A hybrid wolf rejected. (Edit...

By Yuzuki16

Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 23

29.2K 912 98
By Yuzuki16

Edited 19/11/2020

+++++

|~Six years later ~|

Jade pov

Kaleb and Reuben are very energetic little boys. They could run fast for their age and most of those they played with could hardly keep up with them, of course, could as could Danny, and they absolutely loved that fact. I smiled remembering the first time the pack got to officially meet them.

|~ Flashback ~|

I stayed in the hospital for an extra day to ensure nothing went wrong with me or the pups since my pregnancy was a bit faster than the luna usual cycle which is seven months.

Once the doctor had given me a pass to leave I left the following morning. I wanted to hold both my pups but Danny refused to put Kaleb down so I was holding only Reuben. We walked all the way to the packhouse enjoying the gentle breeze and the warmth of the sun.

I was content.

When I entered the packhouse after Danny we were greeted with cheers from our overly excited pack members. Even Kate, Danny's mom had come to see us! And she was located in our California pack branch. I was quite happy seeing her take Kaleb from Danny with a glare daring him to refuse to hand over her grandchild.

We happily switched babies after and I snuggled Kaleb, finally getting to hold my oldest. Mother and Drakon- uh father had appeared as they said they would, with grandfather appearing behind them looking ready to set father on fire.

Which he almost did had it not been for me distracting him with his great-grandchildren. Of course, father wasn't left unscathed, he got a fire-covered fist to the back of his head sending him to the ground.

"That. Is for making me worry about you for so many years jackass." he huffed "That was also cause you can't even visit me what am I a chameleon!? Did I disappear from your sight so you can't come to see me!?" I snickered.

That is the first time I've heard someone reference a chameleon. I giggled watching father apologize constantly. Luckily for him, mother came to his rescue hugging grandfather and gaining all his attention.

"Wha-!? How does she get a hug?!"

"She visits me. Unlike you brat..." he side-eyed his son making everyone in the room laugh.

When mother got to hold Kaleb she laughed holding him so securely in her hands as he hugged him beginning to cry.

"He's so small, just like you were..." she cooed gently stroking his cheek gaining a smile from him. "Oh, you and you're brother are gonna be mamma's boys I know it!" She laughed.

Kaleb only stared back rubbing his eyes with one hand and shoving the other into his mouth. Laughing I gently pulled both hands from his face. He leaned forward giving him an Eskimo kiss which caused his face to scrunch up.

The loud wail of Reuben is what drew me away from Kaleb and I looked back seeing Danny take Reuben from Kyle who looked baffled that he made him cry. I snorted watching Safira pat his back to console him.

Reuben didn't stop crying in Danny's arms though, so I took my second born and went to the kitchen to feed him. He quieted and fell asleep. Mother brought Kaleb to me too and we switched babies so she and Kate got to found over the sleeping baby in her arms while I fed the other.

We were going to return to our private home but decided to stay the rest of the day in the packhouse so everyone would have a chance to meet the twins.

When they awoke from their little nap to Danny in front of them they instantly began to cry. I watched amused as he freaked out before showing a calm face and trying to ease their cries.

"Ha. I knew it! Give them to their mother. They'll stop." Grandfather smirked.

Apparently, he and his father made a bet that Danny was either going to be the favored one over me since they're boys.

Grandfather stated otherwise and much to father's horror he was proven wrong as I took my babies calming them both down as I held them to my chest. Now, father had to stay with him for a month taking all the beatings he'd receive without complaint for not visiting grandfather after he recovered.

By the end of the day, everyone got to meet the boys and I kept teasing Danny that I was the more loved one.

|~ Flashback end ~|

"Mommy!" I blinked out of my thoughts turning to the sound of Reuben running towards me in tears.

I sat up kneeling on the floor as he ran right into my chest sobbing and holding onto me tightly. I held him checking him over for any cuts or bruises but all I felt and smelt was sadness coming from him.

"Hey baby what's wrong? Why are you crying..?" I pulled him back so he could look up at me, whining away his tears as his breathing hitched and he hiccuped a bit.

"Kaleb... Kaleb is being mean to me! He push me down and, and ran away and said some mean things to me." He sobbed out trying to wipe away his extra tears. I sighed.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it. I'll go talk to him okay?" He nodded trying to wipe away the tears on his face "Why don't you go and give daddy company, pretty sure he sad you guys haven't visited him for the day?" That got a smile to etch onto his face before he ran out of the room disappearing down the halls.

"Alright Kaleb, come out baby." The door slowly pushed forward and Kaleb peaked from behind it. I huffed a laugh as he refused to meet my eyes.

He knew he was wrong for pushing and saying mean things to his brother so he was already feeling guilty and sad about it. I don't need to scold him for it, he was already scolding himself. I only had to find out the reason behind it.

"Come here, baby." He slowly walked to me fidgeting with his hands as he stopped in front of me.

"Are you going to tell me why you're being mean to Reuben?" He frowned keeping his eyes to the floor. "Hm?" I titled my head lowering myself so that our eyes would meet.

