The New Girl (A Niall Horan F...

By TheMagicWords

(COMPLETED currently EDITING) Olivia Smith is a sweet, shy and funny 17 year old from England who gets discov... More

Chapter 1: The Studio *EDITED*
Chapter 2: The Boys *EDITED*
Chapter 3: Signing With Syco *EDITED*
Chapter 4: Protective Niall *EDITED*
Chapter 5: Truth or dare *EDITED*
Chapter 6: Ask Livvy *EDITED*
Chapter 7: Shopping *EDITED*
Chapter 8: Stormy Love *EDITED*
Chapter 9: Fans *EDITED*
Chapter 10: The Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 11: New Songs *EDITED*
Chapter 12: Recording *EDITED*
Chapter 13: The Fight *EDITED*
Chapter 14: The Award Show *EDITED*
Chapter 15: After Party *EDITED*
Chapter 16: Theme Park *EDITED*
Chapter 17: Shopping With The Girls *EDITED*
Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*
Chapter 19: Kidnapped *EDITED*
Chapter 20: I Love You *EDITED*
Chapter 21: Hospital Then Home *EDITED*
Chapter 22: Poolside Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 23: The Park *EDITED*
Chapter 24: Breaking Up *EDITED*
Chapter 25: Paparazzi *EDITED*
Chapter 26: Our Interview *EDITED*
Chapter 27: A Twitcam *EDITED*
Chapter 29: The Ex Girlfriend *EDITED*
Chapter 30: Pranks *EDITED*
Chapter 31: New York *EDITED*
Chapter 32: The VMAs *EDITED*
Chapter 33: Breaking up? *EDITED*
Chapter 34: Ed Sheeran *EDITED*
Chapter 35: Half A Heart *EDITED*
Chapter 36: Bruises
Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 38: America
Chapter 39: Breaking
Chapter 40: The Final
Chapter 41: The First Concert
Chapter 42: Christmas
Chapter 43: The Accident
Chapter 44: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Chapter 45: The Kiss
Chapter 46: The C Word
Chapter 47: An Operation
Chapter 48: A Proposal
Chapter 49: Epilogue
Chapter 50: The Letter (EXTRA CHAPTER)
New Book Updates

Chapter 28: First Date *EDITED*

14.7K 235 77
By TheMagicWords

Olivia's POV:

I woke up the next morning at eleven to hear Niall rummaging around in the kitchen. I got out of the bed, put on my slippers and made my way into the living room.

"Ni, what are you doing?" I called through to the kitchen as I walked into the lounge.

"Preparing our date, we'll leave at about one," he called back.

"Awesome, I'll go get ready," I said going back to the bedroom.

I picked up my towel and shower things and then went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took off Niall's shirt that I was wearing and hopped into the shower and let the warm water wash over me. I washed my hair and body while singing the songs Niall and I made up yesterday. After about twenty minutes, I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I then left and went back to the bed room to find Niall only wearing jeans and no shirt.

"Ni," I said shocked.

"Hey Liv," he said getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Niall let me go, I have to get ready," I moaned laughing slightly.

"Tough," he whispered onto my neck.

"Ni, please," I begged but he just kissed up my neck and along my collar bone.

"Niall," I moaned.

"Get off," I said laughing and he pulled away.

"Fine, I'll get everything finished," he said smirking.

Niall put on his shirt and then left the room. I changed into my underwear and then chose a floral skirt, and a white lace crop top. I also chose some brown ankle boots and a shoulder bag.

I then put my hair in a braid. The braid was the one Katniss wore in the Hunger Games when she went into the arena.I put on some light foundation and mascara and lip balm then I left the room and went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"So where we going?" I asked Niall who turned to me.

"Think, what did you tell me when I asked where your perfect first date would be, the night we met." Niall said smiling.

"I said a picnic in the park and a nice walk," I said confused.

"So know you know what's happening," he said smirking.

"No way we're going for a picnic in the park, Niall I love it," I said jumping up and giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I thought you would," he said smiling and kissing my nose.

