Got Somebody To Love... ✅

By themisfit7896

"Aaradhya, I just want you to trust me for once, Please Aaradhya." He pleaded literally begged. His eyes were... More

Disclaimer.
Sneak Peek.
Chapter 1-Unexpected.
Chapter 2-A Total Nightmare.
Chapter 3-My First Date.
Chapter 4-Conditions.
Chapter 5-Unknown Past.
Chapter 6-First Encounter.
Chapter 7-Great Pretender.
Chapter 8-The Girl For Me?
Chapter 9-Because you are my fiancée.
Chapter 10-Crazy Maniac.
Chapter 11-A Favour for Repentance.
Chapter 12-A Blow of Surprise.
Chapter 13-Being Affable.
Chapter 14-A Friend For Life.
Chapter 15-Sweet and Sour.
Chapter 16-Professionalism.
Chapter 17-Agitated.
Chapter 18-Fun Time.
Chapter 19-Uncle's Revelation.
Chapter 20-Peculiar.
Chapter 21-Clubbing Part 1.
Chapter 22-Clubbing Part 2.
Chapter 23-Fear due to Negligence.
Chapter 24-Aggrieved.
Chapter 25-Weekend leisure Part 1.
Chapter 26-Weekend leisure Part 2.
Chapter 27-Weekend leisure Part 3.
Chapter 28-Ailing.
Chapter 29-Care.
Chapter 30-Friends and Dinner.
Chapter 31-Back to Home.
Chapter 32-Festive Triumph .
Chapter 33-Brotherly Duty.
Chapter 35-Inferior.
Chapter 36-Double Occasion.
Chapter 37-Seized Up.
Chapter 38-The Best Time.
Chapter 39-Wish the Clock To Stop.
Chapter 40-Still Strong Without Him.
Chapter 41-The Lost Letter.
Chapter 42-Wedding Jubilation Part 1.
Chapter 43-Wedding Jubilation Part 2.
Chapter 44-An Unpleasant Quandary.
Chapter 45-His Side Story.
Chapter 46-Finding Her.
Chapter 47-Mission Step Two.
Chapter 48-Behind The Clues.
Chapter 49-Shocking Truth.
Chapter 50-Confused Soul.
Chapter 51-A Reality Check.
Chapter 52-Guilt.
Chapter 53-Let's End This.
Epilogue-Joy To The World.
Bonus Chapter 1.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus Chapter 3.
Bonus Chapter 4.
New Book.
One Shots Notification.
Bonus Surprise.

Chapter 34-Inspirit.

25.2K 1.2K 41
By themisfit7896

Aaradhya's Pov.

Aditi, my chirpy and jolly sister is shaken due the traumatizing event that occurred past night. Her cheerful face has become gloomy. Her arms has some bruises on it and a cut near her lower lip.

When we came to Riddhant's penthouse, she explained us about her issue and Riddhant even encouraged her.
After Riddhant handed me some clothes and first aid kit, I started dressing her wounds.
I covered her with the duvet and came out in the living room and joined Riddhant who was seated on the couch, looking deep in thoughts.

I noticed his left knuckle. It was even wounded. I quickly got back with the first aid kit and started applying the ointment and dressing it. He began staring at me continuously with flickering sounds escaping from his mouth, Tears welled out from my eyes.

"Blossom, Why are you crying?" He asked sounding worried.

"Riddhant, I couldn't imagine what would've happened if you haven't reach on time." I whimpered.

"Don't think about those things which never happened and I wouldn't have let him do any bad to Aditi." He said and gently placed his hand on mine.

"Yes. I know."

"And you need to be strong. at least for Aditi, I want my fiesty and stoic blossom back. I don't like this crying mess." He smiled and I gave a slight nod.

"Di, Di. Bhai." We heard Aditi sobbing and immediately trudged back to the room.

She was weeping on the bed hugging herself.

"Aditi, it's okay... everything is fine. You're safe." I caressed her arm.

"Please stay here...". She spluttered.

"Okay". I said and made her lay, resting her head on my lap.

I gave a questioning look to Riddhant who was gawking at us. He blinked his eyes in assurance.
What will happen if Maa or Dad finds out?

The whole night passed with Aditi snuggled closer to me,  wrapping her hands around my waist.
Riddhant slept on the couch.

It will be tough for me to leave her like this as I have to join my office tomorrow.

Finally the much awaited morning arrived.
I came out of the room.

The kitchen looked messy and dishevelled as expected because Mr. great chef was cooking breakfast.

"Sorry, I tried to keep it clean but couldn't help it." He grinned sheepishly displaying his white teeth.

"It's okay. At least you tried. I guess you can learn much more from me." I told him, lifting the cup of tea.

He pouted on my comment.

"Riddhant, I was thinking about Aditi whether she would return to her normal self. I mean, she still needs to overcome her fear and we would be leaving tomorrow for Mumbai so she'll be left all  alone here." I stated.

"Don't you worry, she'll surely be back to herself today itself." He proclaimed.

