Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

Od _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... Více

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 35 - One Glance

1.5K 30 3
Od _shiro_usagi_

As Ran was sleeping soundly in his bed, Aizen was reading a book while sitting on the bed and leaning on the headboard. It was very rare for him to have a hard time to sleep so he thought to read a book so he could get sleepy. Unfortunately for him, the book didn't help him and closed it and put it back to the bedside table and then...

"Hm?" He glanced towards another book. He took the book and it was a photo album. He knew what album was it as he smiled and opened the album. There, he found Ran's photos on it. Photos where Ran was still a baby until she became teenager. He remembered two years ago after her mother's death, Ren gave the album to him unbeknownst to Ran. Sometimes in his free time, he will opened the album to know more about her childhood. He enjoyed looking at Ran's pictures, particularly when she's still around five years old. He thought Ran was very cute and adorable that time. He found it amused when he looked at her picture which she was crying because the ice cream fell down. He looked to the sleeping Ran and smiled while he caressed her cheek gently.

"You've grown beautifully" He complimented. He could hear a groan came out from her as she slowly wrapped her arms around his torso. He thought Ran probably still sleeping and only did that unconsciously. Aizen then stroke her hair gently while his other hand opened the other page. The next photos, Ren was there. Probably that was the time when Ren introduced himself to Ran and her family. Her pictures started to became fewer and fewer when she reached fifteen years old, probably because around that time her mother's health already became worse. And then...

His eyes fixed on one photo. Ran's photo. Seems the photo was taken secretly by either Ren or maybe her mother. He looked at her eyes. She was like searching for something. Those sincere and innocent gaze. Her bright emerald green eyes. She was smiling in the picture, but Aizen could sense sadness in her eyes. By looking at her picture, he remembered something.

"...If I'm not mistaken..." He pulled the drawer and took a picture from it. It was the same picture from the album. He recalled in the past before he went to Hueco Mundo.

>> Flashback

Another usual day.

Another boring day.

Aizen, captain of fifth squad was standing in front of the window, looking at the scenery outside. He didn't particular interested with anything outside his office as he was waiting. Always waiting for any good news to come. The news about the girl he supposed to watch over. Since that incident, almost hundred years have passed. Since the day, he lost Kiyo. As a close friend of Kiyo, to honored her-he decided to keep his promise to her. To find her lost experiment, or what he said her lost clone or daughter and protect her from Soul Society. 

He remembered not long after Kiyo's death, Ren-the former captain of tenth squad decided to looked for her. He thought if Aizen searched for her, Soul Society will suspected something so he abandoned his status as the captain and went to human world. Since that day, he told her there were still no news about her whereabouts. In the middle of his thought, someone was knocking the door.

"Excuse me, Aizen-taicho?" Hearing her voice, Aizen knew who was in the door.

"Hinamori-kun, huh? Come in" He said and Hinamori opened the door.

"Aizen-taicho. This is the papers you have to signed" She said and walked towards the table and put the papers there.

"I see. Thank you for your hard work" Aizen said.

"Um, Aizen-taicho? If--If you're tired you can rest for a moment. The papers doesn't have to be collected urgently" She said while her face became slightly pink. Aizen knew Hinamori idolized him from the moment he saved her from hollow attack in her school's day. That time, he just wanted to know whether her and Kira with Renji were qualified enough to be used by him. He thought it's about time for him to shown her what of him but...he have to wait a little bit longer to play the nice guy. The moment he obtained the girl, he will abandoned his lieutenant in instant.

"Thank you, Hinamori-kun. It's quite all right. I can finished it before the deadline" He said it nicely.

"I understand, Aizen-taicho. Well then, excuse me" She bowed to him and exit his office. The moment Hinamori exit his office, his expression changed again. He desperately wanted to obtained the girl as soon as possible so he could leave the Soul Society. And then...

"Yahoo~ Aizen-taicho!" Gin entered his office.

"Gin, huh? What's wrong?"

"Oh, here!" He walked to his table and put the envelope.

"...This is?" He asked.

