. His eyes sparkled nervously and his lips were a lovely shade of natural red. He had his arms crossed over his chest, a g...
601K 16.8K 31
He did not love her. It was a loveless marriage to him. In his eyes, she is just a burden who cooks food for him. And in return, he will earn money a...
13.8K 483 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
54.2K 2.3K 35
*Sequel to Between Us* Bad habits. I have a lot of them. Biting my nails, gluing my eyes to my phone, making bad decisions, loving men I can never ac...