My Quiet Mate

By Star-Fly18

Boy x Boy This book is complete and I am working to edit right now!! Quinn is an abused sixteen year old boy... More

Chapter 1: The Forest
Chapter 2: The Wolf
Chapter 3: My Wolf
Chapter 4: The Pack
Chapter 5: Found Out Secrets
Chapter 6: Fear and Love
Chapter 7: The Plan and A Pack
Chapter 8: The Ride and Exposed Fears
Chapter 9: The Jig Is Up
Chapter 10: Friend or Foe?
Chapter 11: The Strange Wolf
Chapter 12: Pranks Affection and Attacks
Chapter 13: Protecting What's Mine
Chapter 14: Marking
Chapter 15: The Run Down
Chapter 16: The Change
Authors Note
Chapter 17: The Dilemma
Chapter 18: Dangers of a Wondering Mind
Chapter 19: The Threat
Chapter 20: Brothers
Chapter 21: Stone and Teeth
Chapter 22: Talking and Other Things
Chapter 23: The Day After...
Chapter 24: We Need To Talk
Chapter 25: Surprise!!
Chapter 26: Waffle Break
Chapter 28: Our Luna
Chapter 29: Check Up
Chapter 30: Trust Is Earned
Chapter 31: Facts and Revelations
Chapter 32: The Storm
Chapter 33: Bad News
Chapter 34: Malan To The Rescue
Chapter 35: The Last Week
Authors Note IMPORTANT

Chapter 27: Alone Time

31.4K 1.1K 319
By Star-Fly18

Cooper's POV

***** I wanted to do Coopers POV for his fight with Carlyle because I though it would be funny to see what he was thinking. You're welcome!!! ****

After I left the small and happy family together in the kitchen after I made sure they would be fine I plopped down on the empty sofa. Making sure to sit as far away from Owen as I could I didn't even spare him a glance, I wasn't mad at all that he didn't know what Pokémon was but I knew that me sitting far away from him would press his buttons and I loved to get him riled up. He jut had the best reactions, and he also tolerates me the best. I really love that man.

My head tilted back with a smile, I'm happy I'm one of the few people who can make Quinn happy; he needs all of the happiness he can get. A slight bickering came from the kitchen and looking up I saw Quinn come skipping out with a fond smile plastered on his face. He spotted me and plopped down at my side as he leaned into me. Wrapping my arm around his shoulder like I have done so many times I puled him into my shoulder as he closed his eyes. I knew he was tired so I let him rest.

AS he lay, Jay and the demon came into the room. I was ok with Jay but after everything that Carlyle has done to Quinn, I can't even consider them brothers. My arm tightened on Quinn as I sneered at Carlyle.

"Look what the cat dragged in," I hissed, "Sadly, it's still alive." My hard eyes never left Carlyle as he glanced over to me, unimpressed.

"Ha ha," he called in a dry tone. Jerk.

Jay went to the love seat and patted the side for Carlyle, but Carlyle was too busy staring at my arm that was still around Quinn to notice his mate. Getting annoyed with his blank stare I snapped at him.

"What?" I yelled to him, I was really getting pissed and I do not make smart choices when I'm pissed.

"Why are you touching my brother?" He asked sternly.

The nerve of him! He abused Quinn for years and he's mad that I have a loving arm around him! Me! The person who has been with him through the bad and the worse! My arm tightened even more around Quinn in a protective manner.

"I've been his friend longer then you have been his brother," I challenged and declared to demon.

"I've been his brother his whole life you dunce," Carlyle contradicted.

Well then, if were going to paly like this, let's play.

"Well," I started smugly and with no fear, "considering that I don't consider you Quinn's brother based on your actions towards him, then yes, I have been his friend longer then you have been his brother!" I was seething and I saw a bad decision in my future.

*****These next parts are in German again*****

I could tell that that got to the bastard when he switched to his native language, "You have no opinion in the matter!" he growled.

"Like shit it doesn't!" I yelled in anger, "I'll only consider you Quinn's brother when you prove that you are worthy of it!"

Like that will ever happen.

"What do you think I've been trying to do my whole life?" Carlyle yelled, but his voice started to get slowly lower, "I've only thought of Quinn! Everything that I have done has been for him and how I may make his life better!" by the end he was whispering and he couldn't look me in the eye.

Good, the fucker better feel bad. I'm the Alpha here! Well, technically Devon is, but I'm the Alpha of the conversation so take that!

