3: Her Seductive Professor

By hayliams

Zachary Martinez I'm a English Professor and at the same time I handle our family business at night so I have... More

The Hot Batchelor Buddies 3: Her Seductive Professor
Chapter one: Zachary Martinez
Chapter two: What love truly means
Chapter three: So much
Chapter four: Always in our hearts
Chapter five: Unlucky
Chapter six: Her Seductive Professor
Chapter seven: Why does he have to be so Intimidating and interesting
Chapter eight: Long haired girl age five
Chapter nine: Lies of the Past
Chapter ten: I don't want her too
Chapter eleven: It feels so good It should be illegal
Chapter twelve: By the look he's giving me I can almost forgot Raven was there
Chapter thirteen: Over my thin and not fit body
Chapter fourteen: She's nothing don't worry babe I don't really like her
Chapter fifteen: Masquerade Party? I've never been into those party
Chapter sixteen: I shouldn't trust a Man who can dance.
Chapter seventeen: Damn It Anna!
Chapter eighteen: I touch her lips, swollen from my kiss
Chapter nineteen: The first day we set our eyes on
Chapter twenty: She has no choice cause he made him too
Chapter twenty one: Mr. Mrs Miguel Evara's Wedding
Chapter twenty two: He's a manipulative cupid wanna be
Chapter twenty three: His lips taste like a Fourt of July
Chapter twenty four: Our Elevator Secret
Chapter twenty five: Nightmares
Chapter twenty six: All because of Him
Chapter twenty seven: The Man who confused me more than my Acconting problems
Chapter twenty eight: She tasted just like he had imagine
Chapter twenty nine: He's a prince traped in a busy world of Business Industry
Chapter thirty: she's not a fan of public display of affection
Chapter thirty one: He's noticeable even in crowded place
Chapter thirty two: He makes my heart stop at the same time my world does
Chapter thirty three: When All of me was lost in you
Chapter thirty four: Two different roads intertwined together
Chapter thirty five: He doesn't want to be found so he keeps on hiding
Chapter thirty six: Destinied to him all this time
Chapter thirty seven: I'll do anything for you Anna
Chapter thirty eight: Falling for her wasn't falling at all
Chapter thirty nine: I'm gonna love you harder this time
Chapter fourty: Last Chapter
S-Chapter fourty two: I spilled water on my shirt while eating...
S-Chapter fourty three: My life and only reason
S-Chapter fourty four: You'll always, and always will be my forever baby Anna.
S-Chapter fourty five: Epilogue of Her Seductive Professor

S-Chapter fourty one: He's going to break my leg, serious, this time.

29.5K 436 17
By hayliams

41

Anna's POV

"Arianna." He warned me. His voice is deep, "don't say another word."

"What? they can't hear me." I said adjusting my phone in my ear.

"I need to get back to work baby and your distracting me."

"I missed you.." I said to him meaning it. "Don't you miss fucking your wife daddy?"

My heart is beating inside my chest as I said those words at my own husband. Being married for ten years doesn't make it anything less. I'm into him since the first day I laid my eyes on him.

"What... what did you just call me?" He sound almost breathless.

"Uhm nothing," I replied innocently biting my lip. Oh I wish I can see him right now. He must be so turned on by that five words I called him.

Talking to him on the phone is not satisfying. I need to see him.

He groans and the sound of it went straight to my now aching groin.

"Fuck," I heard him say over the line after a few minutes of silence.

"You alone now?"

"Yeah. thanks for making me so rock-hard while im in the middle of an important meeting my dear wife. I know how you can be selfish at times You can have me now,"

I don't feel guilty, nothing at all.

"I wish I really did. You know?" closing my eyes while biting my lip hard. "If you weren't so busy working I'll let you take me. Anywhere, everywhere."

"Anywhere huh?"

"Yess." I said almost a whisper. "Like on that desk of yours. Or the wall beside you, that swivel chair..there are so many..."

