Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

Af _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... Mere

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Last Chapter - Epilogue

3K 43 33
Af _shiro_usagi_

Five years have passed since then.

Their children, Kyosuke and Kiyomi have grown in to a fine children. As they grown, both of them were like a copy of their parents. Kyosuke have a reddish pink haired-same as Ran with ruby eyes colored while Kiyomi have a brown haired color with brown eyes color-just like Aizen.

Since that day, Ran have finally build her own shop in the downtown. Aizen too, have decided on what he want to do. He finally gave up and decided to stay in human world. Said Hueco Mundo was not the perfect place for the children and he knew they will need both their parents so he decided to stay at human world. He was also already decided on his job. He decided to do what Ran's father previously do. Before, her father was a Branch Manager and Ran suggested to take over his role. Ran also reminded him that it will not be that easy to obtained it as he didn't have any experiences but surprisingly, Aizen was able to convinced the directors to let him do the job. As expected from Aizen.

Since they have children now, Ren volunteered to take care of them when they were busy doing their jobs as they were in kindergarten. If they were too busy, Ren will the one who came to picked them up but if not-Ran or Aizen will came for them.

That day, turned out to be another bad day as both Aizen and Ran were too busy and Ren was the one who came to picked them. Fortunately, even though Kyosuke and Kiyomi were still five years old-they understood their parents condition which Ren thought their thinking were grown too fast. When they got home, as usual Grimmjow was there.

"Hm? Oh, ya came back, Ren?" Grimmjow greeted him while sitting on the couch.

"Yoo! You didn't do anything to the house, right?" Ren asked.

"Of course not! Why should I destroyed the house?!?"

"Ah! Grimmy!!!" Kiyomi called and immediately ran towards Grimmjow and hugged him around his torso.

"Wa!! Oi, Kiyo! Knock it off! Why are ya always hugging me?!"

"B-Because... Kiyo love Grimmy! That's why Kiyo hugging Grimmy!" Kiyomi continued to hugged him.

"Huh?! H-Hey! Let go!"

"Hahaha! Just give up, Grimmjow! Looks like Kiyo-chan is very attached to ya! Right, Kyosuke?"

"...Un" He answered.

"Well then, I'm gonna make some snack first. Kyosuke, go play with Kiyo-chan and Grimmjow for awhile, okay?" Ren suggested as Kyosuke only nodded and went to Grimmjow's side. To Ren, that kind of sight was very rare. He remembered when Ran first brought the children to Hueco Mundo, when both Kyosuke and Kiyomi already three years old-Kiyomi was like...fell in love at first sight with Grimmjow and since then she always cling on to him and as for Kyosuke... He was like uninterested with anything.

~Timeskip~

"Here you go, Suzuki-san..." Ran gave the flowers to her.

"Uwaa... Thank you so much, Ran-chan! This is so beautiful! It will be a nice decoration at the family room"

"Glad you like it"

"Oh, by the way, how's the children?"

"They're fine. Ren-kun always came to take care of them"

"Really? But, you know Ran-chan? They also need their parents. Both you and Sousuke-kun were very busy with your jobs, right? You should make some time for them. Don't let them grown without parents' love" She told her.

"Suzuki-san... Yes, you're right. I will let Sousuke-san know this. Thank you very much"

"Nah~ It's okay. I only worried about you. Besides, I already treat you like my own daughter"

"Suzuki-san..."

"Well then, I'll be going now. Are you don't want to go home with me? It's already time to close your shop, yes?"

"It's okay, Suzuki-san. Sousuke-san will came to pick me. He just called that he's already in his way"

"I see. Well then, see you later Ran-chan!" She waved to Ran. She then cleaned the shops and told her employees to closed the shop. She changed to her usual clothes and exit the shop, until she heard a car's klaxon. She looked behind her and found a white Mercedes CLA coupe in front of her shop. She knew that car very well as she ran towards the passenger's door and entered it. "Hello, Sousuke-san!" She greeted him.

"Did you wait long?" He asked gently.

