Fluttershy in Wonderland

By ScriptedPages

When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in ev... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1k views!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
2K!!?!?!?!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 16

451 22 21
By ScriptedPages

(Make sure to slide the pic to find the song. K? K!)

Fluttershy woke up to some hummingbirds banging on her window for entrance, but they didn't look happy, they looked extremely scared. She quickly got up from her bed and went over to the window to let them in. Once they did, the hummingbirds were flying frantically and out of control near the ceiling. It was a very weird thing to see the birds do! Not like the normal weird, but the hummingbirds were screeching and were changing from their red and blue coats into a dark black. Fluttershy got a little scared and started to back away from the wall.

After five minted the birds flew out of the window and into the sky, into the Everfree Forest. Fluttershy felt abnormally confused at what just happened, but her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Fluttershy? You awake?" Discord asked.

"Yes!! Just hold on one second!!" Fluttershy replied as she quickly got out of her pajamas and put on a dress she randomly grabbed from the closet. "Ok! You can come in now!!"

Discord walked into Fluttershy's room and suddenly stopped when he looked at Fluttershy. The light green color of the dress matched perfectly with her buttermilk skin, as the flowers laid in her hair gently. Discord got out of his little trance and walked up to Fluttershy.

"My dear, you look absolutely beautiful." Discord said as he went up to Fluttershy and kiss her soft sweet lips.

Fluttershy kissed back as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and Discord wrapping his arms around her waist. They both pulled back to catch there breath and Fluttershy looked into Discord's chaotic eyes.

"I have something planned for us today." Discord said as he stared into Fluttershy's sparkling teal eyes with a smile.

"Something planned? And what would that be?" Fluttershy asked as she gave him a warming smile.

"You'll see. But first, how about we go to the bakery for breakfast? Discord asked.

Fluttershy agreed, then Discord offered his arm to Fluttershy. She took his arm and the two of them walked out of the house and started walking toward the town. But something felt a bit strange once they went outside. It looked a bit....grey! As if some of the colors have been washed out!! Fluttershy started to get worried, what if this is one of the signs that the Jabberwocky is coming?!?! But Fluttershy remembered what Discord said, she needed to stay calm and not to worry.

After a little bit, Fluttershy and Discord made it to the town, except it was a total ghost town. There was no one walking in the streets, no children playing, there was absolutely no one outside!! But the windows on every building were closed shut. Some even were barred with blocks of wood all over it.

"Um, Discord? What's happening?" Fluttershy asked in a scared voice as she gripped his arm tightly.

"Don't worry Fluttershy. I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious or anything." Discord reassured her.  

Fluttershy still wasn't sure if everything was alright, I mean what would you think if you woke up to see the place you live in with absolutely no color except for grey? The two walked toward the bakery to see Pinkie Pie barring her windows with wood. Fluttershy and Discord got confused, and went up to Pinkie. Pinkie looked behind her as saw Fluttershy and Discord.

"Discord!!! Fluttershy!!!" Pinkie exclaimed as she ran to them and gave them both big hugs!!!

"It's wonderful to see you too Pinkie!! But what happened here?!" Fluttershy asked.

"Didn't you here? There's a big storm coming!! And not like the ones where it's actually pretty and cool to look at, I mean the ones that are downright dangerous!!!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"A s-st-storm?!?!" Fluttershy said in a scared tone.

Then Discord went to Pinkie and whispered something in her ear, her eyes popped up and she ran inside her bakery. Fluttershy was utterly confused. What was Discord planning? Then Pinkie came out with the bag for their breakfast and she whispered back into Discord's ear.

"Thank you Pinkie. I wish you good luck in surviving the storm." Said Discord.

"Thanks!! And I wish you good luck!! Make sure you tell me the details, BOW CHICA BOW WOW!!" Pinkie exclaimed as she went inside her house and closed the door.

"Ooooooooook then." Discord said as he questioned Pinkie's behavior, but he shook it off and took Fluttershy's arm.

He calmed her down with a soft petting of her hair. Then the two started to walk on the cobblestone path. It wasn't very long until they came up to the Everfree Forest and since the town looked dark and gloomy, it made the Ever Free forest look absolutely terrifying!! As if something was bound to come up from the shadows to jump out at you!!

"D-Discord? Are you sure about this?" Fluttershy asked.

"I'm absolutely positive!" Discord said. 

"But it's so scary!!" Fluttershy squeaked as she dug her face into Discord's chest.

Discord smiled down at her, he thought it was cute when she squeaks. So he pulled her back and kissed her lips.

"I can assure you my dear, that nothing bad will happen to you. I promise." Discord told Fluttershy with a smile.

Fluttershy smiled back and kissed him, and he kissed back. Discoed pulled back and whispered in her ears.

"Put your legs around me." Discord whispered.

Fluttershy didn't bother asking, she jumped and wrapped her legs around Discord while he caught her by the waist.

"Now Fluttershy, what I have planned is a surprise for you. And I want you to close your eyes." Said Discord.

"B-But Discord!" Fluttershy said, still being scared of the Ever Free forest.

