A Lovers Battle// A Dean Ambr...

By juliawhite007

Caitlyn was just an ordinary girl from Seattle, Washington who had a dream. At 24 years old she entered the W... More

Miami, Florida
Making Enemies
Its My Time
Alone
Back At It
Living The Life
The Break Down
You Were Here
The Beginning To Something New
Seth Rollins
Authors Note: Important!
The Address
Turning Point
Letting Go
Numb
Why?
Sweet Reality
I Love You
Out
A New Beginning
Raw is War
How?
Im a Dreamer
Cloud 9
The Truth
Reaction of Hell
Unexpected
Surprise!
Catching Up
What?
Come Back
Pay The Price
Survivor Series
Changes
Battle It Out
Lol
Gone
Wrestlemania
Shining Bright
Fraud or Naw?
Party
Him
Dont Go
Oh Sandy
Contemplating

The Search

59 1 0
By juliawhite007

Caitlyn's POV
I don't know how long I've been here, but it feels like forever. The man put a tv down here and told me I could only select one channel. Why one? I'm not sure. I chose USA network because that's where I used to work. WWE. Where Dean is.

He comes on each week, he seems like a wreck. I've watched so many screenings of me missing and people searching for me. How come nobody has found me.

I want to die. I'm a mess. Each night the man comes down and hurts me. Abuses me. Rapes me. He doesn't seem to care. This man has no heart nor soul.

As I was watching Dean fight Luke Harper, the man came down with a tray of food. My favorite part of the day.

He didn't say anything, but set down the food in front of me. He unhooked the chains around my wrists and let me eat.

I haven't said a word to him in a while.

"So Caitlyn, do you miss wrestling?" The man spoke lowly.

"Everyday." I whispered.

"How about Dean? He seems like a mess."

"Even more than wrestling, even though he cheated on me." I said ever so softly. He nodded like he understood. I hated this man.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I cried stirring my mashed potatoes.

"You just have to trust me, if I didn't do this, you'd be dead. I saved you Caitlyn."

"No you didn't! You hurt me and raped me! And you don't even care about me!" I sobbed loudly.

"I are more than anything! I want you! I need you! Dean is nothing compared to me!"

I cried even harder as I felt his fist across my face.

"Caitlyn, I'm having guests over tonight, so be a good girl and don't make any noises or you'll regret it." He said getting up.

"How long have I been here?" I didn't even want to know the answer.

"About 3 and a half months."

Months?! Are these people insane?! And nobody's found me?! Nobody cares, I'm better off here anyways. I nodded my head as he walked upstairs.

I watched the show in disgust now. I couldn't even eat. I took my plate and threw it at the tv, which both shattered. I locked my hands back up and cried. I deserved this.

A little bit later I heard a lot of shuffling upstairs, that must mean he's having his poker night tonight. I like listening to there conversations, but they get really cruel up there.

"I'll be back Jake I'm going to go get pizza and beer. Stay here, the other guys will be arriving shortly." I heard the familiar mans voice.

I heard him leave the house and that's when I was going to fall asleep. Man I am so tired today.

I heard the basement door open. As I looked up, I saw an unfamiliar man walk down the stairs.

"Wow Drew always talked about how we could never come down here; now I understand why." He mumbled to himself walking down closer to me.

"Please don't hurt me!" I yelled.

He looked taken back.

"Did Drew do this to you?" He asked concerned.

I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna get you out of here."

"Don't! He'll kill you!" I yelled crying.

The man didn't care, he grabbed a tool and cut me loose. "Here's the keys to my car, get out of here alright? I'll be fine, he's my brother. I know how to deal with him."

He handed me the keys and I grabbed them slowly. He urged me to go quicker. I ran up the stairs feeling weak. This is happening. This is really happening. I'm getting out of here.

I ran around the house looking for the door. I found it and went to open it but it was locked. No! No! This can not be happening! I tried slamming myself against the door but that was no help.

I went to the nearest window and it was locked. I guess I'm gonna have to do this. I grabbed a chair from the dining room and threw it at the window. Shards of glass shattered everywhere.

I climbed out the window making sure not to hurt myself too bad. I did end up with a few cuts going through the glass.

I ran to the only car in the area. It did indeed look like we were in the middle of know where. I climbed into the car and started the engine. I spotted a phone and wallet in the compartment box.

I started driving on a dirt road. It was very long and bumpy. It looked like we were in the middle of the woods. Where the hell am I?

Eventually I reached the dirt road and decided to turn right. Right always is the way to go in doubt.

I grabbed the mysterious phone and it didn't have a passcode thank god. I went to maps and it showed where I was.

San Diego. What? Tonight raw was in Los Angeles. Do you know how far of a drive that is. I typed in Los Angeles and started driving faster each second.

I feel like I've been driving for hours. Eventually I found a store and decided to stop and get something to eat and drink.

I grabbed the wallet and went inside. I grabbed a bag of chips and a water, paid, and got back onto the road. I put on the radio humming to tunes.

I wandered why the cashier looked at me like I was crazy. What was wrong. I then thought of how I must look. I haven't bathed in so long. And I had blood and cuts bruises.

My gps said I only had about 20 minutes until I reached the arena. I had to find Dean.

I drove faster. Nothing was gonna take me down at this moment. I found the arena, and pulled in without a care in the world. I got out and ran to the back entrance. As I approached the back doors, I heard a familiar voice.

