The search for truth- a Reyni...

Oleh Fierce_hearted360

Reyna vanishes from her camp. Nico strikes out on his own, in a desperate search to find her. But after a nea... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: No Time
Ch 1 Discovery
Ch2 The Code
CH3 The Search And The Note
CH 4 Cracked
CH 5 Decision
CH 6 So It Begins....
CH 7 The Prophecy
CH 8 Stay Strong
CH 9 The Chase
CH 10 The Hotel
CH 11 The Ring
CH 13 Lifeline
CH 14 Weakened
Ch 15 Fallen
Ch 16 Unknown
Ch 17 Welcome to Tartarus
Ch 18 Escape
Ch 19 Shadow, Fire, and a Werewolf call
Ch 20 Ice
Ch 21 Frost and Blood
Ch 22 Soldatino
Ch 23 Blindsided
Ch 24 Rage
Ch 25 Lost Memories
Ch 26 Home
Ch 27 Betrayed
Ch 28 Truth
Ch 29 Connection
Ch 30 Vengeance
Ch 31 Old notes, new oaths
Ch 32 Firsts and Lasts

CH 12 Found

571 14 3
Oleh Fierce_hearted360

Shadow travel never seemed as big as a blessing as it did now. As he rushed to get everything together, he felt fear and excitement rush through him. A true lead, now he could find Reyna!

Nico put his bag on his back and rushed to the deepest, most darkest shadow he could find. Unfortunately, that was under the bed.

Nico muttered curses as he slipped his pack under, then slid his legs and hips after. He imagined someone coming in at this moment and finding him like this. Percy and Jason would die laughing.

He closed his eyes and concentrated. He focused on the pit, the thing that haunted his dreams to this very day. The place that had caused him more pain then he had ever imagined.

Nico found himself by the entrance of Tartarus: a huge pit like a gaping mouth, ready to swallow him up.

Nico squinted towards the edge. Two people were standing by it. Nico looked harder, then got a shock.

The person closest to him looked familiar. Long black hair, pale skin, and a purple shirt. Then they turned and revealed a beautiful face that Nico had longed to see for so long. It was her, the person he had come all of this way, who he had risked his life to find.

Reyna.

Yet another cliffhanger. There's some action in the last chapter and, you guessed it, another cliffhanger! I know you all hate me but hey, I'm trying to be the new Rick Riordan ( am I doing a good job?) :) :) :) :) PS I'm sorry if this font is different or whatever but I typed this in my Google Docs, so yeah.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.8K 59 18
Part two of the story series. Its about a month after Slades attack on Robin, Batman invites the Titans to the Manor. Robin deals with old memorys, a...
17.4K 164 19
Annabeth and the seven from the Argo 2 are on there way to get off the shores of the castle of the underworld after Annabeth and Percy got out of Tar...
40.1K 845 19
Aphmau wasn't the happiest girl on her street. She was abused by her father, Shad. Until he went to jail. At school she shocked everyone with her ama...
Young Justice Oleh AJ

Fiksi Penggemar

12.1K 503 9
Young Justice one shots. Disclaimer: I do not own YJ or any of it's characters.