Perfect Girl ✔

By Daydream1011

Copyrighted 2016 *COMPLETED* ~Highest Ranking #18 in Short Story~ I never realized how much I needed someone... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
Epilogue

XVII

15.1K 739 45
By Daydream1011

(6:00 p.m.)

Unknown: Ella was with the cheerleaders during football practice today.

Unknown: I guess she's supposed to be helping the coach for a while.

...

Unknown: I know you said you don't want to talk about it, but I'm here if you change your mind.

...

...

Unknown: Are you mad at me?

...

Unknown: Ember I only said that no one would be there so you would stop pushing me away. 

Unknown: I'm here beautiful, and I won't leave you until you actually make me.

...

Unknown: Emmy, don't ignore me.

...

Unknown: Please Ember. Please talk to me, tell me what you're thinking. I hate it when your silent. I know the thoughts you think in that perfect head of yours.

Unknown: I'm here, perfect girl. I'm here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hand In Hand By Jess

Teen Fiction

515K 11.3K 42
Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brother Cody. She goes to high school in an...
112K 3.6K 31
"You're the only one of these morons that eats breakfast at school." ~•~•~•~•~•~•~ "I swear to God, if he keeps tapping his pencils, I will shove the...
76.9K 3K 35
""Where am I?" I look around curiously, my eyes locking on every boy in the room. Everett steps forward, a slight smile on his face. "You're in hell...
88.3K 1K 103
Here's the 3rd one y'all Book Cover by @KudakeruShatter