Hope | Danganronpa | Naegi x...

By CoFFeeBeaN28

Misaki Naomi was a popular musician online, she was invited by Hope's Peak Academy because of her huge hits i... More

P R O L O G U E
1| Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy
2| Play By The Rules
3| Make You All Despair
4| Kill Free Or Live Hard
5| The Perfect Crime
6| The 1,000 Blows
7| Even If You Were To Die
8| Embarrassing Moments
9| Stressed And Desserts
10| Doubts And Promises
11| Cage Of Death
13| The Ghost Hidden In The Bath
14| Out Of Line
15| The Mysterious Room
16| Alter Ego Is Missing
17| She Has A Secret
18| Justice Hammer
19| Versailles Style Witch Hunt Stake
20| The Mole Hidding In Our Midst
21| Lock Room Murder
22| A Dozer Master
23| Unravel The Truth
24| The 17th High School Student
25| Detention
26| He Came Back
27| Another Mysterious Picture
28| The Last Classroom Trial
E P I L O G U E
•CoFFeeBeaN28 is here•
•Questions and Answers•
★Character Sheet★
New Book: THE BLAZING REPRISAL

12| Don't Turn Off The Lights

1.3K 57 5
By CoFFeeBeaN28

Naegi's Pov.

When Ohwada-kun died couple of hours ago, I accompanied Misaki-san to her room that's next to mine, she was still depressed and upset.

"It will be fine, Misaki-san..." Was all I could say as I rubbed circles at her back, she didn't said a word. We reached her room as I smiled at her.

"You should sleep early so, you'll feel a little bit better tomorrow." I said as she only looked down on the ground and then she nodded.

"Then, I'll see you tomorrow—" I was about to leave when I felt a tug on my shirt, I turned around to see her tugging it.

"Naegi, can I ask you a favour?"

"What is it, Misaki-san?"

She paused for awhile as her eyes were darting on the ground, I couldn't see her emerald eyes because it was being covered by her violet locks.

"I-If you wouldn't mind... can y-you sleep with me, tonight?" She asked quietly as her cheeks were red, then I blushed furiously from her favour.

"I'm scared... that I could feel myself going crazy for all of this... I just couldn't handle this situation anymore." Tears streamed down her cheeks as she didn't made an eye contact with me, I just smiled and patted her hair as she looked up to me.

"If that's what would make you feel better... alright, I wouldn't mind."

"R-Really? You wouldn't mind?"

My lips curved in a smile as she was eager to know, I gave her a close eyed smile while ruffling her smooth violet hair that I really liked.

"I wouldn't mind,"

Then afterwards, we went inside her room after dinner and taking a bath, I noticed her reading a colour violet book entitled: Death Note, the book we found few days ago.

"Have you gotten a clue in that book, Misaki-san?" She nodded as she turned to me and smiled weakly.

"Thanks to Ohwada."

"Ohwada-kun? But didn't he spilled the book's pages?"

"Yeah, but thanks to that—the mysteries of the book was revelead."

"Seriously?!" I said as I looked at the book and saw music notes that I haven't seen before, she was right.

"I tried to soaked every page and it worked, it revealed all this notes—amazing isn't it?"

"Yeah, this might work! I mean—your ultimate is musician isn't it? You would be able to work this out."

"Now that I have this music notes, what should I do?"

"I don't know anything about music but, why don't you try playing some intrumenst, you might unlock something."

"But, I haven't seen any instruments ever since we came here... plus where could I find one?" She has a point.

"I don't know—at least we have this clue we can make it outside!"

"Yeah, your right!"

"We are now entering Night Time, please lock your doors so you wouldn't be a victim of murder."

The Night Time announcement by Monokuma went on as I walked up to the door and locked it, to make sure both of us wouldn't be killed.

"Goodnight."

Then the screen turned off as his announcement during the night was finally over.

"I'm going to turn of the lights—"

"Wait, don't Naegi!" She said as fear was visible in her face.

"Why? Don't you want to go to sleep?"

"I-I want... just don't t-turn off the lights! They might come out..."

"Who? You mean monsters?"

"Yeah, their scary!" That was unusual side of hers, I didn't except for her to be afraid of the dark.

"Then we'll open the night light, so... can turn off the lights?"

"B-But... monsters might..." Tears started to form her eyes, I wanted to comfort her but right now she's really adorable—wait, what?

"Don't worry, you have me."

