Sweet Surrender (Complete)

By HIndia150

(Mature Content) In eight years since their heart-wrenching breakup, a lot has changed for Radhika Verma. She... More

Sweet Surrender
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Epilogue *Smexy*
Wicked Surrender (Soon)

Chapter 12

110K 2.2K 106
By HIndia150

"Sadly, not yet. But it can be a conjugal visit, as soon as I turn off the surveillance cameras in here," he said, pointing to the cameras and crew milling around settling on their beds around them. "And shoo away the crew."

Radhika blinked her eyes as she yanked her sheet to cover herself better, “Go, and sleep in your cabin, Arjun. You’re the boss, what will your staff think?”

"That I am giving a gorgeous lady my cherished company. I'm not about to leave you alone out here. I'm afraid you might try to escape,” he answered smoothly as he sat down on a flat bed adjacent to hers.

She gave him a direct look, “I guess you're just going to have to do your job, Mr. Khanna. Are you even going to tie me up?"

He loved this saucy side of her. She was gorgeous and feisty and sexy as hell.

His mouth curved.

Did she think that if she turned those big, brown eyes on him, she could twist him around her little finger like she'd done once before, and make him act in a way that was appealing to her? Never. He played his own cards and he would do anything to get her out of his system.

Arjun took off his shoes and winked,” Only if you’re into gagging, Radhika.”

The thought of sharing the bed with Arjun make her heart beat faster with a delicious, illicit kind of pleasure?

"Oh, don't flatter yourself," she murmured faintly amused. "You’re not that handsome."       

The corners of his lips twitched and he slapped a hand over his heart, "You wound my heart."

He gazed at her, she looked gorgeous. Lying down on the bed, hair tussled, splayed magnificently on the pillow. Black hair perfectly contrasted on the white cloth. His hands itched to touch her, to please her sensually. How would she look, feel draped around him, naked, silky hair splayed on his chest? He felt the sudden jerk of deep longing.

"Arjun, you may be an arrogant airhead, “she mused. "But the fact remains that your appalling behavior leaves a rather nasty taste in my mouth."

He gave a cool smile. "Oh, I wouldn't worry your pretty head about that. My reputation speaks for itself—and my job.”

She turned to his side and eyed him warily. "A job doing what?"

He elevated the elegant curve of his eyebrows. "Why, doing what I do best, of course—being attractive."

She leaned on her elbow as she looked at him and sighed,” Yeah, I bet a lot of effort goes to it?”

Her heart protested strongly against such a silly statement. Even now, watching Arjun Khanna reach to smoothen his bed, his shirt stretching tight across his sculpted chest, cranked her plenty.

Her palms started to sweat.

Radhika’s body tingled and her heart pounded in awareness as it registered the fact he was a going to be sleeping only a good two paces behind her.

His eyes narrowed.

“Nah, it comes naturally to me,” he shrugged his broad shoulders,” Can you please pass on the pillow lying next to you?”

Radhika looked around and found the pillow, as she leaned on her side to give it to him, their hands brushed.

He arched a dark brow at her and curled his fingers around her hand, trapping it. A blast of heat and tingling sensations shot up her arm and zapped the pit of her stomach. He brought her hand level with his wicked mouth, absently stroking her knuckles with the surprisingly rough pad of his thumb. The thought that he intended to kiss her hand, sent the hot, tingling sensation lower yet. She’d never been affected with such quick intensity before.

But he didn’t kiss her hand. She raised her gaze from his sensual lips and found him watching her. The knowing gleam in his eyes told her he knew exactly what she’d been thinking. Her cheeks exploded with heat and she snatched her hand from his grasp.

Closing her eyes, she said with finality in her voice, “Let’s sleep.” At is amused smile, she added, “On our separate beds, Arjun.”

He smirked at her knowingly and simply bided his time," Trust me, you will get a good night of sleep," he said.

"Really. Hope you don’t snore?"

