I'm in love with a criminal (...

By Tiateeny20

When you're in love with someone who is on the wanted list, your moments might be short. And your secrets wil... More

Crazy in love
In love with a criminal
He was a criminal, who I loved
Authors Note
It is here people!
Announcement!

Love of my life

15.9K 273 578
By Tiateeny20

My name is (Y/n) Ruu. I'm a member of the Leaf Village along with my mother and older brother. My mother is Sika Ruu and she's a stay at home mother. My older brother, Shi Ruu is a member of the Anbu black ops. As for me, I pretty much like to kill criminals and sometimes take walks during my free time. I live alone in a little house, next an abandoned place and the house that my boyfriend lives in. I never told anyone this, but nobody knows my boyfriend. And that's how it should be.

His name is Deidara. We met a long time ago, around when we were kids. Everyone thinks he's a criminal, who is a terrorist with his "art." But I don't think the same way, he's kind and a very nice guy. He's the only one who I would rather go out with. I don't want no ordinary guy who's boring and a goody two shoes. Unfortunately, mother doesn't understand. She's always pairs me up with someone that might be a good influence on me, but that never ends good. 

Deidara and I will always be together no matter what.💜💜But the problem is that since I snuck him in the village to live next to me, people are getting suspicious. So when they ask me about the neighbor next door, I just tell them that he doesn't like the sunlight so I take care of him. (Without saying his name.) Not only that but Deidara's a very known criminal since he's in the akatsuki, the Anbu tries to catch him and put an end to him once and for all. Instead, he loses them every time, so he can go back home with me.

But when they do capture him, I'm the one who has to disguise myself and saves him. It's tiring that people can't see him the way I do, but what can I do? That's why I keep it a secret, without anyone knowing. I just can't stand letting him go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After killing men who were assaulting a family, I arrived home calling for Deidara. "Deidara, I'm home." I called "Deidara?" I walked around the house looking for the blonde. And now he's nowhere to be found. Ugh, seriously?😑😑Maybe I'll just check next door, he should be there. Sometimes, he goes into his house and would be creating new designs for his art, making it harder for me not to admire it.😍😍

I walked to the house next to mine, to find my boyfriend. I snuck in and saw that the house was bear naked. It didn't have any furniture, appliances, nor accessories, it was just a plain, old, dusty, naked house from the inside. Well, there was a bed but that was about it. It was quite obvious that he wasn't in here, if not then where could he be? "Deidara" I called. Yet again, there wasn't an answer from him. I walked back to my home, eager to find out where did Deidara went. 

He probably just went to get some more detonating clay like usual. Anyway, I went in the kitchen so I could find something to eat for my hungry stomach when a phone call came. I wonder who could be calling me now? It's been a long time since this old thing rang.

"Hello?" I started.

"(Y/ n), is that you? It's me, Hinata." She spoke. 

Hinata Hyuga. A very old friend of mine since the Chunin Exams. Back then, she was kinda shy and didn't really talk that much, however she is a strong fighter. I remember she had a crush on Naruto Uzumaki, the nine-tails jinjuriki. Now she's married to him, the 7th hokage and had two children. Beautiful by the way.

"Hinata! It's been a long time! How are you?" I asked.

"Oh, I've been doing good. So, I was thinking the girls and I are going out to eat. Are you free tonight?" 

"Of course I am! I'll be there!"

"Oh, that's great! I'll tell the girls. This will be exciting!"

"Alright, see you there."

"Right, goodbye."

"Bye."

By the time I hung up he phone, I found cup ramen in the cupboards. Ah, one harmless cup won't hurt. I'm going with the girls to eat anyway, so why should I starve myself until then. I heated up some warm water, poured into the ramen and let it sit there for about three minutes. Three minutes later, I took the cup and sat it on the floor to watch T.V.

Five minutes later, someone knocked on the door as I saw a silhouette through the screen door. I got up on my feet and went to see who it is. "Yes?" I asked. "Baby Ruu, we need to have a chat." My mother went in. "Oh, hi mom. How have you been?" I asked her as she sat down in a chair.