"A delivery from Ren. Well then, I'll be goin' now. See ya, Aizen-taicho!" Gin parted with him and exit the room. Aizen then sat on his chair and began to opened the envelope. From it, the name 'Sasaki Ren' was written. Right after he opened it, there were many photos and also a letter. He read the letter first.

'Yoo, Aizen! How've ya been? 

Bet you're already irritated because there are still no news from me, right? And guess what? I already found her. She lived with a small family. Her name is Toudo Ran. Cute name, huh? From my speculation, it seems she's already a teenager around fifteen years old, maybe?

Anyway, when the time comes, I will bring her to you. Until then, just wait a little bit longer. By the way, I took some pictures so you could recognize what she looks like. She's pretty cute, y'know? And... Kinda looks like Kiyo.

Well then, until you could see the real one, just bear with her from the photo. I'll contact you again if there's something new about her.

See ya~'

Sasaki Ren

Aizen then glanced towards the name. Toudo Ran. He wanted to remember the name as he will met the girl soon. "Toudo Ran, huh?" He then put the letter down and began to looked at the photos. His eyes became rather weird when he saw her appearances. Pink hair like the cherry blossom petals and emerald green eyes. "True, she looks like you, Kiyo..." He looked at the photos one by one, uncaring about his unfinished works. He was like, remembering the girl's appearances were more important than signing the papers. His eyes caught on one photo. She was smiling and her eyes shown...loneliness? He still didn't know what of her but just by looking at her eyes, Aizen thought Ran was lonely and she was like searching for something.

He caressed the photo and he let out a smirk. "You are indeed beautiful, especially those eyes. Those sincere and beautiful eyes" He complimented. Just by looking at her pictures, causing Aizen couldn't wait to meet her. He wanted to know what exactly her true personality. To learned more about her. One photo and it was enough to made him very curious about her.

One glance to her pictures was able to made Aizen got this interested to the girl. He was wondering whether it's because she looked like Kiyo, or he just interested with her?

"Hmph. Well, I'll probably will knew it the moment I obtained you in my hands" He said and stood up from his chair and went to the window. He looked at the scenery again. He thought because Ren already found her, he will betrayed the Soul Society in any moment. To protect Ran from them. To fulfilled his promise to Kiyo before she died.

"Until we meet, be a good girl for a moment. Toudo Ran..."

<< End of Flashback

Aizen recalled the moment he looked at her photo, he began to felt something inside him. A curiosity and an interest. He began to think that he already...developed a romantic interest since the day he looked at Ran's pictures. One glance and he fell in love. At first, he thought fall in love at first sight was something foolish and he will never experienced it. But then...

"Maybe, at that moment. You already stole my heart although we haven't meet. So, you better take responsible and loved me for the rest of your life, Ran..." He said and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. He then adjusted his sleeping position and tried to sleep. He was closing her to his hold slowly so he won't awaken her and closed his eyes.

~Timeskip~

Since that day, after Aizen proposed to Ran, it's almost the end of her summer holiday. She had to returned to her own world to continue her university's days. She was arranging flowers with Aizen silently watching her from the back. Aizen knew Ran was very fond of arranging flowers and because of her, Las Noches started to became more lively as she put various flowers in the few places. Said the castle was too dark so it needs something to made it more alive.

She was putting the flowers seeds in to few vases and Aizen could tell, she was enjoying it. She told him because it's summer, she brought many seeds. Dahlia, Lavender, Marigold, Peonies, Bougainvillea and sunflower. Aizen was happy watching her arranging the flowers but then again, sometimes because Ran was too preoccupied with the flowers-she didn't pay attention to him. She was like considered Aizen was not there, until...

"Sousuke-san" She called her, suddenly. She brought the vase with lavenders and peonies on it and gave it to Aizen. "This is for you. You can put it in your room. I choose the violet for the lavender and pink for the peony. I hope you'll like it"

"Thank you, Ran. Do they have any meaning?" He asked.

