Breaking The BadBoy

Par xxCloudDreamerxx

A broken girl afraid of love finds a boy who doesn't know the meaning of love. A BadBoy and a Broken Girl. Lo... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18: Tell Me A Lie..
Chapter 19: I wear my heart on my sleeve
Chapter 20: my scars
Chapter 21: Breaking
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: taken
Chapter 24: Missing Her
Chapter 25: hope?
Chapter 26: Heartbreak
Chapter 27: Goodbye
Chapter 28: A New Beginning
Chapter 29: New Interests
Chapter 30: Out of Reach
Chapter 33: Being the best
Chapter 34: Danny!
chapter 35: Rebels
Chapter 36: Ours
Chapter 37: Serendipity
chapter 38: spilled ink
Chapter 39: The Letter That Changed Everything
Chapter 40: The Unbearable Truth
Chapter 41: Peace of Mind
Chapter 42: You Never Really Can Fix A Heart
Chapter 43: Free Fallin'
Chapter 44: How the Lost get Found
Chapter 45: In the arms of friends
Chapter 46: Dreaming with a broken heart
Chapter 47:....In Love
Chapter 48: I will wait
Chapter 49: Grinch
Chapter 50: Christmas
Chapter 51: I am happy
Chapter 52: 10 years later

Chapter 17: The Break-Up

49.5K 1.4K 351
Par xxCloudDreamerxx

I rushed into the changing room fifteen minutes late to gym because I had to take Drake into town. I quickly stripped into my gym outfit and ran outside for hopefully some track. Everyone else was already hard at work.

"Miss Summers, you're late, fifty laps." Mr Fell told me.

I didn't want to argue so I started running the track but then I fell into Brody's arm. He lifted me up and took me back to Mr Fell.

"What's the meaning of this Mr Morgan?" Me Fell asked Brody.

"Marley has an illness and her doctors say she can't run, I left the note in the office for you this morning Sir." Brody told Mr Fell.

"Very well, you'll do her work plus your own Mr Morgan." Mr Fell folded his arms.

"Sir, you can't do that!" I moaned.

"Go sit on the bank Miss Summers." Mr Fell told me.

"It's ok baby." Brody kissed me then ran off.

I spun on my heel then went and sat on the bank. I wanted to do my own work not have Brody do it for me. I was really pissed off. Soon, somebody sat down beside me, Chase.

"Mr Fell will shout at you." I told him.

"I've an excuse." Chase told me. "I'm guessing because you haven't punched me yet, you don't hate me anymore?"

"I just don't feel like fighting, too much on my mind." I told him.

"Anything you want to talk about?" Chase asked me.

"Unless you can give me advice on how to let someone go I don't want to lose." I sighed.

"You're breaking up with Brody aren't you?" He asked me and I nodded. "I knew you two were going out. Ok then, be honest with him, tell him why it's not working and if he has enough respect for you he will respect your decision."

"And if he doesn't?" I asked looking at Chase.

"He's not the man you thought he was and he's not your friend." Chase shrugged.

"Do you think he'll hate me?" I asked Chase.

"Brody doesn't forgive easily but he's different with you, you don't know, he might feel the same way, you should talk to him." Chase said.

"Yeah, I'll do that, thanks Chase." I smiled getting up.

I left Chase and ran down to the track then caught up with Brody.

"Marley-Rose you're not supposed to be running!" Brody scolded me.

"We need to talk." I told him.

"About what?" He asked me.

"Us. Can you just stop for a second?" I asked him but he didn't stop. "Brody we can't be together anymore...."

Brody stopped running and turned to me. I didn't want to do this, I was so bad at it.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Brody I can't do this, me and you don't belong together. We rushed into it and now I'm regretting it. I still love you but I want to just be your friend first. We just need a break so we can get to know each other." I said looking at the ground.

That was so stupid and cliché, I'm so going to regret doing this. I'm letting go an amazing boy, I didn't deserve him. I couldn't even look at him, it hurt to much.

"You're breaking up with me?" Brody asked me.

"I still love you but I just think we need a break, I really just want to be your friend Brody and I don't want you to hate me." I said.

"Just, save you excuses for the next poor boy you play with." Brody stopped me then he ran away from me.

That didn't go well at all. I hated myself for hurting Brody, he hates me so much now. I've ruined everything now and I regret it so much but I can't go back now. It was like ripping off a bandaid but even after the pain, I still didn't feel better.