 "I'm doing fine, but we need to talk, Baby Ruu." Mother said. She always calls me Baby Ruu since I'm the youngest out of her children and she calls Shi, Big Ruu. "What is it?" I asked eagerly. Whenever mom wants to talk, but she sits down before she says it, it's not going to be those happy and good news you want to hear.😓😓 I made hot tea for her and I as she ask me a series of questions.

"(Y/ n), what do you know about the neighbor next to you?"

"Oh, him? Well, he's not comfortable in the sunlight so he stays in his home."

"And?"

"He is interested in being a artist, so he has lots of art work in there."

"Anything else?"

"He doesn't like company that much?" I guessed.

"Oh, that's it? Very interesting."

Why did she say it like that? Does she know about me and Deidara? No, impossible. No one's about that secret but Deidara and I. If so, then why is she asking these questions?

"Is there something wrong mom?" I asked. I grew very anxious every second she kept me waiting for an answer. My hands were shaking when I held the tea cup for her. I don't know if she noticed it or not but she probably didn't.

"You said that he doesn't like company, right?" Mom asked.

"Yes." I answered quickly.

"Then what about your company? I've seen you go in his home many times and you would never come out." 

Damnit! I should've known that she would go to that corner and check on me! How am I able to keep this up?😫😫"Um, he's an old friend of mine since the academy." I lied. 

"Oh, really? By any chance, does he have long blonde hair, blue eyes, and known as Deidara?" Mom asked. Oh no, she's closing in! How does she know this type of information these days? Alright, no worries, just keep on doing what I'm doing, it's going to be alright.

"Um, how did you know? Wow, mom! Ha, nothing can get passed you. Ha ha." I laughed hoping that she wouldn't get mad. She did. She drops the tea cup to the ground and throws a fit. Mom hates it when her children keeps secrets. Especially when she just found out about it and she's the last one to know. She's not, not in this situation. In fact she's the first one to know.

"I can't believe you would love that, that criminal!" She complained "do you even know who he has killed?! Or what he can do?!" "Calm down, mother. I know what he can do but he won't hurt me." I calmly tried to convince her. "No, (y/ n) he will! Stay away from him, he's dangerous!" She yelled. "Wait, he's not dangerous! Deidara loves me!" I yelled back "he is willing to love me!" 

"But he's not willing to make a family, is he?" Mom said coldly "when your children ask about their father, what are you going to tell them?" I know, I'll tell them that he's an excellent artist, who has done many of exciting things and very hot! Nah, just kidding. "As long as they know him." I admitted "it's not like their going to be without their father or anything." I sat down, while mother was too busy with her lecture about Deidara.

"What if the Anbu finds out his location and puts an end to him?" Mom threatened "I sent your brother to watch you, and I already told him, to let me talk to you first." So that's it. Shi was the one who watch on me for mom like a spy.😎😎 "A criminal for a father? That's not what children wish for!" She continued.

"I can't believe you would do this!" She scolded "why can't you be like your brother and be with someone I send to you?" Ugh, there she goes again 😒😒. Comparing me to the likes of my brother? Why do people do that, it's not like everyone's the same and we have the same interest. Ever heard of the word 'different'?😕😕

"Oh, yes that's what I want to do. Have someone boring boring in my life, that's exciting." I mumbled sarcastically. I look out the window in the kitchen, still hearing mother's complaining. "You know your brother appreciates his wife, Tenten." Mom brings up "she's confident, strong, beautiful and is pregnant with their second child. You on the other hand haven't even had your first. Deidara is not father material, why can't you take advice from Sakura, Ino or Hinata?" Now I'm sick and tired of this 😤😤. 

"Well, guess what? You don't see Shi Ruu, do you? Or Tenten? No, you see (Y/n) Ruu, who is completely different!" I stared at her with frustration "I don't want to be like him, I want to be me! And Deidara, is the love💝💝 of my life! He's handsome, strong, and stands up for what he believes in! And so do I. And what if we don't have children! What makes it your business to tell me, who I should have in my life?!?!"

