The Hidden Demigod (Percy Jac...

By tabdancer1

(Cover by @Halfblood_of_the_Sea) Louis had been hiding something from his band mates for years. He was a demi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chpater 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note (SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT!!!)
Để Người Sao chép Câu chuyện này ...
Another Author's Note

Chapter 6

1.2K 51 25
By tabdancer1

Chapter 6

We all had s'mores and soda during the campfire. The Apollo kids sang some tunes. I could see that Niall really wanted to play a guitar and sing. I laughed when he went over to the kids and asked for a guitar. He came back with one and a huge smile on his face.

"What will you be singing, newbie?" An Ares girl teased. I shot her a look, and she stopped. I smiled watching Niall tune the guitar to his liking.

"Hi everyone!" Niall said happily, "I'm Niall, and I'm new. So to get my nerves down, my friends and I are going to sing a song called Girl Almighty." I smiled as Niall began strumming and we started singing.

When we were done, everyone clapped. After a few seconds of clapping, everyone started staring at Niall. I looked at him and smiled brightly. Above his head was something that looked like a harp. I knew exactly what it meant.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" Niall asked. I pointed to the symbol above his head. He looked up and screamed, covering his mouth after. He had no clue what was going on.

"Why is there a harp above my head? Why is it floating?! Why ME?!" He was freaking out so much that didn't know whether to help him calm down or to laugh.

"It's not a harp," a kid with a California tan said, "It's a lyre."

"Not helping!" Niall said scared. I went up to Niall and held his shoulders. I said things to make his calm down, using a little bit of Charmspeak to force him.

"What does this mean Louis?" He asked me. I smiled and bowed down to him, as did the rest of camp.

"All hail Niall Horan," Chiron said in a loud voice so the whole camp heard, "son of Apollo."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Niall got claimed!! Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 398 21
All Leo wants is to be with Calypso. He gets his wish as a reward for helping save the world. But will his wish last forever? Will the gods take pity...
193K 2.9K 17
I Just copied this story from CourtingTheMoon (https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4077276/) I Like His/Her Story so i decided to post it in wattpad as i dont...
176K 5.6K 24
CURRENTLY UNDER REWITE!!! IF ALL GOES WELL, WILL PUBLISH IN SUMMER OF 2024!!!! Seven years ago, Percy ran away from home because of a broken heart an...
537 23 8
It's been a year after the Giant War, and things are going great for The Seven and friends. But a twist in the middle of summer make things go from h...