Jacksepticeye Imagines

By MM_un1corn

With a sprinkle of Irish And a dash of Sanity And a bowl full of YouTube And a bucket of Green And a ocean fu... More

Quick Hello :)
Never Leaving
School Bully
I gotchu
Live Stream
Attached
High off Sugar
Sick Day
Best Friend
Nerd Hero
Heartbeat
Just a Sad Song
Silently Heartbroken
Graduation
Gaming Buddies
Fake Drunk
Midnight Cravings
One Call Away
Stars
The River
Lazy Talk
That One Friend
Not The Same
A Ghost•PT. 1
A Ghost•PT.2
A Video With You
Outside The Window
Empty Space
Grab A Hold Onto Life
Those Arms
Accidentally
Easiest Way
Smile
Mumbles
Who knows
New Years
Paintball Fight
The Group Chat
Jack is Gone
The Group Chat PT.2 (Marks House)
The Group Chat PT.3 (Fancy Restaurant)
The Group Chat PT.4 (???)
Storytelling
Drained
Poor Mark
His Memory
One Step Closer
Tutoring
Unwanted Reasons
An Assumption
Cheesy
The Hair
What About Me?
High School
I Need Something
Math Class

Only Fools

1.7K 40 4
By MM_un1corn

A/N: Haii sorry I haven't been uploading for a while, school business that's why also with a band trip coming up BTW SORRY THIS IS A SHORT IMAGINE HEHE but I'm back so hope you have a nice day and enjoy! :)
~
Song: Fools by Troye Sivan
-
-
Another day in school, the hell for all kids.
I am tired of this place I hope people change...
I need time to replace what I gave away...

I remember the green haired boy that I once loved and remember that very sentence he had said to me loud and clear like his words gave me back my vision to see... In a cruel different manner.

"Only fools fall for you, only fools, only fools do what I do, only fools"

I feel like a fool for falling into his trap of charms, the time he gave me a sweet smile, the time he held me and said it was going to be okay..

I tripped and fell onto someone snapping me out of my stress as I look up, it was him it was like the first time I faced him. The sweet smile, all his bright charms and his warmth welcome...

"Only fools fall for you and only fools would leave you" he said as he embraced me with a sweet kiss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 0 35
This is about a girls life living, dating, marring, and dyeing with Jack. The meeting wasnt to great, but the love story in between is what makes it...
164K 3.1K 54
Cute little Markiplier Imagines to make your day a little better :)
47.4K 1K 31
When you were a kid and you were watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye all time. But one day you saw a video about Darkiplier and Anti-jacksepticeye...
3.7K 56 20
This is a story about Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Well. Duh. Some crazy shit happens, and I hope you love it!