Cardfight vanguard! -aichi's...

By vj-cfv

This story takes place at the end of legion mate !!. After Aichi return's back ,but something is not right wi... More

Prolouge
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2

So close yet so far ....

666 11 5
By vj-cfv

CHAPTER 3

Hello guys here's chapter 3
I don't own cardfight vanguard ..nor the pics....

Sorry for the longgggg.... break ... I've put up the reason at the end ...!!! So without any distractions lets start up with the chapter !!

Kai was running towards sendou residence after hearing about aichi from emi ..... for the first time, he felt that sendou residence was very far ....and cursed his feet for not being able to move any faster than he was running....and in sometime that seemed like hours (which was only few minutes in reality) he reached the sendou residence ....kai was so much worried that he didn't even bother to knock as he just entered in and threw away his shoes not even bothering to arrange it in its place and ran up to aichi's room not bothering to wear his indoor pair of slippers(I don't know wat they call e'm) .......and opened the door with a bang not bothering to knock yet again ...!!!! And yelled "aichiii......."as he panted hard from running non stop....

A pair of eyes looked back at him ......but those didn't belong to his lover ....but to his mother .shizuka's eyes were swollen ... due to crying...he shifted his attention to the bed that stood next to her . There laid aichi ;on the bed with the blankets tucked in the sight looked like he was sleeping peacefully and that he would wake up any time now...."kai.."shizuka called breaking his train of thoughts and refocusing his attention back to shizuka...his worry clearly evident on his face but then shizuka started crying again. .kai didn't know what to do so he hesitantly hugged her in the intention to calm her down..."aich-i ..he's....n-not ..."shizuka started ."I know shizuka-San..emi.."kai said as she understood "aichiiii"shizuka cried.."don't worry shizuka-san..nothing's gonna happen to aichi..he'll wake up anytime now let's just have trust in him ...."kai said comforting her but rather spoke these words to comfort himself...

After that aichi's mom calmed down.... "kai-kun will you stay here with aichi... that would help him so..."shizuka asked moving towards the door ....

Kai simply nodded as shizuka exited the room." I would always stay with him even if that's the last thing I'll be doing.....I would never leave him alone not wen he needs me the most.........or is it that now... I need him the most.."kai whispered as he sat on the chair next to the bed and took a hold of aichi's hand ......his worry ceased a little after feeling aichi's warmth indicating that aichi was still with him....

Kai stayed with aichi holding him tight as if he would slip away from him if he let him loose...thinking about all the things they had gone through from giving him the blaster blade card.....meeting him at card capital........psqualia ..... .national championship....Asia crkt .... .high school championship....link joker....all those events that bought him closer to aichi.....so he belived that aichi would return back to him once again.....little did he know about what was gonna happen....

Kai's thoughts were broken by the knock on the door....as shizuka entered in "kai-kun I think you should head back home ...it's pretty late now..."shizuka said .

Even though kai didn't wanna leave aichi and go ...he didn't hav another option so he decided to leave for now but to come back and check on aichi ,the very first thing in the morning....

Kai nodded as shizuka left the room. Kai then stood up and hesitantly removed his hand from aichi's and tucked them in. Then he stood up and gently brushed aichi's hair and kissed him gently on the forehead as a tear rolled down his chin...."wake up soon aichi.....I can't wait to hear you...."kai said as he exited the room.....but what kai failed to notice aichi's finger twitch when he had kissed....

Kai made his way to the living room to bid his leave...."ah...kai....at last.."a voice called as kai turned around towards the direction of the voice...and was shocked...

"M-miwa ...."kai said "what....what are you doing here...??"kai continued..."I'll answer that "kai turned around to find shizuka standing there .."huh.."kai said as he narrowed his eyes at her...

----------''''''''''flashback'""""""-----------
When kai was running towards sendou residence ....unknown to him , miwa and his gang ..were trying to catch up to him.."heyyyyy kai... ...slow downnn....."miwa yelled but kai was so into by of aichi... he paid no attention to his surroundings as he still continued running....

