Sisterhood

Per NewMommy014

Five sisters juggling life while making good and bad decisions, stuck trying to make it after the death of th... Més

Intro.
Prologue
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
Flashback: Last days of Londa and K'Wan
Flashback: Last Days of Londa and K'Wan
{26}
{27}
{28}
Flashback: When You Thought It Was Over
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
Sequel?!
{33}
{34}
{35}

{20}

292 28 131
Per NewMommy014

"I'm nervous as hell right now." Chase said as he paced back and forth in Shy bedroom.

"No need to be nervous. My sister not that bad." Shy said then frown, did she really just said that?

"Your sister have white jokes for days Rissa." Chase said. "Did you forgot she call me Eminem?" Chase asked her, as he looked at her.

Shy looked away so he won't see her smiling.

"You think that's funny?" Chase asked her.

"No, you will be fine. I'll tell her to chill on the jokes." Shy chuckled.

Chase sat down on Shy bed, as Shy crawled over to him and laid her head in his lap.

"I wish I had a blunt right now." Chase said.

"I thought you was trying to stop." Shy look up at him.

"I am, but I need one now. My nerves is up." Chase said.

"I can bring them down if you want." Shy look at him seductive.

Chase looked down at her and grinned.

"No, we said we will wait remember?" Chase licked his lips.

"I know. But I want to try it." Shy said.

"Let's wait until your birthday." Chase said.

"Chase that's three months from now!" Shy pouted while folding her arms.

"You want D that bad?" Chase chuckled.

"I want your D." Shy said.

"Nobody getting no damn D in this house." Belle said as she busted in Shy room from eavesdropping.

"Really Belle? Knock next time." Shy snapped and sat up.

Belle knocked on the door then smile.

"Food done, and Cordell is here." Belle said.

"Whose Cordell?" Chase asked Shy, when Belle walked out.

"My sister friend, I guess. I don't know I haven't met him before." Shy said.

"Just great." Chase mumbled.

Shy, Belle, Chase, and Cordell sat down for dinner. Which Belle had prepared. She cooked Mashed Potatoes and gravy, with white potatoes and steak smothered in the gravy, corn, and biscuits.

Everything was kind of awkward. Shy could really use a blunt right now. Belle wanted this dinner, but not saying anything, wow.

"This is good Belle." Cordell said breaking the silence.

"Thank you." Belle smiled.

"You cook all this by yourself?" He asked her again.

"Yes." Belle said.

"Excuse me, but who is you?" Shy asked Cordell.

"I'm Cordell the bouncer." Cordell looked at Shy.

"Well Cordell the bouncer how do you know my sister?" Shy asked.

"Really Shy, that's none of your business." Belle said, before Cordell could say anything.

"Well you be in my business, why can't I be in yours?" Shy asked her sister.

"Because I'm grown and you're not." Belle snapped.

"That's bullshit. Anyways I'm Shy, Belle sister since she haven't mad any introduction, and this is my baby daddy Chase." Shy said and smirked.

Three pair of eyes went to her.

.................

Lyric walked in her house a little after twelve midnight . Her adopted mother was on the couch sleep, with a liquor bottle on the table, and with a bag of powder next to it.

Lyric shook her head, and walked in her small room. As soon as she started taking off her clothes her foster brother walked in the room, and lock the door.

"Go away Will, I don't want this." Lyric said, as her foster brother walked closer to her. This has been going on since Lyric was adopted, which was when she was five years old. Will is 25 years old. He told Lyric often if she told anyone what was going on he would kill her. Lyric took his threat to heart, because she covered up her bruises and pain very well.

"I'm on my period." She blurted out.

"Let me see." Will said as he stashed off her panties.

No blood was in her panties.

"You lying bitch." He slapped her.

"I-I wear tampons." Lyric cried hold her face.

Will looked at her, and sticked his hand between her legs to see if he could feel the string. When he felt it. He remove his hand, and punch Lyric in the face.

"Get on your knees." He unbuckled his belt.

"My mouth hurt, you just punch me remember?" Lyric stared to cry harder.

"Do as I say or I'll break your jaw." Will growled out.

Lyric got on her knees and placed his stiff erection in her mouth. She open her mouth as wide as she could, and bite down on his manhood as hard as she could. He hollered out, and Lyric punch him in his manhood and stood up quickly. Forgetting that she was half naked, she ran out the room, and out the house as fast as she could.

.................

Neya walked in Eric house, as quiet as possible. She haven't been back there, since she walked out on him. He wasn't home so it gave her enough time to do what she is about to do. She walked in his kitchen and grab a knife. She walked to his chairs and cut it up. Walked upstairs to his room and cut his bed up, his pillows, she knocked everything off his dresser, until she saw her baby ultrasound in a frame. The tears started to fall out her eyes.

Her hands went to her stomach, as she felt her small pudge.

"Mommy sorry little one." She said as she wipe her tears.

She walked out the room, she couldn't do what she wanted to do. She walked out his house, and got in Justin car and drove back to his house.

She walked in his house, he was pacing the floor.

"You stealing my shit now!" He yelled at her.

"I brought it back, stop crying." Neya said and walked in her room, with Justin following behind her.

"You been doing some reckless ass shit lately bruh. I almost feel sorry for your ass." He glared at her.

"No need to feel sorry for me. You got everything you want." Neya said as she remove her clothes.

"How Neya!? Kay haven't talk to me in god knows when, and plus she seem like she don't want to be bothered with me no more." Justin laid on Neya bed.

Neya grab her a big shirt and put it on and walked to the bed. She climb on top of him, and laid on him. He wrapped his arms around her, and kiss her forehead.

"You will find the right one for you Ney." Justin said.

"What the fuck is this!?" Kay busted in the room.

************
bad timing Kay lol.

Poor Lyric😒😔

Shy really!?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

211 0 12
There's always two sides to every situation and person. These are the people, the places, the life changing Gemini stories of a group of friends from...
419K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
STRIPPED Per myasia.

Literatura romàntica

1.6K 120 27
Follow Naya Rockells young adult stage as she faces love,death,hurt and betrayal, and too see if she is strong enough to handle the lifestyle that wa...
24.4K 576 22
Pretty face,Pretty Tender but pretty taught me ugly lessons.Sylvia has all she needs until her parents get involved in a car accident,she is then for...