Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

بواسطة _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... المزيد

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 36 - Marriage and...

2.1K 38 9
بواسطة _shiro_usagi_

It's been four years since Aizen proposed to Ran. 

Six years after their first meeting.

And now...

Finally, it's Ran's graduation day. She was wearing a beautiful hakama. She wore a white hakama decorated with cherry blossom flowers around it and black boots. She tied her hair to the side while curling the tip of her hair. Ran together with Aya and Kyo walked towards the university's entrance as they promised to Ran's friends to wait for them there. As they went there, they found Aizen, Ren, Gin and Grimmjow were standing in front. Ran immediately ran to their side.

"Minna!" She called them. "Thank you for coming. Um, I'm sorry for the wait"

"That's okay, Ran. Besides, they couldn't exactly get inside as they got no invitation" Ren said.

"Ya looked very cute in those clothes, Ran-chan" Gin playfully complimented her, causing Ran's face became slightly pink. "Here ya go" He gave a bouquet of flowers to her. "This is the present from me, Grimmjow, Tosen-san and the rest of people in Hueco Mundo. Hope ya like it"

"Waaa! Thank you, Gin-san" She accepted the bouquet.

"And this is from me" Aizen said and gave another bouquet to her, and it was the big one. "Congratulations, Ran" He said and gave a light kiss in her cheek.

"A--Arigatou, Sousuke-san..." She smiled to him. As she looked at him, Ran thought his clothes was very suitable to him. He was wearing a navy blue jacket with black shirts underneath. Gin and Ren also wore suits, except for Grimmjow-as he only wore a white shirts. In the middle of their conversation, Ren and Gin could see three young man were walking towards Ran. Two man behind were like trying to convinced their friend in front to called Ran as his face became pink. And then...

"Um, excuse me... Toudo-senpai?" He finally called, causing both Ran and Aizen looked at him.

"Yes?"

"Um... A-Actually, there's something I want to talk about. C-Can I have a moment, please?" He bowed to her.

"Oh, sure. Please wait a minute, Sousuke-san" She said and followed the man. The truth is, Aizen didn't want to let her walked together with that man. He observed the man's doing as he was ready to walked their if he was doing something weird. All he could see was the man suddenly bowed to her and his face became red. Hinting...

"Oh my. I bet he's confessing to Ran. Can't help it because today is Ran's last day in campus so he wanted to confess his feelings to her" Ren said. The next thing they knew, Ran was smiling to him and shook her head. The man also smiling but he was like forcing himself to smile. "He got rejected" Ren commented. "Well, too bad for that boy because Ran already have her prince right here" Right after, Ran immediately went back to them but she was blocked by a group of girls and they were giving another bouquet flowers to her.

"Who are they?" Aizen asked.

"Oh, I remembered them. Looks like they're Ran's juniors. Sometimes, they will come to the house to asked her to teach them. You know, Ran also popular among girls because she's very kind to them. I spoke to one of them and she said she liked her very much because Ran was very reliable and very tolerant. Sure they will missed her"

"Haha, Ran-chan's pheromones are scary though. I almost liked her back then. Ahaha!" Gin commented. 

"Hello, Ren-san! Aizen-san too!" Aya suddenly called them, behind her Kyo as always was following her.

"Oh, Aya? Congratulations. Kyo too" Ren said.

"Thanks. So, tonight right?"

"Yep! The graduation party at Ran's house" Ren told her.

"Yeah! Oh, Kyo too will come, right? Don't because you already got rejected by Ran-chan so you won't come" Aya scolded him.

"I won't do that! I'll come!" Kyo shouted a little.

It took Ran almost ten minutes for her to back at them. She already brought too many bouquets in her hands. And dolls too. She almost fell down if Aizen didn't catch her immediately. He took some of the flowers with him. "Fiuh~ That's quiet many" Ran commented.

"From which side ya think that's a quiet many, Ran?" Grimmjow asked.

"Ahaha... Um, so tonight right? Maybe we should go home now? I have to buy a lot of things" Ran said.