"Nope, you can even verify that from the crew.”

A little laugh slipped out of her, surprising her. She’d feared she had forgotten how to laugh. "Now why do I doubt that?"

Oh my, was she flirting with him? Had she totally lost her mind?

"I have no idea," he said, all feigned innocence.

She looked at him. "You forget I know your kind of men and their desire to be a part of the prestigious mile high club."

“Is that an invitation?” He smirked at her.

Radhika rolled her eyes and leaned her head back on the pillow,” Typical man.”

"I feel like I ought to be affronted on behalf of men everywhere," he looked at her and grinned.

She laughed, rolling her eyes again,” Goodnight, Arjun.”

A shiver skittered through her as she watched him lie down next to her flat bed. He really was a beautifully built man, tall and lean. Her gaze dropped down to his hands and her breath caught in her throat as she imagined those hands touching her face, skimming over her shoulders, spanning her waist. She tried to calm her suddenly racing pulse.

Arjun swallowed hard, willing himself not to think about the beauty that lay right beside him. They may be on separate beds but it didn’t stop him imagining things he could do to her.

Wild, sinful things.

He sought to find control against the incredibly erotic, and disastrously distracting, sensations Radhika’s small hands created in his. 

“Goodnight, Radhika,” he muttered as he closed his eyes.

………………..

In the morning, he found Radhika sitting on her bed, sipping her coffee. She did not seem to have bathed as yet but looked beautiful in her gold sleep shirt and the sight of her made him feel like the sun had come up all over again.

He sat down and ordered coffee for himself. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts not even raising her eyes to meet his yet.

“Morning, Radhika. Slept well?”

Radhika chose that moment to look up at him and she looked so heartbreakingly beautiful that for a second his heart literally stopped. Clenching his teeth against the need to kiss her, he pulled away and thrust his hands into his pockets in a last–ditch attempt to keep from grabbing her and yanking her against his suddenly very hot, very aroused body. But he couldn’t control himself. Not now, when she looked so breath-taking with her makeup free face and not a care in the world.

"Exceptional," he repeated, rolling the word on his tongue the same way he’d savored her name. He caught a lock of her hair between his fingers and leaned forward to rub it against his cheek.

Radhika was laughing lightly. "Your flirty ways. Morning!" She looked past him to the young blonde who was carrying his coffee. "We should get back to work. Where can I shower?”

“Thank you, Cristine,” Arjun thanked the his crew member and looked at Radhika,” You can use my cabin.”

“Alright, thank you.”

His mouth dropped open when she stood up. Thank God, she was covered with a sheet yesterday. He didn’t know what he would have done if he had seen her like this? She was wearing skinny, tight black hot pants and a flimsy gold shirt—through which he could easily see a scanty brown camisole that was a whole lot more underwear than shirt.

She slept next to him and did not wear a bra? He was baffled.

When she stopped near him, the sight seemed to drill into him. "Will that be alright, Arjun? If you prefer I can wait till you finish your shower?"

What he preferred was the feel of her ivory skin lying warm and naked against him. Or better them showering together.

He gulped,” No, no. Please feel free to use it. I can wait.”

As she gingerly picked her way to his cabin. Arjun let his gaze follow her, only to be treated to a very nice view of her backside. He groaned, annoyed with himself and his throbbing desire.

…………………

Arjun walked to the cabin and savored the beautiful ambience, lost in his thoughts. Suddenly, he turned around, his senses on high alert.

He heard the scrape of the lock and the bathroom door yanked inward. There she stood, Radhika Verma in a towel covering her breasts and….ending mid thigh.

He stood still. The attraction crackled between them, setting Arjun's nerves on fire and jump-starting his desire.

The way the towel clung to her chest, water dripping; almost deliciously down her delectable body, across those beautiful bare shoulders and disappearing down to the treasure hidden from his view.

Wow!

That is a sight he would love to see every day.

He moaned.