"I know you're trying Carlyle," Quinn spoke up for the first time. I'm honestly surprised that he could even talk to his abuser. If it were me I would be decking him in the face. With my foot.

"I know that you have done those things thinking that it was helping me," he continued, "but we all can't just erase the past just like that. If you are serious then everything will get better, but slowly," he looked from Carlyle to me and I could see him pleading with his eyes for me to be nice. Quinn took a shaky breath before looking back to the demon, "I want you in my life, and my families lives Carlyle. Nothing is more important then family weather it is blood family or chosen, and you are important to me big brother."

Well fuck, that means that I can't be a total dick to him if Quinn wants the demon into his life again. I'm still gonna prank the shit out of him.

Carlyle stopped breathing and smiled softly. "Thank you Quinn," he whispered. I hoped he continued to stop breathing.

Quinn smiled back but I was still seething, I wasn't going to lose in this conversation! Licking my lips in thought I piped up after I got a spark of an idea, "I bet I know more about Quinn then you!" I challenged, still in German. At times like this, I'm really happy I'm bilingual.

"Oh?" Carlyle challenged, "Doubt it."

IT'S ON MOFO!!!

"I know that Quinn's favorite book is A Tale of Two Cities!" I stated strongly.

"I know his favorite food is cherries," Carlyle countered as he picked something out of his nails. That cocky bastard! I'll show him!

"I know that he hates beetles!" Good one Cooper! Mental high-five!

"I know that he loves music."

Shit, I have to think of something else.

"I know that he plays Pokémon in his free time!" Cooper, you are a genius. Let's see what that demon has now.

"I know that he likes animals."

Fuck, he's good, but I'm better!

"I know he likes to cuddle!"

"I know he hates the wind."

Shit! How does he know that! I was going to say that, the bitch! "Well," I stumbled, he has just take my idea and I didn't have a back up, "Well, well," my eyes lit up, I know something that Carlyle doesn't! "Well I know that Quinn in pregnant, so ha!"

Have I ever said that I'm not good under pressure?

I slapped my hand over my mouth in shock. Shit, shit, shit, fuck, shit, I wasn't supposed to say that! Fuckity fuck I'm in deep shit now! OOH boy Cooper you've really outdone yourself this time! Good job, I might as well go into the forest and climb a tree using only my feet as I wear a hat that said 'stupid' as the whole pack laughed and pointed while I got pelted with pinecones.

Shit.

Carlyle shot to his feet and I was instantly on the defensive, "Quinn! You're pregnant?" he shouted, "Since when?" his eyes widened in fear as I kept a close eye on him, but he was only focused on Quinn as he pulled his hair roughly, "Were you pregnant while we were fighting? Is the baby ok? D-did I kill them?" he started sobbing and pacing quickly and he looked to the ground, "I swear I didn't know Quinn! I'm a horrible creature! How can you even look at me?"

Carlyle was a fucking sobbing mess as he paced nervously. I didn't know what would happen if he didn't calm down so I jumped to my feet and grabbed his arm as I forced him to stop pacing. He struggled for a second before going limp and crying harder, what a baby. Quinn jumped up too and wrapped his arms around his brother and I had to hold myself back from prying them apart. Carlyle froze I stiffened as I waited for him to attack. Carlyle looked up in a daze "How can you even bear to touch me? I'm a killer."

Amen brother.

The demon started crying harder so Quinn forced him to look him in the eyes, "You did no such thing, I only found out today that I'm pregnant and there is no way that I was pregnant during our fight. The baby is safe, I assure you," Quinn assured his brother.

Carlyle nodded slowly in understanding. Now that he was calmer I slowly released my hold. Carlyle stood up and whipped off his eyes. He looked so pathetic right now; I wished I had a camera. "I'm so glad," Carlyle muttered, "I'm so happy right now that, that I-," he didn't get to finish his sentence before he passed.

Doing a happy dance in my head I reacted and caught him and gently placed him on the ground. Jay hopped up and kneeled down next to the demon in worry. "Is he ok?" Jay asked while looking to Quinn for reassurance.

****The rest is English****

"He is fine," Quinn assured him, "He is just really relived."

Standing up I stepped away from the three and I made my way over to Owen who was watching the whole thing cautiously.

"What was that all about?" he asked with concern.

