FAITH AND TRUE LOVE (Dramione...

Da love-everyone-0210

《☆COMPLETED☆》 Most impressive Ranking: #1 in dramione (21 October, 2020) #5 in Faith (2 November, 2020) •Syno... Altro

1. Apologies
2. New Beginnings
3. Nightmares
4. Amortentia
5. Planning Fever
6. I Love You!
7. Happy Birthday! It's a Yes!
8. Painful Bonds
9. Flying hurts!
10. Eagle and the Hospital
11. Meetings
12. Shopping Spree
13. The Ball
14. A Colourful Engagement
16. Kidnapper Aunt
17. Ouch!
18. Rescued
19. Revelations
20. Friends in need
21. He's Gone!
22. Bloody Letter
23. New Parents
24. Heart Pouring
25. Violent Siblings
26. Clarifications
27. Bonding with Aunt
28. Family First
29. Granger Time
30. Harry Weds Ginny - 1
31. Harry Weds Ginny - 2
32. Christmas and Family Party
33. Wedding Discussions
34. His Birthday Planning
35. Surprise!
36. Wedding Bells
37. His Forever
38. Romantic Congress (18+)
Bonus Chapter 1
Reader Written One Shot
Seeking Readers Opinion

15. Doubts and Patronuses

6.7K 213 37
Da love-everyone-0210

This chapter is dedicated to my favourite Emma Watson (Hermione Granger). It's her Birthday today. 15th April, 2016. She turned 26 today.
---------------------
"Good evening Professor Dumbledore! Thank you for letting us dance in your honour. And yes, the new password is 'Ring'. Could you please tell professor McGonagall as well? We don't want to disturb her." Hermione said sweetly smiling at the deceased headmaster.

"No need to thank me Hermione. Congratulations to both of you. I am really happy for you. Ahh, and yes, I will let Minerva know about the new password. Nice password by the way. Go on in and have fun. My blessings are always there with you no matter what. Good night." Dumbledore said and the door swung open.

They both went inside and sat on the couch in front of the fireplace. They had made it a habit to click pictures wherever they went together because Hermione loved pictures. She had a habit of making picture Albums and frames.

Hermione got up and looked at Draco. He knowingly nodded and stood up. They fixed their appearances. Hermione summoned a Wizard camera to capture the moments. She levitated it and charmed it to take pictures automatically when she would say 'Click'. The picture would be moving and the duration will be 7 seconds. They had seven seconds to give their best poses and smiles. She stood on her tippy toes to kiss Draco on the lips. Before kissing him, she said "Click!" and quickly kissed him. After three seconds, they both stood in their pose with Hermione leaning against his chest with her left hand on his chest showing off her ring and giving the most dazzling smile. Even Draco quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and gave the most charming smile he could muster. The 7 seconds were over and the photo materialised after 10 seconds.

Hermione grabbed her wand and charmed the photo so that it couldn't be damaged by any means. Nobody can tear it, burn it, soak it or any other tactics. It was a colored photo unlike all other wizard photos. Thanks to the Brightest Witch of the Age! She had learned that spell from a very old book in the library. Rarely anybody visited that section. Bookworm!;).

They wrote their own messages along with the date 31st October, 1998. She conjured up a beautiful frame with intricate designs and then framed their photo. She placed the frame on the shelf above the fireplace along with other Wizard photos (all were black and white except for the latest addition).

They both snuggled close to each other on their bed after changing their clothes. Draco was playing with her bracelet with had become more beautiful since he proposed. He smiled seeing that it was he who made her happy and nobody else.

"Thank you Draco. I don't have words to tell you how happy I am. And for your information, It will always be you who made me happy." She said breaking his train of thought. Almost like she read his mind.

"Anything for you love. Wait, what? Did you just read my mind or something, like occlumency??" Draco asked shocked.

"Uhm... I didn't.. Ugh. I don't know. It was like you were telling me this in my mind. I didn't do anything. Wait... What was this then?"

'How would I know? why is she asking me as though I did it?' he thought to himself.

"Drake, dear, I never said you did it. I just wondered out aloud. Don't be so stressed." She said soothingly and kissed him on the cheek.

He calmed down under her touch. Then he realised something. "Malfoy family. Oh Salazar! How could I forget this."

"What?"

"All the couples in the Malfoy family share a telepathy link right after their engagement or marriage. We can also share our thoughts and visions in case of any emergency. Wow!" he said and kissed Hermione on her forehead pulling her more into him. She smiled and obliged.

"It's OK. Just calm down now. We both are here and completely fine. Are you happy?" She asked.
He nodded and she could feel his breathing coming down to normal. She smiled.

"Why do I feel something is not right. I just can't shake that nagging feeling away. It's just I want to keep you safe under any circumstances. I can't afford to lose you. You just need to be alert at all times and protect yourself no matter what the situation is. Even if my life is at stake, you will protect yourself if you have a choice. Don't wait for me. I know I am just talking nonsense but please promise me this. That you will be safe. Even if we are away, that's not going to happen ever, but if need be we both will fight our ways to get back to each other. But YOU NEED TO BE SAFE. Even if I am not there with you. Promise me this!" he said and teared up a bit. He didn't feel awkward to be emotional in front of Hermione. She never judged him, he could let his guard down. He was looking at Hermione expectantly for answer. He didn't realise that she was sitting up straight when he was talking. She was angry but she hadn't interrupted him. This was her patient side which he loved and respected.

"You done talking?" She asked in a mock calm voice and Draco knew she was being serious and was about to burst. So, he, very innocently, nodded and sat up on the bed just like her. Facing her. He was about to tumble over but Hermione caught him just in time. She raised her eyebrow and asked, "Are you OK?" Draco nodded.

"Very well then. Now listen to me very carefully. Without a single interruption. OK?" She asked and inhaled in an attempt to calm herself down. "Yes" he replied.

"Well, what do you think you are doing? Draco Lucius Malfoy, get this thing into that thick skull of yours. I am not leaving you under any damn situation. Stop being a worrywart, Draco! We have promised each other to stay together for eternity if my memory supports me. That's what we had agreed to. What makes you think you can boss me around? It's my sole decision what I would do. If need be, I think I am capable enough to protect both of us. And stop being negative for merlin's sake. STOP BEING NEGATIVE." She said very clearly.

Draco looked like a child caught stealing a toffee from a box. He nodded but didn't dare make an eye contact with her. He knew that if she was the sweetest person then she could be the most demanding and stern person also. Even violent if need be. He knew better than to offend her. He looked at her bracelet and realised that she was angry and indeed in a bad mood. He sighed shakily. 'I have dampened her good mood today with my nonsense. I can't help with that feeling. She hates me for doing this to her. How do I apologise now? She isn't in any mood to listen. Think of a way Draco! Think!' he thought to himself not realising that she was listening to his thoughts.

Hermione was happy that he thought about her so much. He was so cute when he did that. She smiled.

"It's alright love. You're forgiven. But don't you dare think negative about anything. And no, you haven't dampened my mood. I was just a bit upset that you were willing to sacrifice yourself. You know I can't live without you. Why don't you understand? We will fight everything together. We make a really strong team. I am not leaving you under any circumstances because I LOVE YOU." She shouted and lunged towards him for a hug and grabbed him so he wouldn't fall. They both slept again in their original positions. Draco smiled and realised that she just used the link to hear him. This was nice.

"Sorry dear. I didn't mean it like that. But I love you way too much. If anything happens to you, It will kill me then and there as you are a major part of my soul. Sorry."

"It's OK. I know. I understand. Let's just forget this topic. I want us to do something." She said and kiss him on the cheekbefore getting up and grabbing her and Draco's wand.

"C'mon. Quickly." Draco huffed and got up. He followed her towards the kitchen. Hermione was making something. He went over to her and hugged her from behind. She was making sandwiches. Draco helped her in applying butter on the slices of bread. She was chopping a few tomatoes and cucumbers. After applying butter, he grated cheese in. A bowl while Hermione was preparing some hot chocolate. His favourite drink. Hermione always loved to work the Muggle way for cooking. She always said that it tasted better when your hands are used. It's the love which brings the taste in the hand made food. Draco had also learnt a few things from her.
After finishing their work, they both sat down with their plates and mugs.

