Adopted By Pentatonix

By BentoBxx

Adopted By PTX! Is like ice cream on a hot day.... Until, you get brain freeze... Warning!: This book is not... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Going Shopping
School and stuff
School and stuff (Part 2)
Before We Tour
The Start of Tour
13 Questions Part 1
13 questions Part 2
Tour Vibez
Business
Meeting People
Friends?
A/N: Thank you!
Good Bye Tour
It's coming!
Not update
Oh Happy day!
It's You
Happy New Year!!
Creative Contest!!!
Why?
Its A Little Awkward
:O
I'm Sorry :( (IMPORTANT A/N)
Fur Realzz!! (Teaser)
Update (What's Going On?)
Fur Realz
After school.
Stage 1?
Hotel?
03.10.2016
Another one
Mitch yuh penguin <(")
GNAHHHSHAJSPY
PPAP
Scandalous (Last chapter)
OH SHIT
PART TWOO FINALLY 💕

OHEMGEE

147 3 1
By BentoBxx

OKAYYY not an update but pinky promise, you'll read this.

I am freaking out right now like holy poop!! My book hit peuberty.......................................................... 1K READS GUYS WE MADE IT, THE APOCALYPSE IS OVER.

Reaching 1K  reads was one of the #GOALS lol. I just wanna say a huge, Huge, HUGE thank you to all those readers and supporters who's been there from chapter one (or any chapter), thank you so much for being there (I sound cheesy-ish) You guys are the best and I couldn't ask for more, seriously you inspire me and since I joined wattpad my whole life has changed. 

Anyways... enough snoring!! 

After completing my goal because of you guys, rewards and better quality chapters may come in the future that I see..... On my laptop.

So after Sky's birthday is new years (Because I have nothing to put at christmas and between that  time and new years you don't know what to do with your life).

Then there's a time skip to a few years later, and a few chappys in that.

Then there's more time skips, and I'll probs end after she gets married and has kids, lol.

If I have to make a book 2 just for you guys I will, you've done so much for me, it's the least I can do!

Tell a friend, to tell a friend, to tell a friend, to tell a sister, to tell a brother, to tell a roommate, to tell his pentaholic sister to read this book!

Thanks, Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 413 35
Squeal to When Love Finds You Pentatonix Scott and Kirstie. Scott and Kirstie have a new addition to their family, Austin. Now they have get used to...
15.8K 565 51
World famous, award winning, always touring. That's the life for A Cappella group Pentatonix, but with this young group growing up, sparks fly. Mitch...
413 21 21
Third book in the Can't Say series. Heavily inspired by EastEnders: Louise's kidnapping. They were so close... They almost made it... So close yet so...
9.2K 463 27
Mitchell Grassi, abuse, rape, suicide victim and survivor. The road to recovery is long, and no one knows it better than he does. With his secret cru...