"Come on lets go," I said excitedly and he laughed.

"We are going to Regents park by the way so we have to drive," Niall said picking up the picnic basket.

"Cool," I said.

"Lets go, and you look lovely by the way," he said pecking my lips before we got into the lift.

"Thanks, so do you," I said smiling and he laughed.

We made our way out to the car and Niall put the basket in the boot, along with a picnic blanket. We drove for about half and hour before he found a place to park. Niall then got the things out of the boot and we started walking to the park. After about fifteen minutes, we got to the entrance. We walked to the boating lake and found an empty area to sit. Niall lay down the blanket and took the things out of the basket.

He had brought loads of food for lunch including pasta salad, sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps, cocktail sausages, chocolate covered strawberries, sweets, couscous, mini pizza, cake, chocolate, vegetable sticks, dips, lemonade, and champagne.

"Wow Niall, this is amazing," I said looking at everything.

"Glad you like it," he said pouring us each a glass of champagne.

We sat for the next hour just eating the food, talking and laughing about things. Once we were finished, Niall packed up all the empty tubs and glasses into the picnic basket and he put the rubbish in the bin. Once he came back over, he pulled me up by the hands and put my shoulder bag in the picnic basket to keep it safe.

"Where are we going?" I asked putting my arm around his waist as he put his around my shoulders.

"We're going to see what this park had to offer," Niall said smiling.

We walked to the little lake house and Niall started talking to the manager.

"Hey, how would you like to rent out a paddle boat?" Niall asked me.

"Oh yeah, I would love it," I said smiling up at him.

"Good," he said smiling down and then turning to the manager.

"One paddle boat please," he said.

"Of course, right this way," the manager said and he lead us to the waters edge where all the different boats were lined up.

We both got into the boat and the man pushed us out into the lake. We both grabbed the handles on the paddles each side and started paddling.

"We're just going round and round in circles," I said laughing and Niall laughed along with me.

"I know, you're doing it wrong," he said laughing.

"No I'm not it's your fault," I said giggling.

"Whatever, lets just stop here," Niall said looking around.

We had made our way over to the middle of the lake and were now floating peacefully.

"Come here," Niall said gesturing me over to his end of the boat.

"Couldn't you move, I have a feeling I will trip and fall in," I said laughing.

"Ok clumsy," he said laughing and made his way over to me.

I moved up and he sat on the bench next to me putting his arm around my waist.

"This is so nice, so beautiful," I said looking around the lake.

"Stunning," he said looking at me and I smiled.

I lay my head on his shoulder and we just sat there enjoying our surroundings.

"You know Liv, I meant what I said back at the park in Birmingham, I do want to be with you forever, and seeing the things happening with Zayn and Perrie, I know that I want that to be us in the future," Niall said looking deeply into my eyes.

"So do I, I meant what I said too, I will always be here and stick with you through everything, I would never want to be with anyone else but you," I said looking back at him.

"I love you Liv," Niall said.

"I love you too Niall, so much," I said.

I leaned in towards him placing my lips against his soft lips as they moved in sync. I felt one arm around my shoulders as his hand made it's way around my waist. I moved my arms and wrapped them around his neck. I kept kissing him for who knows how long. I could feel the sparks and the butterflies in my stomach like I always did when I kissed Niall. I pulled away and looked into Niall's bright blue eyes and smiled.

We carried on paddling around the lake and I nearly fell in a few times.

"We've been out here longer than the rental time, we should head back," Niall said looking at the shore and I agreed.

We headed back to the lake house and the manager came out to pull the boat in so we wouldn't get wet. We hopped out and Niall took my hand as we decided to walk about and see somethings.

"Niall, can we hire these?" I asked running to a bike hut.

"Ok," Niall said smiling.

He walked to the owner and rented us two bikes to ride around the park.

"Come on lets go," I said getting on to the bike.

We set off at a steady pace around the park looking at all the things around the area.

"Hey Ni, I'll race you," I said suddenly speeding up.

