DC comic imagines [on hold]

By Blaise_the_Raven

More

Batman x younger! Reader
Tim Drake x Reader
DC Universe Online
Jason Todd x Teen! Reader
A/n- On hold

Poison Ivy x younger! Reader

4.6K 99 11
By Blaise_the_Raven

  A/N: hope you enjoy!!!!!
>>>>----------------><------------------------------<<<<

Poison ivy's POV
     I was running away from Batman when I heard crying.  As I got closer to the alleyway I ran in and found a little girl crying.  I looked behind me and saw that I had lost Batman for the time being.  I went over to the kid and slowly picked her up.  "What's wrong little one?" I said in a motherly tone.  "My mom and dad think I'm a freak and left me in this alleyway."  "What is your name?" I asked as I looked at this poor child.  "My name is Y/N."  I saw Batman and knew I needed to leave but I didn't want to leave this little girl here all alone.  "Listen I'm going to take you home with me and I'll be your new mom, but I have someone coming after me so we need to go."  She nodded and we started running.  I saw her look back and she looked at Batman, who was behind us.  We lost him after a while and made it to the greenhouse.  She looked at all my babies and smiled.  All of a sudden two wolf ears and tail grew on her.  Y/N was a changeling.  I was a little shocked but I knew she would be a great daughter and protege. 

----time skip(one hour later)----

  Batman had found us and had the boy wonder with him.  Y/N looked at them and then at me.  Claws grew out of her nails and she smiled at me and showed two little white fangs.  Y/N then pounced on Robin and I took on Batman.

>>>>-----------------><-----------------------<<<<
A/N: Part 2 anyone?  I just watched the movie batman and robin and got inspired to do this so yeah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 39.6K 101
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
59.9K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
215K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
73.5K 2.5K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...