Ask and dare the Sanses!

By Ramen-Sansy525

This is now an Undertale/ Underswap/Underfell/whatever the fuck else, ask and dare! For people who want to... More

ASK! Undertale Sans!
How can you speak without opening your mouth, do yo use magic?
How often does your brother re-calibrate his puzzles?
Oo sans what's your opinion on tori Do you like her?
Hey sans do you want to be freinds with UF sans?
whats your best pun/joke?
To US Sans One, your a precious blueberry Two, why do you love tacos so much?
WE DOIN DARES NOW!
To UF sans, why do you call your bro boss? Aren't you the older of the two?
so how did ufsans react to your papyrus sans? or didnt he meet him yet?
ANOTHER DARE! That's still too long to fit! T-T
REVISE DARE!
Us sans, I dare you to tell us the lube story.
To blueberry. drink espresso with alot of sugar.
Ut sans why won't you pick up your sock, its becoming dusty.
I dare UF Sans to kiss US Sans; ship it so much lmao
Swap i dare you to watch elfenlied (my fav anime) with red and sans classic!
you know what i dare red to wear all those dresses ! one per day!
PLEASE! @BitterSweet6455
Fragile Uf!
Fill two peeps with 1 slab of heart failure!
Short but will be done.
Busting a nu- tooth out... TwT

OUR FIRST DARE! The sentence was too big! T-T

624 19 13
By Ramen-Sansy525

uf sans. i dare you to put on a pink tutu and highheels get a ghetto blaster. go to grillbys. and then dance to im sexy and i know it by lmfao. ON. THE. TABLE.

Question by: brokendollhouse13

UfSans: ....

UtSans: *..... I am so sorry you all got dragged in this... hmpt!...

Ramen-Sansy525: ...You're laughing... T-T

UtSans: * I... I don't know what you're talking about...

UfSans: I-I c-can't! I can't d-do this! 

Ramen-Sansy525: YOU'RE CAN'T BACK OUT! YOU HAVE TO! 

Random Co-Worker: THEY'RE RIGHT! YOU HAVE TO! *pushes Uf to the ground*

~Everyone is shocked...~

UfSans: *Starts to tear up* B-But... I-I... I CAN'T! *Starts hyperventilating*

Ramen-Sansy525: Oh great! Now he's gonna die... and on my floor... T-T

UtSans: * RAMEN!?

Ramen-Sansy525: What?

UtSans: * He's having a panic attack and all you can say is that!?

Ramen-Sansy525: Oh! He's fine!

*runs over to Uf* UsSans: Ok! Calm down! It's fine... You don't have to do it... right?

Ramen-Sansy525: Uh! Yeah he has to! THIS IS THE FIRST DARE! WE CAN'T JUST SAY NO!

UsSans: Aw... but...

UtSans: This dare is a little extreme for UfSans, don't you think...?

Ramen-Sansy525: Yeah... but... *Looks at Uf*......... *Sigh* Alright... but it's up to brokendollhouse13... They can either change their dare or he HAS TO DO IT!

UsSans: Hey did you hear that! You don't have to! At least for the time being...

UfSans: *calming down* .... Ok... huff* 

*Everyone hugs Uf again*

Ramen-Sansy525: *Sigh* I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone... Also... CO WORKER! WHY ARE YOU HERE!? I THOUGHT YOU WENT TO GET MEH MEAT!?

Random Co-Worker: THERE WASN'T ANY! BESIDES! WE GOT NO MONEY! WHO DO YOU THINKS FUNDING THIS!? THE MOON!?

Ramen-Sansy525: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU PUSHED ONE OF MY GUEST AND MADE HIM CRY! GO GET MY GODDAMN MEAT!

Random Co-Worker: FINE! *Leaves angrily*

Ramen-Sansy525: BYE PEEPZ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.4K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...
36.2K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
92.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
55.2K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...