"You're on," he said hot on my tail.

We raced around for a bit until we got tired and so we slowed down. We road around looking at all the wildlife and all the people playing until we got back to the bike shed. We gave the bikes back and the Niall said we should take a walk for a while. I agreed and took hold of Niall's hand as we walked. We walked for about twenty minutes just talking about things like music or food or the other boys. Lots of topics came up but I noticed whenever the conversation got near to what was happening after the summer, Niall would redirect the conversation. We kept walking until we came to a large oak tree in the park.

"Come on lets climb up here," Niall said as we made our way over.

"Ok, you first," I said and he let go of my hand.

Niall made his way over to the tree and tried to pull himself up. After a few tries, he was up and sitting on a thick branch about five meters up. His legs were over each side and he was facing the trunk of the tree but he had moved along so I could sit there too. I then placed my hands on two low branches and lifted myself up. I placed my foot in a hole in the tree and made my way up to Niall. I got to the thick branch and sat on it with a leg each side like Niall and I faced him.

We talked for a while until I brought up what was happening after the summer.

"I have to get my license as well when we've finished this summer," I said and Niall frowned.

"What's wrong Ni?" I asked him worried.

"Nothing," he mumbled.

"Well it's something, every time I bring up time after the summer, you go quiet or change the subject," I told him.

"So," he said.

"Well why?" I asked him.

"Because I don't want this summer to end and you sound like you don't even care," he said suddenly before speaking again.

"This summer has been amazing with you, apart from Mason, I got to meet you and you are now one of the most important people in my life. I can't bare thinking about not being with you anymore because I love it so much. It's going to be so different and things will change and I won't get to see you much and then you'll forget about me and I don't ever want to lose you because I love you too much and this has been so good and I don't want it to ever end," Niall suddenly blurted out, his eyes shining.

"Niall," I said sighing. I shuffled over to him and engulfed him into my arms.

"Please don't cry, it breaks my heart," I said and he sniffed and looked up at me. His eyes were red as were his cheeks.

"Niall, I do care just as much as you, I love living with you and the other guys and I have been dreading leaving but I know it has to come. I and going to miss this so much, but I am so happy that the summer actually happened, I have so many memories that I will treasure forever. I could never ever ever forget you and I will always love you no matter what. Yes we wont see each other as much but that wont change how I feel, it will only make me love you more. I don't want it to end but it has to but we will make so many more amazing memories in the future. Zayn and Perrie are similar to us but look at them, their engaged and even more in love. I will always make time for you and love you, and maybe the summer is ending, but the times we had will never be forgotten ok Ni," I said to him giving him a hug.

"Yes, I'm sorry, It's just gone so quickly, we have about three weeks left and then we have to do different things," Niall said sniffing.

"But you will always be in my heart and I will always love you and make time for you," I said to him looking him in the the eyes to show him how much I meant it.

"Me too, I promise," Niall said.

I leaned in and kissed him on the lips before pulling away and I let go of Niall.

"Come on, lets get back, it's getting late and I want dinner," I said and Niall laughed.

We climbed down from the tree and made our way back to the picnic blanket hand in hand. I took my shoulder bag from the basket and took my phone out and went on Twitter and tweeted.

'Had the best day ever today' I tweeted and then put my phone away.

We rolled up the blanket and made our way back to the car. When we got back, we loaded up the car and drove back to the flat. As we made our way back, Niall drove off in a different direction

"Where are you going?" I asked Niall.

"We are going to this amazing Italian restaurant, one of the best in London," Niall said smiling.

"But you haven't booked, it'll probably be packed," I said to him.

"Actually I booked this morning, thought you may get hungry later on," he said laughing and I did too.

"Well then, awesome," I said.

We got to the restaurant Niall told the waiter that he booked a table for two. The waiter led us to the table and handed us a menu each.

"Any drinks," The waiter asked.

"Could I have a beer and," Niall said and then looked at me.

"Rosé please," I said and he nodded leaving us to look at the menus.

After a while, the waiter came back with drinks and asked for our orders.

