Be My Boy

By Aisyah_stern

Yuuya Haibara have a little crush on Jin Kaidou.He really want to tell the truth to him.Will he tell it? More

You came back?!!!
Sorry Jin
A terrible Fever
I love you
Neko ear
Ban-san!!What are you trying to do
I hate you Ban-san
Nosebleed
Be my girlfriend
Watch a movie
Look at the stars
A mission
Electric shock
What are you guys doing
Jin's Overload
Sorry make you worried
Be careful
Don't do that Yuuya
Went to Nics
True or dare?
Your so stubborn
An accident but its worth it
An unexpected visitor
Yuuya's gift
Yuuya's gift part 2
Sleep over
Kiss
Don't tell anyone Hiro!!!
What just happen?!!
Go to the beach
If you want the medicine,kiss me
Jin-kun....I want your hugs part 2
Don't do this!!!
Worried about you
A costume party
Ban...Don't do this
Jin,please don't die
Don't Kill Yourself
A secret between us
You have such a dirty mind
Jin,I wanna play with hot body
I just want you happy
Who are you?
Long time no see
A gift for my little childhood friend
Yuuya,why you are so sexy?
Thanks for kissing me
Jin's very scary anger
My little friend,don't cry
Fight with Jin
Fight with Jin part 2
You only need more love
I can't feel the love
What you guys want for a repay
A Date
Happy birthday
The secret of Jin's life
I'll fight for you
Went to a festival
Went to the festival part 2
Your naughtiness attitude last year
Triton's whispers
Can I cut my hair?
Been control by San
Went to the ocean
Pinch Hiro's cheeks
Yuuya's Diary
Accidentally Kick
Hiro's gift
I Hate You Jin
I Hate you Jin part 2
Don't cry my little baby
Your first word
Nightmares
Halo
King of the Ocean
King of the Forest
Cheated
Sorry baby
Author's note

Jin-kun I...Want your hugs

134 5 1
By Aisyah_stern

Yuuya is at Hiro's house.he sleep over with him."Hey Hiro,where's your mom?"Hiro sat on a beanbag and said"She go to see Dr.Yamano."Yuuya nod and drink some orange jus."Can you sleep at night?Last time we sleep at Ban's house you hug Jin."said Hiro.Yuuya blush."Yes.I really can't sleep at night if I don't hug Jin but I made this"He took out a teddy bear that just like Jin.

"You made it Yuuya?!!"Asked Hiro.Yuuya nod and hug it."Yup.I can hug him all I want but don't tell him.I scared if he gets mad"Hiro nod."Okay"

At night after having meal,Yuuya and Hiro are playing pillow fight."Okay,okay Hiro!!That's enough!!!"Yell Yuuya.Hiro lay down on the bed while Yuuya lay down on a converter.Hiro yawn."I'm tried."Yuuya nod and snuggle up at his Jin."Goodnight"

In 2 a.m.,Yuuya can't even sleep.He miss Jin's hugs."Yuuya-san,you can't sleep?"Yuuya look at Hiro and nod."I miss Jin."Hiro chuckle."I thought so,So I call Jin to come over."Yuuya smile."Thanks Hiro-san"

After 5 minutes,Jin's come to Hiro's house."I thought that Yuuya can't sleep without me"Yuuya blush."Hehehe....Yup"Jin saw something behind Yuuya."What is that?"Yuuya back up a bit."N-Nothing"Jin pin Yuuya to the wall.He make a grin face."Tell me!"Yuuya gulp and show the teddy bear at him.He took it."You made it right?"Yuuya nod."Yes.I thought that I made it,snuggle at me so I can asleep but it won't work."Jin smile."It needs a real Jin to do it."Yuuya smile and hug him."Now let's go to sleep.I'm tired"Said Jin.

One hour later,Hiro get up."I can't even sleep.But why?"He mumble.He look at Yuuya and Jin.They sleep peacefully.He get up from the bed and laid down behind Jin.He slowly hug him so Jin didn't awake.

"He's body is so warm.I love it!"He thought.He yawn and sleep.The next day,Jin had awake.He look at Yuuya.Yuuya is still asleep.He kiss his head.Then he feel some warm breathing at his neck.He blush but he can't turn around.He look down and see Hiro's arm hugging him."Yuuya,yuuya wake up"Jin whispers to Yuuya."Just shut up Jin-kun I wanna sleep"Said Yuuya in his sleep.Jin sign and close his eyes.

"You guys look adorable"Jin open his eyes and see Dr.Oozora."Sleep well?"She ask.Jin nod."Yup until your son hugging me.I can't even move at all"Dr.Oozora chuckle."Well Hiro a bit cuddling type.When he asleep he sleep with Senshiman."Jin nod and smile."Well its okay.I'm still tired.And*yawn*I need more sleep"Dr.Oozora nod and walk out of the room.She close the door behind.Jin sleep once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 726 10
Takao Kazunari's got a crush on the 'Shutoku's Yamato nadeshiko', Yang Luli. She's perfect in every ways; grades, looks, feminine skills, and sports...
7.6K 596 35
Watanabe Haruto definitely does not have a crush on his annoying neighbor Park Jeongwoo.
20.8K 709 17
Kirino realized Shindou was being distant these days, after confronting him, he discovered Kirino's secret. But what will happen if a certain problem...
2.4K 106 16
He wishes that those words are a lie. It would hurt a lot less if he is lying about loving him. But he was genuine and sincere in his confession, eve...