Sunset Prime

Per Dippygamer64

Sunset Shimmer is the most popular girl in Canterlot High. But when she and her newest friends, the Dazzlings... Més

Chapter 1: Gone for a while
Chapter 2: Moving in
Chapter 3: Buffering out the scratches
Chapter 5: Disaster
Chapter 6: Auto-whats?!
Chapter 7: Redirecting the storm
Chapter 8: Just like magic
Chapter 9: First day on the Job
Chapter 10: A fight for her friends
Chapter 11: Explanations
Chapter 12: Letter to Twilight
Chapter 13: Quite the day for Sunset
Chapter 14 - More Questions Arise
Chapter 15: Things go Downhill
Chapter 16: A Friendly Visit
Chapter 17: Destruction at every turn
Chapter 18: Separated

Chapter 4: School Preview

548 13 10
Per Dippygamer64

Sunset strapped her backpack over her right shoulder and headed to the door, "Alright, I'm heading out." She said to the Dazzlings who were glued to the TV.

Aria groaned, "I don't get it, why would you want to go to school a day early?"

"Because I want to see what we'll have to deal with until we graduate. I don't want to go in unprepared." She explained

"Well, good luck." Adagio said.

"Yeah, break a leg!" Sonata added.

Sunset waved goodbye as she left the house. She then made her way to her new school, which hopefully, would have a better start than her old school.

=====

When Sunset got there, a ginger head teen and two other boys were picking on a younger boy with brown hair and glasses. Truth be told, Sunset Shimmer was ticked. She looked around and saw a stray rock on the ground. She picked it up and threw it at the back of the guy's head. She shouted "Leave him alone!"

But the guy just chuckled, "Why don't you mind you own business gorgeous?" and shrugged her off.

But when he was about to throw a punch at the boy, Sunset Shimmer grabbed his wrist, shoulder locked his right arm, and kicked the inside of his knees so he fell down. "I said leave him alone!" She gave his arm one last push towards the locked position before pushing him to the ground. The two other boys tried to get her, but she punched the first one in the stomach then uppercut his jaw. Then she back punched the second guy followed by a round-house kick. She than waited for them to look up as her as she moved in front of the boy. "Now SCRAM!!!" And with that, the boys all fled. "And don't call me gorgeous!" She shouted as they ran into the building. She turned to the kid, "Are you okay?"

He smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for helping me out, that was really cool!"

She blushed. "No prob."

"I'm Raf by the way." The kid extended his arm.

"Sunset Shimmer." She replied.

"Maybe we could hang out during lunch." Raf said.

"Sure, that sounds great." And with that, the two entered the building and parted as new friends. Periods went past and Sunset Shimmer was having a relatively good day, besides the beginning with the bullies and other guys howling and/or whistling at her. Not to mention Sierra was still mad at her for the other day. It was the period before lunch and she found herself with free time. She decided to work on her band's songs. She hummed/sang a tune and wrote down the notes. When she started working on lyrics, she noticed the girl at the desk to her left was watching her. "Uh... Can I help you?" She asked. The girl had black hair with pink tips and looked Asian (sorry if I sound racist).

"That's a REALLY COOL song you're making!" She said.

Sunset looked at it, "Uh, thanks? It's... not really that great. It's just something I came up with."

"I'm Miko!" She was cut off.

"Uh, Sunset Shimmer." She said, closing her notebook. The rest of the period was full of Miko asking her all sorts of questions.

When the bell rang, Miko ran past Sunset at the door, "See ya in lunch!" She said quickly.

"What? But I didn't..." She tried to say, but the girl was already gone. 'Oh no, Raf's gonna be so mad.' She thought. After getting her lunch, she looked around for either Miko or Raf, when someone tapped her shoulder. She looked to see Jack! "Hey!" They both said.

"I didn't know you went to this school." He said surprised.

"Oh well, I'm just seeing what things are like. I officially start with my friends tomorrow." She explained.