I shrugged nonchalantly, "I told Carlyle that Quinn was pregnant because I'm the Alpha of the conversation," I explained calmly.

His eyes got wide as he spluttered before managing to spit out a few words," You told Carlyle!?! And what do you mean Alpha of the conversation? You need to-," He cut himself off as he pressed on the bridge of his nose and he closed his eyes in exasperation. I've seen that look way too much.

Looking over to the group I saw the cubs seated on the demons chest as his eyes slowly fluttered open. I could tell that he was now awake but he wasn't moving as he observed the cubs.

"Hi Uncle Carlyle!" they called cutely. I almost gagged, if that creature is their uncle then I'm their, like, super uncle! I'll be the best super uncle out there too!

Carlyle blinked slowly, "H-How long was I out for?" he asked with a shake in his voice, "I must have slipped into a coma if I missed the birth and it looks like the first few years of my nephews lives."

I scoffed slightly, the idiot thought he slipped into a coma? This is priceless!

"You still look as beautiful as you did years ago," the demon told his mate, "I'm sorry I left you for so long," he apologized.

Jay busted out laughing and made Quinn loose it too. They rolled around on the floor clutching their stomachs from laughing so hard. Owen was snickering from behind me and I was smiling smugly. This will be good. Carlyle sat up slowly as he held the twins and looked at everyone with confusion.

"I don't think that is the appropriate reaction to me waking up from my coma of a few years," he pouted slightly. Fucker, you're not allowed to pout, that's my thing.

"Carlyle," Jay got out from between laughs, "You were only out for a few moments! It is still the same day, these boy's just came out of the kitchen."

Way to ruin the joke Jay, you kill joy.

"Then why did they call me Uncle?" he asked confused. He should be, I'm the super uncle and way better then that dork!

"They are my sons," Quinn explained with a smile, "They're adopted, so you're their Uncle."

Carlyle's eyes lit up with understanding and he looked down at the boys with happiness, "Hallo," he greeted in German, "I'm your Uncle Carlyle, I hope you can accept me into your family!"

The boys nodded frantically and launched at him to give Carlyle a large hug. He froze for a second before hugging them back with small tears in his eyes.

I've had enough of the demons sappy moment; it's my turn to shine! I laughed loudly as I made sure to break up the moment, "Dude!" I laughed, "You thought you were in a coma? Priceless," I laughed harder as I pretended to wipe a tear from my eye for effect.

"I seem to remember you passing out when you found out I was pregnant," Quinn called out, he was trying to ruin my joke again! Not this time honey!

I fake gasped, "I, the mighty Cooper, never pass out," I declared as I struck my hero pose. Hero poses never fail!

"But Uncle Cooper, I though Daddy said you did pass out. Are you lying?" one of the cubs asked as he tilted his head to the side. I had to hold myself back from squealing at the cuteness of him. I want one too! I'll have to talk to Owen later.

"Your Daddy never lies," I told him, "but you see, I'm just-," I froze, processing what exactly he had just said, "What was it you called me?" I asked softly not believing my own ears.

"Uncle Cooper," he called again, "Daddy said you are his friend, so you can be Uncle Cooper!" he said with a smile as the other one nodded in agreement.

I started spluttering and spinning in circles with a large smile. Super uncle has officially come to town! "I'm an Uncle! I'm an Uncle! Owen, did you hear that?" I asked as I spun to look at him. He watched my fondly as he nodded softly, "You're an Uncle too!" I told him as I pointed to him like I was Opera. "I'm an Uncle!" I yelled again and I swooned into the darkness.

I was so happy that I was an uncle, but I wanted to be a daddy too. Owen will just have to live with being an uncle and a daddy, but I don't think he will object. A smile stayed on my face as I stayed on the ground as I practically glowed in happiness.

Quinn's POV

I need some f-ing alone time was the first thing on my mind the week after I had revealed that I was pregnant. Devon has been all over me, never leaving me alone. Stephanie, Eli, Jay, and Chris have been all over me with questions, praises, food and pleads to go shopping for the baby. Cooper has been like a protective brother, Carlyle is a protective brother, and the cubs will not let go of me for even a second. I'm not even showing that much yet, just a barely noticeable bump that you would only slightly notice if you were looking for it.

