Blood ~Andy Biersacks Sister~

By Listentoit_Scream

Andy Biersack was happy. He had amazing parents, a girlfriend that couldn't be replaced and a band that was f... More

Blood ~Andy Biersacks Sister~
Author Note
Chapter 1 ~ Home Sweet Fucking Home
Chapter 2 Behind Locked Doors
Chapter 3 Better Than Here
Chapter 4 I Won't Hide
Chapter 5 I Made This Bed
Chapter 6 Horror Queen
Chapter 7 It Ain't Gettin Better, If That's What You Thought
Chapter 8 Suicide Note And A Funeral
Chapter 9 What The Hell Andy
Chapter 10 Fuck The Hospital
Chapter 11 Happy Violentines
Chapter 12 Recovery
Chapter 13 Blood Doesn't Make Family
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 BatmAndy
Chapter 16 Bryan Starzzzz
Chapter 17 My Guardian Angel
Chapter 18 There Goes My Baby
Chapter 19 Its A Love Fight
Chapter 20 The Way You Lie
Chapter 21 I Don't Love You
Chapter 22 To Young
Chapter 24 What Have You Done
Chapter 25 Fall To Pieces
Chapter 26 I Don't Believe You
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 the end
Epilogue
Author Note
ATTENTION READER!

Chapter 23 When The World Falls Down

11.9K 507 14
By Listentoit_Scream

~ Ashley POV~

I sat next to CC on a bar stool, a bottle of bud light in hand while he vented about how he loved Raven but she was a cheater.

" She cheated and now she's pregnant with his baby! " CC exclaimed.

" She didn't cheat and she isn't pregnant." I replied calmly.

" How would you know? " he snapped.

" She's my best friend Chris. She's the girl you love too, you should believe her." I said.

" We've known Andy longer. He's our brother! " Chris shouted.

A few people glanced our way but I glared at them and flipped them off. "You saw how he treated her when she moved here. He's lying."

" No. He wouldn't." Chris shook his head disbelieving. "He wouldn't hurt me like that."

" Maybe he wasn't trying to hurt you. Maybe he was tryin to hurt Raven and didn't think about the consequences to you." I said.

" Ashley... What if she is pregnant though? " CC mumbled.

" If she is, which she isn't, it would be yours." I nodded. "But she's not pregnant so we don't have to worry."

He nodded, " I hope she's happy with him."

"There is no him." I sighed. "She's only been with you. You are literally the only person she has dated since finding out Andy is her brother."

" Yeah right, she had three years to date whoever." he scoffed.

" Yeah, but she didn't." I muttered.

" Why not? " he asked looking over at me.

" Because she's in love with you." I said.

He shook his head ready to protest but my phone started buzzing uncontrollably. I pulled it out to find several text from different people saying to get to Raven and Maxxs house.

"I have to go. Take it easy and don't get in trouble." I said and stood up.

He nodded and I walked out to my bike. The ride to Ravens house wasn't long so I didn't have time to think about what could be wrong. When I got there I found Juliet, Jinxx and Sammi, Jake and Ella, all of Ravens band and several other friends already there. I walked to the door and Sammi answered. The first thing I heard was someone crying and pushed past her into the house.

I found Raven sitting on the couch with Maxx holding her sobbing.

" What's going on? " I demanded and crouched in front of her.

She looked up at me and broke down sobbing again. I pulled her against me and sat next to Maxx comforting her.

" I can't help if you don't tell me what wrong." I whispered to her.

" Ash? " I looked up at Sammi who was holding out several little stick like things. I realized what was wrong before I even saw the little blue plus signs.

She was gonna have a baby and CC still thinks she's a cheater.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 657 16
Tabitha has grown sense the last time you saw her! Tabitha is back with Andy Biersack and she was not so happy! She is getting bullied in school and...
19.6K 454 26
Raven Black is a 19 year old girl with no family except her older sister and her hateful alcoholic mother One day she wins tickets to go see a "Black...
28.9K 436 18
Hannah grew up happy. She had good friends and a happy life. That is until her best friend leaves her behind like a cigarette in an ashtray, her moth...
144K 5.3K 32
*COMPLETED* Harley was your normal 19 year old. Okay, Shes not your normal 19 year old.. Her parents died when she was 3 years old and that forced he...