"Nope. I just closed the shop" She said as Aizen immediately gave her a kiss and drove the car. "How's work today?"

"It's going well. Some of my colleague begging me to take over the company but I refused"

"Uwa! That's great! But...why?"

"...I don't have enough experience and I don't want my precious time became lesser just because I got promoted" He stated bluntly. Sometimes Ran was happy hearing him want to spend his time with their family, but sometimes Ran thought his reason was rather...foolish. Usually, people will accept the promotion easily but because Aizen thought his family as his number one list-he couldn't accept the offer that easily. A part of him that Ran thought he will never had.

"But, you know, Sousuke-san? This kind of chance won't come twice"

Hearing her said, Aizen let out his usual smirk. "Who do you think I am? Don't worry about it. Maybe I'll reconsidered it if the children already old enough to have neither both of us to be by their every day"

"...When they became teenagers, it will be much harder you know? Both of them could probably found a girlfriend or boyfriend. Oh! Speaking of boyfriend, I think Kiyo already decided on Grimm" Ran said it playfully causing Aizen suddenly gripped the steering wheel rather strong.

"There is no way I will let Kiyo with Grimmjow" He stated. One thing that Ran found it amusing, that Aizen became an over-protective father-especially with Kiyomi. 

"Um, Sousuke-san..? Isn't that okay? Besides this is Grimm we're talking about"

"Because it is Grimmjow that I can't let her with that guy" There was short pause between them as Ran suddenly let out a chuckle. "What are you laughing?"

"I'm sorry. It's just...you never changed. You're always jealous with Grimm" Hearing her said those words, causing Aizen suddenly turned his car to the park and turned off the machine, surprising Ran.

"A-Are? Why are we--" Before she could finished her words, Aizen immediately closing his lips to her. Letting her felt a passionate kiss from him when he suddenly lowered the seat. "H-Hey! What are you--! We're in the car!"

"Isn't that okay to do it in different place? Besides... There is still time before dinner and I'm sure they won't mind to wait for us. And also..." He began to unbuttoned his shirts, showing his body. "Considered it a punishment because you're dare to said I'm jealous to Grimmjow"

"Eeeehh?!? B-But--!" Again, Aizen connecting their lips once again. Ran thought in her mind that they will probably late for dinner.

"This is your fault, Ran. For making me love you this much. Besides... You can't ran away from me anymore. You're..." He was closing his face and whispered in her ear. "...already stuck with my trap"

***

At the House

As Ran suspected, they were late ten minutes for dinner. When they entered the house, Ren already stood in front while folding his arms and his face looked...annoyed. 

"What took you so long?" Ren asked.

"Ahaha... Gomen ne, Ren-kun" Ran unable to told him the real reason that she was...receiving a punishment from her husband. Before Ren could opened his mouth, he examined their situation for a moment. Aizen was felt very refreshed but for Ran, she was exhausted. Clearly...

They did it

"A-Anyway! Just come inside! Your children and Grimmjow are waiting for you"

"Mommy! Daddy!" Kiyomi ran towards them, followed by Kyosuke. Aizen immediately carried Kiyomi to his arms while Ran patted her son's head as usual.

"Kiyo, are you a good girl today?" Aizen asked gently to his daughter.

"Un! Kiyo today is playing with Ren-chan, Kyo-chan and Grimmy all day! It's fun! Can daddy play wih Kiyo someday?" Kiyomi asked innocently.

"Of course. How about to Disneyland this Sunday?"

"Yeah! Can Ren-chan and Grimmy come too?" Her question hit him hard. He didn't mind if Ren come but Grimmjow... He wanted to refuse it but he knew Kiyomi will cried if he was dare to reject her request. 

"S-Sure" Aizen gave up causing both Ran and Ren tried to covered their mouth as they were trying to not laughed very hard.

"W-Well, come on. It's time to eat" Ren said.

