Save me

By sarah122

Alice and Connor have just been attacked by rogues, leaving the family behind without a choice, they join ano... More

Save me
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14. My date.. (Part 1)
Chapter 15. My date (part 2)
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Authors note.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 32. {End}

Chapter 31.

695 14 2
By sarah122

Adam P.O.V

Well, as time went by it was the day Alice would give birth to the babies, I was beside her the whole time, after a few hours it was done, the nurse comes in with two babies in her arms, we smiled as the nurse gave Alice our babies.

"Omg... Their so beautiful" She cries happily, I even wiped my face from some tears.

"What should we name them?" I asked, she smiles to me.

"I think, I'll name her Bella and our son Daniel" I smiled, she giggles.

"Their beautiful names" I kissed her forehead, she looks at me.

"Want to hold them?" She brings the babies closer to me, I nodded and carefully took them in my arms.

"Aww, they are beautiful" Connor and my parents come in, I smiled.

"May I?" My mum asks Alice, she smiles and nods her head.

"I think I'm gonna cry, their so beautiful" My mum wipes her face as she holds them with my dad beside her, smiling.

Alice P.O.V

I watched as Adams mum cries, holding the babies in her arms, I smiled and looked at Adam, he wraps his arm around me and kissed my forehead. We went home and placed the babies in their cribs, I kissed their forehead and went to my bed, Adam comes in beside me and hugs me tight, I looked at him and smiled. I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep, I woke up the next morning and stretched, I turned to my side and saw Adam holding Daniel in his arms, rocking him back and forth gently, I smiled and watched as he smiled brightly to Daniel. I got up and went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and getting dressed, I put my hair up in a ponytail and went to Bella and picked her up, taking her to the living room, Connor smiles and waves to me, I smiled and sat next to him.

"Could I hold her?" He asked, I giggled and nodded, he was scared to take her I could see, he slowly and gently takes her in his arms.

"Hello Bella" He smiles, I smiled and watched as Bella grabs his finger with her tiny hand.

I wanted to wait until I was older and finished school before I had children but I couldn't be anymore happier to have them now, Adam comes in with Daniel, he sits next to me. Adam took the week off, so he could spend the week with me and our babies, well the week went by fast and Adam had to go to school, he said goodbye and walked out, I smiled to Bella and Daniel, I knew Daniel was gonna cry soon, he loved his daddy and it seemed every time he cried, Adam was the only person to calm him down and stop him from crying. But it was great that Adam had that strong and special bond with Daniel, don't worry, he always treated Bella the same as he did with Daniel, no one was left out or treated differently, as Daniel started to cry, I panicked, I knew I couldn't calm him down as fast as Adam did. After a while he stopped, I sighed and got up, I put them both in a pram and walked them down the street, I got a lot of stares from people and older parents, they knew I was too young but I ignored them, I went to the shops and grabbed food and drinks for our pack, we were running low on food and drinks. Normally other pack members would do this, but I decided I'd do it because the babies needed some fresh air, I saw Connor and a few other guys come in.

"Guys over here!" I yelled and waved to them, they turned their heads and run over to me, Connor hugs me, causing stares to look our way.

"Luna, you shouldn't be out here and doing this" They say worried, I giggled and shook my head.

"It's fine guys, you don't have to worry about me so much, I wanted to help you guys and start it off for you's" They smile and took the trolley off my hands.

"Sorry, we just have jobs to look out for you and make sure you're safe" They laugh, I giggled and shook my head, I looked at Connor and took his hand, he smiles.

"That's fine and you really don't have too, I have Adam and Connor with me, well I'll get going then, see you boys later" I waved, they wave and I went home with Connor beside me.

"So why aren't you at school?" I raised my eyebrow at him, he smiles.

"I was worried about you and then the boys said you had gone somewhere and I went with them to look for you" He chuckles nervously, I smiled.

"That's nice you guys were worried but honestly I'm fine" I laughed, he does a nervous laugh and hugs me.

"Daniel wants to see Adam and he won't stop crying until he does, I was thinking I could quickly go to school and thought you could come" I shrugged, Connor looks at Daniel then me.

"He isn't crying right now?" He says confused, I sighed.

"That's because I just got him to sleep by the time we get to school he'll be awake and wanting Adam" Connor sighs and gives up, I smiled and we started to head to school.