The room fell at complete silence for a couple of minutes. Mom gets up and I noticed some tears falling down her face.😔😔 "Fine. But I'll tell you this, Deidar, Deidei or whatever his name is......Will be a dead man before he gets a shot a having a single child." She threatened as she runs out the door. I tried to chase after her but by the time I got the the threshold, she was gone. I know I was being harsh but, if only she knew sooner.

"I never had anyone stand up for me like that, you love me that much, un?" a voice asked near me. A male figure approached me from it's current place and smiled. As he came to the light he was much easier to recognize, it was just Deidara. My boyfriend was okay, but his clothes say otherwise. They were torn, exposing Deidara's flesh and some cuts that were bleeding.

 "Deidara! What happened?" I asked panicking "here come inside, you look terrible!" I walk him inside, sat him in a nearby chair, close the door and ran to the bathroom to prepare a healing bath. "The Anbu is getting close to me, my love." Deidara reported "I don't know how long I can keep this up, un." "Don't be ridiculous, at least you escaped." I pointed out. As I started to turn on the water, the words of mother from the fight came to me. 

"But he's not willing to make a family?"

                "A criminal for a father?"              

"When your children ask you about their father, what are you going to tell them?"

                     "Deidara is not father material. Why can you take advice from Sakura, Ino or Hinata?"

"Will be a dead man before he gets a shot at being a father."

"(Y/ n), are you okay?" Deidara asked as he walked over to the bathroom to check on me. The water was at a good temperature, and was ready for healing Deidara's wounds by the time I snapped out of it. "Yea, now take of your clothes and get in the water." I instructed softly. Deidara did and got in the water with his face up to my cheek. "What's wrong?" He asked sweetly. "I just got into a fight with mother." I admitted 

"Really? What did she say?" He asked. "She said that you are a criminal and I shouldn't love you, blah, blah, blah." I mocked "and that we would never have a family like everyone else." I set my hands out onto the water and released the healing chakara through my hands, into the water. It's a Ruu Clan medical lesson us the members do in case someone is injured.

The chakra water reached to Deidara and was able to touch and heal his open wounds. Deidara looks at me with sympathetic eyes like he feels sorry for the crime he did. "(Y/n), if you want a child then, I want to do it, un." He confessed "we'll do it tonight." I wasn't sure if it was okay I mean,  after all someone might hear us and might be mom. But I am sick and tired of her yelling in my ear all the time, but not for that. 

Because I want to make love to Deidara. To feel his skin on mine, his lips on mine. And at the end, it will mean something to both of us. 

"I have to go out with the girls tonight." I noted. "Oh, then right after, un?" He offered. "Fine." I stopped giving the water chakara shakers since it was getting full, went to the closet in the bedroom to put on some clothes then came back. "Wow, you look amazing, un." Deidara stunned. "Oh, Deidara. I said I'm going out with the girls."  I reminded him.

"You mean, the girl that killed Sasori? The other one with Kakuzu and Hidan, un?" Deidara quizzed. It didn't take me long before I realized what he really meant. The two who killed his subordinates, he wouldn't say their names. "Sakura and Ino?" I guessed. "Yes, the first one married Sasuke, who was my last match before I turned into art, un." Deidara stated.

"Yeah anyway, when your done just soak up the chakra in those bowls over there." I pointed to the chakra bowls. "I know. Have fun, un." Deidara smiled as I lowered myself to kiss my boyfriend. I really didn't want to leave him, especially when the Anbu including my brother getting close to him. But if he said that he can do it, I believe him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
506 97 99
Although labeled as completed, this book remains an ongoing project, with the potential for additional chapters to be posted regularly, ensuring a co...
32.6K 714 3
▎ collection of oneshot and imagines ft. you n daisuke. ▎ daisuke kanbe x reader fanfiction. ▎ request are open. - ❝𝐅𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐚...
627K 38.3K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...