Warrior (Demi Lovato's Sister)

By hahahlovethis

Growing up Demi and Riley had a close relationship. But as they grew older and Demi moved out, and was gone m... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Thank you!
SHIT
Hello!

~Chapter 32~

3.2K 85 3
By hahahlovethis

*Filler Chapter*

"Riley. Get up!" Maddie squealed.

"What?" I yawned.

"Get up! We are having a beach day!" She squealed happily.

"Ugh. I'm staying home!" I told her and rolled over and proceeded to go back to sleep.

"No you aren't!" Demi chimed in which scared me as I didn't know she was in my room.

"Fuck! Demi you scared me! And yes!" I told her.

"No we are all going out, dad, mom, Maddie, you and me! Now get up." Demi said patting my butt.

"Dem's, I-I don't want to go." I told her. It was true I dread going to the beach.

"Why? Don't you want to go?" Demi asked.

"I hate the beach. I can't stand how sand gets everywhere. And I HATE wearing bathing suits." I told her.

"Fine be that way. I will have to let everyone you are staying home then." Demi said before walking off.

~~~~~

I drifted off to sleep as soon as the house became quiet when everyone left but I was soon awoken by the sound of something hitting my window. I got up and tiredly tracked over to my window and moved my curtain so I could see out. I looked out and saw a brown haired girl down there throwing little pieces of well I'm not sure what it was.
I walked downstairs and to the back yard where Bea was.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

"Hey beautiful" she said smiling back at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to see you. Maddie said they all went to the beach but you decided on staying home." She said looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah. I didn't really feel up to going to the beach. I really don't like it honestly" I told her as we walked inside.

~~~

"So how have you been beautiful?" Bea asked as she tangled her fingers in my hair.

"I've been alright. But let's not worry about any of that yeah?" I told her playing with her had that she had lain across my stomach.

"So what's up? How's the songwriting and stuff coming along?" I asked her looking up at her.

"Making progress." She said smiling at me.

"You are so beautiful. Did you know that?" I said moving so I was laying on my side so I could see Beas face.

"And so are you." She said poking my nose.

"I'm not. You are 1000 times more beautiful. And your eyes and personality is just so captivating." I told her as I yawned and felt myself start to drift off in the protections of Beas arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 298 43
***SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING!!! PLZ READ AT OWN RISK!! TOPICS INVOLVE DRUGS, SELF HARM, SEX, RAPE, STRONG LANGUAGE!! PLZ DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO ANY...
2.9M 67.4K 66
Book One of the Drowning Series: "You looked like you were enjoying yourself." Ezra said, twisting the button of my jeans between his fingers. I look...
55.1K 1.1K 49
Madison DeLaGarza is Demi Lovato's little sister. Demi has been known for struggling with self harm, and conquering her addictions, but what happens...
1.2K 104 20
Sierra had just gotten over her depression and suicidal thoughts. But how long can she stay clean? Everything was perfect. At least before Cole and S...