At dinner, as usual Aizen took a seat beside Ran with Kyosuke in her hold. Aizen maybe protective to Kiyomi, but sometimes he felt a rivalry with his oldest son as Kyosuke will always asked Ran to spoiled him. Sometimes, Kyosuke will innocently said to made Ran, his own mother to become his bride when he grown up which Ran didn't take it seriously. And as for Kiyomi...

"Ne, Grimmy? Let Kiyo feed you" She took the karaage and gave it to Grimmjow.

"Huh? It--It's okay, I can eat by myself" He refused but he could see Kiyomi's tears started to dropped and he could feel a cold gaze from her father. "O-Okay! Fine!" He then let Kiyomi feed him. Just by letting her feed him, Kiyomi immediately smiled at him.

"Daddy! Kiyo and Grimmy will get married in the future! Kiyo have decided" Kiyomi said as Aizen almost choked with his drink.

"Oh my. My daughter is grown very fast. Ne, Grimm? You won't disappoint her, right?" She teased him.

"Huh?! What are you saying?! How come I take the words seriously from a five years old brat?!" Grimmjow asked her rudely.

"Well, because... If she's with Grimm, I won't have to worried Kiyo will got closed by any weird man. Right, Sousuke-san?" She could see her husband was very pissed and annoyed and then...

"...We'll see when she reached sixteen" Aizen stated.

"Did you heard him, Kiyo? Ask Grimm to promised you that he will take you as his bride when you reached sixteen years old" Ran suggested.

"Un! Grimmy! Let's do the pincy swear!" Kiyomi said.

"Huh? Pincy?" Grimmjow confused.

"She probably meant pinky but she got it wrong" Ren corrected.

"Hurry up, Grimm. Or she will cried again" Ran said. Grimmjow didn't want to do it obviously but seeing Kiyomi, he thought he will do it because he thought when she grew up-Kiyomi will forgot the promise. Both of them did the pinky swear as Kiyomi gave him the most brightest smile, causing Grimmjow's face became slightly pink. Her smile was very much like just like Ran. He couldn't deny himself that he was indeed...still liked her. But for now, he thought to accompanied her daughter for a moment until Kiyomi got bored with him.

"Well then, mom? Do a pinky promise with me" Kyosuke suddenly asked, confusing Ran.

"Kyosuke!" Aizen scolded him.

"Dad. If you're jealous, you can do a pinky promise with mom also" Kyosuke teased him. 

Watching her husband and her son arguing with each other, made Ran felt amused by them. She thought that in the future, Kyosuke will become very much alike with his father. She also thought that Aizen could be a rather childish because of how easily he was to get jealous, even with his own son. As she looked at Kiyomi and Grimmjow together, Ran also thought that will become a very suitable couple. 

As she was looking at her children, she couldn't wait for them to grew up and she hoped... Both of them will experiencing a happiness just like her and Aizen.

She hoped they will meet their destined one...

Someday...

THE END

---------------------------

There you go for the last chapter! \(^^)/

Kiyo-chan is in love with Grimmjow! Fufu~ I already think about this before. And guess what??

I'm thinking to make the sequel about Kiyo-chan and Grimmjow!!! What do you guys think?? Let me know your opinion.

Well then, be happy Ran-chan and Aizen! Your story maybe finished, but I suppose your children's story will continue. I think I'm gonna make the sequel but after I finished with Diabolik Lovers (Soul of a Demon, Heart of an Angel) and Finder series (Fallen Angel).

The cover for this story is the five years old twin. The credit of the picture goes to the owner.

Please leave comments or votes.

See you again next time! :D

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

23.5K 761 40
This story is about Ulquiorra and Orihime. Soon they had a daughter name rose and when she turned 16 things went wrong. Can ulquiorra and orihime sa...
6.1K 202 20
A normal highschool student. that's what Chichi Shirotsuna is. but as someone starts to put an eye on her, her life changes. and there's this classm...
73.1K 2.3K 15
|| First Place in Grimmjow - Spring 2017 Bleach Watty Awards || He felt her small reiatsu in the distance. It was higher then everyone else's, but co...
48.4K 1.9K 17
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...