The Broken Girl

Por emm_alee

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 9(Jake)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29(Lizzie)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 27

3K 95 0
Por emm_alee

Shawn's POV

As I saw Skyler dancing she started slowing down. The guys started screaming at her and I saw Jake smirking. I instantly knew that he drugged her, I didn't know what I was ding but somehow my feet led me to the door to leave. I slipped out the door and took out my phone to check the time. It was around 9:30 and I knew Braydon would be awake knowing his little sister is trapped somewhere with a bunch of perverted freaks. I called Braydon and he picked up on the first ring. Surprising.

"Hello?"He said with worry evident in his voice. I sighed knowing I would have to let him know what is going on.

"Meet me at the park by ur house."I said then hung up the phone. I started walking to the park by their house which was about 10-15 minutes the walk. Damn this place is small. If Braydon looks threw the abandoned part of town he might actually found baby girl. I kept on walking and saw something that looked oddly familiar.

**FLASHBACK**

"Baby girl I need u to stay away from him." I said to baby girl as she was dancing with me at her Quinceañera. I pointed over to a boy who was dancing at the bar with a drink. She nodded her head at me and smiled as I returned the same smile the sing ended and I kissed her forehead and broke apart. A different song came up and she started dancing with her friends. Jake was intently staring at her and i caught myself glaring at him. Before I could do anything I heard a high-pitch scream. Everyone got quiet in less than 5 seconds. I looked to see where the scream came from and I found baby girl laying on the floor.

I ran towards her and fell on the floor next to her. She had sweat dripping down her face and looked deathly pale. I looked up and found everyone looking around. I saw her best friend crying and looked confused.

"What happened?"I asked slowly through gritted teeth. The girl I think Jasmine tried to calm down and talk but couldn't. She just kept on sobbing and crying her eyes out. I rolled my eyes and picked up Skyler.

"Wait I want to come."Jasmine said. I nodded and started looking for my. I finally found it and unlocked the car. Jasmine opened the door and crawled in. She held out her hands and I placed Sky down so her head was in Jasmine's lap and her feet were somewhat kicking the door. I got in the driver side and started the engine. In less than 5 minutes we were at the hospital. I took them out the car and we started running to the entrance.

"HELP!! SHE NEEDS HELP!!"I screamed out. A bunch of nurses took her away while screaming at each other. The last thing I heard scared me lifeless. Jasmine started crying and I hugged her close to me.

"We're losing her!!"One of the nurses yelled and that was the last thing I heard before they left.

"Some guy gave us a pill and we took it. She must have drank to much of them and passed out. We didn't know what it was or what it would do."She sobbed into my chest while trying to talk.

"Do u know him? Can u describe him?" I asked her softly. She nodded her head and breathed in slowly.

"He had brown hair and really pretty and bright blue eyes. He had like a hispanic accent too."She said as i instantly tensed up.

"Was his name Jake?"I asked her, venom laced in my voice when I said his name. She nodded her head yes.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"You're here!"I heard an all too familiar voice say.

Braydon's POV

"Alright guys lets go. Shawn's gonna meet us at the park in 10 minutes."I said to everybody. Jahyla sat in the front while the twins sat in the back seat.  I drove to the park and parked the car.  I gave them all a handgun just in case but not Jahyla. Girls too scared. We walked to the playground and just waited. Jahyla sat on the swing and Tyler and Jackson were with me. I saw Shawn walking over here but had on a face I hadn't seen before. Uh-oh.

"Guys put ur guns away and whatever u do don't talk."I told them. They nodded their heads and hid their guns in their pants.

"You're here!"I yelled and got his attention. He walked over to me and we did the bro handshake.

"Aye man it's been too long."He said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Look I know what happened between u and Sky but please tell us what we need to do to get her back to us."I pleaded.

"Look man its not that easy. Tyler and Jahyla were already there and now they got men all over the building. When the 2 left SKyler got Michael's gun and killed idk bout 2 or 3 people."He said.

"AHHH!!!BRAYDON!!!"I heard a high pitch scream. I looked over at the swing and couldn't see Jahyla anywhere. I looked over at Shawn to see him with a confused face. His phone rang and he showed it to me. The screen flashed Jake's name on it. He put it on speaker and I heard the worst voice that has my baby sister.

"Shawn!Nice job taking them all to the park. Michael wants u NOW!!"Jake said through the phone.

"U know Jake u were never supposed to send people to follow me. Who-"Shawn was then cut off by Jake.

"No Shawn, u were never supposed to come here and see them."He through the phone.

"See who exactly?" Shawn asked. He was trying to act smart when he was really stupid as hell.

"U know who I'm talking about u dumbass. Now hurry up and get back to base or else Jahyla and Skyler r gonna have fun."And with that he hung up.

"I have to go. I'll try and protect them as best as I can and bring them back."Shawn said. I nodded my head and started walking back to the car where the twins were standing. 

"I don't think we r getting them back any time soon."I said to them. I already lost my parents, I can't loose my baby sister.

Skyler's POV

I heard the door slam opened and saw the guys carrying in a body with a bag over its head. They tied the body to a chair as soon as it started groaning and it sounded like a girl. They removed the bag and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"No u said only me and u wouldn't hurt any of them!"I screamed and tried to get out of these chains. I stopped moving once i felt the cold metal of the gun against my temple. Jahyla looked up and instantly saw me and it was like she saw a ghost.

"I know what I fuckin said and she knows too much."Michael said in my ear. Before Michael could even do anything I swung with my arms still hung on the chain and wrapped my legs around his neck so my front was to his back. I squeezed his throat and watched him as he turned red and slowly closed his eyes.  The others guys had already left so it was just me, Jahyla, and an unconscious Michael.

"Jahyla?"I asked as she just watched Michael.

"U-u killed him."She said barely above a whisper. I rolled my eyes and chuckled lightly. Her head shot up and she looked at me weirdly.

"I didn't kill i just knocked him out. He is unconscious right now which gives about 30 minutes before the others find out what happened.  Can u get ur hands out of those ropes?"I asked her. She nodded her head and was out less than 5 minutes. I looked at her in a weird way and she must have noticed cause what she said next didn't surprise me at all.

"The ropes weren't that tight."She said to me. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. I pointed to the bar to get her to get the key. She ran over to the bar and found the keys pretty easily. She unlocked me and i instantly fell to the floor. Jahyla helped me up held onto me till i could stand up straight. I grabbed the gun off the floor and found it was loaded and full.

"Lets get outta here."I said to her. I looked over at Jahyla to see she had tears brimming her eyes and saw that she was looking at my body. I looked down to see I had bruises and dry blood all over myself.

"Jahyla I'm fine lets get out of here before anyone notices."I told her. She nodded her head wiping her eyes. She got behind me and we both started walking out the door. 

"Do u remember how to get out?"I asked her since she was here before. She nodded her head and started walking out the door. We made it out of that horrible place and we started running back to my house. We made it there and I didn't see Braydon's car there. I unlocked the door with a bobby pin that was still in my hair that i stuffed down my bra when no one was looking. I unlocked the door and we both ran up the stairs after we locked the door securely.  We made it to my room and we both collapsed onto my bed and we were out like a light.

Tyler's POV

Braydon had me and Jackson stay behind just in case someone came back. Me and Jackson were currently in Braydon's room while Esteban was at his house and Braydon was looking for Skyler. Jahyla has been gone for 2 days now and Skyler has been gone for nearly 2 months. U could tell that me and Jack haven't been able to sleep for weeks from the bags that were under our eyes. Our heads shot up from something running up the stairs and slamming a door. We both tiptoed to the door and looked out and we saw that Skyler's door was closed when it was open from Braydon going in there before he left.

We walked out and slowly but carefully opened the door and saw Skyler and Jahyla on the bed sleeping. We went in and closed the door.  Jackson grabbed Jahyla and went on the floor hat already had a bed from the sleepover the girls had 2 months ago. I got in next to Skyler and wrapped my arm around her waist.  Finally after 2 months I could get some peaceful sleep knowing Sky was ok and Jahyla.

A:N I am so sorry for not updating sooner I have been kinda busy with the end of the school year and me trying to get my grades up and the boys bothering me and everything. I really hope u guys keep on reading my book is almost finished and i will be doing one after this but i will make sure it is finished before i upload it. 

Thx for reading my book guys and I hope u have enjoyed it so far.

Love ya

-Emmalee

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

394K 11.7K 28
Cover by @daniella-lavonne ~~~~ "You're a nerd you should know the answer" he said inches away from my face "And what if I don't?" I answered cr...
554K 15.4K 47
Jade west is a normal, typical girl Her favourite colour is pink and- Hold up bitch please with that Jade west is the baddest bitch of them all She...
H.O.P.E {Completed} Por k

Ficção Adolescente

97.7K 3.4K 19
"Wait!" I yelled. "I have knock-knock joke." "Go, quick." "Knock knock." "Who's there?" He asked. "Cows go." "Cows go who?" He asked. "No, cows go mo...
29.9K 1.3K 21
Two stories, brought together by twists, turns, and a mess of events. (Y/N), a kindly soul from Recoverytale, finds themselves assuming the role of h...