I huffed in annoyance as I panted under the bed sheets as I lay on my back. Ox had his arms wrapped around me neck and his head buried in my hair as his brother was across my legs as he head rested gently on my stomach. Devon had his arm around my stomach, right above the cub's head, as his legs tangled with mine and his head rested just under my chin. The worst part was that they were all snoring; the cubs were long and loud but knowing that they're bears it isn't a surprise, but Devon's rattled my jaw and vibrated my chest and he nearly shook me with the loud sound.

My head rested on the pillow as my lips pulled down in an upset frown. My stomach started to turn and I quickly ripped the three boys off of me as I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. As I clutched the toilet bowl a hand landed on my back and rubbed soothing circles gently, but I smacked the hand away. I need space right now and Devon isn't invited.

Devon looked slightly shocked as I glared at him, "I'm going out for a little bit," I hissed as I glared at him. He opened his mouth to argue but I cut him off as I raised my finger warningly, "I need some alone time and I swear to god Devon if you follow me I won't talk to, look at, or touch you for a month. Get it, got it, good," I huffed as I stood up and stomped out of the room and down the stairs.

As I stomped the cubs stumbled after me sleepily and clutched onto my pants once we reached the bottom of the stairs and I froze. Gently removing their hands from my pants I turned to face them, "Daddy need's some time alone," I told the two softly as they looked at me with confusion.

"But we need to make sure you and our younger brother or sister are ok Daddy! Dad told us so!" Coda told me with a small smile and he looked at me brightly.

I rubbed my forehead and looked down at them as I struggled to keep my temper in check, "Well I'll be fine. I need you two to stay with Dad for a little bit, can you do that for me?" I asked.

Coda looked slightly hurt and he looked to Ox. Ox didn't look much better but he nodded an ok to me. Coda started to argue but Ox shut him up with a look and tugged his brother back up the stairs towards our room. We still had to get their room set up so they were sleeping with us for right now.

Sighing in slight relief I hustled to the back door and burst into the cool air. Taking a deep soothing breath I started jogging slowly into the trees and I made extra sure not to trip. I didn't go too fast, but fast enough to get out all of my pent up energy. As I jogged I felt Stan and Finn start to stir in my mind.

"Morning pup," Finn yawned.

"Morning Cub," Stan grumbled tiredly.

"Morning," I called back as I focused on where I was going. I knew how to get to where I was going but it was going to take a while.

"Can I run?" Finn asked after I started to pant slightly.

"You better know that if you let him out them you're going to let me out too," Stan added in.

Realizing how long it has been since I have let them out I agreed, "I will shift, but I'm going somewhere specific so I need to be in control still," I bargained with them.

"Deal, I just need to stretch my legs," Finn groaned.

Stripping my clothes off I nodded quickly and let the change wash over me quickly. The sand colored fur burst through my skin and my beck bent slightly as my feet and legs shifted along with my arms. My skin hardened until it was rock hard, and my left eye tingled as it started to glow blue but my other eye remained the same. When the change was finished I took off in a run as I dashed around stumps, holes and logs with uncanny accuracy as I rushed through the forest. My tongue lulled out of my mouth as I started panting in happiness; this was amazing, I don't know why I haven't done this more. The trees rushed past me as my long legs gobbled up the ground as I flew.

After ten minutes Stan started to get impatient and pushed for control, which Finn barely let go. Stopping my run I let the other shift come over me. My back straightened as my arms and legs lengthened and my fur retreated into my body. The teeth grew in size, but otherwise remained, and my hands kept the claws, all nine of them. One on each finger and my left pinky missing like in my human form, it was gone in wolf form too but it was less noticeable. With a stretch of my arms I snatched up my clothes and took off in a run again. My long and powerful legs were a lot less nimble then in wolf form as they left small indents in the ground but it was no less fun.

I had to duck most of the time to avoid the low hanging branches but I ran mostly unhindered, even blowing through a few logs that were in my path because I didn't want to have to stop and move them.

"Ok, my turn you guys," I told them both but it was directed at Stan. He huffed but let me retake full control.

Shrinking down to my usual size I looked around and pulled my clothes on, I'm so lucky that I remembered that they tear if I have them on while I shift. Once my clothes were on I really took in my surroundings and pushed through the thick pushes. They resisted slightly but I burst through on the other side quickly with only a few scratches. Picking the leaves from my hair my eyes lit up as I caught sight of what I was looking for.

My safe haven.

