SansXMale!ReaderXPapyrus

By xXArkasEthermoreXx

Ok,so.... I was thinking of making this for ALOT of time now,since my favorite Undertale Characters are The S... More

||Running From Danger,And The Fall||
||The Violin~|~Snowdin||
~Author's Note~
||Escaping the 'Hands Of The Evil'.||
||The Only Ones||
Author Note

||The Alternate Universes.||

1.9K 42 29
By xXArkasEthermoreXx

This chapter is LONG.You'll go trough each AU,and bright to your Timeline,each Sans's And Paps's.[Worry if i wrote something wrong,again.]

Meaning,you'll make them come.No.Matter.The.Cause.Or...they'll folow.

(Y/n)!Be Determined!

-------------------------------------------------

~Your P.O.V.~

You woke up sandwiched between Sans and Papyrus.You felt you face burn,as you snuggled more in the Golden Bear Hoodie.You couldn't really move.You tried to get up,slow as possible,but both of them gripped on your shirt,and put you back between them.They scooted closer to you,now yourself being sandwiched for real.Your face was now a Strawberry.You could call yourselves when you all three blushed,'The Fruit Trio'.You chuckled at the name you made up,then noticed Sans opening his eyes."Hey,(Y/n)."He smiled lazily at you.Papyrus moved behind you,then put his head on your shoulder."HELLO,(Y/N)."Papyrus said with a happy tone."(Y/n).Wanna go to Grillby's?"Sans asked as he got up from the Racecar Bed."Yup.I'd like a burg."You chuckled.Papyrus groaned."IM COMING TOO,BUT I WONT ORDER SOMETING WITH...GREASE."Papyrus cringed at the word 'Grease'.You chuckled."Lets go then!"You said,as you jumped up from the bed.You noticed you slept in your casual walking around clothes.

They changed in their casual clothes,and started walking out with you.When you finnaly got to Grillby's,you entered the bar first.Rushing to a chair at the Bartender Table.Paps settled on your left,and Sans on your right.You put your hands on the table,and they put their hands over yours.Your cheeks were a dark shade of pink.Grillby came,cleaning a cup.He looked at you,then at your hands.He seemed to smile,but it wasn't seen that clearly because he was made of fire."What would you like?"He asked us."The usual."Sans said."Fries,please."You said,smiling kindly."SOMETHING WITHOUT GREASE."Papyrus said.Grillby nodded,then walked in the back.He came back with a bottle of ketchup,some fries,and a cup of Deluxe Milkshake,or how he called it.He put the Deluxe Milkshake infront of Paps,Fries for you,and ketchup for Sans.You started to eat the fries,a smile on your face.Papyrus was hyped about the sweetness of the Milkshake.Sans gulped down the bottle of ketchup.

"Hey,guys?"They turned their attention to you."Can i get a drink too?"You asked,still eating."Yep.Tottally."Grillby came,and gave you a Deluxe Milkshake aswell.You drank from the Milkshake,then heared some voices behind.From monsters you didn't really know,just saw.

"Mommy!Look!A human!"

"Shh!Mabye hes dangerous!"

"*Groan*Why does he have to be here...?"

"Shut up,mabye he'll hear you!"

"He's the real monster..."

"Murderer..."

"Psychopath..."

Spikes came out of your back,wierdly,they didn't rip trough your clothes.You looked close to a hedgehog now.Sans noticed you,and poked you."Y-You okay,kiddo?"He asked a little worried.You put on your most bright fake smile."Yes.Just a little tensed."Papyrus noticed the spikes on your back,and widened his eye-sockets."Im'a go and walk for a bit,Meet me home?"You asked."O-Okay..."Sans said,still a little unsure to let you go.You got up,and walked out.The spikes on your back slowly vanished,as you walked toward Waterfall.As you walked,you noticed a door.You walked to it,and knocked.No response.You turned the knob,and entered.You suddenly were trown in a room,that was total black.Images started to fill the room.they made the black walls iluminate with them.As the images moved,each one was with Papyrus and Sans.All of them looked different.You saw one with Papyrus and Sans fighting slowly come by,like all the others.You reached it,and got sucked in the image."YOU WORTHLESS BROTHER!YOU CANT EVEN RECALIBRATE YOUR PUZZLES!"You flinched at the harsh words.You gripped on your Golden Hoddie."Yes,boss..."Said a Sans.This sans looked kinda Edgy,and Papyrus did too.They had sharp teeth,and looked quite scary.[The pic is what they look like. ._.]