"Well, do you want to sit with me and my friends?" Sunset Shimmer weighed her decisions in her head. Sit with Raf who's possibly the school's youngest nerd, sit with Miko and get her ears talked off, or sit with her next door neighbor and have an actual chance of fun. "Uh, sure. Why not?" Jack led her to a table where she had her breath stolen from her. The table consisted of both Raf AND Miko!

"Hey Sunset!" Miko waved.

"Wait, you guys all know each other?" She asked confused.

"Yep. We figured if you could help Raf with his bully problem and withstand Miko's horsepower talking, you could hang out with us for a while." Jack said smiling.

Sunset Shimmer smiled right back and took a seat at the table. Before she could bite into her apple though, a guy came up to her and cleared his throat. She turned to see the same guy who picked on Raf earlier. "Hey. I think we got off on the wrong foot." He said, leaning between her and Jack. "The name's Vince. How about you hang with me and the cool kids instead of these losers."

Sunset Shimmer's face went blank, "You really think I care who the 'cool people' are?" She sassed. "Sorry, but I'll stick with my REAL friends and not have my IQ level drop by being exposed to your kind." Miko practically laughed for all to hear as the other two tried to keep in their laughter.

Vince was taken back, "Well, fine!" He said, and left. Sunset Shimmer rolled her eyed and proceeded with her lunch.

"Wow! That was incredible!" Miko commented.

"Yeah, that was pretty cool." Jack added. Sunset blushed, at least she had new friends.

"So Jack told us you play the guitar." Raf started, "Is that true?"

"Oh yeah, my friends and I call ourselves the 'Sunset Dazzlings'." Sunset said.

"Cool!" Miko said. "Raf told me you beat Vince and his two buds in front of the school."

"Yeah, why'd you do that anyway?" Jack turned towards Sunset, "You could get detention."

"Actually, I won't." Sunset said surprisingly calm, "After I helped Raf out I headed to the principal's office and told him what happened. He was actually very understanding, even complimented my actions. So he let me off with a warning this time, I just have to be careful about my next action."

"Whoa, you've thought of everything!" Miko said.

Sunset sighed, "Not everything. I'm still a bit nervous about my friends coming here. They had a rough past and I just want them to feel comfortable here."

"Well, what are they like?" Raf asked.

"Well, Sonata is a really free spirit, and she doesn't think through thing 100%, but her heart is always in the right place. Then there's Aria who's the exact opposite. She always overthinks things and tries to bear everyone's problems on her own two shoulders. And then there's Adagio, who honestly, is sometimes a complete mystery to me. One moment, she wants to help me, another moment, she wants to be alone, and yet another moment, she tries to do things all herself. It's like she wants to help only when she says so."

"Yeah, I know someone like that." Jack chuckled, "By the way, I never thanked you for fixing my motorcycle."

Sunset smiled. "No prob, I always fix dents in my instruments, so I thought 'why not'." She replied. "But you really have to take better care for your things."

"Yeah, my bad." Jack rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey, Sunset. Ya' think you could teach me some of your guitar moves?" Miko interrupted.

"Uh, sure. How about today after school?' Sunset offered.

Miko thought for a while, "I'll have to move some things around, but sure, I'll come over." She then took out her phone, "I'll have to text some people though."

"Cool. Meet me after school." Sunset said.

"Mind if Jack and I come?" Raf asked.

"Not at all, the more the merrier!" Sunset smiled. The group finished their lunches and shared funny stories with each other for the rest of the lunch.

=====

Sunset Shimmer finished her school with as little troubles as possible. She waited outside the school and waited for her friends. Until long, she saw the trio leave the school and head in her direction. Miko was the first to her side, "So what are we waiting for? Let's go! Where's your car?"

Sunset felt her cheeks redden, "I... don't have a car. I can't afford one."

Miko rubbed the back of her neck, "Oh."

