Death Becomes Us

By EzraWinn

Typical doesn't even begin to describe who I am. I Skylar Carright am for more complex than I appear to be. C... More

Published Books Now Available
AUTHOR NOTE
1) Decisions Decisions
2) Child or Monster
3) Invitation Only
4) Pain = Understanding
5) Let's Play
6) Intruder
7) Shall it Begin
8) Hunter or Hunted
9) Bodies
10) Jake's Play Time
11) Q & A
13) Girls
14) A-Maze-Ingly Deadly
15) Birth
16) Hide & Seek
17) 99 Problems
18) Guity Until Proven Innocent
19) Closer
20) Lady Grim
21) Sweet Sorrow
22) Taught in Blood
23) Eaten Alive
24) Friends, and Family, and Death oh my
25) Woe is Me
26) Dirty Cops
27) Eh Tu
28) Fun House
29) Pigs
30) Goodnight & Goodbye
D.E.A.T.H Series

12) Hunter & Prey

21.2K 552 30
By EzraWinn

50 votes until next up load

Hunter & Prey

   It was time now. I had waited a long time and now it was time. A new game was about to begin but just like any game first you need players. I took this as a perfect time to teach my pet Jade how to hunt.

            We sat in the food court of the mall watching as the people went about their day. Studying them as they walked by just like with anything u have to pick with your eyes first. Then you learn all of their deep secrets.

            “See any that interest you?” I asked Jade and she looked around some more.

            “What about him?” she pointed out a boy in all black and I looked him over. All black, he hung his head, his starched at his skin, rubbed at his nose. Ahh good pick a junkie would always have a reason to live but and a reason to die.

            “Make contact get his name.” I told her and she looked over at me and then smiled and stood up. She switched as she walked making her away over to the boy. I was too far away to hear what she was saying to him but I could tell she was flirting. The way she was lending forwards so that he could see down her shirt, the way she would playfully touch his arm.

            I laughed to myself as she when I saw her lend over to whisper in his ear her breast pressed against his arm. Junkie or not he was still a guy and it was clear that Jade was coming on to him. He probably that it was his lucky day. I saw him pull out his phone and she took her. I would say that she was giving him her number but I knew Jade was smarter than that.

            She came back over to me when the exchange was done. She sat down and gave me a smile. I wasn’t the little junkie boy though Jade interested me yes. I loved the fact that I could cause her great pain and it only got her of. But that was the only thing about her that I wanted. True she was a pretty girl but she wasn’t Alyssa.

            “How many players are we going to have for this game?” Jade asked me.

            “Five.”

            “What are we playing?” she asked and I looked at her for a moment.

            “We only talk about the game in the Fun House.” I moved closer to Jade so that my face was inches away from hers. “If you do anything to get me tied out I will kill you Jade. If you think you can hurt me and if you ever try I will let Jake have his kind of fun with you.”

            “I only want to help you Sky.” She said and tried to lend in and kiss me but I pulled back from her before she could.

            “I will allow you to pick another. It will be your job to learn everything you can about your picks. You’re job to decide if they are worthy of the Fun House.”

            “How will I know?” she said and I stood up.

            “You won’t be able to think of a reason why it shouldn’t be them.”  I said and stood up. “Meet me at the Fun House after dinner.” I said and walked away from her.  I had my own work to do after all. Jade was given two players but I needed the other three as well. I had my list. I knew who I wanted all I needed to find out if they were worthy of playing.

            I left out the mall going and taking a drive to a little diner. I played myself in the back and waited for the waitress to come over. The first name on my list Carla Lue, age 25, been waiting as a waitress for the last three years, has a son named Sean Lue who is four. It wasn’t until after her son was born that Carla stopped turning tricks. I looked at her to see her swallow belly.

            “Can I get you anything hon?” she asked me holding a pot of coffee in one hand her back in the other. She was at least three month pregnant now. I held my cup up as she pulled me some. With a growing family Carla has been turning back to her old ways. No longer tricks but she has pimping out other girls. Underage girls at that it’s a shame that you could try for a better life for your child as you taint the lives of another.

            I wondered if she would show them the merciless pimp she had come when she play the game or would she play the weak and innocent mother to be. Carla was scum she had no right to carry life inside of her. But I wasn’t judging her. If she and he baby lived or dies would all be up to how they play the game. She was playing innocent now at work. Rubbing her belly telling people how she was about to be a mom. Telling them how she had so little needed so much. And they left her tips. How foolish people can become only help those who help themselves.

