This wasn't supposed to happe...

By bridge16

A student/teacher love story. Angelina is a shy girl from sunny California. She's 16 andgoes to Sunnyvale Hi... More

This wasn't supposed to happen ( a student/teacher relationship)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 32--FINAL CHAPTER

21.1K 420 101
By bridge16

2 years later....

"Mama" "Mama" "Mama" "Maammmmaaaaa" Mamaaa" "Mama!" The triplets were whining for me in the grocery story. Ughhh....They annoy me, but I love them to death.

"Alright. Settle down. One at a time." I said.

"Mama. Up." Arianna said reaching her hands up, motioning for me to carry her.

"Mama. I want this." Bentley said showing me a toy race car.

"Mama. Sopping cart." Arabella said pointing to the shopiing cart. She couldnt quite say an 'sh' sound yet.

I put Arabella up in the shopping cart, put the toy car in the cart and picked up Arianna and carried her while pushing the cart. Bentley had a huge grin on his face. Arianna and Arabella started picking on eachother.

"Your ugly." Arianna bickered to Arabella.

"You look just like me!" Arabella rebelled.

"Nah uhhh!!!"

"Yuh huhh!!"

I sighed. "You two do not look the same. But you both are the two most beautiful little girls I have ever seen." I said tapping each of their noses. They scrunched their noses. They were so cute. All three of them had Anthony's blue eyes. They had my dark brown hair, but Bentley looked so much like his father. He reminded me of Anthony everytime I looked at him. That didnt mean I didnt love him any less. I loved all my children equally.

That day I left, the day of the wedding, I called Lacy to tell her I was leaving Sunnyvale, California. I explained everything to her and she insisted on coming with me. She made me remember the promise I made her...You know, the one where she would be able to see her godchildren at least 5 times a week...or something like that. I went over her house and we convinced her parents to let her come with me. They gave us some money to find someplace to startover. We bought one way bus tickets. We didnt know for sure where we were going, but we were going far away.

Lacy and I ended up in Miami, Florida. It was a lot like Sunnyvale, except the hurricane weather was terrible. We couldnt go out and the children got fussy from being cooped up inside. Luckily for us, we live in a hurricane proof building, which meant the building wouldnt blow down or lose electricty or flood. The windows and doors were bulky and it was hard to open in close them in the summer, but at least they protected us from the hurricanes. Me, Lacy, and the triplets lived in a large condo near a beach. It was great for the kids. And we were able to afford it from the money Anthony was sending us every month. Yes, he pays child support...he actually pays more money than he should, but I guess that he wants the best for us. I took Bentley, Arianna, and Arabella to the beach every Saturday, when it wasnt raining. They loved it. They were 1 1/2 years old and they were little fishes in the water.

I gave birth to the triplets 3 months after we settled down in Miami. Arianna and Arabella shared one room, Bentley had his own, and Me and Lacy shared a room. Lacy helped me so much with the triplets. She'd even change diapers! She was truly my best friend.

Anyways, I'm now 18 years old. I waitress at a local diner 6am to 2 pm. Lacy watches the kids from that time. I usually get home around 2:30 and then Lacy goes to school. She got accepted into the University of Miami, which worked out perfectly. I got my GED right before I had the triplets. Our lives were pretty good. I still miss Anthony and Kevin. Sometimes I wonder if I ever loved Kevin, or if he was just a rebound guy. And I question if I made the right decision moving away, but I've always come to the conclusion that what I did was right. The kids needed a stable environment and they wouldnt get that with Anthony and Kevin around.

Anthony's parents come visit from time to time. They completely understand why I left. They also spoil the children with toys and candy, but I guess that's what grandparents are supposed to do ,not that I would know. I havent spoke to my parent since the day they kicked me out, and honestly, I was glad. I didnt need them in my life. I was better off without them.

This week, me and Lacy came back to Sunnyvale with the triplets to visit her parents. We took a plane here. After that long cross country bus ride, we vowed never to go on the bus again. The bus was full of creeps. I get the shivers just thinking about it. Anyways, me and Lacy volunteered to go grocery shopping for Miranda and Luke (Lacy's parents if you forgot.). I decided to bring the triplets along. Me and Lacy split up the grocery list and left eachother to find the items. I had the triplets with me while Lacy was on her own. Typical. Sticking me with her godchildren...haha just kidding. Hey, wait a minute, where's Bentley?!

"Bentley?!" I called out. "Where are you?" I started panicking. I spun around in a circle to make sure he wasnt hiding behind me. Oh crap!! "BENTLEY!!!!" I called out again. Still no answer. Then I heard his giggle. A tall man with brown hair came down the isle carrying Bentley, who was extremely happy and giggly. "Oh my god! Bentley!" I said putting Arianna down on her feet and rushing over to take Bentley from the man's arms. "Don't you ever scare me like that again." I said hugging him tightly.

I turned to the man to thank him. "Oh my god. Thank you so mu--" The words got caught in my throat when I fianlly looked at the man. He was smiling uncontollably.

"It's no problem, Angel. It's lovely to see you again."

I wa staring into his deep blue eyes. "Uh-yeah" I couldnt think of anything to say.

He chuckled. "So this is Bentley. And those two must be Arianna and Arabella." He said waving to them. They all waved back. "So what brings you back?" He questioned me.

"Ummm...We're here visiting Lacy's parents." I said finally finding my voice.

"Oh. Well, maybe we could all go out to lunch today. Me, you, and the triplets? You can bring LAcy too."

"Ummmm...I dont think that's a good idea." I replied while putting Benley down, who then ran over to his sisters.

"Why not? It would be a great opportunity to get to know my children." He said whispering into my ear.