I am squirming inside. I don't have to touch my self just to check if im already wet or not because I already know the answer.

"I am so wet for you daddy. So wet.. that if you just bend me a little and put my panties to the side, you can easily slide in fucking me hard endlessly,"

"What have you done to my innocent wife?" My eyes went open I was seconds away to touch my self.

I can't help it. I wanted him. Need him.

"You've been living in that office for one week now. What am I supposed to feel?" I said sounding like child not giving  shit.

I heard him sigh, "I'm sorry Anna I promise to make it up to you after I fixed everything. I really damn missed you baby. So so much you're not helping me,"

After he left and retired as the CEO of his company, There been a major problem about it that needs his help. So I have no choice but to wait for him to finish it.

"How was the kids doing?" He says changing the subject.

"Zeth is still at school. Amanda is sleeping, Were fine just missed you. When will you.. come back?"

"I still don't know. I have loaded of work on my desk than I can handle. I will come back as soon as I finished this baby so you need to be ready,"

I felt sadness stinging my eyes. Why am I so baby when it comes to Zach?

"I am always ready. Only for you Zach. Only for you," my last word is almost a whisper that I'm not sure if he hears it.

"I know baby me too.."

Mr. Martinez heres the papers you need to sign, you have a meeting regarding to the new project with Mr. Tan. If you're not busy we can move it tomorrow at eleven o' clock."

I heard at the back of the line, a voice of a woman. That must be his secretary.

Wait he has a secretary? A woman At hindi niya sinasabi sakin?

"Zach?" I called his name. Impatient. Anger forming inside me.

No Anna don't start with this. You trust your husband. Ten years and he never fails to remind you that it's always you and only you that he wants. I remind my self trying my hardest to forget what I heard.

"Sorry Anna. I need to hang up, there's a call waiting for me on the other line for thirty minutes now,"

I eyed my phone and I saw thirty five minutes plus the seconds that's still counting while were talking.

"Okay. Uhm bye. I Love you.." I sound disappointed but have no choice.

"Hello?" I said waiting for his response checking my phone again. The line is cut before I can even say I loved him.

...

I felt the bed move waking me.

"Zeth baby?" I say half awake.

I have been used to my kids invading my room at the middle of the night.

"Uhm no, sorry did I wake you up?" He told me.

I flicked the lamp beside me and saw him there standing in front of me. He was removing his tie and undoing his buttons open one by one.

"Zach?" I said feeling my self crying again. I get up putting my arms around his neck.

Finally.

"Shi– Anna? Have you been crying?"

"No." Shaking my head, lying. He cupped my face so I can face him.

"Shhh.. I'm here now baby." He said to me but my eyes won't stop flowing.

"I missed you so much," I told him honestly crying in his arms.

I have never felt this way of sadness ever before. That kind of sadness you feel when you missed someone so bad you break you heart a little?

He kissed my forehead, my nose and finally my lips. I almost forgot how he tasted like.

He taste of brandy I had to stop. His eyes questioning.

"Have you been drinking?"

He choose not to answer. He can't lie to me.

"Only when I think of you. And you always manage to creep inside my head whenever I have no choice."

I'm not mad that he's drinking to forget me just so he can finish his work. I was mad because his work is doing this to him. His previous work.

This is the real reason why he'd given it up, he already told me that before he said the vow to me at our wedding ten years ago.

I left him to get him some clothes to change. "Take a shower and get to bed with me. You look older, you need a good night sleep,"

"I haven't have any of that since I left." He say and take the clothes I hand him.

He went straight to our bathroom and I get back to bed again. Minutes later he went out.

"Anna?" he calls me, my back facing him.

I choose to ignore him. That night I felt him hug me from the back telling me he was sorry. My eyes was shut pretending to be asleep, my eyes wanted to cry but I manage to control it.

We'll talk tomorrow when he didn't taste like alcohol and smell of a female perfume.

