The Hobbit Imagines

By samwise_gamgee

Me, one day, "I think I'll write about fictional situations with an unnamed character, without little or any... More

Requests
Really? (Fili)
After the Council of Elrond (Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas)
More than a Potato (Samwise Gamgee)
Birthday Ball (Fili)
The Prancing Pony (Thorin)
An Unexpected Member on an Unexpected Journey (Bilbo)
Saving You (Kili)
Author's Note: Christopher Lee
Who Will You Stand By? (Saruman)
Texting with Characters from The Lord of the Rings
When Arrows Fly (Legolas)
Final Stand (Boromir)
Covers
Cover Winner!
Fire (Thorin)
Banished (ร‰omer)
Acceptance (Kiliel)
"Death Is Just Another Path" (Bard)
Announcement
Poll
Unexpected News (Kili)
Lost (Bombur)
Infatuated (Legolas)
My Precious (Gollum)
Adar - Father (Thranduil)
Warden (Haldir)
New Adventure, New Kin (Thorin)
Good Ol' Hobbit Mischief (Merry)
Halls of My Ancestors (Thorin)
Apprentice (Elrond)
Ranger (Aragorn)

Bloodline (Fili)

744 39 21
By samwise_gamgee

June 25, 2016: Thanks for the request, Rosaline_Goedhart. Sorry for the wait!

You (Reese) are part of Thorin & Co. and have an interesting family member in your bloodline.

Gandalf chuckled. "Finally, Reese! You're on your way to becoming a proper wizard!"

Reese smiled back, "It only took 26 tries."

Despite how many tries it took Reese, she was thrilled that she was able to perform an incantation to stun all enemies within fighting distance.

"Well, you know that it takes-"

"Hard work and practice to become a wizard," Reese finished the sentence for Gandalf.

Fili stood up, slightly groggy from being temporarily stunned. "It's good that you can stun enemies now, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't use me as a test subject anymore."

Reese kissed Fili's cheek, "I guess I'll find someone else to practice magic on."

"Thank you!" he exclaimed.

The group of three headed back to the campsite.

"Don't you think stunning enemies will be useful once we're in battle?" Reese asked.

Fili nodded, "It sure will, Reese. However, I'm kind of interested by the fact you want to become a wizard."

Reese gave him a confused look. "Who wouldn't want to become a wizard?"

"No, I mean, you are an excellent fighter. You would be feared on the battle field even if you weren't a wizard. You're absolutely ferocious! It's almost as if you fight with no mercy," Fili said.

She paled, but Fili just patted her back. "It's okay. Unfortunately, we've all had to kill on this journey."

"I guess," Reese replied.

"Now," Fili scooted closer to her. "Why did you want to become a wizard?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

He puffed out his chest. "I am your boyfriend. I have a right to know these kind of things!"

"Sure you do," she laughed and stuck out her tongue at him.

Fili feigned an angry expression. "You know, that's really rude, Reese. I may just have to-"

Before he finished his sentence, Fili started tickling Reese.

Reese giggled until she breathed out, "Okay, okay!"

They both grinned at each other, and even though Reese was smiling, she was hoping that her secret would remain secret for a little while longer.

***

Reese's heart was pounding as the group ran away from a pack of orcs.

Gandalf motioned for them to run. "Head that way!"

Heading in the direction they were told to, they approached the entrance of a cavern and found what appeared to be a rock that could be slid down.

The dwarves and Bilbo slid down the steep incline one by one. When it was Reese's turn, she practically jumped down through the entrance. As she slid down, rocks were digging into her skin, drawing blood or leaving marks. That was, however, the last of her concerns. At that moment, she didn't want to have her head severed by one of the orcs.

At the end of the incline, she rolled onto the rough ground. Grunting, she moved out of the way so the next person could come down.

After dusting herself off, she went to stand next to Fili.

"You okay?" he whispered.

Reese nodded. After all, a couple bruises and cuts never kept her from pursuing an adventure.

Watching the last of the group slide down, she felt relief wash over her. "Are you okay?" she asked Fili.

Pulling small rocks and leaves out of his hair, he muttered, "Just swell."

In the distance, they heard a foreign-sounding horn, and the orc rider that was nearing the entrance was then shot down, tumbling to the bottom of the cavern.

Thorin pulled out the arrow embedded in the orc's chest and angrily uttered, "Elves."

The howling of wargs became quieter, and Reese figured they were retreating from the band of elf-warriors.