"Um, well... The violet lavender could also mean..um, the most precious and the pink one is...about a romantic love. Well, usually...they used it as the wedding bouquets. But, I thought it will match perfectly with the lavenders so I combined them together. B-But! It's not because I want to get married immediately! I just thought they are very good so, um..." Ran's face covered with tomato color causing Aizen let out a small giggle because of her reaction. "Ah! Don't laugh! Mou!"

"Excuse me. It's just...I didn't say anything and you already assuming things. You really never changed. But, you know?" He wrapped his arm around her hips, closing her to his body. "If you want to get married know, I do not mind" He whispered.

"Eh? N-No. I already said--"

"Yes, I know. You want to graduate properly first" He let out a long sigh. "Why can't you just graduate tomorrow. Four years is too long" Aizen sulked.

"It's not that long" Ran then grabbed his clothes' sleeve. "You...You can wait for me a little longer, can't you?" She asked to him. He knew Ran was a little scared. Scared if he was unable to wait for her until she graduate.

He poked her nose. "Silly. Are you doubting me? Four years is nothing compared with hundred years I was waiting for you. Don't worry about it. I know you want to fulfilled your promise to your mother" He patted her head. His action causing Ran hugged him back.

"Thank you, Sousuke-san..." She thanked him as Aizen lowered his head and closing his lips to hers. And then... Someone was knocking the door, disturbing their moment. Ran knew he was listening but Aizen didn't move from her. "Um, S--Sousuke-san..? There's...someone..." Ran tried to moved away from him.

"Let them. They should know you're busy with me" He said as Aizen slowly began to explored below to her neck.

"B-But--!"

"Shh... Be quiet for a moment" Aizen whispered and connecting their lips again, and then...

"Hello~ Ran-chan! Aizen-taicho! I'm sorry for disturbing your lovey-dovey time, but can I come in?" Gin shouted from the outside, startling both of them and looked at the door. When Ran looked at Aizen who already unwrapped his arm around her, she immediately ran towards the door and opened the door. "Hiya!" Gin greeted her.

"Hey, Gin-san? What's wrong?" Ran asked, rather nervously. She still remembered the day when she suspected Aizen was cheating on her, Gin was there to comfort her. Unfortunately, his comfort changed as he attacked Ran with a kiss and that made Ran became rather uncomfortable around him. He still greeted her as usual, but Ran couldn't bring a normal conversation as usual. Gin haven't yet confessed to her so she still unsure about his feelings to her.

"I wanna talk about something. Can I?" Gin asked.

"Eh? W-Well, sure but..." Ran confused because Aizen was there inside her room and she afraid they will get in to a fight. For Aizen, he immediately went to her side-protecting her by wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Ah, it's okay if Aizen-taicho listen to us" Gin said.

"R-Really? Well then, come in" Ran let him entered. When Gin already in her room, the atmosphere immediately became heavy. She didn't have any clue of what will happened. "Um, Gin-san? Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Oh yeah. I just want to...apologize, about the other day. That day, because you looked very desperate because of Aizen-taicho, I was suddenly became weird. I don't like...seeing you became so down and my action was rather overdid it. And for that, I apologized, Ran-chan" He bowed to her.

"Um, Gin-san? Please don't bow like that. Raise your head" Ran said.

"...Gin" Aizen suddenly called him causing Gin raised his head and looked at him. "Are you sure that was the reason?" He stood in front of her.

"Eh? What do ya mean, Aizen-taicho?" He asked playfully.

"Do not lie to me. I already know you for quiet time and I could tell, that you...developed an interest to Ran" Aizen stated causing Ran became intense hearing him said that. She always thought Gin will never liked her because he considered Rangiku was important than anyone else.

"Well, Aizen-taicho? It's true I cared about Ran-chan. I want her to be happy, she deserved it. That day, because we thought you were cheating on her, right immediately I want her to be happy-with my own hands. But, seeing ya punched me that hard-I immediately realized that you're not betraying her. Ya cared about her, more than anyone else. I was glad because ya stopped me from stealing her away from ya. I know...Ran-chan won't be happy with me. The only person who could made her happy, is you...Aizen-taicho. I'm terribly sorry for what I did, Aizen-taicho" He bowed again to him.