"That's fine," Jack said, coming up two the two girls, "Sunset can ride on my bike and Miko can drive with Raf behind us."

"You drive?' Sunset asked.

"Uh, yeah!" Miko said quickly, "I got my license as soon as I could!"

"Cool. Where's your car?" Sunset asked.

"Uh, it's..." Miko looked around for a second. "Right over there!"

Sunset looked to see a tough-looking military green car, "Oh, that's cool." She complimented. "Let's go!" Raf and Miko ran to the green car as Jack and Sunset got on his bike.

=====

"Well, here we are." Sunset said as Miko and Raf got out of their car.

"Nice place." Miko said. Sunset went over and pressed an assortment of buttons on the garage's lock. "Wait, I thought you didn't have a car. What's in the garage?"

Sunset sent a quick smirk at Miko then opened the garage door and revealed what Miko could only dream about. A set of purple and turquoise drums, a light blue Keytar with purple stars, a bright yellow bass, and a light blue lead guitar hooked up to an amp.

"Whoa!" Miko said. "This is awesome!"

Sunset smiled and picked up her guitar, "You got your guitar Miko?"

"Oh yeah, hang on." She ran to her car and opened the back door. She took out a black guitar that looked very much like Sunset's. She ran back to the others, "I got it right here." She rested it against the wall of the garage.

"Cool," Sunset tuned her guitar, "do you guys mind if I try out a verse or two of my new song first?"

"Sure." Jack said, "Let's see what you're made of."

Sunset smiled, 'Okay sunset, rock out, but not too much.' She mentally reminded herself. She didn't want them to see her "pony form". She strummed her guitar and started to play. (Original song: Skye Sweetnam - Just the Way I Am)

Hey! Yeah!

I'll fly

I'm original

I'm sly

Unpredictable...

I'm nearly irresistible

And I don't even try

I'm easily excitable,

Completely undeniable,

And sometimes unreliable.

Don't ask me why,

Don't ask me why

I'm strange

And I like it

That's just the way I am

I can't change

I can't hide it

That's just the way I am

Might as well get over it

Don't try to understand

I'm strange

And I like it

That's just the way I am

After Sunset Shimmer finished her second verse, she looked at the trio of friends. Jack's mouth was wide open, Raf's jaw was practically on the floor, and Miko held her hands to her mouth. Sunset was afraid she accidently activated her pony ears and hair, but when she checked she was still purely human. Then Miko's legs jittered and she cheered "AWESOME!!!"

"That was so cool!" Raf complimented.

"You were born to play, Sunset!" Jack added. Sunset blushed and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Sunset?" the four teens turned to see the Dazzlings in the door of the garage.

"Oh, sorry about that, girls." Sunset said. She realized no one knew each other, "Uh, girls, this is Jack, Miko and Raf."

"Hello." Adagio politely waved.

"Hi." Sonata cheered.

"We already know Jack." Aria noted.

She turned to her school friends, "Guys, this is Adagio, Sonata, and Aria."

"Hey again." Jack said.

"Hello." Raf waved back.

"What's up?" Miko cheered.

"We heard your new song Sunset." Adagio stated, walking over to her friend, "It's sounding great so far!"

"Yeah, can't wait to add the drums to it." Aria added.

"Why are those three here?" Sonata asked.

"I said I would give Miko some tips on her guitar skills." Sunset explained.

Miko picked up her guitar and strapped it around her shoulder, "Yeah let's get started!" She ordered.

Sunset smiled, "Alright, alright. Jack, Raf, would you mind hanging out with the Dazzlings while I work with Miko?"

"Oh sure." Raf said, walking towards the trio of girls. With Sunset teaching Miko, Jack and Raf had time to find out what the Dazzlings were really like.

=====

Sonata was able to snatch her Keytar before she left the garage. She was trying out all the different sounds and remixes. "You're really talented." Sonata turned to see the kid, Raf next to her.

"Uh, thanks?" she said.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's just... I've never been complimented by anyone but the girls." she sighed.

"Aw, that's too bad." He said, hopping up on the couch next to her, "You're really good."

Sonata smiled, "Thanks."

Raf smiled, "Okay, I gotta ask." The two turned to see Aria joining them, sitting on a chair by the couch, "How are you in high school?"

"Oh, I'm an accelerate. I skipped a couple grades." Raf explained.

"Tch! A couple my tail!" Aria scoffed. The two on the couch giggled a bit.

Meanwhile Adagio was sitting at the kitchen table. "Hey, mind if I sit with you?" She looked to see Jack.

"Um, no, go ahead." She replied, gesturing her hand to the seat across from her. The two sat in silence as the three others laughed. "So, what instrument do you play?"

"I play the bass." She replied, "I don't really mind being in the background, as long as Sonata, Aria and I don't have to sing."

"Why? You don't like singing?" Jack asked.

"No, we just cannot sing." She replied.

"Oh come on, I'm sure you're not that bad." Jack shrugged.

Adagio turned to Sonata and Aria who looked back at her with blank faces. Then they did something they figured they do at least one more time.

*We will be adored* they sang off key, causing Jack and Raf to cover their ears.

"Okay, Okay! I understand! You three can't sing!' Jack shouted.

Adagio rose an eyebrow. "Told ya'."

Then Sunset Shimmer came inside the room, "What was that?"

"Oh, nothing." Adagio replied. "So how was the lesson with Miko?"

Sunset smiled and stepped to the side, "You tell me."

Miko came out and jammed on her guitar, hard. She was playing the guitar solo from Sunset's new song. Once she finished, Raf ran up to her, "That was awesome!" he shouted.

"Nice job Miko!" Jack complimented. "You too Sunset."

Sunset smiled, but then realized how late it was. "Oh dear, it's getting late. You three better get going!"

Jack looked at the clock, it was about 6:35. "Oh wow, look at that. We better leave. See you four in school tomorrow." He said. And with that, he and the other two friends left.

"Well, they weren't all that bad." Aria mumbled. Sunset smiled and closed the garage door, seeing Miko and Raf getting in their green car.

=====

Sunset decided, after finishing her homework, to head to bed early. She changed and checked her note books. The Rainbooms actually had a new note instead of Twilight's. Sunset figured she was busy. She read the note from her friends back at Canterlot High;

"Dear Sunset,

It's Applejack. I appreciate you giving us these book so we could keep in touch with you and Twilight. We all miss you very much, even Flash and Principle Celestia. We had to keep this at school so we could write during lunch. Today, I was in charge of writing. Next time you'll be hearing from Rarity, so be sure to save all your gossip for her. All I wanna know is what your new neighborhood is like and if you made any new friends.

Your friend, Applejack."

Sunset smiled and took out a pen. She wrote back what was mainly on her mind;

"Dear Applejack,

I miss you guys too. I have been able to get used to Nevada, but there's not a lot to do here. I met a group of friends at school today and each one of them is really nice. Especially this girl, Miko. She kind of reminds me of Pinkie Pie. I'll save my gossip for Rarity. I just hope I don't forget most of the thing I want to talk about. Tell Celestia and Flash I said hi.

Your friend, Sunset Shimmer."

She put her pen away and went to bed, but not before thinking about her friends back at Canterlot High.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

435 17 9
Sunset and Adagio were girlfriends for a long of time ago, but when they meet again at Canterlot School, they can't imagine that their lives will be...
34.1K 433 33
The students of Canterlot High along with Princess Twilight and Prince Dusk spend the week at Camp Everfree hoping to get away from magic for awhile...
7.9K 130 11
**COMPLETED** When the Dazzlings come to Canderlot High, the human six, along with Sunset Shimmer, need the help of Twilight Sparkle and Galaxy Star...
3.7K 42 23
Sunset Shimmer has found out that the demon inside of her is now rising. The evil takes control of her body and ruins the love with her friends. She...