In my best friend's Wedding...

By perilous_smile

No, it's not what you are thinking..... I don't suddenly realise that I love my best friend when I get the ne... More

Chappie 1 : The Most Awkward moment of the century
Chappie 2: Meeting the bride in the most unconventional way
chappie 3: Meet Nathan, my brother
chappie 4: making new friends and an Enemy
Chappie 5: Meal For Meal
Chappie 6: Surprise Surprise
Chappie 7: Playing Cupid has its Price
chappie 8: A day with the Devil; part 1
Chappie 10: Revenge time
Chappie11: Ooops I forgot!!!
EDWARD'S P.O.V
chappie 12: The Unexpected
Chappie 13: An unwelcomed visitor
Chappie 14 : Turn of events
Chappie 15: Guilt and Confrontations
Chappie 16: Taking it out on neighbours
Chappie 17: Drunken haze
Chappie 18: Situation Red Alert

Chappie 9: A day with the devil part 2

862 33 6
By perilous_smile

Chappie 9: A day with the devil part 2

Luke

It was fun watching Elena beat a sweat for the first time since I met her. I knew she would become scared after seeing my motorcycle which was our ride to the florist. Little did I know that seeing her so perplexed would give me such immense joy.

The first time I met her was when I was making out with that other chick at John's home. Her interruption was really untimely as I was enjoying. She had been so challenging that day and ever since. She was confident and never once afraid to speak her mind, no matter the consequences.

Although I really liked that trait in her but the fact that all her challenging was directed towards me didn't help.

You guys don't know but I'm a winner at every aspect of my life and nobody ever talks to me the way she does. If I want a girl, I don't have to fret about getting her. I just get her so easily. But Elena has been so different that it makes me feel unsure about myself around her. And baby, that's not a good self-boost for me. After all, I'm Luke Thompson.

Seeing Elena so perplexed gave me pleasure. I've got it under control. Her brown eyes are as wide as a person with exophthalmos can have. Her little mouth is open ajar. And I'm seriously fighting back the urge to go and close her mouth with mine. I don't know why but this is the effect she has on me sometimes. She's so attractive to my eyes. And she so openly denies being attracted to me, As if it were possible. It's cute to see how every time she says she is not affected by me. I'm fully aware of my good looks and charms. No girl has ever been born who would not be attracted to me. And I can say with full confidence that no such girl was born in the past centuries nor will ever be born in the coming centuries.

And yet, here she was, thinking she could convince me otherwise. Clearly she's hallucinating. And I'm going to break that little daring minion's tough wall and get to her.

As I presently stand few feets away from here, watching her contemplating if she should get on the bike or not, I feel a sense of victory already. Yes!

"Well well. So fear isn't alien to you" I say smugly.

As soon as she hears me, her whole demeanor changes. She gets a grip at herself and folds her hands over her chest. She's again looking so resolved and confident. Why can't this girl be weak sometime.

"You think I'm scared of getting on that thing?" she says and points to my Enfield.

"Of course you are or else we would have reached our destination by now" I reply in a mocking way.

She stomps her way to me in rage and stands mere inches away from me. With a jerk she takes the helmet from my hand and puts it on, never once breaking the eye contact.

He gaze held a mixture of challenge, fury and evilness. She held my other hand and the touch almost made me dizzy.

Yeah, whatever! I'm turning into a girl and I don't even need a sex change operation. Great!!

She twines her fingers with mine and then very suddenly she grabs the keys.

All I have is a confused mind which might be reflecting on my handsome face because she grins at me wickedly.

She started walking towards the bike and I didn't know what was in her mind. I can't understand anything until I see what she does next.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement of the century. Elena simply crossed over and got on the bike in the sexiest way possible. Waving the keys at me first she smiles and inserts the key in the engine. After a few tries she kick started the bike.

Did she really do that what I think she just did? Or am I hallucinating now? I'm ready to punch myself hard to get back to reality. Its as hard to believe it as its hard to believe that Willy Wonka was a not a freak.

What should I say? I'm thrilled and astonished and disappointed too. She never fails to amaze me, be it with her words or actions.

She laughs looking at me and her laugh was so genuine that I started becoming jealous of her carefree manner. I can't be that way.

"You should watch yourself in the mirror ,you know" she says and bursts out laughing again while turning the accelerators. My beast of a bike roars along.

