Percy's little sister

By 23fangirl23

What adventures await when percy meets his sister, andie? Join percy and andie as they go through the joys of... More

Percy's little sister
Andie's dream
Training with the cousins
Andie's Insecurities
Epic Riding Fail
Authors note
Please read!!
What does skittles have to do with anything?
The blood of olympus
1 little 2 little 3 little babies!
Gone
Freedom! Or not
Learning the plan and getting away
Healing and the new Prophecy
Picking the Team

Please read!!

2.2K 27 16
By 23fangirl23

Hey!! Sorry I haven't updated but I've been extremely busy and had writers block for a while. Thanks for all the support and hopefully I can get you guys another chapter up soon!!

I don't really know how this works, but I want you guys to help decide on a character helping Triton out.

I've narrowed it down to either:
-Hercules
OR
-Amphritite

If any of you have anymore suggestions I'll happily take them!!

Again sorry for the long wait and the not ideal update, love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
208K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...