I ran back into the changing rooms, grabbed my bag and clothes then ran to the bathroom. I went into a stall and changed back into my normal clothes then walked out. I set my bag on the sink but it fell and everything fell out. I sighed and bent down to pick them all up. I put everything back in my bag until I reached for the last item, my strong anti-depressants. I held them on my hand then went to stand up but hit my head on the sink and groaned in pain.

I sat on the ground and looked down at the tablets. I wanted the pain to go away so badly I opened the top of the capsule and took out two tablets. I took a bottle of water from my bag then swallowed the two tablets at once. I put them back in my bag then came to my feet. I looked up and saw Lucy by the door. Did she just see me take them pills?

"Emo. Druggy now. What's next, an arsonist?" Lucy smirked.

"They're vitamin tablets." I lied and pushed past here and out if the bathroom.

I ran down the school hallway then turned the corner but bumped into someone. I fell to the ground and bumped my head then I saw Sam looming over me. Sam held out his hand then he helped me up.

"I'm so sorry M, I just saw you run out on P.E and I was worried." Sam told me.

"Me and Brody....had a fight." I told him.

I couldn't say that we broke up because he didn't know we were going out.

"You wanna talk about it?" Sam asked me and I nodded.

Sam took my hand and we walked through the school. He took me to the section of the school that was 'off limits', it was the deserted side if the school that was supposed to be under construction but nothing ever was done about it. He stopped in an empty hallway that was that wide, very confined. We both sat down opposite each other proving the small hall was only the width of the length of our legs as we stretched our legs out.

"So what did use fight about?" He asked me.

"I said our relationship was out of order for just being friends. I thought we were getting to close and I don't want to be more than friends with Brody. I just said that I thought we should cool it down and it led to a fight." I half lied to Sam.

"Maybe it was best, for both of you." Sam said rubbing my bare leg to comfort me. "If you felt like it was the right thing to do at the time then it was the right thing to do."

"I still want to be his friend and I still want him to come up to my house next week, will you talk to him, please?" I asked him.

"Yeah, of course." Sam smiled.

"Thanks Sam." I smiled at him. "I really need a friend like you at the minute."

"Well I'm always here for you and even though I have a huge crush in you which I know you know, I'm not going to take advantage of you." He laughed and I laughed too. "It'll be fun next week, who all's going?"

"Me, you, Jake, the other guys, Sarah-Jayne and that's all I think. You guys can bring your girlfriends like if you have any." I told him.

"The only girl I like is you." Sam said taking my hand. "Was that too cheesy?"

I laughed, nodding my head then slapped his hand away. Sam was such a cutie and I knew he would be there for me if I needed him.

******Sam******

"Hey Bro." I said to Brody, siting in front of him in the pizza place, just us two.

Marley-Rose wanted me to talk to Brody so that's what I'm going to do, for her.

"What's up Sammy." He nodded.

"Here Bro, M's told me about your fight, she just wants me to make sure you're ok and that you don't hate her." I told him.

That was a soft spot of Brody's, Marley-Rose. Their relationship was so special and I was so jealous but now they've this 'hiccup', M chose to come to me to talk about it and I felt really proud in a way. I would listen to her all day and help her through everything.

"Sammy it's nothing." Brody cleared it.

"It didn't see like nothing to M, she wants to know if you'll still come up to her old house?" I asked him.

"I don't know, we just had a fight and all and it would be weird." Brody shook his head.

"She says we can bring a girlfriend if we've got one." I told him. "Look Bro, you know how I feel about M and I know you feel something for her too. She depends on you and you can't let her down. Besides, she's smoking hot Bro!"

I only said that to get his attention, I would never call Marley that even though she was, I would call her beautiful and be nice about it.

"Well Sammy boy, the grass is always greener." Brody smirked.

"But she was Ireland!" I interjected and he laughed.

"Drop it mate, I'll go." Brody laughed still at my joke. "Ireland, I like that one."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

109K 4.1K 40
I've been unlucky in love. I've had my heart broken so many times. When I meet a guy, he makes me believe I can love again. He is everything I've eve...
1.8K 416 42
|| in which a broken boy takes interest in a broken girl and they realize that neither of them require fixing when they fall in love with each other'...
6.3K 242 89
Ella Walter, the new girl. Searching for love yet afraid to find it. Seeking help yet afraid to tell anyone. Body and mind full of scars convincing...