The next day I woke up with a shock when he without a warn enters me uninvitedly.

"W-wait..." I say in protest but he just hold my hand above my head.

"Zach. ." I felt him move back and forts slowly inside me.

"Zach.. I said wait.. oh my god," is what the words left me when he didn't stop the sweet torture he was making me.

"Are you mad?" He finally asked me.

I shake my head unable to speak. Moans escape my lips he was going fast.

"Talk to me," he press himself deep inside me.

I was still half awake and he's fucking me.

"You weren't aware how you soaked your self in sleep with your own juice are you?"

That's probably the remaining of my self teasing the last day I phoned him.

"Your body is begging to be fucked Anna. No words needed to be said,"

"Yes!" I almost shout when he gave it to me fast and hard.

I am begging for this, for him to do this since he left. I wasn't used to him not beside me for that long and It was a worst torture I have to endure.

He made me like this. It was all his fault why I'm frustrated at all things I can't think straight.

He remove his hand at my arms and place it to my waist so he can move. It was so good that my toes and hands are circling. I fucking see stars.

"Oh god Yes!" I can't shut my mouth he's good, all of it.

He's giving it to me real not stoping even if my legs are shaking.

My eyes flew open when he suddenly flip me up so I was on the top. He placed his arms at my ass signaling me to move.

"Come on Anna don't you want to fuck this daddy?" Fuck. shit. I do. No-I loved to..

I just can't move... I am still adjusting my self to his size and I don't know why I still do. We have two kids yet one week of him not being inside me just make a big difference.

Is that how magic works?

I rest my arms at his broad shoulders and move slowly. It was so hot. This position of me being on the top ridding with all his glory. Moans and groans that's what he do at my slow pace. I tease him jacking him off while fucking him.

"Fuck don't.. don't do that,"

I didn't listen to him. He needs to feel how much I missed him. How much I wanted him to feel good as much as how he was making me feel when he do me.

Holding both of my arms to my side. I was surprised when he move placing the slow pace with his brutal thrust.

I shake my head unable to take what he was giving me. It was too much.

He suddenly stop making me face the opposite. He positioned him self at my back and take me again.

In.

Out..

Thrust.

In.. Out. Thrust he was killing me.

So fucking good feeling my self close.

His thrust become wild reaching for my climax, I fuck him back slamming my self with his.

Finally I came apart while he emptied everything inside me. I was so exhausted that I can't move after I finished. He gets up and I eyed him.

He was grinning like a high school boy in front of me. He was watching me. I was still breathing hard after that wild passionate sex we made and he was there standing in front of me ready again.

"Don't give me that look baby." He says spreading my legs again.

I backed away. "Oh no you don't. I'm not finished with you, You want this , then I'm giving it to you."

"Zach...No..." he licked my center folds.

Ohh..

"Just hope you can walk after what you've done to me my crazy beautiful wife, you and I both dislike the idea of wheelchairs before the age of thirty five are we?"

Oh sweet Jesus. He's going to break my leg, serious, this time. I should have get Nathan's wife phone number on speed dial.

Did Zach made you wet in this chapter? ;evilgrin Oh I hope he does and made the worth of each and everyone waiting for this.

I love you guys for all the crazy comments you leave at the last chapter! keep it coming! xoxo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 139K 51
PUBLISHED UNDER POP FICTION (SUMMIT BOOKS) The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapph...
568K 40.4K 9
Beneath a broken mask lies the truth behind the façade, and while masks can conceal pain, they cannot mend wounds. In the end, no mask was worth the...
2.8M 102K 72
She's a servant of the church with pure and innocent heart. He's a badass tattooed man. An Atheist. Will their different beliefs become a hindrance t...
2.5M 89.7K 60
Collab with Makiwander Meet Davide Castillejo, a ruthless businessman who will do anything to be the CEO of the family corporation, including marryin...