He teared up fidgeting even more and sniffling trying not to cry.

"Because... because you love him more than me." He began to cry. I blinked shocked he would think such a thing.

"What? Oh no Kallel where did you get that I loved Robin more than you?" I asked pulling him toward me and onto my lap.

He kept crying and I comforted him waiting patiently for an answer to how he could think I loved one more than the other.

Is it because I have to worry less about him doing something dangerous than Reuben that he thought of this? I bit my lip trying to figure out what could be the cause of this thought.

When he settled a bit I asked the question again making Kaleb bury his face into my chest.

"You spend more time playing with Robin, and, and you watch over him more! You always smile more when Reuben is near you too.." I blinked all the worst-case scenarios in my head gone.

"Oh, Kallel..." I chuckled making him frown offended up at me. "Baby, I don't play with Robin more. You, my darling love to read, more than play. When I read I don't like to be interrupted, so while you read I keep Robin busy so he won't bother you." Kaleb blinked.

"If you wanted to play with us, all you had to do was come outside. You know your brother loves playing with you. I admit I do watch over Robin more, but that is because I don't have to worry so much about you."

"Why?"

"Cause you!" I lifted him up bringing him to eye level with me and kissing his cheek "Don't make me worry about you doing something that could hurt you. I can always count on you to be the big brother that protects, like your father but~ your brother loves running around and climbing so he gets hurt a lot more times than you do."

"Oh..."

"As for smiling. When I look at either of you, I smile the brightest because I have my two adorable pups before me!" I cuddled him earning laughter "Don't tell your brother, but the reason I smiled more was because I kept laughing at him every time he fell down while running after Terrance." I whispered.

Kaleb grinned at me no longer sad. I placed him onto the floor messing up his hair a bit more.

"Now, I want you to go apologize to Robin." He nodded

"Yes, mommy..." I smiled. As Kaleb was about to leave Reuben burst through the door stumbling into the room.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mooommmyy!!!" He stopped bouncing in place before me "Dad said that you have wings!! Is that true?!" I laughed seeing he piqued his brother's interest as well.

"Hmm...maybe."

"Can we see!?" They asked, both now bouncing in place.

"Ah. Kallel, don't you have something to say to your brother?" Kaleb stopped bouncing then turned to face Reuben.

"Sorry..."

"Huh?"

"Sorry I pushed you earlier Robin, and for saying mean things to you..." Reuben smiled taking his brother's hand

"It's okay! I was wrong too...I was jealous that you always got mommy's attention so easily... sorry."

"I feel loved!" I scooped my babies into my arms cuddling them "But I don't want you two fighting over this okay? I love you both equally and I give you both attention. It is different cause you like different things but I still spend time with you both. Yes?"

"Yes, mommy." They answered in unison.

~|~|~|~

"Where oh where are my pups..?" I hummed back facing their hiding spot. "All these trees are hiding their scent from me, I wonder..." I sniffed around "...are they, here!" I looked behind a tree they weren't behind.

Hearing them giggle as they shifted to hide on the other side of the tree made me smile more

"They weren't here? Such great hider.." I sighed 'sadly'. "But where oh where can they be?" I hummed putting on my thinking face.

The mood shifted instantly when a rogue scent caught my nose. The smile wiped off my face and I turned to look deeper into the forest.

"Come out. I can smell you." A pack of five wolves. "All of you." A she-wolf came out from behind the tree closer to the boys that were hiding behind the tree.

I knew she could see them as she wasn't looking at me. She was staring at them. I snapped my fingers gaining her attention.

"Eyes on me. Now, who's the alpha. Come forth and say what you want."

A grey wolf growled stepping forward a bit. He looked down at me sizing me up in his wolf form.

She smells like the luna of this pack... he looked to where the she-wolf stood ..and she's with her pups too.

He looked back to me snarling and snapping probably expecting me to be scared since I had not shifted yet and I would stand ground to protect my pups.

We should capture them!

Alphas will do anything to get their mate and pups back. Two of the others suggested to their alpha.

I glared folding my arms as I stared down at the wolves before me.

"I heard you..." I snarled then pointed at the she-wolf and the other one "and if either of you so much as takes a step towards my pups you will be missing some limbs." They froze at the threat, but their alpha growled.

They went to moved but I moved first pinning both wolves down by their necks.

"What did I say?" I spoke in my moon goddess voice halfway shifting to it as well

Immediately they sensed that change in power and the wolves all submitted to me.

The goddess!! They were still. Unknowing of what to do.

"Tell me your reasons for entering this pack." I stood releasing the two from my hold. They trotted back keeping their heads bowed.

We came here to challenge the alpha so we won't be rogues again. We're tired of running. I nodded.

"I see... why not simply ask to join a pack? Or perhaps you prefer to start your own?" They discussed among themselves before the alpha faced me again

I'd like to form my own pack. I nodded.

"Then do so. When you have come up with a name and you are all sure of wanting to join. Return here to tell the alpha of what you intend to do." They nodded about to leave.

I remained watching them and rightfully so too as one of the wolves began to rush at the boys. I stopped him immediately pinning him with vines and roots from the trees.

"Shift." I commanded forcing him to his human form. He looked no older than fourteen, fifteen for the most, and I knew from looking at him, he had a temper. "Your reason?" I raised an eyebrow

"They shot a stone at me!" He growled at the boys making them cower behind the tree.

"Are you wounded?"

"What..? No."

"Are you bleeding?"

"No."

"Did they break a bone?"

"No..."

"Then your anger is unwarranted. Annoyance maybe but you are a supernatural wolf. A small stone shouldn't harm you now trigger you to attack six years olds.  Learn to control yourself. Others won't be so... forgiving when you try to attack their pups." He nodded not looking at me.

I let him go and he left with his pack being scolded for his temper. I turned back to my boys shifting back to normal I went over to them seeing they were still scared.

"Come on, your dad's been worried for some time now." I picked them up shifting to let my wings out to distract them. It worked.

"You do have wings!" Reuben cheered as I took to the sky.

They laughed as I flew high into the sky. I flew for a moment before we headed to the Alpha floor entering through the window. Danny smiled laughing as he saw us hop off the window sill.

They ran to him and he picked them up giving them a kiss as Reuben told him he was right about my wings.

"Did you tell them yet?" He asked now looking at me. I was confused for a moment before remembering what I was supposed to tell the boys this morning.

"Oh right! Haha, I almost forgot." Danny chuckled.

"Alright, boys. We have to tell you something." He set them down on chairs as we stood before them. "You're going to get a little sister!" Danny announced.

They gaped for a few seconds before Reuben reacted first, cheering.

"Yay!! I'm gonna be a big brother!!" Kaleb reacted a little slower but he smiled too

"Yeah, I'll get to show her all the cool things!" we smiled at their reactions.

I can see it now. Kaleb being the more responsible one, while Reuben is the laid back one. I laughed that's happening without a doubt.

|~ Two months later ~|

Daniel pov

Jade gave birth to a girl. We named her Adriana. She's got Jade's multicolored eyes and my dark brown hair. She even had her mothers giggle, to me anyway.

The twins were so happy they had a little sister that they proclaimed themselves as her bodyguards. I smiled as they told me this.

"Alright, boys!" I went along "You promise to protect your sister with every fiber of your body?" I asked trying to keep a serious face and not smile at them. They nodded, happiness and determination shining in their eyes.

"Yes sir!" They saluted and I did the same.

"Alright then! You may go to see your sister now."

"Yeah!!" They cheered running into the room.

Ryan had also come over with Ashley and Jayson. He was their son. Same age as the twins just a few months younger. I looked into the room seeing Reuben staring and poking Adriana's face making her squirm and frown up her face as she watched him.

Jade was clearly amused as was Kaleb. I couldn't stop the smile that broke out on my face as I watched them. When Ryan came to see also, he too decided on joining her bodyguards' squad.

Jayson and I caught up with each other as Ashley and Jade talked. They had to return by nightfall since Ashley has her own coven to run now.

I made sure to be there when they left watching them disappear in a cloud of purple smoke. I reentered the hospital, going back into the room. There I found that everyone had fallen asleep. The twins were asleep on either side of Jade's legs since Adriana was lying on her chest.

Jade had her left hand in Kaleb's head as her right hand was holding up Adriana and Reben was snuggled into her side.

Oh, this is all too much like a perfect dream. A dream that I don't want to wake up from if that's how it really is. I found a mate who had flaws but was perfect in my eyes. She is flawless and graceful in my eyes.

Her multicolored eyes always shone when she looked at me. Her smile is so bright that it outdid the sun's rays. And she loved me all of me.

I don't like the idea of rejection but I'm glad Aron did reject her so I had her all to myself. She was all mine and I wasn't going to let her go anytime soon.

*******************************

One more chapter to go and I'm done.

I don't even know if I should do a sequel about the kids. I never thought about it... Still I have a very tiny idea. It went something like this:

"My mate is the bringer of death?" Adriana asked. I sighed.

"He's a demon. Or as humans call him the grim reaper. But uhh... Don't tell your father this. If I was younger I'd say he was hot!" Jade said making Adriana laugh.

"I heard that!" Daniel growled out in the other room. Jade and Adriana giggled.

"Mom. You still look young. You still look 18. But you're like 20 something." Jade laughed.

"Give him a chance. I have a feeling he'll kill for your love. That and if he hurts you he'll have to go through your brothers, cousin and of course yours truly. Me! Your dad will have to be the sane one if he doesn't want me to kill the boy." Adriana smiled.

"Thanks mom." They hugged;

That's all I have. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...
23.2M 652K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
216 25 19
Growing up as a packless halfbreed, Jade had heard the horror stories of the pack wolves who live in the woods around her. When you hear nothing but...
205K 5K 54
⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block It will take a...