They notice you,and get in battle stance.But,then went back to normal poses."WHAT...?THIS HUMAN...MAKES ME FEEL SOFT..."Red Papyrus put a hand on his head."Ugh...I feel wierd around him..."Red Sans said.You looked at your hands.You looked almost like a ghost.A little transparent.Red Sans stomped towards you,and so did Red Paps.You gripped on your hoodie tighter.Scared to look at them,you looked down.They spread their arms towards you,trying to touch you.Their hands went trough you.They seemed startled."Hes...not from here...Hes from another timeline...a Alternate Universe..."Sans said,coldly."I WILL GET RID OF THIS HUMAN,NO MATTER THE COST!"Sharp Bones darted towards you,but they went trough you.You looked back,and saw the same door.You started to run towards it,and they folowed.They managed somehow to grab your hoodie,but to no avail,as they got sucked in the door aswell.You were again in the Image Room.Red Paps and Red Sans were on the floor.They slowly got up,and noticed you."HUMAN,WHE-"You cut him off."SHUT UP!"He got startled."I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED,OR WHAT I DID,BUT STOP TRYING TO KILL ME OR I'LL ANNOY THE *QUACK* OUT OF YOU.CAPISH?!"You yelled.They nodded quickly.You saw a image of your timeline,and took their hands."Lets go.We need to get to my timeline to see what in the world happened."Their faces were red,as you dragged them.You touched the image,getting sucked in.Red Sans and Red Paps folowed.You woke up infont of Sans's and Papyrus's house.You went and knocked on the door,Red Paps and Red Sans behind you."COMING~!"Papyrus yelled from inside.He opened the door,then froze there.Sans came to check on you two,then froze aswell.Red Sans and Sans yelled in unison,"WHAT THE HELL?!"

Red Paps and Paps stood in shock."Red Paps and Red Sans,these are MY Paps and Sans."You said with a blank face."Sans,Papyrus,these are Red Paps and Red Sans."You introduced them.You walked inside.then they folowed.You sighed as you plopped down on the couch.Everyone,even the UF versions,tried to get to stay by you.The Papyruses sat on your left and right,and the Sanses sat to your legs."...Guys..."They turned their attention to you."Can i NOT be boxed in?"You asked,with a angry smile on your face."Nope."They all said.You groaned,the Sanses laughed."Im off for a walk.And one more thing."You said as you jumped from the couch."If you try killing someone,ANYONE,i will come after you and be sure to turn you into bone meal."You said while glaring.Of course,you weren't going to do that,but it was worth to threathed.The UF versions nodded rapidly,but the Sans and Paps from this timeline took it as a joke,and ignored it.You walked again,but this time ran trough waterfall.It was to no avail because you ran directly in the Door.

You groaned as you started to look around.You saw a image with a cute Sans and a Papyrus that had a hoddie.They were like swapped between.

[So cute~! >w<]

You got closer,and touched it.You got sucked inside,as the cute US Sans was yelling at Papyrus to recalibrate his puzzles."BROTHER!RECALIBLRATE YOUR PUZZLES OR I WILL TELL MUFFET TO NOT GIVE YOU ANYMORE SPIDER CIDER!"You giggled at this.They turned their attention to you.Their cheeks turned Orange and Blue."A-A HUMAN?"The US Sans yelled."Bro...I think youre right...It IS a human."US Paps said.They got closer,and tried to grab you,but,exactly like the UF's,their hands went trough you.You giggled,and ran to the door.You opened it,and,exactly like the UF's again,they somehow managed to grab you,but fall in the door aswell.They stumbled to the floor,as you spread a arm to help them up."Human...Where is this place?"You thought for a bit."I...dont actually know.I just accidentally walked in here."[For this chapter,about one more AU i need to put in.MEaning that Outertale Sans and Paps will be here too.In the next chapter,GASTER!PAPYRUS and Gaster!Sans will be joining,and some other AU's aswell.]You sighed."I guess i need to help you too out to my timeline aswell."You grabbed their hands,as their faces went more Orange and Blue.You dragged them to a image,and poked it.All of you three were sucked in,and landed infront of the Skebros's house,AGAIN.