"No no no. Today is your special so don't you dare step in the kitchen. I'll cook all the foods!" Ren forbid her. "Just wait at the house like a good girl and enjoy your precious time with Aizen. Gin and Grimmjow will help me out. Come on, you two!" He pulled Gin and Grimmjow to his direction. "See ya later!" 

"Well then, Ran-chan? We'll be seeing you again tonight. See you later!" Aya parted with her.

"Bye, Ran" Continued by Kyo and both of them went back to their parents. 

"Um, should we go home now, Sousuke-san?" Ran asked.

"All right. Right now there are no disturbances so we can be alone for some time" Aizen said, causing her face became pink. He chuckled over her reaction. "No matter how old you are, you are very easy to get flustered" He commented.

"Uuh... You don't have to be like that" She sulked. Aizen then wrapped his arm around her.

"Well then, shall we?"

"O-Okay. Oh!" Ran suddenly remembered something.

"Is something wrong?" He asked. Ran was like stopping for a moment. She was like thinking about something in her mind. Something important. "...Ran?"

"Um, actually... There's something I want to tell you. I'll tell you at tonight's party, okay?"

"Sure. But, what is it?"

"Just wait at tonight's party" She said and Aizen didn't forced to tell him. And both of them walked together to Ran's house.

~Timeskip~

"Well then, once again... Congratulations on your graduation, Ran, Aya and Kyo! Kanpai!" Ren shouted.

"KANPAIII!!!" All of them cheered. Right after they cheered, all of them were grabbing their plates and started to choose the foods they want to eat. All of the foods were made by Ren. The appetizers, the main courses and also the desserts. After they took the foods, as always Aya and Kyo were sitting together, Gin together with Ren and Grimmjow, and also... Ran with Aizen. They were still waiting for the rest of the guests.

Not long after they ate, Ichigo together with Orihime, Ishida and Sado came to Ran's house as Ran was very happy having them around. Even though six years have passed, Ichigo and Grimmjow were still as usual. Their relationship still bad as usual. Ichigo, Orihime, Ishida and Sado also already graduated in the same day as Ran.

"Here you go, Ran-chan. I brought cookies from my house" Orihime gave the cookies to Ran.

"Oh, thank you Hime-chan" She said and brought the cookies to the kitchen, grabbed a plate and put some to it and brought it to the back.

"Hiya! Sorry for the disturbance!" Hirako suddenly appeared, with the rest of the Visoreds. And he also, same as Ichigo, still had trouble dealing with his previous lieutenant, Aizen. He was glaring rather sharply to him, although before Ran already told him that Aizen was only protecting Kiyo back then which causing him and his friends got hurt. He understand though, but because Aizen didn't give any words-causing him became irritated and still unable to forgive him. Last people who came to the party were from Soul Society. Hitsugaya, Hinamori, Rangiku, Rukia, Renji, Kira, Unohana and Ukitake came to her house. Ran was rather surprised having them around because she never thought they will came. Especially, if she remembered the terrible incident six years ago. Ukitake alwasy assured her that it was in the past and it was not her fault to begin with.

They too, just like Ran's friends from university-were giving her many presents, especially flowers. She was happy receiving flowers from them because she's very fond of them. After she was done with them, Ran immediately went back to Aizen's side as he was standing and leaning on the wall while drinking a wine. She felt rather weird because Aizen came to love wine because usually he only drink tea.

"Hehe, suddenly it became noisy, huh?" Ran commented.

"Indeed, it is. Well, Ran?" He asked and Ran only looked at him. "You said, there's something you want to say to me. What is it?" Aizen asked.

"Oh, right. Um, where should I begin?" She thought hard and inhaled for a moment and exhaled. "Um, actually... Before graduation, I began to feel weird so I went to a doctor--"

"Doctor? What? Are you sick again?" He asked worriedly.