"I'm scared of those monsters!"

"They won't appear, I'll chase them away and protect you." She just looked at me with uneasiness, then nodded.

I turned off the lights as darkness took over the room, I heard a whimpered as I quickly opened the lamp shade and soft rays of light shone some parts of the room.

"No monsters came out, didn't they? So it will be fine!"

"Yeah," with that answer from her, I sat on her bed and a little bit nervous of sleeping with a girl.

"Hey Naegi," I heard her said as I felt her warm back touched mine, she was leaning at me for support.

"What is it?"

"Thank you, for doing all of this... am I bothering you? If I am—tell it to me, okay?"

"You aren't bothering me, rather than that, I'm kind of relieved."

"Why?"

"When I'm here, I make sure your safe with me... anyways, I should be the one thanking you."

"Huh? Why me?" She asked as I couldn't feel her back leaning on me, I turned to face her as she was shocked.

"Thanks to you, I can avoid myself in going crazy... I feel safe knowing someone is by my side."

"I also feel the same, Naegi." She gave me a close eyed smile as I could feel my cheeks grew hot.

"Why are you blushing, Naegi?"

"I-I'm not blushing! It's just really warm here! That's it."

"I see, if you say so!" I'm relief that she bought my excuses.

'If... If she was the one to die next, what should I do? I'll surely go crazy.' Unknown to me, I felt something warm streamed down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying, Naegi?" She panicked while gazing at me worriedly.

"I-I'm not... there's a dust in my eye." I said as I brushed my tears with my arm, trying to calm myself.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry." My arm was still on my eyes as I could feel her gaze still on me, worried.

"I don't know the reason behind those tears, but—" She trailed off as I could feel something warm embraced me.

"I would always give you warm hugs to comfort you," She finished, I couldn't hold back my tears as I cried on her chest.

"I'm scared... I'm scared that what if you were the one who dies next? I wouldn't know what to do... I don't want to lose anyone important to me anymore!" She just trailed her fingers and gently rubbed my hair, I found it really comfortable and somewhat nice.

"I won't die, not in this place." She lifted my chin as her pair of emerald orbs looked at my hazel orbs.

"That's my promise, I still have to avenge everyone's death... I can't die now, not until I succeed." She stated as she rested her forehead on mine.

"We will find a way to overcome this trials, it's not your place to give up." She smiled softly at me as I could feel my tears dried up.

All I could feel is this warm light fuzzy feeling in my chest,

All I could hear is her kind words entering my body and soul,

And all I could see is her huge smile filled with nothing but hope.

"Let's go to sleep, I'm tired!" She yawned as she plopped herself on the comfy bed were sitting on.

"Yeah, your right."

I also laid down beside her, we were facing the other way as our back was touching each other, it was nice.

Some hours have passed yet I couldn't fall asleep, I turned around hoping to see Misaki-san's back but instead I saw her face looking at me.

We blushed furiously as we quickly averted with each other's gaze and turned around, the same position we we were at earlier. 'My heart is beating really loud... what's with his strange feeling?'

>>Time Skip>>

I could hear snoring pierced the air as I turned around as I could see the girl beside me fast asleep, her hair was disarranged and fell on her shoulders, some of it were sticking at her cheeks and neck.

I tucked a piece of her hair on the back of her ear, I know I should do this but—her hair was distracting that I couldn't help myself. She was hogging all of the blankets as I was left with nothing.

"Hmm...doughnuts~" She mumbled, I lightly chuckled, she must've had been dreaming of doughnuts.

In the end, I couldn't even sleep properly because Misaki-san was pushing me out of the bed unconsciously, until I zoned out and fell on my dreamland.

'Falling In love was never in my plan. Until one day I just realized that I love this person too much...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658 40 38
Around 100 years after the Tragedy, 15 Ultimate Students find themselves in a Killing Game in what seems to be a modified Hope's Academy. Follow Miko...
46.9K 1K 17
Y/N L/N the Ultimate Assassin, woke up on a strange Island and was forced into a killing game. On this strange Island she meets Nagito Komaeda the Ul...
193 8 1
Stuck in a killing game... How utterly cruel. (Y/N) dies in the real world, hoping to escape the judgment others have placed upon her. Only to awaken...
74 0 11
Follow the story of Zeo the Ultimate Actor (Not real person in anime or games). He was expelled from Hope's Peak Academy before class 78 arrived and...