I knew it wasn't a very good idea, but I had too, I missed Adam and so did the kids, when we got there, I took a deep breath, Connor grabs my hand and gives me a reassuring smile, I smiled and walked in. I saw everyone stare at me, Connor tightens his grip on my hand and glares at them, I looked around for Adam and saw him, he was laughing and smiling with Riley, I was glad to see they were friends, they both looked at us and ran towards us, Riley hugs me tightly, I laughed and hugged him back.

"Alice I missed you so much!" He smiles, I smiled.

"I missed you too Riley" Adam grabs Daniel as he wakes up and lifts him in the air and gently shakes him, Daniel smiles and giggles.

Riley makes baby noises to Bella, I rolled my eyes at him, he's such a kid but I loved him for it, I laughed as Adam plays around with Bella and Daniel, everyone kept looking at us, we ignored their stares, I was happy as I could be, I had an amazing family. A family member said to me 'everything happens for a reason' I didn't understand at the time but now I get what they mean, I was happy that I met Adam and got to be closer to him.

~~4 years later~~

"Mummy, can I go out and play with my brother now" Bella whines, I shook my head.

"Not until you finished your vegetables" She whines again, I sighed.

"But I don't like them" She whines, I rolled my eyes.

"Baby you don't know that until you try it, look how mummy does it" I grabbed a random vegetable and munched down on it, she looks at me before she takes a bite, I laughed at her reaction as she spits it out and drinks her water.

"Okay, you tried that's good enough go out then" She smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek and runs outside.

"She'll never finish her veggies babe" Adam chuckles, I turned to look at him and laughed.

"I know but she tried, its better than nothing, trust me when she's older she'll start eating them, they are good for her but she thinks it's poison to her" I laughed, he laughs and walks up to me and gives me a kiss.

"Well I need to go, I have some chatting to do with my father, I'll be home by dinner" I nodded my head and watched him but before he could leave Daniel and Bella stand in front of him.

"You never said goodbye to us" They cross their small arms over their chests, I laughed and smiled, they were so cute.

"Oh, how could I forget my babies" Adam chuckles and picks them up and kisses them, they giggle and hug Adam.

Adam puts them down, they run up to me and cling to my legs, Adam waves goodbye once more and walks out.

"I need to do some stuff, so why don't you guys go and play with the other kids" I smiled, they nod their heads and run outside.

I needed to go out for a run, lose some weight, I tied my hair up in a pony tail and put on my track pants and a tank top, I went up to Connor and poked his shoulder.

"I'm going out for a run, could you take care of the kids while I'm gone?" He smiles and nods his head, I smiled and went outside, I took a jog down the street, I saw Adams friend, he still had the same girl by his side, I smiled.

They wave to me, I waved back and continued to run, after an hour of running, I went back home, I got inside and tried to catch my breath. I sighed and went to my bathroom taking a shower and getting into pants and a shirt, I walked out and saw Connor playing with the kids, I smiled and leaned against the door frame. After a while they come inside, it was dark outside, they sat down on the chairs and looked at me and giggled.

"What are you monkeys laughing at" I smiled, they giggle.

"Nothing mummy" I laughed at them and shook my head, the other two twin girls had played outside with my kids, they were older now and visited me now and then.

I wasn't sure what I was gonna make for tea, I didn't really have the energy so I just ordered pizza instead, I smiled and saw Bella and Daniel watching T.V together, they were only four but they are pretty smart for their age. The pizza man came, I paid and took the pizzas, I went to the table and placed them down, I got two pizzas because I had my brother and his mate to feed as well but it didn't really bother me that much, I liked having my brother around. Adam comes home and grabs me by the waist, he smiles and kisses me, I smiled, he sneaks up on Bella and Daniel and gives them a surprise kiss.

"Daddy!" They yell and jump off the couch and hug him, he laughs.

We all came to the table and had dinner together, we laughed and had a great time, Connors mate was pregnant and is due to have the baby in a month or so, I was happy for them, Connor loved and adored kids, just like me. After dinner, we went to watch some T.V a little later and the kids started to yawn, I got up and took them to bed, I tucked them in and kissed their foreheads, Adam comes in and does the same, we smile and walk to our room and laid in bed. Adam kisses me softly and smiles, I smiled and closed my eyes, I woke up at around 3:30 am or something like that, I groaned and sat up, I rubbed my eyes, I got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. I put the glass in the sink and went back to bed, I sat there and stared out the window, I stared at the shinning moon in the sky, I wonder how River is.. I wonder if he is with his mate right now, looking over us and smiling with his mate in his arms, I wiped the tears that I didn't realize had dripped down my face, I sniffled and looked at Adam, I brushed his cheek softly, he groans and opens his eyes slowly, I moved my hand away.