"But how?" I queried.

"I'll tell you later. First take this breakfast for her. In the meantime, I'll get the clothes for you both to get back home as it's Vijayadashami (Dussehra) today." He handed me the tray and walked out avoiding my frown look.

Uh! This man always leave me in confusion with my questions unanswered.

I did what he had asked for.
Meanwhile, he got back with a bag full of clothes.
We changed into them.

Thankfully, Aditi's marks weren't that visible while I tried to hide her cut by applying a bit of cosmetic but she still looked woebegone without her smile.

Riddhant dropped us home.

As we passed through the gate, Aditi caught my hand.
"Di, could I stay in your... room with you." She requested.

"But Adi.." I started speaking but she gave me a pleading look so I eventually said yes.

As we were about to enter my room. Maa's voice stopped us.

"How was it?" Maa asked folding her arms.

"It was... great!" I lied.

"I know, it's always fun to have a girls night out after such function." She said.

"Girls night out?" I mumbled.

"Yes, Riddhant told your Dad that he dropped you both to Adi's friend who was also there at the event as she insisted you both to stay at her place." She spoke further looking at Aditi who was dumbfounded.

"Yes, it was fun staying at her house as it was already late last night." I faked laugh.

"You must be tired. Go freshen up. We have to attend Puja and Ram leela (a skit based on the epic mythology Ramayan) function and Ardu wear something nice, your in-laws would also be coming." She sounded elated.

As soon as she left, I heaved a sigh of relief.

I pulled Aditi to my room. Aditi was quiet all the time. I tried to talk but she replied just in a word or two. I just prayed for something that could cheer her up.

We proceeded towards the ground hall where the puja (worshipping ritual) and Ram leela were organized.
There was a huge effifgy of Raavan (A demon who abducted Sita, wife of lord Rama) tied to the pole.

Riddhant's parents approached us.

"Namaste Uncle, Namaste Auntie." Aditi greeted them with her folded hands while I touched their feet.
I started looking for Riddhant but he was no where to be seen.

"Aaradhya, he's busy with some work. Don't worry, he'll be here anytime." Uncle replied answering my doubts.

I smiled, hiding the embarrassment.

The skit began with few children playing the characters from the mythology legend.

As the skit was on, a hand grabbed my and Aditi's arms and dragged us away. I turned to look at the person but it was none other than Riddhant. He took both of us to an isolated area.

Aditi was shocked too.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I groaned at him but stopped when sniffing sounds escaped from Aditi's mouth. I turned to look at the direction where her eyes were focused.

There was another effifgy holding a huge picture of a boy.

"Adi, Take this." Riddhant pulled out an arrow, bow with a lamp of fire and offered it to Aditi.

"Bhai?" She gave him an astounding look.

"This is the best day to kill the demon the way Lord Rama and Goddess Durga had killed. Go ahead Aditi. Strike the arrow at the person. He deserves it." He spoke.

Realisation hit me when he explained. The effifgy that Riddhant had tied was of that creep Sanjay.
In other cases, it was weirdest thing to do but if this was the way Aditi could overcome her fears then maybe this wasn't such a bad idea.

I gently placed my hand on her shoulder, encouraging her.

"You can do it Adi, my sister isn't that weak." Riddhant confided her.

She reluctantly took the hold of the arrow and bow and eyed the statue before striking it straight, burning the effifgy completely.

A beam of relief and joy crossed over her face. She hugged me immediately dropping the bow. I patted her back, commending her. She broke into tears.

"It feels so good." She whispered in my ears once she had stopped crying.

We broke apart and she moved towards Riddhant.

"Thank you brother." She displayed a huge smile to him.

He patted her.

"Well done Adi, Forget everything and move ahead. That's life." He paused.

"Now let me tell you something, I have convinced your parents and they have allowed you to come with us tomorrow." He spoke surprising both of us.

"To Mumbai?"

"Yes, your parents will directly come with mine. Just at the time of Nikita's wedding. Meanwhile you could stay with your sister and I will make sure that both of you learn basic self defense incase I'm not around." He continued.

We both were stunned at his revelation but did agree to it as he was right here.

We returned to our parents and headed to our respective homes.

Once we had reached our place, Aditi made her way to her room after my parents had already called it a night.

"Aditi. Aren't you staying in mine?" I asked her referring to my room.

She shook her head and smiled genuinely before whispering a good night.

Clearly he kept his promise.

_________________________________

So did you like this part?

It is becoming difficult for me day by day but some of you are really supporting me. Please vote for the chapters and write your suggestions. This is the longest chapter so far.

Thanks for reading.
♡♥♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 5.5K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
91.3K 4.8K 38
Aadhya- The Phoenix's Fury. (Previously known as Aadhya- The Life Journey of a Woman.) We can't share all the things with parents, but friends. A f...
150K 5.4K 43
Book 1 of Fabulous Four series He believes in living in the moment. She wants everything planned. He believes love is one's strength. She believes i...
1.9K 130 26
"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 �...