"Well sweetheart, you thought you were getting away that easily? Do you think I'm dumb or just stupid. Come back with me or I will have to do it the hard way." That cruel voice rang through my ears.

No. He found me. How? I was so close to Dean. I looked at him, and sprinted to the doors, I ran inside and started screaming.

"Dean! Roman! Seth! Jeff! Matt! Lita! Somebody help me!" I screamed out of breath running faster. Where is everyone?

My legs grew weak and I started slowing, drew still close behind. I heard a voice I knew oh to well, he was coming, but it was too late. I was done. I felt his body pounce against mine and grab me throwing me to the floor.

I thought this was over.

Deans POV
All the WWE Superstars and Divas had a meeting in a large area. Mark was talking about upcoming events and how we should present ourselves. It was literally so quiet and awkward. I wanted to get out of here and go get drunk.

I haven't found Caitlyn and I think she's honestly dead. I think about her everyday and it's just hard getting up in the morning now. Roman and I stood there boredly. Roman was really upset about losing Caitlyn too, I mean they were close as well.

As we stood in the meeting, you could hear everything perfectly. Workers footsteps down the halls, doors opening, closing.

As the meeting went on, very loud noises could be heard. The back door was swung open and all you could hear were two people running. "Dean! Roman! Seth! Matt! Jeff! Lita! Somebody help me!"

The voice sounded out of breath and panicked. I knew that voice. Could it be. No I was just hearing things. But the next thing I knew Roman and I were sprinting down the hall to it. We ran to where we heard the noises but nobody nor nothing was there.

We walked outside to the back entrance parking lot and still saw nothing.

"Roman did we just imagine that or something?" I said very sadly.

Roman nodded his head "I guess so."

We were walking back to the large room when we approached the area we heard all the ruckus.

As we were walking back i heard shuffling behind some crates.

I tapped Roman to motion him to stop. I slowly crept closer to the crate and a man walked out holding his hand on her mouth with a gun to her head.

The girl didn't look familiar. But that voice, it had to be her. The girl was badly beaten, blood, cuts, and bruises covered her face and body.

"Take one more step closer and I'll kill her." The man said.

Roman looked taken back; scared.

What was happening.

Roman spoke slowly. "Drew just let her go. Caitlyn it's gonna be alright; alright?"

That was Caitlyn? My Caitlyn? She's alive? This is the pedophile who stole her! I'm gonna kill this dude!

Caitlyn had tears running down her face.

Drew looked at me. "Awe Dean, did you miss this little slut?"

"She's not a slut don't call her that!" I said through gritted teeth.

"But Dean, this girl is such a naughty one. She did things for me you wouldn't even imagine. Isn't that right Caitlyn." He smirked squeezing her tighter.

I was in shock. This wasn't happening. I was in a dream I swear.

I couldn't take this. I used my reflexes to quickly run over to Drew and hit the gun out of his hands. He threw Caitlyn to the ground and I punched him square in the face, and kicked him in the balls as hard as I could.

He got down on the ground and cried out in pain. Roman had already had the security guards which were waiting with the police officer. Roman was on the ground holding Caitlyn, and the police took Drew away in handcuffs.

I had to take in what was happening.

Caitlyn's POV
They found me! They freaking found me! I was so happy yet terrified. I had a fun to my head and Dean just ripped it out of the guys hand and kicked his ass.

I'm lying on the ground right now and Roman is laying with me just holding me. The police came and arrested Drew, and asked me for my statement.

The WWE Medics took me to there office and cleaned my cuts up. They said I should take it easy for about 2 weeks. I talk to Stephanie and she said to take as much time off as I needed, but if it was longer than 3 weeks she'd strip me from my title.

I'm shocked they haven't taken it yet.

I walked out of Stephs office and was embraced in a hug. Jeff and Matt.

"Helmes were so glad your okay." Jeff smiled.

"Thanks guys, I'm gonna get going, it's been a very long time." I slightly smiled looking down.

They nodded understanding  and we parted our ways. I was walking outside waiting for my cab when I was then again greeted by another hug. But this wasn't just any hug. This was THE hug I NEEDED. Deans.

"Caitlyn Helmes you have no idea how much I've missed you and how worried I was! I went on my own search and I failed. I'm so sorry that happened to you! I wish I was there to protect you. I didn't even remember kissing that girl. All I want to do is kiss you. You're my world. Without you I'd be a mess. You're the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with and I can't live without you Caitlyn." Dean said sincerely with tears running down his face.

Wow that took me by surprise.

"Dean I forgive you and it's okay it's done and over with. Let's just go okay?" I said softly. He nodded and took me to his hotel. I was still upset by Dean cheating but that was the smallest problem right about now.

Dean lead me to his room and let me take a shower. He traveled with my bags so I had fresh clothes. He had to help me shower because I was kind of weak from the beatings I've taken.

Dean looked so sad. I wish this never happened. How am I gonna fix myself?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 650 121
20 year old Jessamine was a young runaway in Ohio. While on the WWE WORLD tour, Dean Ambrose found her and chose to keep her at his home. But there's...
40.6K 1K 64
Ranked #276 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #176 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Zoe is a 22 year old quiet girl who never had any proper friends. Dean/Jo...
86.7K 2.7K 53
When Alisa was 14 she ran away from her abusive parents. Fast forward 2 years later and she is homeless in a small town, but she still has the dream...
111K 1.7K 33
what happens if you mix Roman Reigns with a legend known as the Hellhound, a powerful sexy and downright ferocious in ring female wrestler? Unbeaten...