I thought for a minute and finally gave in. "Alright. "

His grin got even bigger, if that were possible. "So then I'll pick you all up from Lacy's around 11:30?"

I nodded my head.

"Alright see you then. Bye Bentley, Arianna, and Arabella! Se you later!" He waved goodbye to the triplets and left. Then Lacy came and found me....Really? She couldnt have found me earlier?

"Ok, so I think I got everything on my half of the list..."

I cut her off. "I saw Anthony again" I blurted out.

Her eyes poppe out of her head. "What did he want?"

"He wants me and the triplets to go to lunch with him...today." I replied.

"What did you say?" She asked a little too eager.

"I said ok. I think it may be time for the triplets to know their father. Especially Bentley. He needs a fther in his life. Oh! and you're coming with us!"

She shook her head and grabbed Bentley and Arianna's hand while I pushed the carts to the check out line. We paid for the food and went home.

A couple hours later...

It was 11:25. I'm nervous. Anthony would be here any minute. Then the doorbell rang. Oh no! He's here!!! Lacy answered the door and she smiled. Why was she smiling?? I thought she hated Anthony? I walked over to the door and it was actually Kevin. They were staring deep into eachothers eyes.

I coughed to gain their attention. They both turned their heads to me. I looked back and forth between them and smirked, giving Lacy a "You like him" look. She widened her eyes indicating that she was telling me she didnt.

"Hey Kevin" I greeted. "Where's Anthony?"

"It's great to see you too Angelina. Anthony will be here in a minute. He has a new car and wanted to get it ready for the triplets. Where are those little mosters anyway? I want to meet my neices and nephew."

I rolled my eyes. "Come in. There playing in the living room." Me and Lacy moved out of the way for him, so he could come in. He walked into he living room and stared at the children with loving eyes.

I nudged him. "Go meet your neices and nephews."

He smiled and went to sit on the floor with them. He picked up a toy and Arianna and Arabella started rambling things to him, I dont think he could quite understand what they were saying. The girls kinda had their own little languange. Kevin laughed. Bentley stuck his action figure in Kevin's face, wanting him to play with him. Kevin took the toy G.I Joe and pretend fought with Bentley's other soldier toy. I smiled and laughed as I watched Kevin with the kids. Both me and Lacy could tell he already loved them. Then the doorbell rang again. This time I went to answer the door because Lacy was too busy gazing at Kevin. She so likes him!!!

I opened the door and Anthony appeared with a grin. "Hey, Angel."

"Hey Anthony. Kevin's already here playing with your children. He's having so much fun. Why dont you go join them and introduce yourself to your children...as their father." I gave him a serious look and his smile grew wider.

"You mean, you want me to tell them that I'm their Daddy?"

I nodded my head and motioned for him to go into the living room. He had the same expression on his face as Kevin when he saw the children. He knelt down beside Bentley. "Hey Bentley, remember me?" He asked in a soft friendly tone.

"Yeah!!!" Bentley shouted happily. Anthony laughed.

"And you two must be Arianna and Arabella. Can you tell me which one is which?"

"I'm Arabella!"

"I'm Ariana!"

"Well, it's noce to meet you both." Then he paused. "Do you know who I am?"

"Nooooooooo" Bentley, Arianna, and Arabella said in unison.

"I'm your Daddy." Anthony said with a crack in his voice. Tears started forming in his eyes....Happy tears of course.

The triplets all looked at eachother and grinned. "DADDY!!!!" They all screamed as they ran to hug him.

I started crying. I cant believe I kept them away from their father for so long. The triplets and Anthony looked so happy together. Anthony saw me crying and told them to pay with Kevin and that he'd be right back. He got up and came over to me. My back was turned to them, since I didnt want the triplets to see me crying. Anthony surprise me by wrapping his arms around my wait and whispering in my ear. "It's ok Angel. Don't cry. I understand why you kept me away."

"Anthony. I'm so sorry. I thought it was the right thing to do, but seeing you with them...I cant believe I kept you away. I'm so sorry." I cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my ocked and kissed the top of my head. I managed to say something between sobs. "Anthony, I-I still love you."

"I never stopped loving you, Angel." He whispered back.

I lifted my head and grinned. "Really? Even after I left?"

"I'd love you even if you were still with Kevin."

"What about Deena?"

"I havent seen her since the day you left. And that's the truth." He replied. "From now on, I'll be completely honest with you. No more lies, no more Deena, no more cheating. I promise."

I looked into his eyes. He was really telling the truth. I jumped up and kissed him, like no other kiss before. This time, I felt the sparks between us.

This wasnt how I planned to end up. I wasnt planning to see Antony ever again, or Kevin for that matter. I never planned to to fall in love with my teacher or get pregnant...with triplets! I didnt plan any of it. But hey, I guess life has it;s own plans for us. Nothing that we plan happens the way we're supposed to. They end up being better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!! so this book is finsihed!!! Now off to the SEQUEL!!!!! The sequel is going to be about the triplets and their lives. I'll be switching the Point of Views in the sequel from time to time because 5 different stories will be happening (Angelina, Anthony, Bentley, Arianna, and Arabella). There's going to be another student/teacher relationship in it and even a brother/ sister relationship!!! D:

Anyways...I hoped you liked this book. I'm going to have to edit it a little bit, since there are some errors. If I miss any of the mistakes, please tell me. Thanks to all my fans! You gave me the motivation to write and continue with my stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 1.8K 74
BLURB After a painful teenage rejection from her crush who happens to be her father's best friend, Sophia is determined to win over his heart at all...
605K 18.4K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...
475K 26.3K 62
𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 cringy shit included started - june 2019 ended - jan 20...
143K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...