Digital Daydream

By TheDarkDevil69

Levi Spencer never knew her world was full of monsters and mayhem. One day her and her best friend Rian Mallo... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter One

28 1 0
By TheDarkDevil69

Chapter One

You have signed in!

MadMaxen- Kitten!

TwilightQueen- Hey Kitten!

DrownKing- Hey Kit

MidnightKitten- Hey guys~

DrownKing- Did you do your homework?

TwilightQueen- More important did you sleep?

MidnightKitten- Sleep? What's that? And yes sir I did my homework @-@

DrownKing- Good!

TwilightQueen- You should sleep.

MadMaxen- SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

MidnightKitten- See? He gets it ^.^

DrownKing- Need me to come over?

TwilightQueen- You live near her?

DrownKing- Kinda... Gonna be starting school with her tomorrow.

MidnightKitten- Eh... I don't know.. I still have to babysit. See you guys later!

MadMaxen- Bai!

TwilightQueen- Bye, call you later!

DrownKing- Later.

You have signed out.

Sighing I looked at the clock on my nightstand, it read 8:30PM. I stood up from my desk going to my closet grabbing out a forest green hoodie. Heading down the stairs, I pulled on my knee-high bright green converse before heading out the door. Where I had to babysit wasn't far, so walking there wasn't an issue. Getting to the door of Mrs. Caster's house, I gripped the cold metal of a lions head and banged it off the door. Mrs. Caster opened the large oak door and smiled brightly at me.

"Levi! Come in come in." Mrs. Caster chimed.

"Hello Mrs. Caster." I smiled as I walked into her grand foyer.

"So, Maddie is excited to see you again and if Daniel comes home early just ignore him. He didn't want to watch his baby sister anyway." Mrs. Caster retorted.

"Well I'm happy to watch Maddie any time you need." I replied sweetly.

Mrs. Caster smiled, "Thank you. I should be home around eleven and you know where everything is."

I nodded as she went out the door for a night with her newest boyfriend. Walking into the living room I saw the tiny four year old I was too watch. She had long brown hair, big blue doe eyes, and a fair complexion. She looked up and saw me, a smile appearing on her face as she ran over.

"Lev! Lev!" Maddie squealed.

"Hey Maddie." I smiled and lifted her up.

"Can we watch a movie?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure, what movie sweetie?" I asked walking to the movie case.

"FINDING NEMO!" She chanted.

"Alright." I hummed as I grabbed the case.

I set her down on the couch and popped the DVD in. Soon colorful previews played as I sat next to her, the both of us getting comfortable. Hitting 'Play Movie' it began. Maddie never took her eyes off the screen. About half way through the movie the door swung open and Daniel walked inside. He took one look at us and laughed drunkly.

"Well well, if it isn't Levi and the brat!" He bellowed.

"Drunk again, barbarian?" I looked up at him sweetly.

"Yes. I need a new woman for my cave." Daniel snorted and stumbled to the stairs.

Maddie kept watching her movie as I stood up to help the drunken teen. Daniel didn't protest as I hauled him up the stairs and too his room. He fell face first into his bed, beginning to snore loudly. Carefully turning his head to the side so he could breathe, I exited the room and descended the stairs back to Maddie. Once I sat back down Maddie snuggled against my side. Holding the sweet young girl I hummed gently as the movie soon came to an end. Looking at the time it was 10:55PM.

"Lets get you to bed Maddie, your mom will be home soon." I said as I lifted her up.

"Okay..." Maddie mumbled sleepily.

Walking up into her room I pulled the covers back with a free arm and laid her small body into the bed. Tucking her in she fell right to sleep. I turned her nightlight on and shut her light off gently closing the door. When I went downstairs I saw Daniel drinking coffee in the kitchen.

"Feeling better?" I asked sitting across from him.

"Kinda.. Why are you here?" He asked.

"To watch Maddie. Your mom said you didn't want to watch her." I explained.

"Yeah well.. This divorce shit has me on edge and I tend to take it out on mom." Daniel sighed.

"I noticed. Though you should stop drinking so heavily, you may end up dead or worse." I muttered.

All Daniel did was nod. Soon Mrs. Caster walked inside looking very happy. She noticed Daniel and I at the kitchen table. Smiling she walked over and paid me for the night.

"Thank you Levi! I will give you a call when I need you to watch Maddie again." Mrs. Caster chimed.

"Thank you. Goodnight Mrs. Caster, goodnight Daniel." I smiled and waved as I made my way out the door.

Walking home in the cool autumn air was nice. School had just started a week ago and I was already getting tons of worksheets to do. Once I got inside my house I was greeted by my small, fluffy, orange and gray kitten. She was adorable and had big green eyes. Mewing up at me, I reached down and scooped her up to carry to my room. I was careful not to wake my aunt as I walked into the hallway. Opening my door and shutting it behind me I set my kitten down on my bed.

"What are you still doing up, Ember?" I asked my kitten as I took off my shoes and hoodie.

Ember mewed up at me again this time standing on her tiny hind legs with her front paws in the air, waiting to be picked up once more. Picking her up I went back to my desk and woke my computer back up. Ember stared at the moving butterflies that I had for a background. Clicking on my Internet browser, I went to my favorites and clicked on the Chatroom.

You have signed in!

NightWalker- No King, I have never heard of Jailbait. Hey Kitten!

DrownKing- The fuck Night! Why not? It means if you keep going after the guy you like you'll go to jail! If someone calls the po-po on your ass you'll be some bitches' bitch! Hey Kit!

MidnightKitten- Da fuck I walk in on? Where is Twi and Dragon?

NightWalker- Twi is getting something to eat and I haven't seen Dragon :( plus King is being mean!

DrownKing- How am I being mean?!

TwilightQueen- King be nice. Hey Kitten, sorry I didn't call.

MidnightKitten- It's okai~ ^.^ you not calling actually helped. I was watching Finding Nemo.

Dragon has signed in!

NightWalker- Dragon! He lives!

TwilightQueen- Hello dear.

Dragon- Hello Night, Twi, Kitten, Drown. How are you all tonight?

MidnightKitten- Good! Yourself? You weren't at school today. :(

TwilightQueen- He wasn't? Are you okay Dragon?

NightWalker- What's wrong Dragon?! Also King is being mean to me!

DrownKing- I am not! Stop complaining like a little bitch just cause I'm right.

Dragon- Sorry Kitten. I wasn't feeling too good so mom made me stay home. Drown stop being mean to Night. I'm okay Twi I promise. I'll see Kitten and Drown tomorrow.

MidnightKitten- Yay! I don't have to spend all day with someone who picks on Night! Lolz. I should head to bed, Ember is getting sleepy and so am I. I'll see y'all tomorrow! <3

Dragon- Goodnight.

TwilightQueen- Goodnight dear.

NightWalker- Night night!

DrownKing- Night hun.

You have signed out.

Pushing my chair back, Ember mewed in protest. She tried to get comfortable in my lap again only to have me move her to the bed. Standing up and peeling out of my clothing and bra I reached on the floor to grab the night shirt. It was large and baggy on me since it had been my fathers'. Sighing I climbed into my soft red comforter feeling Ember climb her way up to my head. Seeing her big green eyes made me giggle as I reached up and shut my lamp off. Shutting my eyes I soon found myself sucked into the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.2K 13
Abele McKenzie is a Christian with a secret: she doesn’t believe in God. But with the whole world following one religion, how can she afford to be di...
454 28 26
Ezra Overland is a tribrid; part werewolf, part vampire, and part witch. He is seen as a force to be reckoned with, which makes him feared by most of...
3.2K 223 29
When Jessica Adams begins to have nightmares of strange people... If she can even call them that, she assumes it's just your average nightmare. That...
949 160 40
Lucinda and her team are back for their final adventure. One sadly filled with pain, strife, and high school. Luce has finally embraced her Alpha pow...