But the sound of horse hooves could still be heard overhead.

"Orc filth," one elf spat.

Not wanting to make their presence known, the group stayed concealed in the cave.

"They were sent by Azog to kill the dwarves that wanted to reclaim Erebor."

"The rumors are true then," an elf concluded.

"Yes, the group of stubborn dwarves have some interesting company in their mix."

Reese's ears perked at that.

"Apparently, Azog is trying to find his daughter."

No, not right now. I wanted to tell them on my own terms.

"What does that have to do with the dwarves?" the elf questioned.

"He sent word that his daughter is supposedly with the dwarves."

Reese felt her cheeks grow hot because it seemed like every person in the cave started to murmur, and it was undoubtedly about her.

"That is interesting company indeed," an elf agreed. "I wonder if they even know that she is his daughter."

"It might not be true. After all, it came from one of Azog's messengers," the elf paused for a moment. "Either way, it is not of our concern."

With that, the elves were off, leaving Reese to hang her head in shame. She felt guilty for keeping it a secret from people she considered family.

The look of confusion and hurt in Fili's eyes was the worst part about their discovery of Reese's bloodline.

Fili looked at her straight in the eyes and asked, "Is it true?"

Reese didn't answer right away, unsure of how to respond.

He cleared his throat. "The fact you've never talked about your father...and your fighting style is similar to his."

Reese took a deep breath. "Yes."

Bilbo and the dwarves all looked at her. Some looked upon her with pity and understanding, while some looked upon her with hatred.

"Yes, it's true. I'm Azog's daughter."

"How? How is it even possible?" Thorin croaked, his voice making it clear he wasn't taking this news very well.

"I'm not sure myself, but my mom is a human," she replied, drawing figures in the dirt.

Fili spoke up again, "How do you not look like him?"

"When I was young, Gandalf offered to cast a spell that made my human appearance more prominent than my, well, orc appearance," she sighed. "I guess that's why I wanted to become a wizard. Gandalf had to cast the spell every month or so, and I felt like I was being a burden to him. Since Gandalf offered to teach me how to become a wizard, I can cast that spell on myself now."

All of the dwarves were silent for a moment. They considered Reese as their own, and she hadn't attempted to hurt the group in any way.

"Are you with us?"

Reese turned to face the source of the voice and found it belonged to Bilbo.

She nodded. "I am. She then turned to face the dwarves, "I truly want to help you reclaim your home."

Bilbo then clapped his hands together. "Then I don't see a problem with it."

Some of the dwarves muttered in agreement.

"I'm not going to make you leave the group," Thorin began, his eyes glistening with no emotion. 

Reese was shocked. After all, Thorin was the person who would have taken this news the hardest.

"But," he continued. "I'm going to be more apprehensive about you. If you can keep that a secret for as long as you did, I don't know what else you're capable of keeping a secret."

Despite the fact Thorin's trust for Reese had declined, she was pleasantly surprised.

Reese quickly moved to hug Thorin. "Thank you so much."

Thorin smiled slightly, "I have known you for a long time, and who your parents are don't change that. You're still you."

Reese let Thorin out of her embrace and sheepishly approached Fili.

"Fili, I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner," Reese apologized.

Fili grinned. "It's alright. I guess I understand why you would keep it a secret."

"How is everyone okay with this?" she wondered out loud.

"It's because we're amazing people," joked Fili. "And it's because we care for you."

"I especially care for you because I'm sort of your boyfriend," Fili said as he dusted the dust off of his shoulders.

Reese chuckled, "Yes, and I especially care for you because I'm sort of your girlfriend."

"Good to know," Fili said.

As Reese pulled Fili in for a kiss, the dwarves hooted in the background.

"Really good to know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 6.1K 18
"No, claro que no, es obvio que no me gusta Bradley, el es mi enemigo y... Maldito idiota, sal de mi mente, haces que mi corazรณn se acelere." Max es...
47.1K 8.8K 40
Cassiopeia Polaris, melliza de Draco y princesa de la familia Malfoy - Black, vuelve a Inglaterra luego de estudiar dos aรฑos en Durmstrang, pero.. po...
701K 19.5K 80
"...Vamos a pecar juntos..." โOne-Shots sobre personajes masculinos del anime "Naruto" , escritos por un fan para otros fans , con alto contenido +18...
516K 52.9K 132
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves mรกs a fondo en vastante tierno mรกs que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...