He could visualize herself touching, licking her breasts as his fingers tightened into a fist. Radhika gasped, she could see his need, and her stomach ached in longing, in trepidation of something that sweet and breathtaking.

“What a-are you doing here?” She asked stumbling, trying to keep her towel intact.

She was barefoot, looking like a pristine goddess to him, "You're doing this on purpose," he said huskily.

“What?” she asked.

He dragged his attention from the creamy skin exposed by the loose towel between her breasts,” Making me crazy, that's what!"

She jerked the bathroom door and it started to close but he crossed the room and drew her up to him. She made a sound that seemed to warn him of disastrous repercussions.

The glint in his stunning black eyes and the hard set of his strong jaw screamed, Bring it on. He knew what he’d set himself up for, and looked willing to pay the price. That deflated her considerably.

She took a step back, he took a step forward. So she took another step back.

With a soft growl, he pressed her against the bathroom door, his hands braced on either side of her head.

He looked at her and nearly swallowed his tongue. Her perfect breasts were mere inches from his face and her warm, flowery scent made his head swim. Never in his life had he wanted to nuzzle a woman’s chest more.

Now he wanted her so much physically he felt as if he were about to go up in flames.

All he could think about was that that would be the view minus the towel, he’d have with her on top, riding him for all its worth.

He closed his eyes against her temptation, but the image of her tantalizing breasts in front of his face was burned in his brain. And just knowing she was so close made him hard as a rock.

"I am going to take my kiss now.”

All thought of pulling away from Arjun fled Radika’s mind the moment his lips descended on hers.

He lifted his hand and placed it against her cheek, so gently her heart swelled. She wondered if he would be a tender lover or wild enough to make her totally lose her mind.

Her tongue met his instantly, teasing and tangling and testing. Meeting him stroke for stroke until it was all he could do to keep from taking her where they stood.

He wanted to devour her, to hold her so close to him that she could never get away. To sink so deeply inside of her that she could never get him out.

Then his hands slid up her arms to cup her face. He changed the angle of the kiss, deepening it, and she was lost. Lost in the feel of him against her, in the taste of him, in the memories…lost in everything about him.

They fit against each other so perfectly, his broad chest and shoulders, his chiseled belly to her soft one, his thighs against hers.

And in between…God, in between.

He was hard, gloriously hard, and she reveled in feeling it against her liquefied bones. How could she have ever walked away from this?

He felt so good. She couldn’t stop touching him, his shoulders, his chest, his arms…. And his hands were just as busy, stroking the small of her back, gliding down to cup her bottom, squeezing, a rough groan tumbling from his throat.

It was a challenge he could not resist. Arjun dipped his head and sucked on the hard bud of her nipple through the barrier of her towel. Radhika clutched at his shoulders as she moaned and arched her back.

She was in pleasure land. She did not care about anything; all she wanted was to feel him, touching her, pleasuring her, inside her. The air was potent with their mixed delicious arousal. It intoxicated them, making them tear at their clothing, clutch at each other, kissing thirstily. Radhika's nails dug tracks into Arjun's back. His mouth bruised her lips. She tore the buttons of his shirt to get to his chest.

Suddenly, the sound of the pilot’s announcement caused common sense to come rushing back into their brain, and they jerked away from each other.

She looked at Arjun and saw a vision which aroused her beyond reasonable sense; with a force that pooled down into a heated, molten, raw desire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 12K 38
Highest ranking: #4 in Indian; #7 in General Fiction; #7 in politics. •2nd place category winner of The Stellar Awards, 2018. •1st place winner of Wo...
214K 3.4K 15
(Available on Amazon Kindle) ✯ How love finds its way to reach you ✯ Meera Rao ~ Harsha Kumar She is introverted enough to mess up with her hidden em...
55.6K 2.4K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
191K 16.7K 64
She had always heard, "Her Mr. Right would bring shimmering stars from the sky while she can just sit back and enjoy", and she had always told hersel...