"I'll have some bruchetta for starter, then pasta a la carté with a side salad please," I said closing my menu and then Niall ordered his before we both passed the menus to the waiter.

We then talked for the whole time until our food came. We ate the food and then ordered ice cream for dessert. I had white chocolate ice cream. Once we were done and Niall had paid, we left and got in the car to go back to the flat.

"That ice cream was amazing," I said patting my full stomach.

"I told you, freshly made just like in Italy. It's the best you can get in the UK," Niall said smiling as he drove.

"Well it definitely is," I said smiling.

Once we got back home, I changed into Niall's shirt that I had been wearing for bed while I was here and we snuggled up in his bed. We spent a few hours watching the TV in his room and cuddling. He played with my hair like normal as I lay my head on his shoulder while tangling our legs together under the covers. Once it got late, we turned off the TV and the decided to go to sleep still cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning at eight in Niall's arms.

"Morning beautiful," Niall muttered to me opening his eyes.

"Morning handsome," I said smiling and kissing his lips.

"Big day today," I said smiling.

"I know, this is so cool," he said happily.

"How about breakfast?" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah, I'll make it," he said getting out of bed and leaving the room.

I got up too, put my slippers on and followed him out. I went into the kitchen and sat on the kitchen island as Niall moved around getting out ingredients. He started cooking an English breakfast and I sat on the island and watched him smiling. His bare body only covered with boxers flexed as he moved around. His hair, messed and sticking up in all angles made me smile.

"What you looking at," he said turning towards me.

"Nothing, you just look cute," I said smiling and he walked towards me.

"Really?" he asked smirking and he took my legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"Really," I said smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck.

I leaned forward and placed my lips against his smiling into the kiss. As we carried on, the kiss became more steamy and Niall pulled me closer to himself. After a moment I pulled away and heard him groan.

"Finished breakfast," I said laughed and he turned away.

"I don't like you," he moaned in a childish voice.

"Love you too," I said giggling.

"I was ready to ditch the premiere and stay here," he said smirking and winking which made me blush.

"Well you're not, better luck next time," I said laughing and he did too.

Once Niall had finished making breakfast, we sat at the island and ate the food. Once we were done with that, we watched a bit of TV and then Niall went off to change while I carried on watching. Thirty minutes later, Niall walked out in his clothes for the premiere. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black T-shirt, a black and white baseball style jacket, and some black and white high tops.

"So, how do I look," he asked walking over to me as I stood up.

"Amazing," I said looking him up and down and biting my lip.

"Well, I'm going to go and get ready," I said.

I then got out one of the dresses I had ordered and laid it on the bed. I then went and took a shower. I washed my hair and body and then went back into the bed room. I blow dried my hair and then curled it before pinning up the sides. I then put on some foundation, mascara, eyeliner, smokey eye shadow, and some lip gloss. After that, I slipped into my dress which was strapless, a pinky skin colour and was floor length. I put on my heels and some jewellery. I also got my clutch and put my phone, lip gloss and money in it. I then walked out to the lounge to find Niall watching the TV so I let out a small cough to get his attention. He turned to face me and I saw his jaw drop making me smile and blush.

"So how do I look?" I asked as Niall got up.

"Beautiful," he said walking over to me and taking my hand.

"Thanks you," I said smiling.

"You look stunning," he said spinning me on the spot and I giggled kissing his cheek.

"Shall we go then my lady," he said in a posh voice while bowing.

"Of course kind sir," I said imitating the posh accent and laughing.

"You have a bit of lip gloss on you're cheek," I said giggling and using my thumb to wipe it off.

He then took my hand and we made our way out of the apartment and down the car that had been sent for us. Niall helped me walk down the stairs and then we got into the car. After a long drive we arrived at Leicester square. Niall stepped out of the car and held out his hand to help me out which I took. As I stepped out of the car, I heard the screams of all the fans blast through the square.

"Wow," I said looking around.

"I know," Niall said shocked.

I held his hand as we walked over to the other boys and girls.