"I'm sorry, go back to sleep babe" I whisper, laying down and brushing his hair away from his eyes, he does a little sleepy smile and hugs me.

I heard the birds whistling, I moaned and turned around, I didn't want to get up, I heard the door creak open, I hear laughing, they jump on the bed.

"Wake up mummy and daddy!" They yell, I sat up and brushed my hair out of my face, Adam opens one eye, looks at me then closes it again, I laughed.

"Okay, I'm up babies, just don't wake daddy up, he's really tired" They nod their heads and run out the door, I sighed and got up.

I tied my hair up and walked to the kitchen, I made breakfast for everyone and walked back to bed, Connor saw and knew I was tired, he goes to the kids and takes them outside to play, I went to my bedroom and saw Adam still asleep. I smiled and laid beside him, he wakes up slowly and pulls me to him, he kisses me and goes back to sleep, I giggled at him and went to sleep as well, I didn't sleep well these past few days, I've been stressed, I dunno know why though, I remember I didn't sleep or eat at all and Adam took the kids to his parents for a bit, so I could get a sleep and fix myself up. It was in the afternoon and I got up, I shook Adam and stood up, I got dressed and walked outside, I sighed a relief when I saw Connor still outside with them, I leaned on the door frame and looked away in the distance. Adam stands in front of me and clicks his fingers, I shook my head and looked at him, he gives me a worried look.

"Babe, is everything okay?" He asks concerned, I smiled.

"Yeah, everything's fine, why wouldn't it be?" I sighed, he hugs me, I hugged him back, he holds me for awhile.

"You know you can come to me if there's anything bothering you" He smiles, I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

He walks away, I walked into the living room and fell on the couch, I looked at the ceiling, Adam comes back after getting changed and walks towards me, he goes over me and smiles. I smiled, he leans closer to me and kisses me gently, I wrapped my arms around his neck, I giggled as he kisses my neck.

"Ew, mummy daddy! That's for the room" The kids shriek, I stopped and looked at them.

"I wonder who told you that" I cocked my eyebrow up at Adam, he looks at me and acts like he was innocent.

"It wasn't me" Adam laughs, he gets off me and sits beside me.

"Yes it was, you said there's things that happen in there and we are too young to know" They cross their arms, Adams mouth drops, I looked at them shocked.

"You shouldn't know anything at all" I said, I looked at Adam and glared, he does a nervous laugh.

"Okay, we will pretend nothing was ever said" They giggled, I laughed at them, Adam bites his lip, I looked at him and smiled.

"You're off the hook this time" I tried to sound serious but Adam laughs at me.

"Yeah cause you can do anything" He chuckles, I frowned at him, he kisses my frowning face and laughs, I shook my head and smiled.

"I could destroy you if I wanted too" I growled playfully at him, he lifts his eyebrow up.

"Oh yeah" He smirks, I smirk at him and nod my head.

He tackles me down and pins my wrists to the couch, he laughs at me, I tried to get him off me with my legs but he pins them with his, I pouted at him.

"That's not gonna work honey" He laughs, he leans down and kisses me, I giggled.

"Okay, okay you've proved your point" I sighed playfully at him, he smirks and gets off me, I sat up and pouted.

"Stop pouting" He smirks at me, I gave him a gently bite on his bottom lip, he growls at me, I giggled.

"Don't give me that cheeky smirk" I laughed, he purposely smirks at me, I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I love you" He smiles, I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you too" He hugs me, I couldn't ask for a better fiancé or family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2.1K 40
It's a story about werewolves (cliché!) A girl named Heaven who was a former member of the Phantom pack. But after years of being abused and neglecte...
10.6K 303 35
Eve has always been an independent wolf within her pack. She doesn't like much to be defended or treated like she can't take care of herself. It's fo...
11.1K 523 52
Follow Ruby as she gets tired of her pack ignoring her and her family pretending she doesn't exist. Watch as the ones who are suppose to love her, he...
42.5K 2.1K 26
*book two* It's been two years since Melodi left Caleb after finding out his father killed her best friend. And now, things have changed. Caleb is...