One Night Stand (A Sawyer Har...

By MirrorrorriM

More

A/N
One Night Stand (A Sawyer Hartman Story)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N

Chapter Seven

2.7K 47 4
By MirrorrorriM

"Hey, do you want to hang out?" Sawyer asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure! Let me get my purse." I turned, but Sawyer jumped in front of me.

"No! I'll pay." he said. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, but I'll have you know, I'm no cheap date, bub." I said and poked his muscular shoulder. We laughed and got in his car. He drove us to a big mall. It was a big mall. I looked at it like a little kid looking at a bunch of candy or something. 

The first place we went to was a little cookie stand. Sawyer got a plain cookie, I got a sugar cookie.

"Be ready for hyper Hannah." I said and looked at him seriously. He looked at me catiously. He reached for me cookie, but I pushed his hand away.

"No! Don't worry, I'm not THAT bad..." I said and giggled to see his reaction. He looked at me with big eyes, then laughed. I laughed with him. 

The second place we went to was an arcade.

"Yes!" I shouted excited. Sawyer laughed at me and got out a 20 dollar bill and put it in the machine. A bunch of quarters spilled out into the little cup at the bottom. I grabbed them all and ran off.

"Hey! I want to play too!" he pouted. I rolled my eyes and gave him two.

"There, no go buy yourself something pretty." I said, mocking how people talked a long time ago. He just kept a straight face, but it broke.

"Hannah, seriously." I groaned and gave him half. We spent an hour playing arcade games and I beat him at Street Fighter, just thought I should share. Earlier, he was bosting about being, "The best", so I had to prove him wrong.

"Do you want to do something else?" Sawyer asked. I nodded, bored.

"Let's go to Six Flags!" I shouted.

"Shh!" he shushed me. A lot of people were staring at us.

"Oops..." I said. He sniggered and took my hand.

"Come on, dork." he said and led me to the door. I just scoffed and followed. 

When we finally got there, we went in, Sawyer had a season pass and bought me one. The first ride we rode was amazing. It had loops and went upside down! When Sawyer got off, he looked like he was gonna puke.

"Come on. let's sit down." I said. I took his arm and helped him to a bench nearby. He sat down and took a deep breath.

"You okay?" I asked. He nooded and looked at me.

"Yeah, thanks." he said. I looked at him and smiled. He looked down at me and moved some hair out of my face. He leaned in close to me. I felt my heart beat faster and faster. He was so close...I imagined his lips on mine, how they would feel on mine, how they would taste... His breath was mixing with mine. I could feel his breath on my neck. I ran my finger across his jaw line which made him shiver.

"Hannah.." he said and took my hand. I looked down at our hands intertwined, how right it felt. I looked back up to his eyes.

"Sawyer..." I said, trying to say stop, but my mouth wouldn't let me. I can't do this to Kaeliegh again, or Joey! His lips were almost on mine when I whispered words that broke my heart.

"I can't..." 

His head dropped.

"You're right. I can't either. But you can't tell me you don't feel something!" He almost shouted.

"Sawyer! Keep it down. People are starting to look." He sighed, frustrated.

"I don't give a SHIT about the people! Tell me you don't feel something!" He said and jumped up. I jumped up, trying to get him to calm down.

"Sawyer, please! It doesn't matter because we're both with someone. I'm with your best friend and you're with mine. Face it Sawyer..." I said and felt tears. I held them back and looked up at him. His eyes were filled with tears.

"Hannah...Please don't say that. I need you!" I took his hands and lifted his head to be level, as much as it could be, with mine.

"Sawyer, it's gonna be okay. Kaeliegh is great. You're happy with her right?" I asked. He nodded slowly.

"Then you're gonna be okay. I can't keep doing this, Sawyer..." I said. A tear fell from his eye. He suddenly cupped his hands around my face and pulled me into a kiss. His lips smashed against mine. They were just how I remembered, soft, perfect fit with mine. I pulled him closer as the heart was racing and the butterflies were smashing against my stomach. They were more like tiny rhinos right now. I realized what I was doing and pushed him off.