For a split of a second, I imagine her as the Rider of Ghost rider in all its glory. She looked so freaking and fiery hot. But unlike the film, she looked the sexiest damned thing of the world.

You're so gone girl. I want you more than ever now.

"Scared are we now?" she asks me sheepishly.

I realize it's been a while since I last opened my mouth. I need to insult her back. I can't let her know that she affects me, not until she gives in to me.

"Sexy as hell, you know, but I'm still very glad that I paid my insurances couple of days back because I think I'm gonna need it soon" I laugh back.

She narrows her beautiful brown eyes at me and looks at me dangerously.

"If you keep saying such stuffs then I'm seriously going to crash somewhere purposely" she warns.

"Too sad that if you do so then you'll be smashing your head too like a watermelon" I reply as I get on the bike behind her.

It's like we're playing role reversal in some reality television show. But I don't mind. I 'm enjoying this.

"Too bad you didn't know I was a psycho and would die myself to kill you" she yells over the roaring of the bike as we drive at a quite good speed.

Quite good speed for Elena maybe. I'm for more speed and more power. But I guess I won't tell her to speed up. What if we actually crash somewhere? And I'm really very caring about my looks. Not just for me, but the thousands of girl who drool over me.

"I feel touched to know you're ready to share your last breaths with mine" I say and put my hand on her shoulder.

She shrugs it off though and replies "I'm ready to sacrifice my life for the well-being of the world, since you're a serious load on mother earth. So, I'll be called a martyr" she spat back.

I smile at her remarks. Oh only if she knew who I was. But I'm glad she doesn't know. I really enjoy this bickering. What if she changes after getting to know who I am? It'll be too bad then.

I have to admit that I was completely awe struck by the way she rode the bike. Her turns were smooth and effortless. My mind started thinking of some real PG stuffs. I coax it and bring back to real world. Her driving was as flawless and I realize this is not something she has started anytime soon, it's an art she has already mastered. I wonder where she learned riding a bike. Maybe her brother, Nathan, I guess, might have taught her.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out for some distraction from El. This girl is driving me crazy. I look at my screen and see a message from Jessica.

"Cancel the florist. We've already covered it. Thanx. Jess"

Cancel the florist? It'll mean I won't get time to spend with ELENA. It's nothing like you people are thinking now. It's just that I want to go around teasing and irritating her. You get it right?

"Dude you can't cancel it, this girl is amazing and you have to spend time with her" my inner voice reasons with me.

"You're right about not calling the day off but not because El being amazing. I just wanna have a fun time" I rationalize with my inner self.

"You're a jerk" he spats at me.

"Reached" El calls out as she parked the bike. I got down and witness her sexiness in getting off the bike.

Come on! I'm a guy. And she looks hot right now.

"Well I think I got a message" I say out loud and look at her as she is taking her helmet off.

I took out the phone from my pocket and tried to keep my expressions neutral as I open the already read Jessica's message.

"Oh she doesn't want us to go to the florist" I say calmly.

She straightens up and I see a light of happiness on her face.

Is she happy to know she cannot be with me today? Why on earth will she want that? I feel my rage building up. Who does she think she was? I remember the girls who would shed a tear rather a whole storm whenever I cancelled a date.

I clear my thoughts away as I see her already planning different things in her mind.

Did she think she'll get away from me so easily? How innocent can she be?

I glance at my phone again and quirk an eyebrow.

"But she wants us to go and try getting a DJ by tonight" I say and smirk at her.

"whaaaatt?"She exclaims and I see her face turning pale.

"Whatever you heard unless you are deaf" I tell her mockingly.

"Oh I wish to my fairy godmother, if she's anywhere around, to turn me deaf to your words" she says.

She goes to an extent of closing her eyes and folding her hands while muttering words under her breath as if praying.

What should I say----- typical Elena --------- drama queen!!!

She looked like a cute kid praying to God for strawberry ice-cream. I laugh at her and mess up her hair fondly. I've been wanting to touch her somehow or the other. After the boutique incident I couldn't help but touch her.

As expected, she went from a bad ass biker to the legally blonde mode. Quickly she tried to manage her ruffled hair with her fingers. Its funny to watch her taking out a small comb from the pocket of her jeans. With the help of the rear-view mirror she started combing her hair. That's when I realize she's just obsessed about the idea of perfection. I mean which girl carries a comb in her back pocket?

