ιѕѕυєѕ. (A Kyle David Hall Fa...

By Kyeforceskies

When Anna meets her favorite youtuber, Kyle David Hall, things start to get a little crazy. Fake friends, rea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/ Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 21

348 13 5
By Kyeforceskies

Kyle's POV

I stood in front of the mirror in my family room and straightened my bow-tie. 

"How do I look?" I asked my mom, turning to her with a nervous smile.

"You look fine, honey, but really, you have to wear that beanie?"

"Mom, it's my thing. And besides, it's nothing compared to my red bow-tie," I laughed.

"Okay, if you're sure. You'd better get going, her school is a couple hours away, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, Mom. I'll be fine,"  I said, as I picked up my phone, and the charm bracelet I'd bought for Anna.

"I'm proud of you, Kyle," my mom said, hugging me, "My little boy is growing up.."

"Mom, stop.." I laughed and squirmed away from her.

"Get out of here, and dance your ass off at that homecoming dance," she exclaimed.

I just laughed in reply and headed out into the rain, and got into Billy's car, who'd been willing to pick me up and come to the dance with me. 

"Thanks for taking me, man," I said, "I really like this girl,  I think we're gonna be together for a long time."

"Oh, get your head out of your ass, Kyle. How do you know she's different?" Billy rolled his eyes.

"There's something about her, Billy. Trust me, she's a sweetheart."

"Well, you still haven't had the balls to kiss her yet," He replied as he backed out of my driveway and started to drive down the street.

"Oh, come on, man. I just want it to be special. I was thinking of requesting this song she really likes, Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears by Pierce The Veil, and I was planning on kissing her during the guitar filler at the end of the song.." I looked down and smiled.

"Damn, that's smooth, dude. Go for it." 

"Maybe I will."

"Fine."

"Good."

"Good."

"Fine."

We both laughed and sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Hopefully, you can trust her for a long time," Billy said, doubting me again.

"Billy, what'd I tell you? I like her. She's my sunshine." I started to raise my voice. 

"I fucking love h--"

And then, everything became a blur. All I could see were shades of blue, green and gray, and then, black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
883K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...