"Eh? N-No, it's not like that. A-Actually..." Her face became rather pink but she thought she had to tell him because...he deserves to know. Or...he had to know about it. She closed her eyes for a moment and ready to tell him. "I'm---"

"Come on, Ichigo!!! Ya can do better than that!!" Renji suddenly shouted, causing Aizen unable to heard her words.

"Excuse me, because of Abarai-kun, I couldn't get of what are you saying. Could you said it one more time?" Aizen asked.

"So, um... Because my conditions became weird lately, so I went to a doctor to make sure. The truth is I'm---"

"Shut up, Renji! You're more horrible than me!!" Ichigo shouted. Cutting her words, once again. Ran started to feel if she really have to told him or not as her information always be cut down from her friends.

"R-Ran? Could you tell me one more time?" Aizen asked her again. And then...

"I'm going to have a baby! It's your child!" Ran shouted loudly. Unfortunately, she said it right before none of them were shouting again as Aizen's face became very surprised and also the guests there. When Ran realized Aizen and also the guests were listening to her confession, her face became very bright red and covered it immediately. It took them five seconds to understand her words. And then...

"EEEEEEHHHHH?!?!?!" All of them were immediately went to her.

"S--Seriously, Ran..? H-How long?" Ren asked.

"Um, the doctor said...already three months" Ran told him.

"Are you serious, Ran-chan?? How come you don't tell us earlier? And how come you don't realize yourself is pregnant before?!" Aya asked.

"B-Because... I was rather busy and I don't really know what kind of sign if I'm pregnant. So..."

"Wow, Ran-chan is gonna a have a baby. Nice to know that, right Aizen-taicho?" Gin asked to him. "Ne, Ran-chan? What's it gonna be? A cute baby girl just like you or handsome baby boy like Aizen-taicho?"

"Um, I don't know yet. I haven't go to the doctor again" Ran told him.

"But, isn't that good, Ran-chan?" Orihime asked.

"Yeah! That's a great news! Congratulations, Ran-chan!" Aya congratulated her. "Three months, huh? I can't wait for another six months to see what the baby's look like" Aya said it excitedly.

"Well, because we're already know you're pregnant, you have to take care yourself more properly. I'm countin' on you, Aizen" Ren reminded him and looked at him. He could see Aizen was like...still surprise of the sudden information. "O-Oi... Aizen? Are ya okay?"

"...I'm fine" He said and walked towards Ran and put his hand to her tummy. Gently rubbed on it. "So, a new life is here, inside of you? Half of me" He commented.

"...Yes. Hehe~ I can't wait to give birth. I want to meet the baby soon" Ran said to him. Hearing her said that, causing Aizen couldn't hold himself to hugged her, surprising all the guests. For Ren, Gin and Grimmjow who already seen them like that almost every day, that kind of event was rather weird to the rest. They didn't expect Aizen will hugged her in front of them, showing his affection to Ran, showing to them on how he treasured Ran so much. "Um, Sousuke-san..?"

"...I too. I can't wait to meet the baby" He said while warmly smiled to her. Looking at his happy face, Ran hold him back and promised to herself that he will take care herself properly so she will be able to give birth to Aizen's child. 

Six years after their first meeting, Aizen and Ran found another happiness for they to cheered on. And then...

~Timeskip~

Two weeks after Ran's announcement about her pregnancy, they decided to held their wedding faster than they already plan. Before, Aizen told her to get married soon so she could focused on her pregnancy. He will be by her side to watched over her. The ceremony was held in the church. A simple ceremony as Ran only invited her close friends.

As Aizen standing in front of the aisle with the priest in front of him, the door being opened and there... Ran was standing with her wedding dress together with Ren. Because Ran didn't have her father anymore, Ren volunteered to accompany her to the aisle. Along their walk, as Aizen suspected-Ran looked very beautiful on her white wedding dress. Her gown was matched perfectly with his white tuxedo. When Ran reached the aisle, Ren immediately gave her to Aizen and he gently adjusted her so she won't fall.

While the priest was saying his statement, Aizen and Ran looked at each other and smiling to each other. "Since it is your intention to enter in to marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his church" The priest said and Aizen took the ring, and put it in to her left finger.