"I can assure that everything will be just fine." Discord reassured Fluttershy. 

Fluttershy took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"You ready?" Discord asked.

Fluttershy nodded as she held on tight to him. Discord then began to run through the woods with rapid speed, dodging branches and large holes as he ran holding Fluttershy in his arms. Fluttershy held on to Discord tightly as she dug her face into his shoulders, wishing that she will be ok and to not be afraid. Then Fiscord came to a sudden stop in his tracks.

"D-Discord? What did you stop?" Fluttershy asked, a little afraid to look up.

"Because we're here, my dear." Discord responded. "Look."

Fluttershy looked up and all around her, she gasped in amazement. It was a secret part of the forest with a large lake that shimmer and gleamed in the sunlight. There were large oak tress that reached to the skies, with flowers sprouting out of their branches. In the grass grew every kind of flower possible. Roses, Lilies, sunflowers, you name it and it's growing in that are near the lake. Fluttershy had a huge smile on her face as she gazed upon the beauty she was witnessing.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Discord asked.

"It's unbelievable!! I've never seen anything as beautiful as this!!" Fluttershy said in astonishment.

"I have." Discord responded.

"And what would that be?" Fluttershy asked as she looked down at Discord who was still holding her.

"Well, I'm looking at her." Discord said with a smile.

Fluttershy blushed as she kissed him on his soft, sweet lips, and he kissed back. Discord fell backwards still holding onto Fluttershy as she fell on top of him. The two o lay chuckled and kissed again. Such peaceful and beautiful bliss was in the air that surrounded them, with pure love and happiness. They broke apart to catch their breath and Fluttershy rolled over next to Discord.

The rest of the day was pure paradise! Fluttershy and Discord spent the rest of the day swimming and playing in the lake, rolling in the grass and sleeping in the wonderfully scented flowers. As they were sleeping the flowers, the two searched for each other's hands to hold. Once they did, they held onto each other tightly, never wanting to let go. Just then they heard a sudden bang that spread through the entire forest, causing the two to wake up.

"W-What was that?!?" Fluttershy asked in a paranoid tone.

"It's the storm." Discord replied.

Fluttershy then began to get scared again as she whimpered and hugged Discord tightly. Discord smiled down at her and gently petted her hair.

"Not to worry my dear. Storms like this, never reach this part of the forest. And as long as I'm here, nothing will ever harm you!!" Discord said as he kissed Fluttershy's head.

"I'm so happy that I have you Discord. I'm yours for all eternity." Fluttershy said.

"And I am yours for all eternity." Discord said.
(A/N SONG TIME!! Don't know why the lyrics came out in all caps. XP)

"[Fluttershy:]
KISS ME TOO FIERCELY
HOLD ME TOO TIGHT
I NEED HELP BELIEVING
YOU'RE WITH ME TONIGHT

MY WILDEST DREAMINGS
COULD NOT FORESEE
LYING BESIDE YOU
WITH YOU WANTING ME

AND JUST FOR THIS MOMENT
AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE
I'VE LOST ALL RESISTANCE
AND CROSSED SOME BORDERLINE

AND IF IT TURNS OUT
IT'S OVER TOO FAST
I'LL MAKE EV'RY LAST MOMENT LAST
AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE..."

"[Discord:]
MAYBE I'M BRAINLESS
MAYBE I'M WISE
BUT YOU'VE GOT ME SEEING
THROUGH DIFFERENT EYES

SOMEHOW I'VE FALLEN
UNDER YOUR SPELL
AND SOMEHOW I'M FEELING
IT'S "UP" THAT I FELL ..."

"[BOTH]
EVERY MOMENT
AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE
I'LL WAKE UP MY BODY
AND MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME..."

"[Discord:]
SAY THERE'S NO FUTURE
FOR US AS A PAIR ..."

"[BOTH]
AND THOUGH I MAY KNOW
I DON'T CARE ...

JUST FOR THIS MOMENT
AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE
COME BE HOW YOU WANT TO
AND SEE HOW BRIGHT WE SHINE

BORROW THE MOONLIGHT
UNTIL IT IS THROUGH
AND KNOW I'LL BE HERE HOLDING YOU
AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE..."

The two then fell back into the field of flowers and kissed each other with pure passion, never wanting to separate their lips. Even though it was already confirmed between the two of them that they were in love, but they were madly in love!! A love, in which would last forever. Except that's not how it's going to be.......for much longer.

(Hey guys!! I know, I lied about the song in the 2k special, but I just couldn't spoil everything!! So I hoped you all liked this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.8K 21
A young girl's life takes a turn for the unexpected when, at a garden party for her fiancΓ© and herself, she spots a certain white rabbit and tumbles...
1.8K 13 17
If a Queen of Changelings gets fat from the memories of Rainbow Dashes love affairs, then how well could this fare for the whole hive, and Discord? A...
15.8K 307 21
Journey into the madness of Wonderland. Embark on an incredible adventure with the friends (and enemies) you make along the way. With The Cheshire Ca...
40.9K 1.2K 19
By: DisneyFantic2364 I own nothing more then the wish to share this fanficion with others. All rights belong to the proper owners