It was still hidden as cleverly as it was before and the door was firmly shut, though it wasn't locked, as it didn't even have a lock on it. Skipping over with a large smile I pulled the door opened and was greeted by the soft, but familiar smell of lavender. A few lavender flowers were growing through some in the cracks in the wall was the source of the smell and it never failed to call me. Taking the room in it looked smaller then I remembered, the one room was cluttered with candles, dirt, dust, and just random furniture that has long since deteriorated. I had ripped up my last blanket when Devon had been here and I also had no matches, but I wasn't too worried, I wasn't planning to stay overnight anyway.

Finding a spot that was relatively clean I settled down and leaned back on the wall as I closed my eyes and relaxed my shoulders. The silence filled my ears only to be broken by a small bird chirp or the humming on an insect, but this was exactly what I needed, I just needed some quite to do what I wanted to do; and right now I just want to sit in silence. Though, I do wish I had brought the cubs so I could share this piece of my life with them.

Speaking of the cubs, I would have to make sure that I wasn't too rough on them as I was leaving. The last thing I want is for them to hate me, I don't know if I would be able to handle that. Oh God, I'm such a horrible Daddy. How will I be able to handle a baby if I can't even handle the cubs? I'm so hopeless; I'm not cut out to be a Daddy, not yet at least. Devon on the other hand has been an amazing Dad, he always seems to know what the cubs need and what to say to them when I'm stumped. I just don't know if I can handle it.

Before I could think too much about it a soft knock sounded on the closed door and made me jump. Standing up I dusted off my pants and looked to the door, it was most likely Devon coming to look for me. I wasn't too mad at him though, I needed him right now and I'm glad he followed me.

Stepping to the door I swung it open quickly, "I had a feeling y-," I cut myself off as my eyes caught who it was, and it was not Devon.

Two people that I have never seen before were standing in front of the hidden door, one man and one woman, and they looked me over as I stood frozen in the doorway. The man was in full black clothing and he had a knife strapped onto him leg and a crossbow on his back. He stood taller then me but was shorter then Devon, and this man had thin and wiry arms that looked strong. The women had a black top and thick dark jeans, and she had a knife on her upper arm and a belt that had many pouches attached to it.

Cowering back slightly with my hands clutched at my chest I looked between the two in fear as they continued to look me over. My eyes caught the man's eyes and mine snapped to the ground in fear.

"What are you doing out here?" the girl snapped as she glared at me harshly.

Holding back a whimper I collapsed into myself more as I cowered, "I-I-I just n-needed t-to be alone f-for a while," I confessed to them as I shook in fear.

"This far out into the forest?" The man drawled out bored and he kept his eyes glued onto me.

Nodding my head slightly in yes as I continued to cower in fear the two looked me over again before they looked to each other and nodded. "Come out here," the man commanded.

Whimpering lowly in fear I stayed still.

He clenched his teeth in agitation, "NOW!" he commanded.

Yelping in fear I stumbled out of the cabin as the sunlight enveloped me and I stood two feet in front of the pair, quivering like a leaf. My eyes flicked around nervously and this time my eyes met with the girl before I looked away.

"Those are some strange eyes you got there," she commented.

Not looking up I just nodded in agreement.

"Catch," she called.

Looking up to get ready to catch whatever she threw to me I gasped in surprise as clear liquid flew through the air at me and splashed onto my face and into my slightly parted mouth. It didn't sting or anything but when it got in my mouth a strong taste filled my mouth and my eyes started to tingle. Facing the ground again I spit out the foul tasting liquid and whipped the rest from my face.

"Well I'll be damned," the man commented drily and I kept trying to get the stupid taste from my mouth.

"I'd never imagine a Golem would ever be in Oregon," she gasped slightly. My head snapped up to her as I wondered how she guessed, but I soon figured it out. Whatever they threw at me made my eyes flare up, and I'm guessing it's green.

The man looked to the women with his hands on his hips, "Well, we're not after him, so what should we do?"

"Well we would make a pretty penny off of him if we sold him at the auction. It wouldn't hurt to try," she reasoned as the man nodded in agreement.

They took a step towards me threateningly and I took a step back, but they just kept coming. Freezing with wide eyes I couldn't think as they approached me. With a growl in my mind, Stan took over the controls as he pushed me out of the way. Our body grew quickly into the Golem size as Stan loudly roared in anger, making the two stumble back as they covered their ears. Stan took the chance and swatted at the two, looking to end the fight before it even starts. He gets the man as he flies into a tree, but he missed the girl as she expertly dodges.

She jumped out of the way and removes her knife as she is in the air and runs it deeply into my still outstretched hand. Hissing in pain Stan retracts his hand as he charges at the girl. His steps seem to shake the ground and he tries to stomp on her, seeing that she only comes up to our knees it wouldn't take too much to squash her. She jumps away from his feet and dodges when he swipes his clawed hand at her. The claws catch on a tree and take out a large part of it. She freezes as she looks at our hands in surprise and interest, weird girl.

As she is frozen and looking at our hand Stan raises his other hand as he prepares to smash her. Suddenly, a loud command of 'NOW' was yelled and three ropes were wrapped around my raised hand. Pulling my arm in panic my other arms was soon tangled into more ropes, and looking to the end of the ropes I saw more people grabbing the ropes as they quickly tied them off on large trees. Throwing my weight to one side the ropes started to strain.

"Keep him in place!" The women shouted with authority, "I need him to be still for this to work!"

"Yes Captain!" was called back as they doubled their efforts.

More ropes wrapped around my arms and Stan started panicking even more. He stomped his foot roughly and managed to make some of the ground pop up and a large portion raise up a few feet in scraggily disarray. The people lost their balance, but the ropes remained firm and there were soon ropes around my legs too, making me completely immobile. Pulling and thrashing as much as he could Stan started to roar for help.

Wait.

I'm so stupid.

"DEVON!" I screamed through the pack link in panic as I started sobbing interlay.

"Quinn? What's wrong? Are you ok?" he asked in a panicked tone.

I started sobbing as the women approached me slowly, "I'm covered in ropes and these people are trying to take me! Please Devon! Help me, they're going to hurt me!" I pleaded.

"Quinn, I need to know where you are," He urged.

"The cabin, where I brought you when you were hurt," I sobbed. The woman was now right in front me and started climbing up my side quickly. Stan's thrashing intensified but she continued to climb as if she was climbing a tree with a rope. She reached my head and sat on my shoulder casually as she faced the side of my head.

She removed her knife, that I now noticed was glowing with a slight green hue, and she make a small cut on the side of my neck over where Devon had marked me. The mark that Devon had given me didn't show up on my skin in Golem form, but you could tell by my scent that I was mated. The blood ran slowly from the small cut as she looked it over; she then reached back into another pouch and removed something leafy before cramming it into the cut and holding her hand over it.

Pain seared through my body and Stan, Finn and I all screamed in pain. My head started to grow fuzzy as Stan slowly lost his control over our body. Our body shrunk slowly as she kept her hand pressed over the cut and we fell to our knees, then stomach, and we were soon laying on the ground, naked, as the women kept her hand pressed over the cut as she stood over us. I took control, but I found that I couldn't move at all, I was paralyzed. I could still feel Stan, but I couldn't talk to him, it was like he was asleep. At least he was still there.

Slowly, the women removed her hands from my neck and she looked me over for any movement. Once she deemed it safe she nodded in confirmation and motioned for another human. A young boy, maybe sixteen, came running over and she wrapped her arm around his shoulders as she placed a loving kiss on his head.

"I'll leave him to you," she told the young boy. The boy's eyes widened as he looked at the woman in astonishment. She laughed at his look, "Your first Golem? Probably going to be your only one too, they're almost rarer than return to ancestry's so you better savor this!" She beamed to him proudly.

He glowed in happiness as I watched them in fear. I couldn't even move my eyes but they were standing in my line of sight anyway, "You sure it's safe? That thing was a monster!" he exclaimed as he looked me over again.

The girl laughed softly, "Would your big sister lie to you?" she asked as she ruffled his hair again.

They did look alike. They both had straight black hair, promenade cheekbones, and stunning blue eyes. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tale but the boy wore his hair short, barely to his ears. He looked down to me again and with a rope in hand he bound my arms, wrists, knees and ankles. It wasn't like I could move anyway. With one last proud smile he wrapped his arm around my waist and hauled my body over his shoulder carelessly. My stomach was pressed into his shoulder and my vision started to go black.

"Devon," I pleaded weakly, "Help."

Then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
105K 4K 50
The Badger Series (Book 1) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Timothy is an Omega, he lost half of his vision after he was beaten for something...
1.1M 29.6K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...
83.5K 2.8K 50
The Badger Series (Book 2) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Mason Badger is a teenage werewolf, he's living in the pack that his adoptive fa...