"I, Sousuke, take you, Ran, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life" Aizen vowed. And Ran took the ring and put it to his left finger.

"I, Ran, take you, Sousuke, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life"

"Throughout this ceremony, Bride and Groom have vowed, in our presence, to be loyal and loving towards each other. They have formalized the existence of the bond between them with words spoken and with the giving and receiving rings. Therefore, it is my pleasure to now pronounce them Husband and Wife. You may now kiss your bride" The priest said and Aizen immediately kissed her gently as the audiences clapping as they are now officially husband and wife. They had finally finished one of the most important thing to do. Aizen then escort her to the front door as both of them walked down slowly.

"You have to be careful from now on. Especially with our baby in your stomach" Aizen told her.

"Hehe~ I'll be fine" Ran assured him and they continued to walked towards the door.

~Timeskip~

One week after their wedding, Aizen has decided to stayed at the human world for a moment because of Ran's pregnancy. Because Ran have to go to the hospital from time to time, so Aizen decided to be at her world. Both of them were staying at her house as Ran now claimed as their house now.

At her house, Aizen was busy cleaning the house, put the stuffs in to the right place while Ran was sitting in the couch-watching him.

"Um, Sousuke-san? Should I help you with that?" Ran asked.

"No. You do not need to do anything. It'll be bad for your health. Just leave everything to me" He stated. To Ran, ever since he found out about her pregnancy, Aizen became worse. He became more over-protective to her. He was like always observing what she was doing. If she was doing something that could be danger to her stomach, he will stopped her in instant. Like carrying things or cleaning dusts. She thought that Aizen will probably became a good father in the future when she already gave birth.

"Well, you should rest for a bit. It's not like you have to tidy up the places in one day" Ran told him. "Oh, let me make you a drink"

"Don't worry, I can--"

"No. I can manage. I have to move around too, you know? I can't just sit around" She said and went to the kitchen. She made tea for them and brought it to the living room. Both of them were sitting on the couch while Ran leaned to his shoulder and Aizen...caressed her tummy. It became a habit to him, to caressed her tummy.

"...Twin, right?" He asked.

"Yeah" She answered. Before they went home, they went to the hospital first for another check up. The doctor told them that Ran was having a twin pregnancy, one boy and one girl. The doctor was already able to tell them what the gender was, causing Ran couldn't wait for them to came to the world. "Hehe~ What should we named them? I can't wait for them!"

"Well, you still have another five months to meet them. Bear with it"

"I know. I bet the boy will looked very much like you"

"Really? Then, the girl will looked beautiful just like her mother" Aizen commented causing her face became slightly pink.

"I hoped everything will run smoothly" Ran said to him.

"...Of course. Everything will be all right. You have me, and I will be by your side when you're giving birth to them. I want to meet them with you by my side" Aizen stated.

"Yeah, I know" She said and both of them connecting their lips together. Just another five month, and they will meet their first children.

Everything went out well, until the day... 

Ran gave birth to her first children...

--------------------------

There you go for chapter 36! Yeah, Ran-chan has finally graduated! And... Announced to Aizen that she's pregnant! Moreover, a twin!!! Wohoo!!! Wonder what should I named them :p

And also, they're finally got married. Oh, the cover for this story is Aizen in his wedding tuxedo. He looked absolutely good on that clothes *fangirling*

But... Looks like something bad will happened at Ran-chan when she's giving birth to her children. Will she be successful delivering her first children? Or will she die in process? Or her babies will die? Stay tuned for the next chapter :D

And also, I already planning on something when her children are born. Ho Ho Ho :p What's this about? Please wait until the last chapter for the announcement.

Please leave comments or votes.

See you in the next chapter! :D

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

48.3K 1.9K 17
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
33.2K 1.1K 19
(The story set before Yhwach asked Aizen to join him. ) Years after years with only darkness as his solid friend. Silence is the only music to his e...
276K 9.2K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
31.6K 1.1K 50
We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a great and achieving soul reaper, Gin also...