Miwa and the other still tailed kai as he kept running... "kaiiii...look out!!"ren yelled as nearly escaped getting hit my a car ...... "man he never listens to any one ...."miwa said as he stopped running and panted as he stared at kai's running form in front of him .

"Has he always been like that..." Naoki asked as he stood next to miwa." For the one he loves/cares....then yes!! Becoz they always leave him ....... making him all alone..... so yes.. "miwa said as his eyes dropped down as his voice cracked. Naoki stared at miwa and then back to kai's running form....

---------':::::flashback end::::::'---------

"And then they came here "shizuka said. Miwa sighed and locked his eyes with kai "hmm...that's almost everything that happened"miwa said. "And I did ask them to meet aichi...but they insisted to leave u alone for some time and so they stayed back here waiting for u ..."shizuka explained ."ya...but I sent the others home since it was getting late!!"miwa said ."now i think you boys shd also head home.."shizuka said as both of them left the house.

A figure Sat on the rim of the window with a smirk on his face as he watched kai ... at the same time kai turned around.........

Only to find the curtains of aichi room flapping due to the wind as he thought "what's this feeling ... as if something's not right ..."And then he turned around and started walking ...

As the figure spoke" ur time starts now .... kai. ....... all the best in protecting aichi.....i.e. if u Can ..."with a smirk on his face as he glanced back at aichi ....and thought"your were so close to me.... yet so far...but now the tables have turned.. I'll pass this feeling i had to go through that tome to toshiki kai now.....let's see how you'll handle my surprise I have for you..." at the same time azure eyes opened and blinked at the moonless sky....indicating the darkness vcoming forth

.
.
.

"Stop following me .... miwa!! ."kai yelled as he made his way towards his apartment ." No....I won't, who knows what you'll do to yourself...I won't leave untill I make s-..."miwa said as kai glared at him, but before he could complete kai had started running but this time before miwa could catch up ..kai had already entered his apartment and locked It from inside. "Kaiiii...open up..."miwa whined kai just went onto his bedroom closed the door and slumped on the ground as he hugged his knees to his chest and laid his head in top of it as he started crying..... he could still hear miwa whinning ..... but all that didn't matter to kai... as he blamed himself for aichi's condition...as he finally fell asleep.

Kai was woken up becoz of the phone's ringing... he got up and went to the washroom and washed his face and came back to check his cell phone and was irritated thinking, it was miwa irritating him again becoz of the previous night incident, after that he had kept on calling him for hours together and then he finally gave up on it.... but his eyes widened wen he saw the caller Id that showed sendou res on it (just think he had saved it as the id name ) and received the call immediately "hello.."kai spoke "hello ..kai-San ...what took you so long....aichi...he has just woken up...but"emi said as she sobbed due to happiness at that kai's eyes widened and were also filled with tears of happiness as his lips curved into a smile. But before she could complete the sentence kai had disconnected the call informing her that he was coming there after telling his thanks .

And so... the plot of aichi and his memories begin.....

I'm so sorry for any mistakes that were present ..... I didn't have time to check and edit them for errors ...

I know there's not much of plot put up in this chapter....so sorry !!

Now for the reason....*sigh*

Unfortunately my current laptop is being used by my elder sister and she's currently studying abroad so she's taken it with her ....And so I was not able to update the stories.....

I'm soooo sorryyyyy......

That's the least I could do but pls forgive me.. for this late update ...

I could update this becoz my sister's come home for New year ........but I've arranged a pc and if everything goes accordingly I'll be able to update but all of this will be possible only after Jan 9.... so sorry ..

Anyway getting u guys out of my problems.....

And wishing u a very .....

&& HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 &&
In advance .....

And I thought of updating the other story.. but my family insisted that I should spend this new year with them ...so I'm sorry that the other story would not be updated any time before 9th Jan..

(Sorry*infinity) times.....

Thank u reading !!!....take care till next time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 19.4K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
68.8K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
169K 5.9K 43
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...