Down Chick

By ThatOneUrbanChick

At the age of sixteen Lakeisha Moss was abandoned by her mother and left to fend for herself on the streets... More

Copyright
Down Chick
Chapter One: A Lesson Well Taught
Chapter Two: So We Meet...
Chapter Three: Sister of the Heart
Chapter Four: Come Again
Chapter Five: Memory Lane
Chapter Six: Don't Try Me
Chapter Seven: Down For You
Chapter Eight: The Hunt
Chapter Nine: Say Something
Chapter Ten: Persistence
Chapter Eleven: The Inner Circle
Chapter Twelve: The Meeting (Part 1)
Chapter Thirteen: Infatuated With You
A.N
Chapter Fourteen: The Club & the After Math (Part I)
Chapter Fourteen: The Club & The After Math (Part II)
Requited Chick (NOW POSTED)
Chapter Fifteen: My First
Chapter Sixteen: Don't Let Me Get You
Chapter Seventeen: Duty Calls (Part I)
Chapter Seventeen: Duty Calls (Part II)
Chapter Eighteen: Let Me Hold You
Chapter Nineteen: On the Low
Chapter Twenty: Revelations of Truth (Part I)
Chapter Twenty: Revelations of the Truth (Part II)
Chapter Twenty: Revelations of Truth (Part III)
Chapter Twenty-One: Reunions & Identification (Part I)
Chapter Twenty-One: Reunions & Identification (Part II)
Chapter Twenty-One: Reunions & Identification (Part II continued)
Chapter Twenty-Two: At Last
Chapter Twenty-Three: On the Rise (Part I)
Chapter Twenty-Three: On the Rise (Part II)
Chapter Twenty-Three: On the Rise (Part III)
Chapter Twenty-Four: Promises Never Prevail (Part I)
Chapter Twenty-Four: Promises Never Prevail (Part II)
Chapter Twenty-Four: Promises Never Prevail (Part III)
Chapter Twenty-Five: Misconceptions and Fatality (Part I)
Chapter Twenty-Five: Misconceptions and Fatality (Part II)
Chapter Twenty-Five: Misconceptions and Fatality (Part III)
Chapter Twenty-Six: Going Crazy
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Adamant Not...
New Story
Down Chick 2: The Hunt

Chapter Twelve: The Meeting (Part II)

110K 3.2K 339
By ThatOneUrbanChick

Dedicated to her because her book "Phat A$$" is simply amazing. If you haven't checked it out then you most definitely should. It's well worth the time. 

----

I joined this site in 2011 and honestly, not once have I received the bold red that comes to books with over 200,000 reads, 1,000 comments and 5,000 votes. I want to see that for this book. It'd be the first time that it happened. I'm hoping *fingers crossed* that you'll all help me with this goal of obtaining those bold red colors. It'd make not just my day, but my whole year. Lol.

Anyway, onto the chapter.

Part II

Unlike those who claimed that they wanted to do something for those that cared about, but only at the benefit of themselves, I was serious about this. Yeah, I was being a bit selfish about not wanting to let another nigga have- her. Fuck that, I’d just be selfish. Hell, it wouldn’t be the first time that I was. I knew that this wasn’t the best lifestyle out there for Keish, but I didn’t care. I wanted her with me. She was used to this lifestyle. It wasn’t like I was taking some prissy innocent girl from her overprotected life. No, I was taking someone who could easily adjust to my lifestyle.

Besides all of that, Keish was simply in denial and she knew it. She was just probably scared. It was understandable. When I had first started realizing that I was thinking of Keish as more than just a potential fuck, I’d been scared shitless. So scared that I’d went out and found me a few hos and got it in. It hadn’t erased her from my system. Nothing had. Just seeing her around set me on fire. I wanted her something fierce.

And I would have her. Every bit of her.

“As I was saying there are going to be some changes made around here. More safety precautions are going to be taken. We’re in a time of war with them crazy ass North end niggas. They’re taking things up a notch. They were already threatening our families, our women and everything that we hold dearly. But now they’ve got their snake bitches approaching and shit, trying to find ways to get into our heads. That’s going to come to an end. From now on don’t bring bitches and hos back here or anywhere near any of y’all spots—”

Diablo groaned. “What the fuck man? How the hell is we supposed to be out here getting—”

I arched an eyebrow, smoothly cutting him off. “I don’t care how or where you take ‘em. Go find a damn hotel or some other shit. Sex ain’t more important than yo life.”

Keish chuckled and then looked pointedly over at Miguel and Ale.

“I’m cool with the motel,” Ale said, grinning. “Mamis don’t mind it all. The only thing that matters is the game that you kick to them. Once you’ve got that rolling then it’s all good. They’ll go with you wherever you want them to go.”

I sighed inwardly and looked up at the ceiling, asking for relief from sex crazed womanizers. I was once like that, but not as crazed about it as Diablo was. That nigga couldn’t go a day without getting it in with some random female.

Me on the other hand, I was going without for the time being. I didn’t like it, but I was waiting on Keish. She had no idea of what I had in store for her. She didn’t know what it was like for me to seduce a woman. No woman had ever been able to resist me, when I was determined and showed it.

“I don’t give a fuck what any of you niggas do to keep yourselves satisfied just make sure that the lot of you are cautious about these hos running around. Don’t lead them back anywhere near yo house or none of that. If I find out that anyone’s jeopardizing us…”

I was serious about that. Any threats to the team would be eliminated. I wouldn’t hesitate to kill a single one of these niggas. There was too much at stake with this. It was more than just me and Keish’s lives on the line. It was all of our lives.

“Along with this no one is to travel alone, anymore. Take someone with you, even if it’s just to the grocery store. Be on guard, stay armed with a weapon, don’t be so far from your damn car that you can’t make a quick get away,” I recited the list of new precautionary actions that were to be taken. “Avoid the club as much as possible…”

Keish

I blinked as Angel began to list the new precautions that all of us were to take. No going anywhere alone, no clubs, no parties. Nothing, but simple things. What the hell was this nigga on? He honestly expected the lot of us to stop living our lives because of them North end niggas were creeping closer. That wasn’t likely to happen. I already barely had a life between work and all that shit. I need to be able to go places kick back and chill. Shit, I ain’t know about him or any of his boys, but I was going out this weekend.

It was already preplanned.

This nigga wanted us to be living like nuns in hiding and shit. Somehow, I didn’t think this was going to be fun. And I knew somewhere in that scheming mind of his that, he thought that I was going to be staying with him for as long as this threat was. I was contemplating it. I figured it’d be one of the safest places to be. My own little ass apartment was one of the most unprotected places ever. Besides, admittedly Angel had my attention.

In the manner of a few hours he had shed himself in a new light. One that I couldn’t seem to resist being intrigued by. For the first time in years I was viewing Angel as a man rather than a massive blob of destruction and it was wrecking-havoc on my senses.

Just sitting here on his lap made me realize exactly how susceptible to him I had become. I had protested to sitting here on his lap because somewhere deep down inside I liked it. It was a terrifying thing to admit, especially to myself.

Angel was a drug dealer, not just any drug dealer either. He was like the Big Bad of the East and getting involved with him would mean so many things. I wasn’t sure if I was ready for all that. Biting my bottom lip, I contemplated for a moment what it would be like to just for one day let down my guard, relax and allow Angel to spit his game without shutting him down.

Sure, kissing him was hot and it let my guard down for those few moments, but it always left me wondering about other things. Of course, I’d never let him know about that because men took shit like that and ran for the hills with it. Sighing wistfully, I moved around a bit and felt Angel’s ever persistent hardness brush against my ass. I wasn’t even able to stop the reaction of my body when I had first felt it. All I could do was think, “Damn that nigga packing.”

Groaning inwardly, I glanced over at Maria to squash my thoughts and she stared back at me with a bit of smile on her face. Her eyes screamed at me with amusement. She knew what my dilemma was and she found it utterly amusing. Damn Angel for lying to her earlier, now she’d believe anything between the two of us had something to do with sex. And knowing her, she’d open her big mouth and tell Viktor. Then I’d never hear the end of it because all Viktor would do was tease me about it and make suggestive comments around Angel, which in turn would enlighten others to the idea that something was going on between us.

I wasn’t sure that there was.

All I knew was that I was definitely in lust.

Twenty minutes later we were back at Pierre’s place. We being Tio, Angel, Maria, Viktor, Pierre, and Shade. Everyone else had either gone back home or to go book their damn motel rooms for their night out of getting bitches. They’d agreed that the club was the only way to get them bad as fuck.  Angel wasn’t down for it, but we’d all agreed that if all of us went together then nothing else would matter. They’d be able to smuggle their weapons in as long as we went to a club where Angel knew the front security. We could even chill in V.I.P to keep the possibility of drama down.

I was going because after tonight I worked for the rest of the week. I had Saturday off but that was it. The following week I’d be right back to working. I wondered what Angel thought he would be able to do about my job. I worked at three different places. I wasn’t going to stop working over this. I needed my job and money to keep providing for myself. It’d take them coming to my job and shooting at my ass before I gave on my idea of independence. I wasn’t about to sit back and just wait on his ass to give me money.

I wasn’t down for all of that.

“Bring yo ass,” Maria snapped, grabbing my arm and tugging me into the bathroom near the living room. She shut the door and turned the lock, before turning on the fan.

Uh-oh.

I knew exactly what this meant. Interrogation time, Maria style. That wasn’t pretty at all. She asked questions and if she didn’t get the answers that she wanted, then she pinched me. That shit hurt like hell. She always left bruises behind too.

I winced inwardly at what I knew was coming. I just didn’t know what question she would ask first.

“Was he good?” Maria asked enthusiastically.

“How would I know?” I returned.

She arched an eyebrow and lifted her hand her fingers close together. “Do we need to go over this?” she asked with a chuckle. “Bad bitches don’t keep secrets from each other. Rule number three. We tell each other everything. Anyone caught keeping secrets is eligible for an ass whooping.”

“I didn’t fuck Angel, alright?” I snapped. “You know me better than that.”

Maria scoffed. “Shiiiit, mami, if I wasn’t with Viktor then I’d be all over Angel’s sexy ass. I’d be screaming that nigga name, telling him, “Oooh, yes! Papi give it to me. Give it all to me.”

At her words, I couldn’t help but burst into laughter because I knew she was telling the truth. I had accidentally stumbled into their house while the two of them were above having sex.  Maria had been screaming as loud as life about how good his deep stroke was. That had been enough to turn me around and head right back out the door and leave the key. From that day forward I had decided it best to knock and call like normal people. I was grateful that I hadn’t seen them because the relationship between Viktor and I was completely platonic. Meaning that I didn’t want to see his ass naked that would be scarring.

“You a freaky bitch,” I snorted, laughing.

She grinned. “Yeah I am, but back to you. I saw you and Angel back at Diablo’s. What was y’all doing? And don’t say nothing cause that nigga looked like he was in heaven…and don’t get me started on you.”

Damn! It had been that obvious. My cheeks burned as I blushed.

“Nothing happened fa’real. I was just moving around slightly to get comfortable and then that nigga got excited…”

She squealed and pumped her fist in the air. “Is he packing?” she questioned. “No…wait…don’t answer that. Viktor will kill me.”

I watched her expressive face as she went from excitement to pouting. I chuckled. She was right about that. Viktor would have both of our heads on a platter. Me for telling his girl about another man’s privates and her for even dreaming about them.

“What y’all do at his house?” she demanded to know.

“Kissed and talked. Nothing more and nothing less…” I said, looking down as I remembered how he had put me in check.

“He set yo ass straight, didn’t he? I knew he would. That’s my homeboy for you!” she cheered.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatics and then looked sideways. “Since when is he yo homeboy?” I asked, cutting my eyes at her.

She looked me dead in the eyes before responding. “Since he put the well-guarded and hotheaded Lakeisha Moss in place! Takes a helluva man to do it. I’m gone give him some dap on that,” she enthused, before looking at me and laughing.

For a moment, I just stood there watching my best friend with a flat face. With her bipolar pregnant ass laughing at me like there was nothing else in the world better to do. It wasn’t even that funny. It had been a serious matter and she was acting like the nigga had accomplished some major feat. Scowling, I turned slightly looking at her.

“It ain’t that funny. Nigga ain’t do nothing,” I muttered.

“It means that he won’t let your little ass run all over him like Tio do,” she retorted. “Now, stop pouting and let’s go get some shit and get ready to rock the club and shut that bitch down. Tonight’s the night that you put them bad bitch moves on Angel.” She moved her hips as she spoke. “Grind up on it, twerk it, bend over and pop it. Let papi see whatchu working with!”

“Nah, I’m going to find me a different nigga to dance with,” I retorted.

She stopped her instructional dance and then looked at me like I was crazy. “Nah, you ain’t. Give that nigga a chance. He ain’t gone hurt you. Look at the nigga. Any fool can see feeling you. You go in the club acting a fool and he gone go Tony Montana on yo ass and whatever nigga you fuck with. He already mean mugging the hell outta Tio.”

I continued scowling as she spoke. She was over enthused by this whole thing. She was back to matchmaking again. That meant that she was willing to side with Angel. I wasn’t looking forward to this. Her rooting for Angel, meant that she wasn’t going to let this rest. She was the one who’d originally given the nigga my number without ever meeting him or knowing his name.

She grinned at me, before opening the door and stepping into the hall.

This was going to be a long night.

 College resumes Tuesday. I'm going to try and get some updates in before then. 

Remember to vote, comment and fan! All support is appreciated. 

x Leis x 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 116 25
Completed!! -- I could hear him running behind me. "HELP!" I started to scream the words repeatedly. I felt like I was the stupid, helpless girl in...
881K 21.3K 20
(SLOWLY EDITING) *Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was alwa...
486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...
516K 9.8K 33
*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep in New Mexico. She has no money, no fam...