            Once I was sure that I wanted Carla on my list I felt the diner that she worked in going to visit my next player. I parked my car when I saw my player. My next player Ann Heat or as her Johns’ like to call her Sugar. Ann is a runaway that’s has made the choice to sell her body for the things that she needs. Funny enough she is the whore to Carla pimp. One of the first that Carla sold. I thought that it would be interesting having my players all linked in one way or another.

            No doubt this game will be played close to the chest and who would win just out of those two alone. The pimp of the whore. I smiled as I watched Ann walk over to my car. She was about a year younger than and yet her body looked used up. Her clothes had the stains of countless Johns her hair wild. She lend in my window licking her lips.

            “You looking for a good time baby.” She asked me.

            “How much?” I asked.

            “Forty for everything.” She told me and I shook my head. What a cheap whore she was. When a woman sell her body for so low a cost does it means that she believes she is worth little. Or do those forty dollar and thirty minutes add up. Too bad for Ann if I wanted a whore I know a clean one that wants me and whole give me all I asked for no charge.  

            “Maybe some other time.” Told her and she moved back from the window as I pulled off. So far my list was coming together nicely. I had Carla she was worthy of the Fun House. And I had Ann she add interest to this game. And now for the last player I needed to seek out before I go to see how well Jade had done.

            My last player was another street smart kind of guy. Mack Turner AKA Big Mac he was Carla old dealer but since then he has moved up in life. He was the king of block over here. He ran this corner and every corner for the next ten blocks down. He was king around here but I was going to bring their King down a few pangs. He wasn’t a god and yet he walked around as if he was one. A drug dealer was worse than the whore and her pimp.

            Drugs are vile things that poison the mind, body, and soul and people like Mack willingly give them away to stranger that have hit rock bottom in their lives. And as the business as dealing goes killing comes hand in hand. Our good friend Mack has eighteen bodies on his hand and those are only the one the police are able to link him to. I got my car walking over to the one that handles the money. I looked around as if I thought I was going to get caught. As for someone was watching me.

            “What the fuck is wrong with you?” the little gutter rat boy that I came over to asked me. I stopped the frown that coming. I looked and saw Mack looking up at me. In fact they all were looking at me.

            “I’m albino.” I answered looking around again.

            “Albinded.” He said he could have been no older then twelve and was an idiot. I smiled slightly and just nodded. My eyes going to Mack again he stood up and walked over to us and pushed the kid away.

            “What can I get you?”

            “PCP.” I answered and Mack snapped his finger.

            “You don’t do drugs.” He said and I looked him in the eyes. “And you’re not from around here either. He leaned in close to me and sniff the air around my head. “When I was in the mother land you would be the white demon we learned about. You skink of blood boy.” He said and I looked at him again looking him in the eyes. “Red eyes like the devil you are. I see into your soul its as black as my own.”

            “May I have my drugs now?” I asked when a baggie was placed in his hand. I passed another the money and Mack grabbed my arm and put the bag in my hand folding my fingers down around it.

            “Don’t you use that all in one place.” He said and I pulled away from him and turned and got back in my car. I took the bag and tossed it in my glove box as I drove off making my way to the Fun House. When I got in Jade was already there touching Rave as she sat in my chair. I snapped my finger and she stood up right away giving me Rave and moving to another seat.

            “What did you learn?”

            “His name is Ron and he takes cokes he buys from some big shot that they call Big Mac what a dumb ass name.” Jade said and I laughed to myself. All my little pawns would be linked then. The Fun House would be a flash back for them all. With people like these I wondered how this game was going to be played. “Oh and his stepfather beats him and his mom is a whore so that’s why he turned to drugs.” Jade finished.

            “And the last player?”

            “He is so cute too by the way. His name is Mika and he’s a cutter and he in Ron went and failed at rehab together.”

            “Why does he cut?” I asked. It would be no fun to have someone that wanted to die a part of the games. The whole point was to try and live.

            “Because he likes the way it burns.” Jade said opening up her legs and rubbing her hands up between her thighs. I rolled my eyes and looked away from her down into the room that we would be using for the newest game.

            “Let’s go Jade we have work to do.” I said standing up with Raven in my hand and she smiled as she glanced down into the room as well. There was much work to be done.

 Remember 50 votes until next upload

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 784 21
TRIGGER WARNINGS : Cnc, violence, substance abuse, there are scenes of r*pe and degradation. Please read at your own risk. ENJOY! After her parent's...
968K 31K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
2.7K 342 14
The dead typically want one of two things. Ghosts crave conversation. Spirits seek pain. My name is Bria, and I've been able to interact with the de...
774 60 13
They see me as a weak, shy and petite girl. They always judge me by my apearance. What they don't know that deep inside i'm the definition of death i...