She turns towards me and glares at me shooting daggers. I bite back the laugh which threatened to come out of my mouth any moment now.

"Don't touch my hair Luke Thompson or else I'll chop off your hand with a butchers knife "she pauses "and I will totally enjoy it" she finishes and gives me another set of death glares.

How cute she was. But then again I shouldn't push the girl so much now as she could go away so I changed the topic.

"I'm hungry" I say and start looking for a fast food joint around.

"Huh! Eating my brains wasn't enough for you?" El mumbles and starts looking around too. I think even she is hungry or the thought of food has initiated her hunger.

"I guess then you had very little brains, because I'm damn hungry" I wink at her and she sticks out her tongue at me.

Before my mind could start imagining the various things possible with that tongue, I spot a small joint at the other side of the road.

"Come on" I say and hold her hands and start crossing the road. She doesn't protest and it surprises me. Maybe she is afraid of crossing the street by herself. Who am I kidding? This girl isn't afraid of bike and rides it like a piece of cake.

I'm actually not hungry so I order a veggie taco with a a large cold drink.

When I look at Elena's order I'm awestruck.....again. I never thought any girl would eat this much and still have such a sexy figure. She has a large beef burger in one hand while she had French fries on the other along with a Choco-walnut brownie. As if possible there was also a crunchy Choco punch balanced in her arm.

I look at her and think how much will this girl amaze me everytime. Usually girls are so bothered about what they eat these days. But here she is trying to balance her food and as well managing to eat it.

"So where to now? "she asks casually

"Your place" I say cooly taking a bite of my taco.

Her eyes glisten and I see a faint light of hope in them mixed with confusion. She looks so mesmerizing. Its like a magnet pulling me towards her. My gaze falls to her lips and I wince inwardly. I want this girl, but not before she wants me too. I've to stick to my plan. Make her fall for me first and then maybe I'll fall for her.

I see the alluring smile at her face and grin. Little does she know what is going on in my mind. I'm Luke... nobody gets to know what's going on in my head.

"It's getting late, let me drop you at your place safely" I let my heart say.

Then I continued "I'll come in an hour later to pick you up"

She has a confused look plastered on her beautiful face. That's my favorite expression on her face. She seems so naïve and innocent.

"We are going to check out the DJ at Underground"

She still has the confused look at her face and so I explain or rather question her "you know that Underground's a disco, right?"

Her eyes widen and she almost drops her food. I'm sure she'll resist and say something or the other. I get ready for her witty comebacks which I so love to hear and reply.

"okay" she says.

That simple one word would have such an effect on me I didn't know. I was surprised, happy, confused and scared at the same time. She was ready to go out with me-willingly!!

Will this girl stop amazing me ever? I guess we need to wait and watch. Guess the day isn't over yet...

**********************@@@@@@@@*******************

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT PEOPLE...., PLEASEEEEEE.....

Sorry for such a delay guys. I know I've been very mean but seriously I had so much to study if I had to get to the final year of torture of learning medicine.

But I missed you all... thank you for being so cool and supportive. Each and every comment and vote I got, is so special to me...

I know this chappie might not be upto your expectations. So please don't be angry. I blame it on all the study and clinics pressure I've been witnessing...

But the good news is that my exams will be over in a week. And I'll be back to posting once a week.... So that you guys don't miss El and Luke and Edward much.....

I promise to all those not happy with this one that the next chappie will be a bang.. have patience...remember I've patients to see...lol.. do you get the joke? Umm..Sorry...

Enough said...thank you again... do temme what you people think of this one and how was Luke? I had a tough time getting in his head, the guy is so tough to know..*winks*

As always I'll just say....

Like....love.... comment (usual request) and vote....

Luv to everyone reading this, God bless you..

&.....muaaahhh...

Shy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 40 40
This will be the story Crowded Silence, but in our male lead's POV. If you did enjoy reading my first ever story 'Crowded Silence' then you might lik...
20.7K 1.9K 16
#150 in short story "Mariana, please for crying out loud, stop this game. They both don't deserve this," I said while walking toward her. "They would...
30.1K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...
17.2K 897 24
This is a kT Fanfiction where in the lead character broke up with his first love during his graduation at High school without any closure, leaving hi...