Punk daddy & Angel boy

By creamprince

I wasn't signed up for this,,, More

dyed hair and fresh sunlight
rich italian boy
daddy activates somewhat
angel cakes
slient slumber blues
daddy to the rescue
i want to protect you
i live in a beautiful mansion
love & care
nice suggestion
a sweet starbucks date
sugar cubes and stained skirts
shopping vibes
oooooooo
kinda cemetery drive
daddy activates again
graveyard smut
horrors & inky bats
surprise, surprise!!
back to the manor
japanese cuisine with the way brothers
just in carebear pjs
changing with daddy
hello kitty stuffies and puffy clouds
hurtful angry sounds
no more tears please, sugar
to the flower house
a name decided
woAh
to gerard's house
tea with gerard's parents
a gift of rose bouquets
tea time begins
tea time continues
new fic coming uP

ice cream with your loved one

4K 152 64
By creamprince

It was slightly windy, but in a peaceful way, with the street lamps illuminating the blue hued sky.

Gerard and frank was walking together, hand in hand.

It was nice to have intimate moments, such like this, that necessarily didn't lead to sex.

Gerard started humming an unknown song, and frank suddenly remembered something and felt guilty.

"Sorry for making our first time in a graveyard ,,, holy gosh, it should have been more special."

Frank ran his fingers through his hair, feeling terrible now. 
Gerard approached frank, and hugged him around his middle, and kissed him full on the mouth.

"Every time is the first time with you, daddy!" Gerard giggled, cause frank was too cute, caring about him that much. 

"Same goes for me, baby cakes!"
Frank picked up his baby boy, earning a squeal from gerard, and carried him princess style.

"Let's catch that ice cream van!!"
Frank yelled, running while carrying gerard. 

"Excuse me sir! One choco chip cone, and a strawberry ice cream with sprinkles please!"

The leaves whirled around them as the the yellow van came into view.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 31K 67
they grew up together, and were absolutely infatuated with one another. honey and lavender. ♡ #20 in fanfiction (12/20/16) ♡ #23 in fanfiction (12...
6.6K 91 7
Alternate Season 8/9. Lloyd is captured and decides to turn evil, now that his friends have to fight what will happen to them and our Dark Prince? Hi...
475K 6.7K 195
Just a bunch a gay shit between the boys (Work Complete-200 part limit lmao) (requests closed)
220K 5.3K 12
Chanyeol is boss of biggest mafia in South Korea and has everything. Fancy house, luxury cars and then his brother Sehun bought him a very special gi...