The Search

Caitlyn's POV
I don't know how long I've been here, but it feels like forever. The man put a tv down here and told me I could only select one channel. Why one? I'm not sure. I chose USA network because that's where I used to work. WWE. Where Dean is.

He comes on each week, he seems like a wreck. I've watched so many screenings of me missing and people searching for me. How come nobody has found me.

I want to die. I'm a mess. Each night the man comes down and hurts me. Abuses me. Rapes me. He doesn't seem to care. This man has no heart nor soul.

As I was watching Dean fight Luke Harper, the man came down with a tray of food. My favorite part of the day.

He didn't say anything, but set down the food in front of me. He unhooked the chains around my wrists and let me eat.

I haven't said a word to him in a while.

"So Caitlyn, do you miss wrestling?" The man spoke lowly.

"Everyday." I whispered.

"How about Dean? He seems like a mess."

"Even more than wrestling, even though he cheated on me." I said ever so softly. He nodded like he understood. I hated this man.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I cried stirring my mashed potatoes.

"You just have to trust me, if I didn't do this, you'd be dead. I saved you Caitlyn."

"No you didn't! You hurt me and raped me! And you don't even care about me!" I sobbed loudly.

"I are more than anything! I want you! I need you! Dean is nothing compared to me!"

I cried even harder as I felt his fist across my face.

"Caitlyn, I'm having guests over tonight, so be a good girl and don't make any noises or you'll regret it." He said getting up.

"How long have I been here?" I didn't even want to know the answer.

"About 3 and a half months."

Months?! Are these people insane?! And nobody's found me?! Nobody cares, I'm better off here anyways. I nodded my head as he walked upstairs.

I watched the show in disgust now. I couldn't even eat. I took my plate and threw it at the tv, which both shattered. I locked my hands back up and cried. I deserved this.

A little bit later I heard a lot of shuffling upstairs, that must mean he's having his poker night tonight. I like listening to there conversations, but they get really cruel up there.

"I'll be back Jake I'm going to go get pizza and beer. Stay here, the other guys will be arriving shortly." I heard the familiar mans voice.

I heard him leave the house and that's when I was going to fall asleep. Man I am so tired today.

I heard the basement door open. As I looked up, I saw an unfamiliar man walk down the stairs.

"Wow Drew always talked about how we could never come down here; now I understand why." He mumbled to himself walking down closer to me.

"Please don't hurt me!" I yelled.

He looked taken back.

"Did Drew do this to you?" He asked concerned.

I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna get you out of here."

"Don't! He'll kill you!" I yelled crying.

A Lovers Battle// A Dean Ambrose StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara