Sisterhood

By NewMommy014

Five sisters juggling life while making good and bad decisions, stuck trying to make it after the death of th... More

Intro.
Prologue
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
Flashback: Last days of Londa and K'Wan
Flashback: Last Days of Londa and K'Wan
{26}
{27}
{28}
Flashback: When You Thought It Was Over
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
Sequel?!
{33}
{34}
{35}

{21}

314 31 165
By NewMommy014

Three pair of eyes went to Shy as she ate her food like she didn't just drop a bombshell, even though she was lying.

"If you pregnant, it damn sure not mine." Chase said.

"Oops." Cordell said laughing sipping his tea, looking from Shy to Chase.

"I know it's not yours jackass, I was just playing!" Shy snapped at Chase.

"Don't bite his head off, when you lying and shit." Belle jumped in.

Cordell just look at them as they went back and forth.

"You don't play about no shit like that Shy'Rissa." Chase snapped at Shy.

"You don't yell at my sister either, Justin Timberlake." Belle said.

"Lord this some good ass food right now." Cordell said laughing still eating his food.

"I can yell at her if I want." Chase snapped at Belle.

Cordell paused with food in his mouth.

"Hold up there now Tom Cruise. Hold ya mouth still for a moment." Cordell said biting into a biscuit.

"You shut up too Golden Gram head, he wasn't talking to you." Shy said.

"And who your lil ass talking too? Stay in your lane lil girl." Cordell glared at Shy.

"Aye big dude, you not about to talk to my girl like that." Chase said.

"Dinner is over! Bad idea.!" Belle said and got up from the table.

"Thank God." Shy said and got up, pulling Chase with her. While Cordell sat at the table still eating the food, shaking his head.

..................

Lyric ran all the way to Alex house and banged on the door with tears running down her face. She turned the knob and door just open, okay that's not like them to leave the door open.

"Alex!" Lyric called out. She had just been there a few minutes ago.

The lights cut on, and a gun was pointed at her. She fainted.

"Oh lord, what the hell!" B yelled out, and throw the fake across the room.

Zach raced down stairs with Alex behind her. Jelly was at work for the night.  

"What the hell happen to her?" Zach asked out loud.

"The hell if I know, but she half naked, get me some water." B said.

Alex walked in the kitchen and pour water for her sister. She hand it to B and  B pour it on Lyric, Lyric jumped up screaming, before B slapped her into reality.

"Aye girl!" B yelled.

"You didn't have to slap the girl B." Zach shook her head.

"Well she was acting crazy, I had to do something." B shrugged her shoulders.

"Lyric what happened?" Alex asked.

"I-I uhh almost got raped by a group of dudes." Lyric lied. She thought about Will threat and started to cry.

The sister looked at each other and back at her.

"Well why didn't you went home and tell your foster brother? Where them niggas at?" B asked.

"I don't know, I ran." Lyric said.

"Damn, Kayden them just left here too." B said.

"We can always call them back." Zach said.

"No please don't. I'm just glad to be alive. Can I borrow some clothes?" Lyric asked them.

The sister look at each other again and back at her.

"She probably can fit Kay clothes." B suggested.

"Well when Kay comes back home, we can tell her you gave her clothes away." Zach said.

B shrugged.

They walked upstairs to Kay room and opened the door. B found something for Lyric to put on and walked out the room so she could get dressed.

"Kay going to snap." Alex whispered.

"I'll handle Kay." B said.

"Your funeral." Zach said.

B laughed, "Hmm yeah that was a good ass joke, but whatever." B said.

Lyric came back out the room.

"So are you going back home?" B asked Lyric as Zach nudge her.

"I cant, I don't want my foster mother to worry about me, and ask a lot of questions." Lyric said as they all walked downstairs.

"You can sleep in our parents bedroom." Alex said.

"Hell no she cant." Zach said.

"Why not?" Alex asked.

"Because that's mom and dad room, no one will be sleeping in there." Zach said.

"It's okay, I have money for a hotel." Lyric said lying.

"Girl your ass not old enough to get a hotel in your name, you can stay here, we have an attic bedroom." B said.

"I thought dad said the ghosts are in there?" Alex said.

Zach and B rolled their eyes. Their father told them that story so many times while growing up, it stick to Alex. He would tell them that if they be bad, or did something wrong in school.

"You trying to send her to get killed." Alex gasped.

"Girl shut your ass up." B said.

Alex shrugged.

"Fine how about she sleep in my room and I sleep in our parents room." Zach said.

B leaned over and whispered in Zach ear.

"All your stuff going to be gone by tomorrow."

"uhh never mind, you can sleep on the floor in Alex room, problem solve." Zach said and walked away, B walked away laughing.

.......................

Kay looked at Justin and Neya as they looked at her.

"It's not what It looks like." Justin said.

"It's exactly what it looks like, but it's cool though. Best friends my ass." Kay said.

Neya rolled her eyes, she still haven't move off Justin lap.

"Girl get over yourself, why would he want you and he have all this at home?" Neya laughed as Justin glared at her. She has taking things to far.

"Really Neya you know damn well this is not what it is. Kay there's nothing going on with me and Neya, nothing. Look I don't even have a hard on." Justin move Neya off him.

"Does it even matter if you have a hard on or not Justin? This girl have on no panties laying on top of you, and you not trying to move her off you." Kay was mad as hell.

"Okay and? We been doing this since I met you, and we going to continue doing it, we're best friends and nothing more, if you can't handle it then , I don't know what to tell you." Justin said.

Neya smiled on the slick side.

Kay shook her head, and handed him the ultrasound picture of their baby. It turns out Justin was the baby father from the dates, she had sex with him, and from her missing her period. Her and Eric haven't had sex in two months, and since she was one month pregnant, that made Justin the baby daddy.

Kay walked out the room and out his house still shaking her head, she took that long ass bus ride for nothing. Why couldn't she be happy?

**************

Poor Kay! Is Justin wrong in a way?

Will Lyric tell them what going on?

Lord that dinner though!

I may have another update coming, but it's up to y'all if ya want one.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 313 12
A story of how a young intelligent woman has gone through pain and suffering all her life (at least that's what it seems but her life will later take...
129K 4.8K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
25.1K 845 22
-Can be read as a stand alone- Heart: In the streets of Atlanta it is what many will die behind, and what many will get themselves killed trying to p...
316K 14.5K 39
𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.