abandonment ♕ | Lana Parrilla

By queenoncer

▿ ▿ I hide my tears with a smile when i say your name but the pain in my hurt is still the same as a burden i... More

1. illegal to legal
2. No Greater Agony
3. The untold story.

Who am I ? ( Lana Parrilla Fan Fiction )

502 11 0
By queenoncer

prologue 

Jade -

A meaningful name as in a semi-precious stone. A name that is full without a family name. in a world where silence is the greatest sadness and a smile is loneliness with 12 people in a room living in an orphanage isn't an easy place to be.

where the easiest questions in life are hurtful and where you belong is just a space and who your parents are , is a blank slate. A place where your only family are walls you build and the one true thing you know in life is the sorrow you felt.

I am Jade , a 14 years old girl  , who lives in an orphanage and went to 10 different foster homes but i couldn't find my self in any of those homes so i always return to the orphanage.

I am not weird .. I am just different that's what my best friend Kate always told me , we met when i was 7 years old in a foster home and we never been apart ever since. Maybe you find it odd but i belong to an orphanage with Kate on my side and a roof on top of my head as i became her protector and she was my shelter.

wait you want to know my story and how i met ' my mother ' ......

It all started when i wanted Emancipation and to live on my own away from rules and guidelines but the only problem was how to find my birth parents to sign the papers but what happened was above my expectations.

welcome to My nightmare ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
585K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
93.1K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
850K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one