"Gin-san..." She grabbed his sleeves and move forward to Gin. "Um, Gin-san?" She called and Gin once again raised his head. "I--I don't know whether you liked me or not, but I want to thank you. Because you were the one who helped me when I was very down that time. I'm...sorry because I can't...returned your feelings. I considered Gin-san important but not like him. I always think of you as the kind and reliable older brother figure to me. That's it, nothing more" She stated. Gin could see from her eyes that she troubled but she was trying her best to tell him the truth.

"Geez, Ran-chan. Ya don't have ta be that serious. Good think I'm not that serious to ya. If I became serious, it'll be a trouble later. But, thank you Ran-chan. That's all I wanna say. Oh!" Gin walked towards Ran and then...left a light kiss on her cheek. Surprising both Ran and Aizen. "Considered it a punishment because ya reject me. See ya, Ran-chan, Aizen-taicho!" Gin immediately exit her room.

Still wondering on what happened, Ran still touched her left cheek. Her face was flaming. She didn't expect Gin will did that as she could sense a dark aura behind her. She turned around and tried to assured him. "Um, Sousuke-san..? Gin-san only kidding. Ne? Don't get mad because of that" Hearing her statement causing Aizen became more irritated and he let out his twisted smile.

"Because of that, you say?" He asked again and grabbed her arm. "I do no think it was nothing. You should know how I feel when I saw you got kiss by other man. More importantly, in front of me-your own lover" He stated coldly. He was smiling though but it was enough to made Ran rather scared to him.

"Um, Sousuke-san..?"

"It seems you still don't understand to who exactly you're belong to" He said and pulled her to his direction and thrown her to the bed. Aizen the immediately be on her top. "Well then, what should we do to a bad girl? What kind of punishment should I gave to you?" He asked, innocently.

"Eh? W-Wait a minute, Sousuke-san?! I don't know he's going to kiss me! Please, calm down!"

"My apologies, but...no" He said and immediately captured her lips. In Ran's mind, she knew Aizen was jealous. She thought it was very cute of him to get jealous, but scary also. Because he will take no for an answer and will do anything he want to her. "Ran..." He called and looked straight at her eyes. "You're mine for eternity. I won't let you go away with other man. Maybe I should lock you down here so you won't able to meet other man again"

"Eh? P-Please don't do that" She knew sometimes Aizen worried. Worried she will leave him behind, just like what she thought before. She then wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm yours, Sousuke-san. I won't leave you alone. Wherever you go, I'll follow" She gently kissed him. "I love you, Sousuke-san" She confessed made Aizen's face became slightly pink and he smiled. Felt satisfied with her statement. He hold her back and kissed her once again. 

"I love you too, Ran"

As they confessed to each other once again, both of them vowed to themselves to not ever let any of them go. They vowed to be together forever. Nothing will come to disturb them again.

And since that day, four years have passed.

-------------------------

There you go for chapter 35. 

So, Gin confessed he almost...fell in love to Ran-chan. Good think Ran-chan is kind enough to said that to him. But then, he kissed her!! Ahahaha! That made Aizen became super jealous to Gin and poor Ran-chan, she have to accept the punishment from Aizen. His jealousy is rather cute here because he was like said don't leave me, kyaaa! >.<

Okay then, so since then-what will happened four years later? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Btw, the cover for this story is Ran-chan's photo which made Aizen fell in love at first sight to her. Although at first Aizen thought because he only interested to her but he realized he already loved her since he looked at her picture :3 Credit of the picture goes to the owner.

Please leave comments or votes

See you in the next chapter! :D

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

74.3K 2.6K 32
Everything is done and over with. Aizen was in prison and the war was over. And they all lived happily ever after... Is usually the end. But it's not...
276K 9.2K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
33.2K 1.1K 19
(The story set before Yhwach asked Aizen to join him. ) Years after years with only darkness as his solid friend. Silence is the only music to his e...
408K 13.3K 57
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...