"Hey," I said smiling at all of them.

"Hey," they all said smiling at us.

"Well we have to go do all the interviews and stuff but you guys can just hang out and meet the other people here," Liam said and we all nodded.

I let go of Niall's hand and the boys all left to do the interviews.

"Perrie congratulations," I said smiling and hugging her.

"Thank you Liv," she said hugging me back.

"Lets see the ring again," I said and she held her hand up.

"Wow, it's amazing," I said looking at the ring.

"I know," she said smiling.

We then quickly met up with the other girls of Little Mix and we had a small chat before they had to go off and do a few interviews and take pictures.

"Hey Liv, do you wan want to a go and meet the boys families?" El asked and nodded.

"Ok," I said and she led me over to the red carpet.

We first met Louis' parents and sisters and had a chat with them. We then met Zayn's mum and sisters before meeting Liam's parents and sisters, and then Harry's parent's and sister. After that, El led me over to Niall's parents and brother. This was the meeting I was most nervous about. I didn't know whether Niall had told them anything about us being together but I really wanted them to like me. El pulled me over to them and said hello and had a quick conversation before going back over to see Louis' sisters.

"Hi, I'm Olivia, I don't know if Niall said," I started but Niall's mum cut me off.

"Of course Olivia. It's so lovely to finally meet you, Niall has told us so much about you, call me Maura," Maura said hugging me and I hugged her back in suprise.

"It's great to meet you too," I said smiling.

I also introduced myself to Bobby and Greg who I had a short conversation with until Niall came over to see his parents and brother.

"Hey mum, dad, how are you?" he said giving them both a hug.

"We're great," they both said.

"Hey dude, how's Denise and Theo?" he asked giving his brother a man hug.

"They're great, how are you mate?" Greg asked.

"Great," he said putting his arm around my waist.

"I can see," Greg said nodding at Niall's arm and smirking making me blush and Niall laugh.

"Don't worry love, Niall talks about you all the time on the phone," Maura said smiling and I laughed.

"Mum," Niall moaned and I smiled at him.

"It's sweet Niall," I said leaning against his side.

"Yeah, he doesn't stop talking about you, it's constant," Greg said winking making Niall thump his shoulder and Greg laughed.

"Well, I better be going, I'll see you all later," Niall said letting go of me and hugging his parents.

"Bye Ni," I said as he went over to meet some fans.

I kept talking with Niall's family for a little while until we were ready to go in and watch the film. I walked in with the others and took my seat in the cinema as everyone waited for the boys to come in. I went on Twitter to find 'Niall and Olivia' and 'Nivia' were both trending with lots of pictures of the both of us together. I guessed me and Niall were going to have to tell people sooner or later that we were together.

The boys then came into the cinema and made a quick thank you speech before sitting down. Niall came and sat by me before the film started to play. Throughout the film I was laughing with Niall by my side as well as shedding a few tears in some places. Niall sat through the whole film smiling with his arm around my shoulders.

Once the film was finished, we left the cinema and made our way to the after party. Zayn left with Perrie, Louis with El, Niall and I, and Liam and Harry alone as Katie couldn't be here and Liam was now single.

Once we got out of the car to the after party, Niall and I didn't hold hands while we walked throught the paparazzi and as we went through to the party. A mixture of family, friends, other celebrities, and a few fans filled the area as we made our way into the room.

A/N: Did any of you go to and of the premiers? Would you like to go to a premier or after party?

Outfit on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope you all enjoy, and please VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ADD TO READING LIST or whatever and let me know in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 293 30
19 year-old Addison Smith decides she's had enough of her American family. So she moves to the UK and changes her name to Madison Hughes. What happen...
3.7K 148 12
Emma Hayes, a 17 year old high school student. Living with her friend in Mullingar, Ireland; her parents died, overdosed, when she was just ten. Alth...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
1.9K 29 11
Being a celebrity isn't everything. When 18 year old Olivia May, the most popular female superstar, comes back home to London, she realises things ha...