"Why do you like vegetarian food, Hermione?" Draco asked as he bit into his vegetable cheese sandwich.

"It's not about liking, Drake. I am just not in favour of killing. Be it humans or any other living being. When I can't help it, I eat meat, but when I have a choice, I prefer not to eat. At the end of the day, I feel we are sort of eating 'Dead Bodies'. That's my reasoning. I have never forced anyone not to eat but I wouldn't prefer eating it day and again." She sighed and ended her mini speech.

"You're right. From today onwards, I won't eat any non-vegetarian food just like you. Occasionally, I will eat so that people won't call me mad. But not on a daily basis. Maybe once in a few months or so. Thank you Hermione. I never knew you thought so much. You are so compassionate towards all living beings. Hats OFF" he said and saluted.

She giggled. "You don't need to change your eating habits for me. I am completely OK with you eating what you like."

"But I want to because I love you." He whined like a kid throwing his hands up and down.
She laughed and her eyes became watery by laughing so hard.

"Alright. It's your choice." She said after finally calming down and throwing her hands in surrender.

"That's my girl." he said and laughed. They chatted and talked about their future plans.

They went into the common room and and sat on the couch. She took her wand and casted her patronus. A beautiful silver tigress came out of her wand tip. They both were shocked at the change in her patronus.

"How is this possible?" Draco asked.

"I don't know. Can you please try yours-" She was cut off.

"I can't produce a patronus. You know that." he snapped unintentionally.

"I know Draco, but do you remember that I told you we would create enough happy memories so that you would be able to produce one? Do you remember?" She asked sweetly as she gently patted his hand.

"I remember." he sighed and nodded.

"Then, what are you waiting for? Take your wand and give it a try. Say the words 'Expecto Patronum' clearly after thinking of the most happiest moment of your life. The strongest memory you can think of." She said.

He sighed again albeit shakily and took out his wand. He racked his brain for the strongest and happiest memory. He found one and replayed it over and over and over again in his head.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" he said clearly. His wand tip turned silver and there was a wisp of light coming out from his wand tip. It then went off.

"See I told you, I can't." he said.

"You can. You were almost there. Search for something more stronger than the last one. Give it one more try. I am sure you can." She said.

He thought about today and the moment he proposed. Hermione's expression. Her smile. She said yes. His happiness at the moment. Everything he replayed.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" his wand tip glowed brighter than the last time. The silver light then transformed into a four legged animal. They both gasped when they saw it. It was A Tiger. Their patronuses were connected. Hermione quickly produced hers once again.

Both the tigers were quite huge in size. They danced around the couch together side by side. Hermione was crying. She was so happy. He could finally produce a patronus. Draco saw her and wiped her tears away. They kissed each other passionately. They broke away after a few moments and saw their tigers were still dancing around together happily.

"Thank you Hermione. I love you so much. You are the reason behind my patronus. Thank you!" he said and hugged her tightly.

"I love you too, Draco. I am glad I could help." She said as she hugged him back. They soon retired to bed and slept all curled up together under the warm sheets.

If you liked the chapter, don't forget to:

-VOTE
-COMMENT

Your votes matter a lot. THANK YOU!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Broken Da anna

Storie d'amore

8.4K 199 25
"It was my destiny to do it, and I couldn't. I couldn't do it, Hermione," Draco cried softly. "Draco, it was your choice not to. Don't worry, everyth...
1.7M 39.7K 28
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger? Impossible some would say but nothing is impossible. True love always conquers in the end and hopefully it will co...
114K 1.8K 32
What happens when 100 years ago the Granger and Malfoy wizard families make an arranged marriage for a future generation 100 years to the present day...
261K 4.9K 30
♡REQUESTS CLOSED♡. Ranks~ #6 in dracoxreader ♡editing one chapter at a time♡ ♡updating slowly. please bear with me♡