Love of the Monster

Galing kay Bananner2018

Everyone always talks about vampires and werewolves as fantasy that we're like that movie Twilight or we're m... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The End
Authors note about sequel

Chapter 24

234 7 0
Galing kay Bananner2018

(Well I know how this story is ending. Comment is y'all want a spoiler alert!)

Sam's P.O.V

I'm basically in the woods waiting for Nick to show up, so we can plan on how to take care of Harry and Breanna.

I know I told him we can to whatever we have to do to break them up. I don't want to hurt her but if we have to we will. She actually wants us to have a peace treaty with those monsters!

I know. I know. I'm working with a vampire, but I still don't like them.

"Alright I'm here!" He says.

"Alright. Lets start planning," I said.

"Well someone really wants to end their relationship," he says.

"Of course I do. She's mine," I say.

"And what makes you think she's yours?" He asked.

"Well all this was my idea," I stated.

"Whatever. Good thing I already have a girlfriend. I'm just in it to hurt Harry," he says.

I roll my eyes. "Ok so how do we end them?" I asked.

"I was thinking maybe we make Breanna forget all about Harry," he says.

"I like it but how?" I ask.

"Well......"

Louis's P.O.V

I had sometime before school started so I decided to get some Starbucks. I walked in and I started humming the song I was going to sing at the competition. It's really starting to get stuck in my head.

I got my coffee and got in my car and drive to school. I started thinking about the game and then how I'm going to tell Rachael I'm leaving in a month. I can't stop thinking about it.

I pulled in at school and walked straight to class. I walked in and saw that Rachael was here.

Well here goes.....

Rachael's P.O.V

I'm in the classroom waiting for Louis to show up. It's really boring here without him. I decided to read until he gets here.

This book is getting really good when I see Louis walk in. He looks nervous. Oh no something's on his mind. What if he breaks up with me??? Please don't let him say that.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey. You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. I really need to tell you something,' he says.

"Ok," I said.

"Well I took your advice on the singing and I signed up for the X factor," he said.

"Really?!? That's great Loubear!!" I said quickly hugging him.

"Yeah but I leave in a month," he said.

"Oh well we still have plenty of time together," I said.

"Yeah. I just didn't know how you were going to react," he said.

"Well I'm happy for you," I said.

"Thanks," he said.

"Welcome," I said.

•AFTER SCHOOL•

Breanna's P.O.V

I walked out if practice. Pretty much it was basketball and drama. It was like "this girl did this" and "did you hear about that girl."

I hate drama. But I did listen when Riley was telling me about her date with Chase. He sounds like a great guy. I'm happy for her.

I walked out and thought about my guy. He said he had practice so he would call me afterwards. I still haven't heard from Nick or Sam either. I don't know what they're planning but I have to watch out.

I got to my car and threw my stuff in the back and got in.

I got home and my brother's home. Great! I have to deal with him.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I said.

"Mom and dad left and I'm about to leave," he said.

"And where do you think you're going?" I asked while putting my hand on my hip.

"Out with the guys," he said.

"Fine. Don't get arrested. Don't do things you're gonna regret,' I said like a mother.

"Yes mom," he said.

I just roll my eyes and he leaves. So I just sit on the couch and watch F•R•I•E•N•D•S.

"PIVOT! PIVOT! PIVOT!!" Ross said.

Hahahaha!!!!! I love this show!

Then my phone rang. Of course it was Harry.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey babe," he said.

"Oh Hey. How was practice?" I asked.

"Eh. It was ok. Listen I need to tell you something. Do you mind if I come over?" He asked.

"Uh. Sure," I said kinda unsure.

"Ok. I'll be there in 5 minutes," he said.

"Ok. I'll see you later," I said.

"Ok bye," he said.

"Bye," I said then hanging up.

Wow. He sounded serious. Something's bothering him. I could tell in his voice. I try to pay attention to the Tv but I keep thinking about Harry.

He might want to break up with me. Well if he does then he does. I guess he was flirting with me and then be a temporary girl. This wouldn't have been the first time.

Well if he does want to end it, I just have to get over it. Just another heartbreak.

I hear a knock at the door. Well here we go. I open the door and there he stands. With his beautiful, green eyes and his curls that I love so much.

I felt an aching in my chest. I'm going to miss him so much if he says what I think he says.

Harry's P.O.V

I walk to her door and knock. I have to tell her. I just have to.

She opened the door and I smiled.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she said.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Of course," she says.

I walk in and say," well I really do need to tell you something."

"Yeah. You told me that," she said.

"Yeah. Listen I've been thinking about my future and I really wanted to sing," I said.

"Ok," she said.

"So I signed up for a singing competition," I said.

"Really? That's great Harry!" She said while hugging me.

"Yeah. And I leave in a month," I say while hugging back.

"Oh well at least we have time together," she said.

"Yeah. We do," I say.

"I love you so much Harry," she says.

"I love you too Breanna. So much," I say.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HELLO ALL YOU AMAZING READERS!!!!! Well here's an update. First I'd like to say that I have seen This Is Us and IT'S AMAZING!!

Also I went to the dentist and ended up with rubber bands on my braces and I HATE THEM!

Finally, I know I've been saying and saying this for I don't know how long. I really would love it if y'all would comment.

Y'all have to start reading my author notes. I will say when the end is near and after the final chapter I will put an author note about the sequel.

OH AND! If y'all want a spoiler alert about the end I'll need about let's say. 10 comments. And how about 5 more votes. I know y'all can do it.

Bye!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.9K 202 21
Hi, my name is Jessica Goddess and I am a rogue. I have been one for two years of my terrible life. It started with my finding my mate Harry Styles...
9.9K 257 16
Riley is alone in the world. No parents,family or friends. She lost in her own little world. A world she created where everything is less painful...
58.8K 3K 18
Katerina sees him in her dreams just about every night, but is he really just imaginary?
26.6K 590 22
Katrina Winters never believed in things like werewolves and vampires. Until she met one without knowing it. A boy that goes to her school, Harry Sty...