Error: The Virus

By ivecreasedtoexist

3 words. What is real? -- I DO NOT OWN VOCALOID More

Chapter 1: Beginnings
Chapter 2: Beginnings End
Chapter 3: Banana Baka
Chapter 4 (Miku) Deadly Science
Chapter 5 (Miku) Ending Signs
Chapter 6 (Miku) Truth
Chapter 7 (Miku)
Chapter 8 (Miku) Baseball Knife
Chapter 10 (Miku)
Deadly Save
Together Forever
Not a chapter (Tagged)

Chapter 9 (Miku) Truth Hurts

170 11 2
By ivecreasedtoexist

   "LENN! HELP!" I screamed.

  No. I had to take matters into my own hands.

  "HA!" Using all my force I stomped on Rinto's foot.

  He did a somersault and landed on two feet. Out of thin air, A sword appeared.

  Oh my god you gotta be kidding.

  He attacked with his sword pointing at me.

  I backed up, preparing for the worst.

  But instead I heard a clatter of a sword dropping.

  I opened my eyes.

  Len!

  Holding a bloody knife, he looked at me with concern.

  "Miku are you okay?"

  "We need to go!" I grabbed our stuff and ran towards the door.

   I pushed open the door to reveal...

                           BRS

  "You couldn't run away for ever honey! Time to come home!"

   I blacked out.

  --------

  "Hero, failure isn't an option." A male voice rang through my head.

  "Wh-who are you?" I stumbled around in the darkness.

  "All you need to know is that I made you."

  "Are you God?"

  He chuckled softly.

  "No. But there is something that I need to give to you if you want to end Black Rock Shooter."

  A heart appeared out of thin air. It had swirls of teal and yellow in it.

  "The most powerful weapon in this comput-- kingdom. I need a Kagamine and a Hatsune to use it."

  I reached out and touched it. The teal started to glow brightly. I took it and placed it on a palm. It shrunk to the size of a keychain. I closed my hand.

  "Black Rock Shooter's past is important. The reason why only you and Len can open it now. You two are the only ones left of each family. "

  "Goodbye Miku, it's time for you to return."

------

  I woke up in a room filled with teal and black. It looked like a haunted house. I was still wearing the same things (Ew! How long have I been wearing this?).

  I got of the teal and black bed onto the teal and black carpet.

  I opened the teal and black door to reveal a red and black(You:TEAL AND BLACK! wait... Aww...Red?     Me :BLOOD red>:) hallway.

  I shuddered. But continued walking forward. The hallway looked never-ending.

  "A full-scale war. I will code in the soldiers. That Kagamine needs to die. You. Gather all the people in this castle and give them the weapons. We will attack at midnight."

  Then I remembered. I looked down and opened my hand. The heart was still there. The teal part still shining. I needed Len. I had to escape this damnable castle.

  I ran down the hallway determined to find the exit. After what felt like forever, I reached the end and saw a couple stairs which were leading down.

  Taking a deep breath, I went down the stairs. I became more afraid as it got darker. If only Len was here with me... No. I had to be independent.

  Further down, I begun to hear voices.

  "What do you plan to do with her?"

  "The virus. It will transform her into 'Zatsune Miku' After that is done, she won't be able to use that stupid overpowered weapon with the Kagamine."

  "Should I get go get her?"

  "No. Get Kaito."

  My eyes widened. Kaito?

  "Okay."

  There must have been two exits to the room because whoever it was, didn't come.

  "Miku."

  My heart froze.

  "Come down darling."

  I turned around to run back up but two guards were blocking the way. How did they get here?

  "Ssssss..."

  I saw a snake on one of the guards.

  "Darling come down or that cobra will kill you. You have 5 seconds."

"5"

  I'm not surrendering that's for sure.

  "4"

  "3"

  "HAA!" I kicked the guards in the stomach. They didn't move though. Of course, they were just code, programmed to stay there.

"2"

  I grabbed the snake and slammed it on the floor. Is was programmed to only kill me once 5 seconds was over.

  "1"

    I climbed over the guards and ran straight into BRS. She picked me up with a long nails digging into my flesh. I screamed in pain

  "Idiot girl. You should have trusted me. Why did you trust that Kagamine instead?"

  "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!" I forced the truth out.

  BRS flinched."SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!" 

  "I LOVE HIM AND WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!"I screamed.

  "ARGH! STOP IT!"

  BRS started flickering. Like she was a glitch or something. She stabbed my arm with a knife. I cried out in pain.

  "I HATSUNE MIKU, LOVES KAGAMINE LEN!" I screamed even more with tears pouring down my face.

  "AHH!!! STOP IT!" BRS screamed. She slammed my head against the wall and dropped me onto the floor.

  "I-I love you Len." I mumbled before losing consciousness.

  --------------------------

  "I'm a idiot. I let BRS take Miku. LEN YOU ARE AN IDIOT!" Len had tears streaming down his face. He threw a stone into the water. He had cuts all over his arms and a deep gash on his right leg. Blood covered most of his skin. Hopefully, someone else's blood and not his.

  His clothes were ripped and stained. Len... How could he be thinking of me when he was on the verge of dieing?

  For all he knows I could be dead by now.

  Len you Baka...  baka...

  I wanted to reach out and touch him but the scene disappeared.

  "So what's your choice? We will leave only when you allow me to take over your body. We won't do anything. I promise." A cold mechanical voice rang out.

  I was standing in an old vintage room. The walls had patterns coloured in teal. The curtains were also teal. The bed had a gold canopy which blended well with the teal bed. There was also a gold vanity with a tons of make up.

  I turned and saw a green and black human figure. It was glitching and morphed into different animals. A lady was backing away from that thing with caution. She looked like BRS without her weapons and hatred.

  "Promise?" Her voice was breaking as I if she knew that she was going to die.

  "Promise..." That glitchy-thingy inched forward to the lady.

  "Fine. I have nothing to live for anymore. Since Rinto cheated on me." The lady clenched her fists and bravely stepped forward."And for the sake of my people. Tell the viruses to leave my people alone."

  Virus. That thing is a virus.

  The virus morphed into a werid gas. And covered the lady.

  I stared in shock as the smoke cleared the reveal BRS.

  --------------------------------------------------------

  Another chapter down!^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 607 36
A sketchbook A book where you draw. Even the simplest of minds understand. But is it really just drawings or a whole other meaning. Miku hatsune :...
4.7K 216 11
this story is a lenxmiku fanfiction .... so i don't own VOCALOID i'm just a fan Of lenxmiku hope u like it \^•^/ Love chu ♥♥♥
9.1K 258 16
Len Kagamine and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) were best friends. Most people even thought they were a brother and a sister. Those two did everything together and ne...
143K 3.8K 26
You are (y/n) (l/n), an ordinary person with parents with very high expectations and a famous actress for a sister. You try your hardest to be great...