"Sawyer!" I shouted.

"You felt it! I know you did, you wouldn't have kissed me back..." he said. I turned around angrily.

"Sawyer, this isn't right!" I said with tears running down my face. I wasn't mad at him, I was mad at myself. I got my phone and called Shane. He came a few minuted later. I jumped in his car and instantly told him to drive me to his house.

"What happened?" he asked. I looked at him and started bawling.

Later, when we got to Shane's house, I explained to him everything that happened, with Joey and Sawyer. He looked at me surprised.

"Oh, my God. Hannah, you're in a fucking mess." I nodded sadly, agreeing with him. Shane sighed and reached out to me.

"Come here." He wrapped his arms around me tight and pulled me closer to him.

"Shane, what do I do?" I asked.

"I think you should tell Joey what happened..." Shane said. I looked up at him.

"Are you crazy? He'll be heart broken and probably leave my stupid ass." I said. He chuckled, which made me smile. I made my idol smile...

"He's gonna find out, I think it would be best if he heard it from you. Don't you?" He looked at me seriously. I nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Can you drive me home, please?" I asked. He nodded,

"Sure, no problem." 

When I got home, the tiny rhinos grew up into adults and were ramming against my stomach. I opened the door and was greeted by Joey's lips on mine. I smiled under the kiss, then remembered what happened. "Joey, I really need to talk to you, like now." I said and looked down.

"Okay, what's up?" I sighed.

"Well, I was hanging out with Sawyer today and he kinda maybe...kissed me." I said quickly. It took everything I had to look up at him, but I did. He had a seriously angry face.

"Sawyer KISSED you?!" He shouted. He grabbed his keys.

"Joey! Don't please!" I yelled and grabbed his arm.

"Hannah! He kissed you!" He said. Joey yelling at me was a complete shock. I fell silent. I let go of his arm.

"Let me go with you at least!" I begged. He sighed and nodded.

"Okay, come on." I got in the car and felt like throwing up. This is all too much. 

We got to Sawyer's house and Joey stormed out of the car. I ran after him and took his hand to try to calm him down, but he pulled away. My heart suddenly dropped. I sadly followed behind him as he stormed up to the door. He banged on the door until Sawyer opened it.

"What? Oh, hey Joey..." Sawyer said and looked at me, then the ground.

"So, do you just go around kissing your best friend's girlfriends?!" Joey shouted. Sawyer looked at me shocked and hurt. I mouthed, "I'm so sorry." He sighed.

"Look, Joey, I didn't mean to-" Sawyer was cut off by Joey's knuckles in his mouth. I let out a shocked yelp.

"Joey!" I gasped. I tried to pull him away, but Sawyer got up and punched Joey. They both started fighting.

"Stop! Please!" I yelled, trying my best. Suddenly, Kaeliegh ran to the door in one of Sawyer's shirts. Jealousy filled me up. I clenched my fist. No, calm down I told myself. I grabbed Joey's collar and pulled him up.

"Come on!" I shouted and yanked him towards the car. Joey looked at me, tears running down my face. I saw Sawyer get up and look at me. Both of them relaxed.

"Please, let's just go home..." I said. Joey nodded and got in the car. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 301 29
Eliza Adams was left at an adoption centre for 16 years of her life.Almost everyone there hated her and nobody adopted her.She had no hope left.Until...
207K 2.3K 63
Morgan finally gets to meet her youtube inspiration at VidCon. Lauren, her best friend, and her move to California and are neighbors to Joey Graceffa...
1.6K 12 34
It's about a girl who's bestfriend is Anthony but then meets Joey where she finally feels something but doesn't know what to do when someone else sho...
53.2K 1.3K 41
When Shane admits his love for Joey everything seems too good to be true. Everything's perfect. Until a few unexpected complications get in the way..