You knocked on the door.Same reactions.Same little talk.Same boxing in.This time,US Sans was in your lap,and you were in the Lap of US Paps.You sighed."I'll soon turn into a Sanswich if you guys dont stop boxing me in.And plus,i cant be the Verte-babe of 6 skeletons at the same time.And were not sure if there will be more."You said.They looked at you a little bit,and nodded.Then they said."We'll just share."They looked at the TV."This timeline is messed up."You said.Your eyes slowly started to glow Golden.Everyone,all the Skelebros,were looking at you."What?Take a picture.It lasts longer."You joked.They didn't seem very surprised.You groaned."What is it?"You puffed your cheeks."Uhm...Youre kinda...using magic..."Sans said.Youwere a bit confused,then realised."Oh.Im stupid."You facepalmed.You snapped your fingers,now not being a litteral Sandwich."I'll be back.Im'a go to the 'Stars' as Toriel once told me.See ya guys soon!"They groaned.They didn't like being away from you.

You walked again to Waterfall.This time you were 100% cautious.Well,you thought you were.You tripped on a rock,while entering Waterfall,and fell in the Door.Again,you waited for a image that interested you to show up.You saw aother version of Sans and Paps.They were pretty much like the real ones,but they lived on a Asteroid,and were in space,instead of Earth.You touched the image,getting sucked in.You sat there,as they talked."Heh,bro.I dont wanna rattle your bones,but im taking a break."OT Sans chuckled.You chuckled at his pun,your Golden Hoodie finnaly taking their attention."HALT,HUMAN!I,THE GREAT PAPYRUS,WILL CAPUTE YOU!"OT Paps yellled."Yeah,in your dreams."You chuckled.You started to run to the door,as they folowed.You took a look back,and examined them before jumping in the door.

[Its so cute tho XD]

The OT Skelebros stumbled a bit,but gained their balance.They had blue blushes on their faces.You chuckled a bit,and took their hands."C'mon.I dont want you two stuck in here."You said as you saw the Timeline you belong to.They had no words.Exactly like the other Versions.Same place you fell at,same knocking,same reactions,same everything.Now,you were sitting on the floor.Everyone was nudging and trying to get as close a possible to you."Move!Hes mine!"Sans said."No!Hes ours!"US Paps said.You groaned.You got up,and went to the kitchen.They all folowed you.You turned around,a angry,but cute,look plastered on your face."Listen here."They turned their attention to you."I.Will.Fricking.Go.To.Hell."The UF Versions were hiding now."JUST.To not be sandwiched."You sighed,and started making yourself a sandwich.You made the perfect sandwich,and started to eat.All of the Versions were staring at you."....What now?"You asked."(Y-Y/n)..."Sans said."I-I think w-were all thinking the s-same thing..."Sans said,his face going blue.He winked at you,and then you realised.Your face went red like a strawberry."...Are you saying that you ALL want to bone me?" ._. <--- Yout face right now.

All.Of.Their.Faces.Were.Flushed.They nodded,and you suddenly were lifted."Youre going to have a great time~"The Sanses said in unison."I CANT BELIVE IM DOING THIS."The Papyruses said in unison aswell.

You groaned as you already knew what was gonna happen.You knew your back will hurt in the morning.And...

You know that youre gonna have a Good Time.

-----------------------------------------------------

I cant belive how much my head hurts right now.Like,i need something to calm my headache.

I never,ever thought that Alternate Universes could give me such headaches.

Welp,see you in the next chapter!

Love,Arkas~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
250K 12.7K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
118K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
261K 39.8K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး